Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Thanks for the tips DJ, Winter set in early this year and the bitter cold is hard on my old bones.  I have been considering running to somewhere warm right after Christmas and staying there for a few months.  I have been checking out the BNBs in Mexico, Portugal, Italy, Spain etc and some offer accommodations in condos in the main parts of towns.  I wouldn't want to stay in someone's home while they are occupying it too and I want somewhere close enough to center of town that I could walk or grab a cheap taxi as I don't want to drive.

Heading over to check out the Bullshit Book Club.  Thanks again.

When I first did Airbnb I used to do the room in a house thing but I really like my privacy! I don't cook when I'm on vacation since I travel solo, but it's nice to have a full kitchen at hand - I take an Uber to the market as soon right after I check in and load up on basics - snacks, cereal, milk, and lots of water.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Why does this fashion-impaired woman insist on wearing too-small whatever?  It just makes her look heavier.

😂 “Fashion impaired”! It’s a legit disability with Meri! 😂

Meri’s never chosen clothes that fit her properly. Remember those too-tight, too-short jeans she always wore? She could barely move in them. 

Meri would look super nice in proper fitting boot-leg jeans, a nice blazer/jacket and a low-heel boot. Jeans should be slightly long to elongate her legs. 

its not that hard. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Whose house is that?

I wondered too.  She seems to be quite settled in, I think that's a picture of Mariah to the right of the fireplace.  Maybe she has bought her own place in Flagstaff, the prospect of them building now seems remote with Robyn and Christine both buying houses.

I counted 19 tubs of Christmas stuff, I hope she plans to do some entertaining, that would be a lot of work decorating if only Pudge and Sludge show up.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I wondered too.  She seems to be quite settled in, I think that's a picture of Mariah to the right of the fireplace.  Maybe she has bought her own place in Flagstaff, the prospect of them building now seems remote with Robyn and Christine both buying houses.

I counted 19 tubs of Christmas stuff, I hope she plans to do some entertaining, that would be a lot of work decorating if only Pudge and Sludge show up.

Ya know when you said “picture of Mariah” all I saw was that big snowflake by the Christmas tree.........

• LOL 16
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe it's Robyns basement 😁

• LOL 6

Get snagging some bling!.....  while Meri decorates with your money 🙄

She really pisses me off lately because she's really DUG IN and defending LLR from any criticism.... bitch she knows damn well that her success in LLR is from the show and not about HARD WORK.. ugh!

The average person signing up now will lose every cent... but Meri doesn't give a shit.

meri1.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

"Snag" is probably not the best word to use when talking about stretchy, poorly made polyester garments.  I imagine leggings or shirts snagging and unravelling the first time they are tried on.

And just try to return anything defective.  Meri would block anyone that dared to send any piece of crap back, no matter how crappy.  I don't believe money back guarantee would be part of any LuLaCrap purchase, from Meri anyway.  

• Love 6

From Zillow

Experience Flagstaff in-town property, 4 beautiful acres of old growth ponderosa directly across from the Colton House! Close to downtown. Peaceful natural forest setting and easy trail access right out the door. Fabulous family living and outdoor backyard entertainment and cooking area. Single family or single renter lease only. Lease is not to be sublet or shared amongst multiple renters. Owner will cover up to $300 per month for utilities and garbage. Monthly cleaning fee of $100. No Smoking, no pets. Owner reserves the right to cancel lease if there is damage to land or property beyond typical usage. Lease is contingent upon renter upholding typical standards of living in a quiet neighborhood, including minimizing noise after 10pm and not holding large gatherings or parties without permission from the owners

• Useful 5

I just don't understand how these people can buy all these houses and a big lot. Where are they getting the $$$? Don't they still have one unsold house in LV? Maybe I missed that one selling, but even so... I don't get it. Do they make that much from TLC, or are they planning the next bankruptcies?? SMH

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

So I looked Meri up and found a new address in Flagstaff. Does this look like the same place?

7600ACDA-2B87-4BD3-96B9-EEC12736B2D0.jpeg

Looks like the same place to me and look at that price estimate $1,027,000

Looks like Meri had to be over a million to outdo Robyn by $100 thousand.

Where are they getting all this money?

