Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

It sounds like the catfish book and My Sisterwives' Closet have very similar marketing and shipping issues.

If there is no book, what the crap does JO think is going to happen when the 8 people who actually care try to purchase it?  How can you set up a PP account for an item that doesn't even exist?

• Love 2

I read that Meri has obtained a Cease and desist order that may precede a possible lawsuit?! It's about time ( if true)!! It does seem like Jackie is starting to get tripped up in her web of lies-there was a Twitter exchange where someone asked JO about Sam's connection to the Koolaid dynasty, and "Sam" answered as Jackie. She seems to have no concern for legal repercussions - I wonder if she knows she may be in jail soon, for fraud or older unrelated violations, and figures she will live large until the very end?

• Love 3

You took one for the team, PCB, and I appreciate the update. I do wonder if the small price for the book will preclude any big arrest - it's not exactly a felony. Or will the whole fraud thing finally end this debacle and she'll be off to jail. As long as she doesn't have a computer, that should be the end of the PseudoSam era.

The fact it was internet related makes it a Federal thing, so JO could likely be in real hot water.

• Love 2

Sam's latest Tweet says "it's in the mail"

Darn. I forgot to mention that in my PP dispute. Catfish never ever had my mailing address. There could be no way that package could be shipped to me :)

Guess that slipped by Sam.

• Love 3

I have no doubt that had Sam been real, Meri would have been gone licketty split.

Of course, if Sam had been real ("real" as represented on his blog--millionaire, tall, handsome, church-going vegan, recipe-sharing jet-setter, global business guru who has a team of crack lawyers at his fingertips but never supplies the tiniest verisimilitude of detail about his work), he would never have approached Meri in the first place! Any young man with that level of privilege and success in life would have his pick of beautiful, unattached young things. He would not choose a queen-sized married woman in her mid-forties with bad hair, bad makeup, a discolored tooth, and a reality TV entourage whose idea of interior decorating includes massive numbers of American flags and whose idea of travel is A) a trip to the plyg ranch in Y-oming or B) Disneyland. That is how deep Meri's desperation and delusion was.

• Love 8

Wait. An electronic book is " in the mail?"

Those of us who bought the ebook were supposed to receive a free copy of the (cough cough) paperback book. I assumed that was what the tracking number was all about but you know what they say about ass u me.

SometimesBites. You left out His/it pinterest board. I found that blog entry most compelling. How many guys do you know have one? Maybe that's the whole Catfish thing in a nutshell. A gender identity issue.

Edited by PCB

Well that was me that bought the Catfisfh book on CJ's blog, or I tried to buy it. Only as you guessed it - there was no book. I filed the PayPal complaint today claiming fraud. Catfish immediately responded saying there was a tracking number they were going to provide a tracking number for an actual book. Right. I just continued the claim and escalated to Fraud and told PP to shut the account down before more people sent money in. Supposedly Friday the book is going "live" again and I hope the PP account is suspended before that happens.

I tweeted it too. Catfish didn't bother to respond to my email of course. What could they say at this point?

If it was an arrestable offense there would be a lot of people in jail.

The card networks and I assume PP don't consider this as "fraud" per se.  Fraud is defined as when a third party uses a card number that doesn't belong to them to make a purchase.  This is more of a scam.  And there are definitely dispute rights.  The ebook was promised by this weekend - 18 January 2016 would be the date.  It's documented because JO stated as such on the blog.  If PP doesn't accept the dispute and credit accounts, then Visa/MC/Amex certainly will.

However I don't see PP NOT reacting to this.  They could permanently suspend the seller's account and notify the card networks, because it will end up costing them more money otherwise.  PP isn't going to quibble over $6.00. 

Good job taking one for the team!!!

Darn. I forgot to mention that in my PP dispute. Catfish never ever had my mailing address. There could be no way that package could be shipped to me :)

Details!  Ha!

Details!  Ha!  You can mention it in your dispute with your bank LOL.

One more thing - yesterday Nick O'Conner was grilling JO about her previous addresses and mentioned an address in Grand Island NE. 

JO responded with "I have never lived in New England More Lies"

It was funny yesterday, and it's still funny now. 

