Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Meri took em down! 

I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's because of her post saying that the whole family is here and that people commented asking where Kody and the bunch were.

That's Meri for you...duck and run.  She could have graciously explained that the inn wasn't large enough to accommodate extended family so they had to limit the participants to direct descendants.  But nope, she shuts it down at the least hint of criticism.

• Love 7

Imo the thing that sealed Meri’s fate was that she fell in love with a catfish. Without that at the very most she may have been busted down to wife #2.  Janelle seems satisfied buying kale by the ton and being exhausted in the recliner.  Up until probably her recent weight loss Kody was “disgusted” by Christine.  The tides turned when Meri decided to offer service to a banana that she probably reserved only for the Kodster’s birthday.   The family has its share of morons, but I think they all knew what that picture meant.  You can insult his wives, but don’t you dare insult his manhood......or his hair, that’s just unforgivable!

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I started thinking about the whole thing and will probably ramble a bit... So I'll apologize in advance.  😁

She's so predictable.... I saw that post on her IG... started reading the comments and as soon as I saw people asking where her husband was and where her sister wives were I thought "uh oh.. I bet she deletes the post".... sure enough... POOF its gone like a witch on a broomstick!

Meri wants to share her Ohhhh soooo exciting, cool, busy life but she keeps getting exposed for the fraud that she is and the huge lie that she lives.

Kody and the others can barely stand her and have no desire to spend time with her at her old fambly farm house knocking around in the tiny kitchen making fruit cups and cardboard jack-o-lanterns 🎃   

Meanwhile Robyn is busily unpacking and setting up her new happy home with her husband and their children... Robyn has the husband and home Meri always wanted... She has Kody all to herself in a nice new home while he basically ignores the other wives.

That's what Meri always wanted but she never knew how to accomplish it...but Robyn did.

Meri was catty, mean, childish and tried to undermine his affection for Christine and Janelle but it didn't work (probably didn't help that he was younger, hornier and wanted lots of sex and babies)

Robyn saw an opening and boy did she take it.... Robyn was the loving new wife who said they all should have been together since the beginning.....she was slim, sexy and hung all over him like he was a god (I bet she rocked his world in the sack just to make damn sure he was happy and wanting more)  Meanwhile she totally undermined the entire family foundation and built a new one in its place with her as HBIC without being catty or bitchy to anyone... Stealth at its finest.... Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!

Meri fumbled around under the blankets like a teenager holding hands with Kody trying to make Janelle miserable..... Robyn kicked down the front door, grabbed his balls and tossed them in her handbag... Never to be seen again! 

It probably didn't hurt that Kody was getting older and Robyn was a brand new sex toy with a jaw built for blowjobs.... She was surfing, sweet, cute, flirty, dressed sexy in her little bikini top and you could tell Kody loved his little sex kitten with the positive energy and attitude.... I've never seen Kody as animated or as full of energy as he was on that honeymoon......meanwhile Meri got bigger, older, uglier, bitchier and more cynical every day... CLOMPING around... always playing the victim and whining just like Pudge.... Ugh!!! who wants to be around that?

Meri can crow about her awesome life till the cows come home and post a dozen hashtags  but she'll never convince me that she's actually happy OR living the life she truly wants.  🙄

I think if Meri could switch positions with Robyn she'd do it in a New York minute... Meri would love to have that house, those kids and that husband...with Janelle and Christine virtually sidelined for the rest of the game.

After all of that I'm still a bit shocked and embarrassed by her juvenile attempts to get a reaction from Kody or some indication that he's jealous of her new "pretend" boyfriends.... Doesn't she know that that ship has sailed and he couldn't care less what she does or who she spends time with.... In fact I think he might prefer she find a bf and move on so he can put her in his rear view mirror and drive away.

OK rant over!  😉

👏👏 👏 A Standing Ovation to you dear Joan for so clearly and concisely articulating all the random thoughts that have floated through my head about the whole situation.  You wrapped it up and put a bow on it...WELL DONE!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 11/3/2019 at 4:00 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I started thinking about the whole thing and will probably ramble a bit... So I'll apologize in advance.  😁

She's so predictable.... I saw that post on her IG... started reading the comments and as soon as I saw people asking where her husband was and where her sister wives were I thought "uh oh.. I bet she deletes the post".... sure enough... POOF its gone like a witch on a broomstick!

