Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think Meri at one time heard of a "hare brained" idea and it stuck as something wild and crazy, maybe even EDGY to do and tucked the phrase away for future reference.  Unfortunately, she somehow twisted the logic. 

I thought maybe spending time with the others caused her to *DRINK* and she meant "hair of the dog"    😂

I know I'd be slamming them back if I had to spend a day with Kody & Co.  

• LOL 14

Mr. X has told me on occasion that I have "a wild hair up my ass" when I insist on doing something, and he's not into it.  I usually have a witty comment to that, ha!

Meri, I believe, has a bug up her ass, always.  She should become a drinker...that might kill it!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Anyone notice how all the wives are barefoot/socks and Kody is the only one with shoes on? Was this on purpose--is he insecure about his height?

No doubt Robyn has an "outdoor shoes off" policy in her home.  Kody would have slippers or house shoes because he most likely lives there full time.  What I don't understand is with the abundance of wood flooring in the house, why Robyn would be barefoot.  Wearing socks in the house has the added benefit of picking up loose lint on the floors and buffing the wood in traffic areas.  Maybe Robyn goes barefoot because she's afraid she would slip and slide on her ample ass if wearing socks.

I would never ask a guest to remove their shoes in my home, out of courtesy, most do if it's muddy or wet or if there is a baby at the crawling stage but I would not ask them to do so as guests probably put thought into wearing shoes that would complement what they are wearing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 11/29/2019 at 2:32 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Is there a reason they need a vat of gravy and multiple turkeys? 
So far it's pretty obvious that there were at LEAST three kids and their significants missing: Mariah/Audrey, Maddie/Caleb, and Mykelti/FT. With the huge snowfall this week, the chances that some of the other grown kids might have decided to pass on being there is pretty high, I think. I saw Hunter in one of the photos. Logan and Michelle might have opted to spend Thanksgiving with her family instead. I really think the main reason for all of the wives to be there was for filming purposes. 

ETA: there were 12 adults at our family Thanksgiving yesterday and one turkey was MORE than enough. Everyone went home with bountiful leftovers.

ETA 2 - Meri is now plugging her "Black Friday sale". Of course, she doesn't really get the concept of black Friday, because everything is the regular price. Ick.

I bet they fed the poor production crew who had to miss their own family Thanksgiving to film the Brown family gathering.

Kody's legs did look pretty scrawny in that picture--I never noticed that before.  It looks weird.  No one else's legs look scrawny though - especially not Meri's -so it can't be a skinny filter.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Sandy W said:

No doubt Robyn has an "outdoor shoes off" policy in her home.  Kody would have slippers or house shoes because he most likely lives there full time.  What I don't understand is with the abundance of wood flooring in the house, why Robyn would be barefoot.  Wearing socks in the house has the added benefit of picking up loose lint on the floors and buffing the wood in traffic areas.  Maybe Robyn goes barefoot because she's afraid she would slip and slide on her ample ass if wearing socks.

I would never ask a guest to remove their shoes in my home, out of courtesy, most do if it's muddy or wet or if there is a baby at the crawling stage but I would not ask them to do so as guests probably put thought into wearing shoes that would complement what they are wearing.

Plus some people experience health risk and pain without shoes. Diabetics should always wear shoes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Sokokei said:

I bet they fed the poor production crew who had to miss their own family Thanksgiving to film the Brown family gathering.

Kody's legs did look pretty scrawny in that picture--I never noticed that before.  It looks weird.  No one else's legs look scrawny though - especially not Meri's -so it can't be a skinny filter.

Yeah ol’ Mer has no control over this shot; no skinny filter (all 220 lb of her from the looks of it). They all appear hefty.

I thought Kody looked good, he looks better than all his wives do. At least he stopped wearing that goat thing he always had on his chin, he looks much better now. 

• Love 6

Meri is working overtime hanging out with everyone in the family and making sure that it's all documented on social media.  She must be exhausted.  Those LuLaNo Stevies and Hudsons and Ethels aren't going to sell themselves!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

MERI1.png

Butt belongs to Aurora aka @rory_a_brown on Instagram (the header: this is a private account, follow requests of SW fans will not be accepted). I read somewhere (maybe reddit) that she is a bit of a wild child these days. HS senior

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

Butt belongs to Aurora aka @rory_a_brown on Instagram (the header: this is a private account, follow requests of SW fans will not be accepted). I read somewhere (maybe reddit) that she is a bit of a wild child these days. HS senior

If Robyn's having problems with any of her kids that might be a reason she's avoiding SM in order to focus on real life. I'm betting she has instructed her kids (the ones out of her womb) to keep their own SM private. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 11/28/2019 at 4:50 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Posted too soon!  Now I see Kootie dragged his scraggly ass to appear like he still "lurves" all his wives.  Sure, Kootie.

