Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

That's not a "boyfriend" sweater. I can't think of any guy I know who would wear that. 

"boyfriend" = oversized.

Meri's pretend "boyfriend".  The same one she trots out to arouse cheers of support from her loyal fans..."you GO girl", "you deserve to be happy",  blah blah blah 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Everyone's comments on her "boyfriend" sweater/button-up outfit is true.  And yet it's still 100% better than 99% of the outfits she models, even if the sweater can't close. 😝

Edited by CouchTater
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

If my boyfriend wore a sweater like that, I'd make him burn it.  Is that some kind of decal on the shirt, or a necklace of some sort?  

I think I see chains running up from the pendant to under the collar, so I assume it's a necklace.  Pretty sure it's not from SW Closet.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I think I see chains running up from the pendant to under the collar, so I assume it's a necklace.  Pretty sure it's not from SW Closet.

This brings up a fun point - why, if these women are one big happy family as they profess in the ridiculous intro to their show, don't they cross-advertise their wares?  Why don't we see Meri wearing Robyn's latest joo'ry creation from MSWC?  Or why isn't Janelle modeling the latest Hudson under the latest Veronica topped off with the latest Hildegard?  I realize that Kody is just a few DNA strands short of being an actual sloth, but you'd think for appearance's sake and to keep the TLC checks coming in, he'd actually want to be marketing his family as a - you know - actual family.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Is that still going on?  Remember Robyn was going to make bank enough to support the family?  hehe

7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Agree with you all. NOT a boyfriend sweater. More like the cardigans Annie Wilkes from “Misery” would have worn. 

I love that movie!  Kathy Bates was perfect as Annie.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is that still going on?  Remember Robyn was going to make bank enough to support the family?  hehe

Just Googled it - it's supposedly down for maintenance but will be back up and running soon!

• LOL 4

Just for the heck of it, I clicked on #FlagstaffFashion and just about all the recent posts are Meri's. Looks like the people that were posting there abandoned it after Meri jumped in. Doubt they want to be associated with her "fashion".

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Just Googled it - it's supposedly down for maintenance but will be back up and running soon!

That's some maintenance required...the site has been down since March of this year!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

#ThanksItsLuLaRoe??!?

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like there was any doubt.  Gawd.

2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Just for the heck of it, I clicked on #FlagstaffFashion and just about all the recent posts are Meri's. Looks like the people that were posting there abandoned it after Meri jumped in. Doubt they want to be associated with her "fashion".

Meri ruined #FlagstaffFashion forever with her ugly LLR crap.  I would have been out of there ASAP, too.  

#Meriiscluelessaboutfashion 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I hate it when you roll up the sleeves of crappy clothing and there is nothing on the underside.  Just screams cheap goods.

When the collar is designed to be open, as this example is, the least they could do is construct with a wide enough facing to disguise the raw side of the fabric.  Skimpy, cheap construction.

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Sorry, it’s a joke from The Office — if you haven’t seen the show it probably doesn’t translate. 

No, didn't translate...only watched a few  episodes of The Office.

I just figured it was a typical Brown typo for 2020.

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Sandy W said:

When the collar is designed to be open, as this example is, the least they could do is construct with a wide enough facing to disguise the raw side of the fabric.  Skimpy, cheap construction.

Considering it's #LulaRoe, I suppose one should be thankful that it actually has buttons and two sleeves.

• LOL 11
18 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Maybe, in this case, and all cases where Meri is concerned.....she should SMOKE weed. Not stay out of the weeds.  Might be grounds for improvement !

That reminds me of a line from a favorite movie; it went something like this:

You need a lot of (drinks, in this case.)  To kill the bug up your ass!  

Meri could be toking if they had stayed in LV.  It's a no-no in AZ.  

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"I love this kid like no other......."

Truely is old enough to read, you insensitive Bitch!

Wow right? What a blatant display of favouritism straight from the ol’ Mare’s mouth. You wouldn’t want to read that from your aunt, let alone your bonus mother whom supposedly is in your immediate family. Ugh she is awful. 

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Wow right? What a blatant display of favouritism straight from the ol’ Mare’s mouth. You wouldn’t want to read that from your aunt, let alone your bonus mother whom supposedly is in your immediate family. Ugh she is awful. 