• Love 9

No, Nick is not JO. I believe he just has a site that exposes all her other personas.  He has pictures and lists a lot of info on her to show how she uses fake names etc.  Still no book for anyone.  Imagine that!  There was some article out there that Meri had a cease and desist out on JO.  I forgot where I read it.  This is not getting much coverage and finding information on the internet is hard.  I will try to find the article again.

I think Meri was just desperate to get out and with glassy eyes wished "Sam" was real.  He was just too good to be true and she got burned.  If he was real, I am sure she would of packed up and left.  Do you think?

I had thought Nick was JO. So, who exactly is Nick? I get he has the site that exposes her (I haven't seen it), but how does he connect otherwise if he does?

It's adorable how "Sam" is excited for the $31k he's made in book sales. Isn't this dude supposed to be a millionaire playboy? Dubai this weekend. Chicago the next. Utah. The beach. Sending his other alter to Australia. Vegas this. Vegas that. Adopting twins. Investing. The real Sam Cooper wipes his ass with $31,000.

Jackie made no more than $72 off the "book". Her PayPal account will get locked over the $72 and then she'll print out Sam's blog, mail the pages as the "book" and tell PayPal that she fulfilled the orders.

JO has to be exhausted by this charade by now. It probably takes her all afternoon to write the fake blog posts because she has to Wikipedia whatever bullshit city "Sam" is in that weekend or Google dishes she's never enjoyed to figure how to describe them. If JO put this much effort into her real life, she wouldn't have to grift and steal to survive.

JO, we know you read this. Your bacon take-back is evidence enough. Go to community college. Like the Browns, just take on debt to accomplish your goals. You're imaginative and could probably make a few bucks writing e-books on Amazon. Learn the basic rules of grammar. Stop the habit of beginning a sentence with the word 'and'.

• Love 4

Yes, Jackie. Quit starting so many sentences with conjunctions, like "but" or "and." Go to Grammar Girl and carefully study up on "dependent clauses." (Hint: a dependent clause can't be a sentence all by itself.) Be extra careful about capitalizing words--it isn't just a best guess sorta deal. Brushing off your truly substandard writing skills by claiming them as a reflection of your "authentic" voice is the transparent excuse of a lazy or under-qualified writer. Claiming you actually fought an editor or publisher for the right to keep them in your writing is a glaring bald-faced lie. The world is onto you, sweetheart. You're digging a hole too deep to crawl out of; this time you're not just going to pay the piper--you're going to do it with egg on your face.

• Love 3

"The company that’s sending them out are down to the last orders today. I hope all of the orders will be completed by late tonight or early in the morning. Thanks for your patience. I can’t wait until you read it."

Posted today #notbatmanyet

Where is the page with all the rave reviews? All I see is a blank page. Come to think about it, that probably looks a lot like the book itself.

• Love 1

Well, the bacon thing is total proof that she reads the blogs and forums.  People here and at CJ's blog instantly caught the "smell of bacon" comment and the fact that a real vegan would not want to smell bacon or think that the food on a buffet would be good based on the smell of bacon.

And then...another little quirk.

I love Funeral Potatoes and make them according to my own version of the recipe.  I prefer the magazine Cook's Country version without the cornflakes and canned cream of chicken soup.  SO....if she is eating the usual recipe that is made....lets see....it has cheese in it...not vegan.  It has sour cream in it....not vegan...the mentioned canned cream of CHICKEN soup...definitely not vegan, oh...and the cheese and milk too....so, yea. None of that is vegan, not even vegetarian! 

So, she really really needs to update her character's story board and get her deep background research to create a well rounded character.  If "he" is going to be vegan she really needs to do more research on the nuances of veganism, because the vegans that I know goes a few steps further than just eating habits. 

I am definitely sitting on the edge of my seat about the whole paypal thing.  I mean, as a business they can't risk losing peoples confidence and being a player in this scam is not good for their business.  There is no way Batfish is "smarter" than the fraud/scam tech with paypal...

• Love 3

I am exhausted just trying to keep up with this bizarre web of lies.  Oh, Meri - you picked a good one, hon.  Best of luck extricating yourself from this nutjob.

Has it been proven/not proven that this book actually exists, in any form (other than inside Batfish's brain)?

• Love 3

Has it been proven/not proven that this book actually exists, in any form (other than inside Batfish's brain)?

No proof of existence yet and it was allegedly released almost a week ago.

Does JO have a court date soon?