He has really upped his Shirley Temple game.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 11/29/2019 at 7:52 AM, deirdra said:

Is "I got a wild hair" a saying or a Kodybrownism?  I've never heard anyone say it before, just "wild idea".  Though snow on a hill making one think of sledding on it isn't that "wild" of an idea, but completely normal.

We say I gotta wild hair in my family.  OMG.  I hope that is the only thing we have in common.  My family is Mormon (and in Utah, dads side, Mormon Trail is what took them to Utah according to Ancestry) and I have often wondered if we are somehow related in a distant way.  I am related to a shit ton of people in that state.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

D4318ECF-B499-4532-B41A-61D0FEF6B21F.jpeg

This really creeps me out.  I mean...she is looking for sympathy from the masses...but at the same time piggy backing off of someone else's very recent pain of a miscarriage. 

...and...because I really don't know.  When you do have a miscarriage, do they honestly tell you the sex of the fetus? If Meri was very very positive that she was carrying a boy when she miscarried, that could explain why she is so hung up on Mariah being "just a girl" and very obsessed with Solomon when he was born, let alone the whole "dreaming that she would finally get a son when Mariah was married"

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

This really creeps me out.  I mean...she is looking for sympathy from the masses...but at the same time piggy backing off of someone else's very recent pain of a miscarriage. 

She is disgusting.

45 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

...and...because I really don't know.  When you do have a miscarriage, do they honestly tell you the sex of the fetus?

It depends on the age of the fetus when aborted.  The male external sexual organs start to develop after about 7 weeks.  The don't do DNA or anything.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

It's a gratuitous post designed to draw empathy to herself.  If she truly felt compassion to the "sweet little mom that I know and love", she would send her a personal note or a comforting visit, not post the message publicly.

• Love 18
54 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It's a gratuitous post designed to draw empathy to herself.  If she truly felt compassion to the "sweet little mom that I know and love", she would send her a personal note or a comforting visit, not post the message publicly.

Exactly, Sandy.  Why put a public post like that?  She's more clueless than this COL will ever be.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Exactly, Sandy.  Why put a public post like that?  She's more clueless than this COL will ever be.

It seems to me that she is more calculating and cunning than clueless.  I'll wear the badge of clueless any day over the other c's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

THIS.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I'm sorry, but #MiscarriageSucks should NOT BE A HASHTAG.

That witch is totally without soul, heart, or common sense.  No wonder Princess Pudge is like she is, growing up with that kind of example.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Thanks for saying that, laurakaye.  I found Meri's post and hashtag despicable beyond words.

1000 percent agree. The whole post is utterly irredeemable. classless and tasteless.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Did anyone else, for just a second, think Mary might be talking about Robin as the person who lost a baby?  Think about this for a second;  Robo is getting up there in age for pregnancies and into the geriatric pregnancy area, which is fraught with high risk factors and complications.  Robo has been dark for months and Kootie has stayed near the home base without mentioning the HBIC at all (and neither have the others).  Now, all of the sudden Mary posts this cryptic comment, after Robo suddenly reappears in a TG photo, looking puffy and bloated but not with a belly.  It may be my imagination, but it did cross my mind for a second.  Just sayin . . .

• Useful 12
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Did anyone else, for just a second, think Mary might be talking about Robin as the person who lost a baby?  Think about this for a second;  Robo is getting up there in age for pregnancies and into the geriatric pregnancy area, which is fraught with high risk factors and complications.  Robo has been dark for months and Kootie has stayed near the home base without mentioning the HBIC at all (and neither have the others).  Now, all of the sudden Mary posts this cryptic comment, after Robo suddenly reappears in a TG photo, looking puffy and bloated but not with a belly.  It may be my imagination, but it did cross my mind for a second.  Just sayin . . .

Robyn did look puffy in the most recent photo. But--leave it to Meri to make it all about herself and use insensitive wording, regardless of who it is. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Robyn did look puffy in the most recent photo. But--leave it to Meri to make it all about herself and use insensitive wording, regardless of who it is. 

It crossed my mind too that it might be Robyn, but I can't imagine a universe where Meri tweets something so private about Robyn without Kody going apoplectic.  Now, I can see Meri doing it to feign sympathy while at the same time trying to equate her own miscarriage with Robyn's (speculating, of course) in order to get Kody to remember that Meri, too, has suffered miscarriages.  But I can't see Robyn or Kody being cool with Meri doing it.

