Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

I wonder if she will get a boy and name him 'Sam Jr" like she named her dog?

JO would name the fake adopted child after a deceased male figure close to Meri -- just to keep turning the screws in her game of psychological warfare.

Why couldn't Meri have met a real man? Hell, even Mark from S3 90 Day Fiancé would be an improvement over Kody and JO.

• Love 1

'

Well, I'm sure Sam with "his" wide-reaching contacts, paid their way.  He is SUCH a good guy.  Imagine, he gave all of his employees a half day off before Thanksgiving.

he should have used the batjet. Oh wait. He's not batman yet.
  • Love 5

JO would name the fake adopted child after a deceased male figure close to Meri -- just to keep turning the screws in her game of psychological warfare.

Why couldn't Meri have met a real man? Hell, even Mark from S3 90 Day Fiancé would be an improvement over Kody and JO.

I have a feeling a man-wannabe and Kody are the best she can do,

I have a male best friend that tells it like it is. But he's basically a good person overall. He said "someone needs to teach Kody it's not about quantity, but quality."

Y'all, something is seriously wrong with me.  I can't stop checking the stupid Not Batman Yet blog.  The latest entry on trolls is one of the most eye-rolling yet.  "Sam" is under attack!  "He's" locked up his Twitter account, but is going to start posting personal photos! 

I told my side. I gave you all proof. I have answered your questions, I have video Skype, Facetimed, and talked on the phone with over 50 people at this point. There are a lot of people that believe me.

Over 50 people!

• Love 6

Y'all, something is seriously wrong with me.  I can't stop checking the stupid Not Batman Yet blog.  The latest entry on trolls is one of the most eye-rolling yet.  "Sam" is under attack!  "He's" locked up his Twitter account, but is going to start posting personal photos! 

Over 50 people!

'He' also said his attorneys are on it, gathering Twitter and other account names that's causing 'him' problems and going them down.

• Love 1

I tried to post gems from the latest blog, but previously.tv's forum software wouldn't work -- that master hacker Lindsey must be behind it, protecting poor harassed Sam from us big bad internet trolls.

Thankfully Twitter and Facebook are finally listening to my lawyers and beginning to do a second sweep of these accounts to get them offline.

Oh please.  Plural?  The only lawyer is the court-appointed one assigned to handle your outstanding warrants.  Have you found the money for car insurance yet?

It was pretty simple and easy to do. I left them all alone. When we broke up. It was an epic fight. And in the few minutes of the fight ending I texted her “I will leave you alone”. And I have.

No, you haven't left her alone.  You write a fake blog every single day, creating multiple personas even - all with the purpose of continuing your psych warfare game with Meri.  The way you go on and on and on, JO, makes me actually have some empathy for Meri.

If you got kicked off my twitter prior or during my Paris and Dubai trip I’m sorry

Paris, Dubai?  Oh please.  Doubt you've even been as far as Versailles, Indiana --- let alone multiple continents in a weekend.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8

I tried to post gems from the latest blog, but previously.tv's forum software wouldn't work -- that master hacker Lindsey must be behind it, protecting poor harassed Sam from us big bad internet trolls.

Oh please.  Plural?  The only lawyer is the court-appointed one assigned to handle your outstanding warrants.  Have you found the money for car insurance yet?

Paris, Dubai?  Oh please.  Doubt you've even been as far as Versailles, Indiana --- let alone multiple continents in a weekend.

The mole game

December 1, 2015 | Filed under: General and tagged with: mole, trolls

"Please understand the trolls are a devious group of liars. They spend a lot of time talking about or Lindsay. It’s very disturbing. Thankfully Twitter and Facebook are finally listening to my lawyers and beginning to do a second sweep of these accounts to get them offline. Because it’s legitimate stalking"

Second sweep? smh

Edited by BasqueGirl
  • Love 1

I like to put the blog "commenters" posts through readability-score.com.  JO rarely breaks 8th grade thresholds.

(Like I should brag about writing skills and abilities.  This post is 6.8 grade level.)

• Love 2

I like to put the blog "commenters" posts through readability-score.com.  JO rarely breaks 8th grade thresholds.

(Like I should brag about writing skills and abilities.  This post is 6.8 grade level.)

But CofCinci..'he's' writing a book! But he's going to sell it cheap. :)

• Love 1

Y'all, something is seriously wrong with me. I can't stop checking the stupid Not Batman Yet blog. The latest entry on trolls is one of the most eye-rolling yet. "Sam" is under attack! "He's" locked up his Twitter account, but is going to start posting personal photos!

Over 50 people!

I imagine 44 Fisher Price Weebles, JO's other 5 personalities, and Kendra.

Now "Sam" is thinking about adopting! JO is probably scouring the Internet for baby photos she can steal as we speak.