In the comments Sam says, "There is no Lol or anything like that in my book. My editor was something else. She was not a funny person."  Yet somehow, you convinced her to let you leave in misspellings and grammar mistakes??  And his publisher threw a fit and delayed the release dates because Sam wanted to set the price so low.  Riiiiiight, Sam. 

• Love 1

Well, the bacon thing is total proof that she reads the blogs and forums.  People here and at CJ's blog instantly caught the "smell of bacon" comment and the fact that a real vegan would not want to smell bacon or think that the food on a buffet would be good based on the smell of bacon.

And then...another little quirk.

I love Funeral Potatoes and make them according to my own version of the recipe.  I prefer the magazine Cook's Country version without the cornflakes and canned cream of chicken soup.  SO....if she is eating the usual recipe that is made....lets see....it has cheese in it...not vegan.  It has sour cream in it....not vegan...the mentioned canned cream of CHICKEN soup...definitely not vegan, oh...and the cheese and milk too....so, yea. None of that is vegan, not even vegetarian! 

So, she really really needs to update her character's story board and get her deep background research to create a well rounded character.  If "he" is going to be vegan she really needs to do more research on the nuances of veganism, because the vegans that I know goes a few steps further than just eating habits. 

I am definitely sitting on the edge of my seat about the whole paypal thing.  I mean, as a business they can't risk losing peoples confidence and being a player in this scam is not good for their business.  There is no way Batfish is "smarter" than the fraud/scam tech with paypal...

What are funeral potatoes, please? I get a sense from your ingredients but I'm never heard the expression.

Her latest batman entry is a dilly. She says first that she's made over $31,000, then says in the comments that she makes $0.50 per copy. So she's sold over 620,000 books? Holy bestseller, batman! Heheheheeee. What a feather head.

Oh, and let's not forget all those international buyers who didn't realize the book was in English. The layers of stupidity are staggering. Despite being a global traveler, Sam apparently has no clue how many people in the world learn to speak English as grade school children, so that they are multilingual from the outset. Nor does Sam realize how utterly illogical it is that anyone would make the purchase of an underground ebook and NOT KNOW it was written in English, when the sole source of promotion of this "book" are the obscure blog and Twitter ramblings of its author--WHO ONLY WRITES IN (OBSCURE) AMERICAN ENGLISH!

To quote the great Bugs Bunny: What a maroon.

PS: The ramblings about funeral potatoes (aka "Utah potato casserole") are hilarious--it's a dish so yummy that Sam doesn't even care that it's not vegan. Yeah...you really haven't met many vegans, have you, Sam. They tend to give several massive fucks about consuming ANY animal products. And yes, JO has clarifiedthe bacon smelling comment: Sam didn't LIKE the bacon smell...he was nauseated by it.

Edited by SometimesBites
  • Love 4

Aren't funeral potatoes a really specific regional thing in Utah?  Like, primarily in the Mormon community?  Based on the five pages of Sam's backstory that JO has managed to come up with, he was born in Nebraska, grew up in Texas, and (according to this blog) lived in Oklahoma and Chicago.  He's not Mormon and didn't really know anything about the religion.  So how many times would he have HAD funeral potatoes to be "craving" them?  I wasn't aware Las Vegas was some kind of Mormon hotspot where he would have multiple team members that were all from Utah. 

JO is just throwing in every Meri/Mormon reference she can to sound convincing.

Yes. Every blog post is written to turn Meri's screws. Meri probably once shared that she likes funeral potatoes, what ever the hell those are. I like to try to figure out what's the Meri key-term in each blog post (I need a hobby; starting photography classes next week).

JO's top featured post is still that "I love you Meri, please be with me" crybaby post. JO made a rookie mistake - she fell in love with the mark. When Jackie portrayed the Lindsey character, she spent a lot of time with Meri. They developed emotional intimacy. Maybe they held hands as many of us do with our buddies. Maybe they shared hotel rooms and snuggled in bed together while chatting. Jackie fell in love with Meri unbeknownst to Meri. Meri has no social skills and wouldn't have been able to pick up the subtle clues; after all, Lindsey is like a mom to the man that she's in love with and Lindsey is helping her deal with Sam's mindgames. Lindsey may have been Meri's first friend, which is sad. Now, have you all noticed how Sam punishes Lindsey in his blog. He describes her a drunk, a gambler, a degenerate and has exiled her out to Australia. Lindsey is the parts of Jackie that Jackie hates.