Whatever the situation, it's a horrible thing to put on freaking Instagram and I hope she gets a ton of backlash.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

It crossed my mind too that it might be Robyn, but I can't imagine a universe where Meri tweets something so private about Robyn without Kody going apoplectic.  Now, I can see Meri doing it to feign sympathy while at the same time trying to equate her own miscarriage with Robyn's (speculating, of course) in order to get Kody to remember that Meri, too, has suffered miscarriages.  But I can't see Robyn or Kody being cool with Meri doing it.

Whatever the situation, it's a horrible thing to put on freaking Instagram and I hope she gets a ton of backlash.

Possibly, but I think after the last one Robyn was done with having kids.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It crossed my mind too that it might be Robyn, but I can't imagine a universe where Meri tweets something so private about Robyn without Kody going apoplectic.

I can't see Meri being sympathetic in the least.  Robyn knocked her off her perch - she has nothing but ire toward Kottie and the legal wife.

• Love 9

I think Robyn is a breeding mare, 5 kids so far, doubt she'd have a miscarriage at this point. How old is Ari? 3? 4?  Lost count... Meri would be overcome with glee if Robin miscarried... just like she couldn't bring to term babies! However, as far as leaking a pregnancy, I think they all know this train is heading for the station and they better keep their mouths shut tight to keep the train going.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Meri would be overcome with glee if Robin miscarried... 

Indeed, but she'd pretend to be empathetic on social media. Being an old brood mare does not the diminish the chances of miscarriage.  I also thought of Robyn & Aspyn, since most of Meri's "friends" seem to be gay men.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maybe it was Aspyn and that's why she took down her insta?

If so, shame on Meri for not allowing aspyn her privacy and making it about herself.

My suspicion too! Pure speculation of course, but clues being - Aspyn’s dropping off the radar publicly recently, being of right breeding age and wedded situation (in terms of the kids) and she’s often referred to as ‘sweet’ in the family. Could she have been the ‘sweet little mom’ Meri received news of?

If it was about Aspyn, way to alienate more bonus kids Meri! Who could forget Maddie’s Twitter rant about old Mare being an ‘abusive monster...who plays like she’s the one hurting’? Sounds about right. 
BE18E918-0C17-4444-8D64-F6FB50068F9C.thumb.jpeg.2cadeca8757bc0adb651423e61ecaa41.jpeg

Anyway, sadly not surprising Meri would try and make someone else’s pain and grief about her. Classic narcissist behaviour. Mariah definitely learned from the best. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

My suspicion too! Pure speculation of course, but clues being - Aspyn’s dropping off the radar publicly recently, being of right breeding age and wedded situation (in terms of the kids) and she’s often referred to as ‘sweet’ in the family. Could she have been the ‘sweet little mom’ Meri received news of?

If it was about Aspyn, way to alienate more bonus kids Meri! Who could forget Maddie’s Twitter rant about old Mare being an ‘abusive monster...who plays like she’s the one hurting’? Sounds about right. 
BE18E918-0C17-4444-8D64-F6FB50068F9C.thumb.jpeg.2cadeca8757bc0adb651423e61ecaa41.jpeg

Anyway, sadly not surprising Meri would try and make someone else’s pain and grief about her. Classic narcissist behaviour. Mariah definitely learned from the best. 

Wow! When did Maddie say all that and what happened?! 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

yay for Christine - she looks the most fit wife of them all - her singing still sucks though 

I always liked Christine best.  She seems to have no artifice about her, she strikes me as a 'what you see, is what you get' kind of girl.  And I think she will be just that, a perpetual girl that may never grow up.  She's a breath of fresh air in that motley crew and if I was forced to spend time with any of them, I would choose her, as long as she didn't expect me to eat Mock Tapioca Puddin' or listen to her singink.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I think it all came to a head due to LLR.  when Maddie was extremely preggers with Axel, Meri hired her as her admin or "girl of all work" then eventually she signed up in Meri's downline. I'm guessing that Meri exerted a lot of pressure on Maddie to make sales and buy more inventory. Maddie had a baby to deal with and no sitter since Caleb was working at home Depot. I think Meri leaned on her and Maddie finally had enough.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Wow! When did Maddie say all that and what happened?! 

Yeah as DakotaJustice said above, It started when Maddie signed on under Meri with Lularoe a few years ago. Meri tweeted that someone wasn’t working at their potential. She didn’t mention a name but it was widely presumed to be Maddie, after Maddie clapped back via Twitter.  The tweet said something along the lines ‘that Lularoe isn’t fun or a hobby, but a business to be taken seriously and she was disappointed in someone’.  Following that, Maddie tweeted the messages seen above. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

her singing still sucks though 

That's because, despite more than one person telling her that singing in a lower key would sound better, Christine INSISTED on singing in the key of "smoke alarm."

• LOL 17