Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing its not up to code and can't operate as a B&B until it is. I'm also guessing costs will determine what she does with it.

But why would people guess? I mean, she said she's doing renovatios, sometimes a reno is just a reno. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Suggestion:  DON'T get decorating advise from Robin.

And hire an interior designer! 
No one beats Robyn of course, but Meri has a peculiar (and expensive) taste in “interior designs” too!

• Like 5

I bet if she's actually living there now, she wants it to be up to some higher standards. Maybe she'll put in a wet bar? 🤷‍♀️.  I doubt that old-timey feel is fun to live in. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
27 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I bet if she's actually living there now, she wants it to be up to some higher standards. Maybe she'll put in a wet bar? 🤷‍♀️.  I doubt that old-timey feel is fun to live in. 

During the renovations, she can always move into that She Shed her pretend friend helped her design

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7