Or a giant cheese she can wrap in a baby blanket a la I Love Lucy. I bet Sam opens a baby registry at Toys R Us just like Robyn did for King Sol.

Y'all, something is seriously wrong with me. I can't stop checking the stupid Not Batman Yet blog. The latest entry on trolls is one of the most eye-rolling yet. "Sam" is under attack! "He's" locked up his Twitter account, but is going to start posting personal photos!

Over 50 people!

'He' also said his attorneys are on it, gathering Twitter and other account names that's causing 'him' problems and going them down.

Did he call Jack Dorsey yet to assist? Edited by DakotaJustice

Yup, this is totally something a single 42-year old male multi-millionaire CEO would post in his blog:

My favorite topic to discuss with anyone is love. It has been the elusive dream of mine. I have never truly found the love that belongs to me. I want it so bad but I know God will bring it to me when I am worthy and ready. I thought I knew what love was 3 times in my life. 3 relationships that all turned out to be wrong for me. It’s hard to accept it. The further away I move from the feelings of love the more the clarity sets in. It’s hard to swallow. But I can’t give up.

• Love 7

So today is the day, right? Sammy is going to take down everything he's posted and try to pick up the shattered pieces of his heart and move on... Isn't that what he's been saying?

Somehow I doubt it will happen. He'll find some excuse to keep it up. His fans need him, or he needs them or something (cue the tiny violin).

But mostly that blog is staying up because Jackie needs every six dollars she can con people out of, and without it how would she sell her book?

• Love 1

I think "his" last post will give "him" the impetus for not shutting down the blog.  "Readers" are now sharing THEIR stories of eternal love and whatever other crap JO can spew. 

"Maria" has a sad tale:

I was in a very abusive relationship with my ex who was my childhood sweetheart. I always supported him even though many people did not like him because of how he treated me.i defended him constantly and in the end he left me for another woman. I loved him unconditionally and he caste me aside like I was yesterday’s garbage. I was so lost and broken and did not believe I would ever love again. I felt a huge hole inside of my heart. I felt so worthless and unloved. I was alone

"Elizabeth" is clearly a romantic:

I think your story is so compelling because at the core, it’s a story about finding love, then losing love. And I think just about everyone has experienced that at some point, so I know for myself at least, much of what you write resonates deeply with me.

• Love 1

Is it worse to be yesterday's garbage, or today's garbage? Are they "caste" differently? One cannot help pondering.

I hope Overton isn't planning on becoming a romance author unless she at least attends some writers' workshops or something. Gawd.

• Love 1

I wonder why JO chose to make Sam Catholic? It seems unlikely that she herself was raised in a religious household. She refers to religion a lot, not only on Sam's blog, but other posts she makes as well. Does she live out her fantasies through her writing? Is she a man trapped in a woman's body? I'd love to get her analyzed by a shrink!

• Love 2

Oh. My. Gawd.

My cousin’s 18 year old daughter is pregnant with twin boys. They are due in March. She wants to give them up. That’s what started me thinking about this whole thing. And the thought that now with everything going on, who is going to want me now, I am seriously considering it. I am going to pray all weekend and meditate on it. It is a huge decision.

So fulla you know what.

• Love 4

Let's all make a sincere promise that if/when this supposed "book" becomes available that not one of us will buy it. I am just as guilty as everyone else when it comes to guiltily checking in on the batcrazy blog, and honestly, that is bad enough in itself, because JO is able to tell who is reading it, and when, etc, but to put one cent in that loonie's pocket would be so wrong for many reasons. Word on the "Twitter verse" is that a media source has interviewed members of JO's family with intentions of using legal action to shut down her game. It has also been suggested that JO's financial woe's are in dire straits and she worries about losing Internet access.

• Love 7

I checked on the blog and it looks like the book may be finished in time for Christmas gift-giving.  How heart warming.  What better way to honor the birth of the savior than by gifting your loved ones with a slander-filled book of lies written by a lunatic!   

What a surprise, the publisher Sam had hooked up with seems to have evaporated:

If I can work hard enough I look to release it before Christmas. First as an ebook. If there is enough interest I will self publish it into an actual real book.

Okay, enough of this.  Someone get the butterfly net and straightjacket and meet me out front.  I'll pull around in my red El Camino in five minutes.  

• Love 6
If I can work hard enough I look to release it before Christmas. First as an ebook. If there is enough interest I will self publish it into an actual real book.

She is such a dork, and so ignorant that she doesn't even realize how transparent she is to the non-gullible, how stupid. It's like the peter principle from hell--JO has elevated "Sam" to a level of competence that she, JO, can't fake. I can only imagine the piece of shit ebook she's going to throw out there. If she has a publisher and editor, why is she self-pubbing the "actual real book"? This is more fun than when Meri was actually part of it.