Meri wants to share her Ohhhh soooo exciting, cool, busy life but she keeps getting exposed for the fraud that she is and the huge lie that she lives.

Kody and the others can barely stand her and have no desire to spend time with her at her old fambly farm house knocking around in the tiny kitchen making fruit cups and cardboard jack-o-lanterns 🎃   

Meanwhile Robyn is busily unpacking and setting up her new happy home with her husband and their children... Robyn has the husband and home Meri always wanted... She has Kody all to herself in a nice new home while he basically ignores the other wives.

That's what Meri always wanted but she never knew how to accomplish it...but Robyn did.

Meri was catty, mean, childish and tried to undermine his affection for Christine and Janelle but it didn't work (probably didn't help that he was younger, hornier and wanted lots of sex and babies)

Robyn saw an opening and boy did she take it.... Robyn was the loving new wife who said they all should have been together since the beginning.....she was slim, sexy and hung all over him like he was a god (I bet she rocked his world in the sack just to make damn sure he was happy and wanting more)  Meanwhile she totally undermined the entire family foundation and built a new one in its place with her as HBIC without being catty or bitchy to anyone... Stealth at its finest.... Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!

Meri fumbled around under the blankets like a teenager holding hands with Kody trying to make Janelle miserable..... Robyn kicked down the front door, grabbed his balls and tossed them in her handbag... Never to be seen again! 

It probably didn't hurt that Kody was getting older and Robyn was a brand new sex toy with a jaw built for blowjobs.... She was surfing, sweet, cute, flirty, dressed sexy in her little bikini top and you could tell Kody loved his little sex kitten with the positive energy and attitude.... I've never seen Kody as animated or as full of energy as he was on that honeymoon......meanwhile Meri got bigger, older, uglier, bitchier and more cynical every day... CLOMPING around... always playing the victim and whining just like Pudge.... Ugh!!! who wants to be around that?

Meri can crow about her awesome life till the cows come home and post a dozen hashtags  but she'll never convince me that she's actually happy OR living the life she truly wants.  🙄

I think if Meri could switch positions with Robyn she'd do it in a New York minute... Meri would love to have that house, those kids and that husband...with Janelle and Christine virtually sidelined for the rest of the game.

After all of that I'm still a bit shocked and embarrassed by her juvenile attempts to get a reaction from Kody or some indication that he's jealous of her new "pretend" boyfriends.... Doesn't she know that that ship has sailed and he couldn't care less what she does or who she spends time with.... In fact I think he might prefer she find a bf and move on so he can put her in his rear view mirror and drive away.

OK rant over!  😉

This times a million. 

Edited to Add: Regarding the differences between Meri and Robyn,  Meri doesn’t strike me as the sensual, sexual type. In that banana photo, she looked awkward and weird, not inviting. It was creepy. 

Even without the catfish derailment, I don’t think she stood a chance against Robyn (agree with Irate Panda that really sealed her fate). Now she’s just an angry, lumbering bull in a china shop that no one wants to be near. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Up early for work, felt like adding thoughts
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri's sounding more desperate.  Does she have a balloon payment coming due on the B & B?

So she has a dill with a nearby gym?  They must be hard-up, too.

I don't know about a balloon payment but I think there's a half deflated balloon under her shirt where her gut should be.

What's going on with her midsection?

Is it just the way the fabric is hanging or is that rolls of fat?

She needs to hustle her own butt over to that gym  

• LOL 9
On 11/2/2019 at 11:21 AM, Kohola3 said:

What a stupid post.  She's not even facing the sun so it's clearly not "facing the sunshine".  And with the sun behind her you can't see whatever abomination she's wearing that makes her look like she's four feet wide from the waist up.  She has the shape of a Popsicle.

*dying*

I'll never look at a popsicle the same way again. 😂

Didn't Popsicle have a mascot??.... Popsicle Pete?