• Love 7

Why does Meri need a home that big??? Is she renting or buying? Really why do any of them, maybe except Robchin as she has littles still, but even so, overkill much?? There has to be something hinky going on in the money front. That's millions of dollars for homes and the property! I just can't wrap my head around the finances here. Is Janelle renting or has she bought a home too?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Why does Meri need a home that big??? Is she renting or buying? Really why do any of them, maybe except Robchin as she has littles still, but even so, overkill much?? There has to be something hinky going on in the money front. That's millions of dollars for homes and the property! I just can't wrap my head around the finances here. Is Janelle renting or has she bought a home too?

Janelle is renting, Christine and Robyn bought their places

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I have no idea why Meri needs a house that damn big... it's ridiculous.

She should have bought the place she was renting... it sold for $810,000 and was plenty big enough and it had a stream running through the house but it wasn't hidden in the trees like her new place.

streem.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

This whole home purchase thing just reeks of something very crooked. Maybe they have some huge font of wealth they have not disclosed (which I doubt) or it is another bankruptcy fraud in the making. From what we have seen, Robchin's site is down, Janelle's Strive is a sad loser, Christine and Meri with LulaNo, maybe Christine puts into the fambly pot, but doubt Meri does.  Meri's B&B I am sure is her $$ only.  And what exactly does Kootie do???

• Love 3
7 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

So I looked Meri up and found a new address in Flagstaff. Does this look like the same place?

Looks like the same windows and view.  How in the name of all that is holy can these grifters afford this stuff.  What hinky financial institution would loan them serious money?  I would like to hit them up for a million dollars or so.  Of course, I will have to join an MLM to guarantee payment.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t think Meri knows the actual definition of “bling”.

Or "fashion."

8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I am anxiously awaiting the answers to these questions as well.  These people must be buried in debt - and unless they've somehow got FT cooking the books for them, don't most banks frown upon loaning lots of money to people that will never ever be able to pay it back?

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I have no idea why Meri needs a house that damn big... it's ridiculous.

streem.jpg

In the past, from her high perch as Legal Wifey, she could sob and whine and claim that she needed a house just as big as her more fertile sister wives because Meri, too, would've had umpteen babies for Kody if only she'd been able.  Now?  I don't know how she gets anything at all unless she's forking over the money herself,

As for the stream running down the stairs.....WTF?!?

• Love 7

As I understand the listing, it was a furnished rental, like Janelle, just more expensive, cause, well, Meri. Doubt she’ll buy in  Flagstaff.  Her heart is in Vegas, which is closer to th BnB. I keep hoping this is the last season, to be followed by her tell all book. 

• Love 6

Meri's tell-all book would be a lot of how unfair everything was, for her.  I'd probably still read it for the snark value.

She'd say somethingk like, "poor me, I was only able to spawn one (self-centered brat) child, and Janelle and Christine popped them out like crazy."  And, "they all thought I was a selfish (bitch) person, and I only wanted everythingk they got, because I shoulda had 8 kids."  We pretty much know what she would say in a "tell-all" book.

Stingy and selfish for the win!  

• Love 10

I don't know why on earth Meri wants to live in such a huge house all by herself..

Anyone can look up her exact address on the internet and I'm thinking she's there alone most of the time and it's kind of spooky with lots of exterior doors not to mention all the windows on the ground level.

Tons of trees for someone to sneak around... plus it doesn't look like there's any neighbors next door since they're all on large properties.

If i was a single woman that's the last place I'd want to live.

ISa5ur8dpfyvyn1000000000.thumb.jpg.8c4b7ae4a286540a12427ee68a1c6bf5.jpg

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I wouldn't pay for or read one single word from any of this bunch.  They wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass so we wouldn't learn one thing new.

I'd just wait for the good bits to come out for free.

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri's tell-all book would be a lot of how unfair everything was, for her.  I'd probably still read it for the snark value.

She'd say somethingk like, "poor me, I was only able to spawn one (self-centered brat) child, and Janelle and Christine popped them out like crazy."  And, "they all thought I was a selfish (bitch) person, and I only wanted everythingk they got, because I shoulda had 8 kids."  We pretty much know what she would say in a "tell-all" book.

Stingy and selfish for the win!  

I just flashed on Jodie of the RealiTV podcast who interjects every so often, appropos of nothing: 

CATFISH!!! HEY DID YOU KNOW MERI WAS CATFISHED???