Need a hobby. :/

• Love 7

I think Nick O'Connor (on Twitter) is a former catfishee of JO's, and he (or she?) is now involved with tracking JO's online activity and outing her as a catfishing dirtbag.

Sam also mentioned on his blog that he attended church in Bluffdale, Utah "for the second time" recently. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that may have been Meri's former church, and Sam is hinting that he attended the first time with Meri. He made a big deal out of how no one recognized him, and how glad he was about that. Because devout Catholics (as Sam allegedly is) totally attend AUB services all the time, right? I know JO didn't actually go to church services in person, but it's damn weird that she'd be dropping that bit of information right now. She's basically mentioning things that are or were part of Meri's life. The Bluffdale church, funeral potatoes (which I had never heard of until today), etc. Meri hasn't responded to JO/Sam's pledges of undying love via his notbatman blog, so JO is trying another tactic. Next JO will reveal the manufacturer of Meri's totally bitchin' white-stitched jeans or her favourite brand of self-tanner.  

Co-signing on the theory that JO actually fell in love with Meri during the catfishing. She probably thought Meri would fall in love with her when Meri realized Sam wasn't real, because Sam and Lindsey both have aspects of JO's personality. Oye.

• Love 3

One more thing - yesterday Nick O'Conner was grilling JO about her previous addresses and mentioned an address in Grand Island NE.

I feel like this was a deliberate mistruth. Pretending Not to know that NE was Nebraska to throw people off the scent.

• Love 2

Can just anybody walk in off the street into AUB services??  I mean, the Browns meet in their living room.  I did find this blog post about a visit to the same church in Bluffdale, Utah, which I presume JO found too...http://52weeks52churches.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-surreal-visit-to-apostolic-united.html

(It's literally the second link Google gives you if you search AUB churches!)

Why would a devout Catholic go to church here?  And why does he never call it mass??  Also, why would they have sung traditional Mormon hymns when he went to Vacation Bible School as a kid if he wasn't a Mormon??

Edited by Nancybeth
  • Love 2

I too, believe that JO did indeed fall in love with Meri and that is part of the reason she refuses to give up this insane charade. She has the emotional maturity level of an adolescent, and she feels scorned. No excuse for the heinous lies she continues to spew, but it is interesting. No vegan worth their veggies would ever crave some casserole style potato recipe filled with unhealthy ingredients. It does seem as though JO is starting to stumble- I wish she would give it up- it is like driving past a bad car wreck- you don't want to look, but it's hard to look away.

• Love 4

Can just anybody walk in off the street into AUB services??  I mean, the Browns meet in their living room.  I did find this blog post about a visit to the same church in Bluffdale, Utah, which I presume JO found too...http://52weeks52churches.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-surreal-visit-to-apostolic-united.html

(It's literally the second link Google gives you if you search AUB churches!)

Why would a devout Catholic go to church here?  And why does he never call it mass??  Also, why would they have sung traditional Mormon hymns when he went to Vacation Bible School as a kid if he wasn't a Mormon??

Yes, I'm sure none of the AUB guys (or women, for that matter) noticed a 6'6 man who they don't know walk in off the street and attend their church service. I would imagine it would be in the AUB's interest to keep the number of men involved in their church to a bare minimum, because each man has to have 3 wives to have his own planet in the afterlife. So if an attractive, tall man walked into their church by himself, you had better believe the AUB guys would have their panties in a bunch over the potential competition.

JO is getting sloppier and sloppier with her story-telling.

• Love 2

Can just anybody walk in off the street into AUB services??

Doubt it. Probably every member of that church is involved with an investigation of sorts - welfare fraud, bankruptcy, debts, child services, workers comp. They'd be suspicious of any new face in the church, especially an outsider male who could take their chattel-women.
  • Love 2

That blog on the visit to the AUB church in Bluffdale was posted some time ago on CJ's blog.  I had to look up that potato recipe and my mom has made something like that in the past but we didn't call it that.  I haven't read the 52 week blog in some time, and I didn't check it now, but as I recall the writers were looked on with some suspicion.

Even without the blog, if Sam/JO actually did go to the AUB church (are there any other churches in Bluffdale?!?) I'd call it stalking. 