Meri should apply for the job.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D602F80E-3592-4F14-ABE4-D45F4B140954.jpeg

F650D567-F49E-4766-821A-73A971592552.jpeg

Oh. My. Gawd. I just flashed on that YouTube video with the chick saying that LLR leggings made her fat. I think this is the biggest I've ever seen Meri.

ETA - out of curiosity I checked out the gym website and the owners are hustling MLMs - Doterra essential oil and Isogenix. 🙄 Birds of a feather I suppose.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D602F80E-3592-4F14-ABE4-D45F4B140954.jpeg

F650D567-F49E-4766-821A-73A971592552.jpeg

What happened to their strongly held opinions on modesty?

They used to walk around with shirts over shirts looking down their noses at everyone.

Now Meri is flashing side boob and she's happy as a clam.

They're such fakes. 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri's sounding more desperate.  Does she have a balloon payment coming due on the B & B?

So she has a dill with a nearby gym?  They must be hard-up, too.

Maybe she’s skulking on here and is self conscious about the linebacker comments.  

Of course the gym won’t work until she stops eating back the workouts (if she’s doing workouts on the regular). 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Maybe she’s skulking on here and is self conscious about the linebacker comments.  

Of course the gym won’t work until she stops eating back the workouts (if she’s doing workouts on the regular). 

It seems that Meri is attempting to embody the physical rather than mental aspects of the #StrongWoman mantra she at one time advocated.  She has probably had Mariah draw up a health and fitness plan for her because who wouldn't aspire to look and feel as woke as Mariah.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh, I'm CERTAIN she skulks here and other places since she's always reacting to "gossip".

• Love 5

I think that photo was a passive-agressive dig at Janelle, where Meri is all, "Look, Janelle!  THIS is what the inside of a gym looks like, you fake health coach!  Hahaha!"

Although to be fair, I think that literally everything they post is a passive-aggressive dig at whatever sister-wife they happen to be pissed off at on that particular day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Parowan is a small town, famous for how many different places you can buy "the best cinnamon rolls in the west."

Pretty sure they have more cinnamon roll places than gyms.  LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Pretty sure they have more cinnamon roll places than gyms.  LOL.

More likely one cinnamon roll baker who sells and probably delivers her wares to all the local BnB's and other small outlets every morning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Does she seriously think this mismatched collection would make someone with half a brain (and the skills to do a little online research) would fork over $500?  Although it would be interesting to "chat" with her and nail her on what we know about the rags.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Does she seriously think this mismatched collection would make someone with half a brain (and the skills to do a little online research) would fork over $500?  Although it would be interesting to "chat" with her and nail her on what we know about the rags.

Yes, she does seriously think this mismatched collection will snag new distributors, because it will.  A few people will see this as a great opportunity and fork over the cash.  It will only be a teeny tiny percentage of the number of people who see the "offer", but there's one born every minute and they continue to keep MLM's in business.

This is why I have zero sympathy for anyone who gets involved with any MLM these days.  A five minute google search tells you just about everything you need to know before spending a dime with any of these companies.  LLR in particular has more negative links than positive ones.  But there are still people out there who practically scream "Take advantage of me because I will defy all the laws of logic and reason and believe every lying word you utter."  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

9801AA0C-F0E3-47D1-BB4B-425ED35585DC.jpeg

WHAAAATTT?  She's still trying to sucker people into this pyramid?  What balls she has.

Shame on you, Meri.  Trying to make your last gasp with LLCrap before it goes tits up?  Further words fail me.  I know one of my much appreciated COL's will take over.

• Love 8

I don't think Meri has thought this through. 

In this $499 onboarding deal the person onboarding can pick the size and styles of the 65 (I think?) pieces that come in the onboarding package.  This is basically the equivalent of what Mary Kay and other MLMs have - a lot of people who sign up just to buy stuff for their own use.  

If I was into LLR enough to blow $500 I'd order all the stuff in my size in the styles I liked. Then I could keep the stuff I liked (ugh!) And sell or give away/donate the rest. 

• Love 10

Fuck off, Meri!