Here I go again, riding the fact that illustrates ol' Mare's cloddish behavior best.  When they were resident in the cul-de-sac, Meri would have little Sol over to her house for crafting and baking sessions.  I could always imagine Truely and even Savanah watching wistfully from their windows as Kody's most favored child toddled back and forth.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Here I go again, riding the fact that illustrates ol' Mare's cloddish behavior best.  When they were resident in the cul-de-sac, Meri would have little Sol over to her house for crafting and baking sessions.  I could always imagine Truely and even Savanah watching wistfully from their windows as Kody's most favored child toddled back and forth.

Don’t forget when king Sol was born and she created a shrine of clothes and gear for him in her house and then outrightly admitted on camera, she was way more excited for his imminent arrival then any other baby. Obviously she picks and chooses her relationships with the kids, purely based on her opinions of their biological mothers only. I’d expect nothing less from ol’ Mare who has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, as opposed to Christine who obviously genuinely loves all the children as individuals regardless of parentage. As if we needed anymore proof, but ol’ Mare definitely ain’t cut out for polygamy. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 14

What a straight-up bitch.  "Like no other?"  Even your Precious Pretentious Princess Pudge?

It's almost like Meri is subconsciously envisioning King Sol as her miscarried baby that she's referred to in the early years of the show.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Don’t forget when king Sol was born and she created a shrine of clothes and gear for him in her house and then outrightly admitted on camera, she was way more excited for his imminent arrival then any other baby. Obviously she picks and chooses her relationships with the kids, purely based on her opinions of their biological mothers only. I’d expect nothing less from ol’ Mare who has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, as opposed to Christine who obviously genuinely loves all the children as individuals regardless of parentage. As if we needed anymore proof, but ol’ Mare definitely ain’t cut out for polygamy. 

I think Meri's issues began long before she married Kody.  She was never cut out for polygamy.  Yes I believe that Christine is probably the only mom that really loves all the children.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Hmm. They must be filming.

Yup the bullshit is starting to come out.  I hope they are filming Meri in her more solitary life, too. It feels way more real. 

9 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

I think she’s going overboard with her love for Sol because she is incredibly jealous of Robyn’s relationship with Kody. She’ll never admit it though. She claims she was most jealous of Christine. Whatever. She’ll never get over her root issues because she refuses to be honest - even with herself. If she wasn’t so smug and pretentious, I’d almost feel sorry for her.

Agree. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I read that LLN is closing a facility and will be laying off 160 + employees permanently.  What MLM will Mare gravitate to next?  

Hopefully, she won't have the audacity to try to market one of the makeup MLMs, not too many people would covet her orange skin, raccoon eyes and half circle eyebrows.  But then, she did have success selling raggedy clothing and no one would ever consider her a fashionista.  It seems some people toss aside their common sense for an opportunity to have even a remote encounter with a "celebrity".

Whatever MLM she engages with, I'm pretty sure that she will choose one where she is in on the ground floor, it must have really chapped her ass that because of the structure, she was never able to rise above trainer designation with LLR.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I read that LLN is closing a facility and will be laying off 160 + employees permanently.  What MLM will Mare gravitate to next?  

She got lucky with LLR, because it wasn't your typical MLM - they had what was at the time a unique product - leggings in unpredictable patterns - and caught the imagination of a lot of women. $25 is expensive for leggings, but the price point is doable for people with a Visa card. And a lot of people got caught up in the hunt for unicorns where they'd stay up all night watching a lot of different FB live sales waiting for that elusive item. 

Other MLMs don't have that going on. All Mary Kay consultants are basically selling the same merchandise.  

As far as the closing, it doesn't surprise me.  Way cheaper to do business in South Carolina vs SoCal. Their leasing and employee costs probably will be slashed by half.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Meri may think of King Sol as a replica of Kody.  She calls him the "favorite guy in my life!".  Meanwhile, Areola asks "what am I, bupkis?"

She posted this the next day:

:

• Love 2

Oh, Meri.....this is sad, even for you - trying so hard to be the cool bonus mom to the two kids from your estranged husband and the stealth queen you brought into the family to garner a bigger portion of Kodork's affections.  Nice of you to spread the love around to both Sol and Ariabelliola, but what - nothing with Aurora or Brianna?  I mean, according to Robyn, they too are Kody's biological kids, remember?

• Love 6