Aren't funeral potatoes a really specific regional thing in Utah?  Like, primarily in the Mormon community?  Based on the five pages of Sam's backstory that JO has managed to come up with, he was born in Nebraska, grew up in Texas, and (according to this blog) lived in Oklahoma and Chicago.  He's not Mormon and didn't really know anything about the religion.  So how many times would he have HAD funeral potatoes to be "craving" them?  I wasn't aware Las Vegas was some kind of Mormon hotspot where he would have multiple team members that were all from Utah. 

I live in Vegas and believe it or not, it is a Mormon hotspot.  This is the largest Mormon community outside of Salt Lake City.  I worked as banker and it's a largely Mormon populated profession.  I'm not Mormon, but this is a long way to say funeral potatoes were at every work potluck.  Sorry to derail the conversation.

I find this catfish conversation really interesting. Meri fell hook, line and sinker.  I don't read the catfish blog and I'm glad other people do so I can keep up.

Edited by aethera
fixed the quote :)
  • Love 2

I first learned about Funeral Potatoes when my husband was reading my copy of Cook's Country magazine and showed me the article.  He wanted me to try them.  I am a retired Baker and so food is my life...I was interested in the history and so read about them online.  This article link has the cook's country (my recipe is a version of theirs) and the original recipe that floats around.  I looked at it and they want you to answer a survey to see the recipes, but not spam or anything.  You can skip the survey too.   It's not a bad dish, but filled with cheese, half and half, sour cream.  It is tasty with fried chicken.  :)

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700130347/Magazine-turns-the-spotlight-on-funeral-staple.html?pg=all

• Love 1

I live in Oklahoma and funeral potatoes are literally what I always sign up to bring to a funeral.  And to many a potluck.  It's also called potato casserole, or hashbrown casserole, but in a lot of the south it's just funeral potatoes.  No matter where you're eating them.

I have nothing to add to the JO discussion because I just don't have the mental energy to follow that much crazy every day, so I thought I'd chime in with this instead :-)

However . . . Shidler, OK is less than two hours from where I live (and less than an hour from my sister's house in southern Kansas) so don't think the idea of stalking hasn't crossed my mind!

• Love 2

Today I finally wandered off to have a look at this Nick O'Conner stuff, and holy shit...just scrolling down the page on his website was crazy town. I mean, if someone actually wanted to start trying to sleuth out the hydra-head of Jackie Overton's straight up life of scamming, there's your place to start. But you might have to quit your job, because that woman is a stone cold nutcase. I mean...wow, what a freak show. Good job, Meri!! You really landed yourself a prize. To think that THIS is the person Meri was sending her photos of banana-eating, bubble bath feet, and semi-cleavage ala Mormon. Seriously disturbed, is Jackie Overton.

• Love 3

Dear Meri: I made you this little present. Granted, my Photoshop skills are primitive. And creating a whole face out of a partial, tilted face results in very close-set eyes and that weird mirror-image effect. But...it may be as close as you'll ever get to seeing the face of your former beloved, "Samuel."

PS: Jackie, I can prove I made this first. But if you want to use it in your next book, I'll consider selling you the rights. :)

NrpjTZ0.jpg?1

• Love 9

I am seriously disturbed that this website is going to go "live" again and start taking more orders for this fake book. I finally came forward in order to try and to put a stop to it and say I DID NOT GET A BOOK even though I paid for one.

I don't know how else to put it. I had even had email from Sam prior to that about the release date. I was shocked with the rude reply about the refund when I said I did not get my book.

Well, sort of shocked, I kind of thought there really was a book. Although those first 5 chapters led me to believe differently since they were so badly written compared to the blog. It was almost like 2 different people. :) Or as Sam says ;)

So. I'm just trying to get the word out as much as possible.

"Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000"

Pete Blackshaw

I just love that title. It's so true.

When I told Sam in an email that I didn't get a copy of the book, I thought later that it was odd that Sam did not have a COPY of the book on the computer and just hit "reply" and send me a copy. Happy customer and good review, right? I guess not if there is no book to be read!!

Sam's Twitter account should be a violation of their TOS. Abuse. You really have to search for it but I found it. Unfortunately Sam blocked me today so I can't do it. And then Sam protected and blocked all Tweets today.

I have no idea why the FBI or the TLC law department isn't all over this. It's a clear cut case to me.