She is a spider, waiting for her next meal to venture too close to her dangerous, sticky web.

The revulsion I feel for her this morning reminds me of the sign-off used by the SLA in all of its communiques during the Patty Hearst saga:

"Death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people!"

Edited by suomi
clarity
  • Love 10

Ugh. Any celebrity promoting any MLM as a dream career path, is an appalling, shameless and classless human.

In the MLM game, network and reach power is everything; up on her pedestal she can cast her net wide and reel in those sucker fans. It’s not an even playing field; she will always be successful because of who she is, but the reality is, 99.9% of others won’t. She’s preying on her innocent following, coaxing them into a scheme they are destined to fail in, just to make herself wealthy. Total abuse of her power; she is literally ruining unsuspecting sycophant fan lives for her own gain and the wench knows it.

I literally can not stand this family and their shameless grifting ways. Pull the plug already TLC; off to obscurity with them! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 13
45 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Pull the plug already TLC; off to obscurity with them! 

The sooner the better.  Time for a Come to Jesus moment with them - join the real world and pay the piper. 

And spare us the whole Woke Wedding.  I bet they are counting on several more years of filming since they haven't started down that road.  We'd certainly have had umpteen thousand wedding planning pictures on Pudge's SM platforms if they had.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

The sooner the better.  Time for a Come to Jesus moment with them - join the real world and pay the piper. 

And spare us the whole Woke Wedding.  I bet they are counting on several more years of filming since they haven't started down that road.  We'd certainly have had umpteen thousand wedding planning pictures on Pudge's SM platforms if they had.

The wedding episodes bore the shit outta me. I wind up fast forwarding through the whole damn thing. Same with the birthing episodes. 

With this family, I want drama. I want to see them fall apart. 

Edited to Add—Clarification—I want to see them fall apart because this polygamy shit they’re trying to sell didn’t work. It’s a disaster and I think the network knew it all along. 

If those women are happy where they’re at, eating their feelings or checking out, being dismissed and not being loved by this “man”, fine. But don’t drag the kids along for the ride, especially filming. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Clarification
  • Love 10

It's shameless to target people right before the holidays by asking them if they need some extra cash, followed by telling them that for a mere $500 they'll be able to sell all the LuLaCrap that gets sent their way in time to turn a big enough profit to buy the kids some nice holiday gifts.

I feel sorry for the people who fall for this (and you know some will, because Meri - well, she's on that teevee show about those nice women married to that one man), send in their 500 and get sent a moldy box full of old Valentine's Day leggings that didn't sell, paired with some nice 4th of July #Hudsons in size XXXL and maybe a sleeveless dress or two with the hems unraveling.  Sure!  Mark those suckers up and sell every single piece all and you might just pocket a nice $64.27!

Shameless.  And gross.

• Love 13

Well from what I've read they get to pick the sizes and styles but they're at the mercy of LLR as to the patterns. 

I think they're just cleaning out the California warehouse that's closing next month. 

Shame on Meri for shilling this BIG LIE in order to line her own pockets.

• Love 14

How does she even get into the "jacket"?  There's a two foot gap in that thing, it must be at least 4 sizes too small.

I had to wear a jumpsuit when I was a flight nurse.   Never, ever again thank heavens.  Those are beastly to take off in a hurry plus there is virtually no way to keep the top from hitting the floor when using a rest room.  It was awful.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

How does she even get into the "jacket"?  There's a two foot gap in that thing, it must be at least 4 sizes too small.

I had to wear a jumpsuit when I was a flight nurse.   Never, ever again thank heavens.  Those are beastly to take off in a hurry plus there is virtually no way to keep the top from hitting the floor when using a rest room.  It was awful.

Fat guy in a little coat...

• LOL 11

She looks as if she tumbled out of a helicopter on a maneuver. What a poser.

If she got a jeans jacket in her real size, she wouldn't have to cut off the sleeves. 

Christine, at least, tried to style the ugly jumpsuit with shoes and a necklace. It was a fail, but she tried. Super Seller Meri, just pulled on her dirty old booties, stuffed her phone in a side pocket, and called it a day. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6