😂😂🐟🐟🐡

• LOL 9
20 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

From Zillow

Experience Flagstaff in-town property, 4 beautiful acres of old growth ponderosa directly across from the Colton House! Close to downtown. Peaceful natural forest setting and easy trail access right out the door. Fabulous family living and outdoor backyard entertainment and cooking area. Single family or single renter lease only. Lease is not to be sublet or shared amongst multiple renters. Owner will cover up to $300 per month for utilities and garbage. Monthly cleaning fee of $100. No Smoking, no pets. 

NO PETS!  Poor Mosby and Koda. Or will their ESA status nullify the rental requirements?  Or is it Meri’s TV star standing?

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Huh?  What the hell does that even mean?

More provocative DEEP THOUGHTS from Meri Brown.

She should at least give credit to Pinterest, where she copied and pasted it from.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

That might mean she's not putting aside a penny of whatever she's making and just frittering it away. Voila (or WALLA!) Non Attachment! 

ETA I have to say that I'm wondering where the adults (I'm talking Kody and the four konkubines) will be in 10-15 years. Living on Social Security? 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Living on Social Security? 

Well, you have to have paid into the system to get anything back. With their history of poor financial decisions I have to doubt they are even paying in from their TLC earnings.  They appear to spend every cent that they make.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, you have to have paid into the system to get anything back. With their history of poor financial decisions I have to doubt they are even paying in from their TLC earnings.  They appear to spend every cent that they make.

Last season the only one who was fretting about finances and retirement was Kody.

He was perplexed about being 75 and kids college blah, blah and the wives were making fun of him being a worry wart.

I'm really starting to think that Janelle and Christine think the TLC tit will always be there to suck on.... I think Meri expects to have tons of LLR money and her bnb to fall back on.... Meanwhile Kody and maybe Robyn seem to understand that they need to plan for future.

With Janelle's health the way it is she could easily develop diabetes or something else and she'll be screwed.... Probably ask Logan to move home and nurse her lol 

JMO of course

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

77F2F972-97BB-4927-9727-2874B1537413.jpeg

It appears to me she’s trying to make it seem that when the shitshow ends, she’ll be ok with it ending (as well as being out of the other wives’ lives). Maybe? I thought she’d already accepted that other have “let her go” so maybe she’s ready to let them all go. 

So far, they haven’t moved on prairie dog downs. That whole giant house thing seems to have fallen apart and the wives are probably secretly grateful. The fact that Meri is renting and not buying says a lot—she can up and leave at any moment. She’d be much happier back in Las Vegas  and it wouldn’t surprise me if she finds a place there. 

Maybe this is the final season. Maybe it’s over. If so, there had better be drama. As much as I dislike Meri, I want to see her kick up rocks as she peels out of there for good. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

These no-account clowns will always be up to their eyeballs in debt.  I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, but those enlightened plygs will always live it up like there will be no tomorrows.  

Christine and Janelle will have to impose on their kids for a place to sleep once the shitshow ends and they're on the verge of bankruptcy (again.)

• Love 6

I don't think that Kootie frets all that much. It's all for show, in his mind this stupid polygamyfest will last for eternity and they can just live off of TLC. That's why he keeps coming up with cockamamie schemes to keep it going.

I'll bet he's talking Maddie into being filmed heavily for the sympathy vote. I know that there are some who feel that highlighting Evie's issues will bring light to it and educate the public but somehow I doubt that lovers of this shitshow will somehow make a difference by mounting a campaign for research into it.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Except buying a million dollar house is not exactly what you would call planning for the future

I agree.... if buying property is his plan for retirement he's nuts

My point was he's the only one I've heard acknowledge that old age and retirement are real and since he's so in tune with Robyn I'm thinking shes in agreement.

Are they preparing properly... No not that I can see 

Christine and Janelle seem to be totally oblivious and Meri probably thinks she'll be a multi-millionaire soon.  🙄

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree.... if buying property is his plan for retirement he's nuts

My point was he's the only one I've heard acknowledge that old age and retirement are real and since he's so in tune with Robyn I'm thinking shes in agreement.

Are they preparing properly... No not that I can see 

Christine and Janelle seem to be totally oblivious and Meri probably thinks she'll be a multi-millionaire soon.  🙄

You are right but, unfortunately, I think Kody is only bringing it up so he can look like the responsible one.  Given the choice between saving for the future or going on some stupidly expensive vacation or buying some stupidly expensive object, he's going to pick stupidly expensive every time!  (I'm only saying stupidly expensive in context - if you are a billionaire a Maserati would not be unreasonable, if you work minimum wage it would be stupidly expensive.)

• Love 7