I have no idea who this is or why they would do this. But I do know it's fraud.

• Love 3

I was hoping there'd be a book too, not because I want to buy it, but because i want to read the posts at the Bullshit Book Club.  

TLC isn't going to stop this, because it's giving the show publicity.  I'm not sure this would be high enough priority on the FBI's list of to-do's.

I would say Twitter should do something about it.  There are sufficient screenshots as proof.  And PayPal should be aware.  IF the book sale link goes back up (we'll see about that) let's see if he still uses PP, or a different merchant/payment aggregator/processor.  

Overton's just having fun, in her twisted mind.  She's loving the attention.

• Love 1

The fact that Meri Brown has seemingly done nothing to stop JO, shows that they have sold their souls to the TLC devil for ratings and monetary gain. The more grandiose JO gets in her writing of her Sam charachter makes me think some day Lindsay will make a blog post that Sam's plane crashed and he was killed...Seriously, does JO have an end game here?

• Love 2

I'm surprised that JO continued with the "I'm sending the books out" lie. She could have just said that TLC or the Browns put a "cease and desist" (or any other bullshit legal term she googles) on the book.

Does she actually have people who believe Sam is real?

• Love 1

The Ebooks are done. The delays are over. If you did not receive your ebook please contact me direcly.

Samuel@NotBatmanYet.com and I will look into it tomorrow for you.

Well, what's a girl to do?

From Sam: "You claimed there was no book when there is. You lied to paypal. They will handle it. I will not send you the book. We will drag it out per PayPal dispute process and they will refund your money."

Class act, huh?

Edited by PCB
  • Love 9

JO's method in the past (according to the rollout of info on the Nick O'Connor blog) has been to push a bogus persona to some sticking point and then slither out of it when too many people catch on that she's a fake. At that point she goes underground, re-masters the grift, and pops up on some new blog with a recycled iteration of the last alias. The trouble this time is that she reeled in Meri Brown: a fish who came attached to a pop media fan base. The insatiable attention succubus in Jackie got off on how many people she was fooling at once, but now she doesn't have a back door.

Her own desperate need to be relevant has left her two choices: duck the limelight completely, or play out the con (because you're so much smarter and slicker than anyone else). Being Jackie, she's determined to keep playing, even though any reasonable observer can see she's in freefall. Even if she kills Sam now, the interwebz is onto her. I mean, people have posted her physical address, for god's sake (which I think is crossing a pretty awful line--but am I surprised? Nope.)

• Love 2
The paperback book will be on Amazon, Itunes, and about a dozen other book retailer websites. I am self-publishing it. It’s currently being printed. It’s going to be very cool when I get them in to actually see a book with my name on it.

Sam...I mean Jackie...little tip.  iTunes sells ELECTRONIC media.  Music, movies, TV shows, ebooks, etc. for iOS mobile devices.  They do not sell PRINTED books. 

Also, are you self-publishing, or do you have a publisher/editor?  This shit makes no sense.

The company distributing my ebooks emailed me and told me all of the ebooks have been sent out but one.

Isn't distributing an eBook basically, uh, sending an email?  It would not have taken days and days.  No one would do it individually.  PCB, yours is clearly the one book that hasn't gone out!

Edited by Nancybeth
  • Love 5

The Ebooks are done. The delays are over. If you did not receive your ebook please contact me direcly.

Samuel@NotBatmanYet.com and I will look into it tomorrow for you.

Well, what's a girl to do?

From Sam: "You claimed there was no book when there is. You lied to paypal. They will handle it. I will not send you the book. We will drag it out per PayPal dispute process and they will refund your money."

Class act, huh?

Wow.  I have to say from what I know about PP, they prefer that their merchants resolve the dispute outside of their "drag it out" process.  I would totally forward that email to PP, and if PP doesn't resolve in your favor, go the next step and dispute with your issuing bank.

Edit to add - PCB you don't need to interact with this dumbass anymore.  It's basically told you to eff off and deal with PP.

Oh and OVERTON I know you're reading here.  It really doesn't matter if your crappy book exists or not.  If the buyer doesn't receive what he or she paid for, it might as well NOT exist. 

I'm guessing also that you withdrew the funds from the PP account as quickly as you could and now you're going to let PP hold the bag and take the loss.  Fraudster.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 2