• Love 3

Sadly, as unbelievable as we see it, there is still a large faction of gullible, naive people that take her story as she writes it. Not to mention all the potential future catfish victims who know nothing of JO, and do not self protect. The Brown's did these potential victims a huge disservice, and should be held accountable for turning this into a ratings ploy, instead of making an effort to use legal means to shut down JO.

I think after the Meri catfishing, JO's goose is cooked. There are several blogs and twitter accounts that do a good job of breaking down her methods, aliases, etc. Even the most naïve victim would eventually come across information on JO's schemes.

So in between running 6 businesses, tweeting, blogging, traveling internationally, going to church, volunteering at a soup kitchen, getting information on adopting, "Sam" has written an e-book? Amazing how much free time you have when you're not real.

• Love 7

I think after the Meri catfishing, JO's goose is cooked. There are several blogs and twitter accounts that do a good job of breaking down her methods, aliases, etc. Even the most naïve victim would eventually come across information on JO's schemes.

So in between running 6 businesses, tweeting, blogging, traveling internationally, going to church, volunteering at a soup kitchen, getting information on adopting, "Sam" has written an e-book? Amazing how much free time you have when you're not real.

Don't forget she is a Big Brother, and put someone named Mike through college AND grad school!

• Love 5

What a surprise, the publisher Sam had hooked up with seems to have evaporated:

Yeah, you got to stay on top of those Kinko coupon expiration dates. 

LOL! at going from ebook to real book. During the night, a Blue Fairy visits "Sam" and informs "him" that if "he" proves "himself" brave, truthful, and unselfish "he" will become the author of a real book. Jiminy Cricket refused the assignment to to be "his" conscience citing  "ain't nobody have time for that!"

• Love 6

I wonder why JO chose to make Sam Catholic? It seems unlikely that she herself was raised in a religious household. She refers to religion a lot, not only on Sam's blog, but other posts she makes as well. Does she live out her fantasies through her writing? Is she a man trapped in a woman's body? I'd love to get her analyzed by a shrink!

From the start I thought "he/she's not Catholic" based on a couple of things. I know not *all* Catholics are alike but I grew up Catholic in a county that's mainly Catholic, so my observations are based on that. First, most Catholics I've known do not call the weekly service "church." They say "Mass." Also, Catholics do not tend to be Bible quoters. 

Again, I'm not saying "All Catholics" I'm just saying based on my 46 years of experience. And it's odd that JO chose to make him Catholic if she's not. 

Edited by I-Kare
  • Love 6

So wasn't one of Meri's big reasons for needing the wet bar was for the Christmas pastries??  I'm not on Twitter to see her tweeting about them since she had better be making them since she took the other wives' money for it.  So keep us posted all you tweeters.

• Love 2

I wonder if being part of TLC and having a "show" somehow skewed her judgment.   

I am very late to have found out about this rich, good looking man that fell in love with Merri! I finally found his website, wow, so easy to fall for it all. I have read everything he said about loving Merri, if a woman like Merri can find herself a young, rich guy like him for reals, then there is hope out there for the rest of us! He thinks she is so beautiful, well then I am a model for Victoria`s Secret!

I assumed the religious stuff was tailored specifically to appeal to Meri. He's "spiritual" like she is, but not the same religion so "Sam" can be ignorant of what Mormons actually do/believe, and not be called out.

I also believe the backstory of dead fiance and kid was tailored specifically to Meri as well. She can relate to the pain of losing children herself what with miscarriages/infertility, and the dead fiance hews a bit close to Danny Gokey's backstory, of whom we all know Meri is a big fan.

I think this fish was using some serious bait.

• Love 2

Let's all make a sincere promise that if/when this supposed "book" becomes available that not one of us will buy it. I am just as guilty as everyone else when it comes to guiltily checking in on the batcrazy blog, and honestly, that is bad enough in itself, because JO is able to tell who is reading it, and when, etc, but to put one cent in that loonie's pocket would be so wrong for many reasons. Word on the "Twitter verse" is that a media source has interviewed members of JO's family with intentions of using legal action to shut down her game. It has also been suggested that JO's financial woe's are in dire straits and she worries about losing Internet access.

As usual with this whole Sam & Merri stuff I am still confused. Who is this Jo person? And every time I read at Sam's site, this Jo knows who I am, knows ever time I go over there? Man, I just feel so dumb!

So wasn't one of Meri's big reasons for needing the wet bar was for the Christmas pastries?? I'm not on Twitter to see her tweeting about them since she had better be making them since she took the other wives' money for it. So keep us posted all you tweeters.

Christmas was code for LIV. Meri needed the wet bar because they host their scam parties for LIV at Meri's.
  • Love 5