Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I can see it now, Strangulation by Leggings... a lifetime movie

Smote with blindness from the vivid patterns and color combinations.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Extract from the movie trailer. -

Suspenseful music plays, as somber voiceover man speaks,It was meant to be routine visit to the hospital ICU to visit her nephew for Deanne...,” Deanne struts in to reception, in full Lularoe gaudiness and evening makeup, with a little handbag dog, she is overly cheerful, greeting patients & waving at staff “but a decision was made that day...”, camera pans over Deanne making duckface pout and posing at hospital bedside, asking ‘can you see the bruises on his leg ok in this light? Get my best side ok! Hang on, wait, I need to look sad’ “a decision that was made to take a simple picture...” (dramatic music increase) “was a decision that would change...her...fate...(extra long dramatic pause in voiceover), while man is pictured in hospital gown approaching Deanne from behind on street “forever!” Woman screams and emits choking sounds, (ominous suspenseful music intensifies), shot of lifeless woman’s hand (complete with color-street stick on nails), shot of a blood-stained abandoned LulaCarly on street next to lifeless hand, (while full horror movie music plays). 

Shot of shocked Lularoe retailers holding candlelight vigils and sending thoughts and prayers and one crying ‘I’m going to have to go back to 9-5 now’

Final shot, a faceless man retreats from horror scene, dragging along a pair of fluorescent yellow Lularoe leggings covered in red dinosaurs. (Spooky quiet music plays). Somber voiceover man states, “Strangulation..by leggings. The movie. Coming soon”.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Mykelti level grammar
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/24/2019 at 3:41 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This made me laugh.  It reminds me of the Barbara Stanwyck movie "The G String Murders" where women in a burlesque house were being strangled with their G strings.  To make it even better, Barbara sings (yes, sings) a song titled "Take it off the E String, Play it on the G String".  Honest.  The script was written by Gypsy Rose Lee.  If you like old movies, especially Barbara Stanwyck, it is a must-see since it is just so odd.  "The LulaNo Leggings Murders" has a nice ring to it, I think.

Edited to add that this movie is also known as Lady of Burlesque.  Same movie, different titles.  Don't know why.

Edited by CalicoKitty
added more info
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Hahaaaa!!! Maybe she's trying to get some from Lil' Kody. 

Lol! No one in that family seems to know how to position themselves to look better. Even models, despite their amazing physiques, have to learn to do this! 

You don’t cross your leg like that for a photo that’s meant to “advertise” your shit. From Mariah’s bad angles to Mykelti looking like a lump to Janelles food, they could all use a course in basic photography. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, smarty2020 said:

Soooo.....based on that picture from Chicago does anyone think Robyn is pregnant?

I was wondering...but it doesn't look like it. I also wonder if Meri posted that photo BECAUSE of the online speculation about Robyn.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I was wondering...but it doesn't look like it. I also wonder if Meri posted that photo BECAUSE of the online speculation about Robyn.

I was half thinking that the way she's holding the shirt is a give away she could be.  If she hasn't been around due to morning sickness she probably wouldn't be very far along in this picture.  She might not have a large bump yet.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

This is the first time I have seen Meri in action and wow, these Lularoe people are nuts.  While holding up the most hideous and ill fitting shirt Meri gasps "AMAZING!  Just AMAZING! This shirt is freaking AMAZING!!!"  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

This is the first time I have seen Meri in action and wow, these Lularoe people are nuts.  While holding up the most hideous and ill fitting shirt Meri gasps "AMAZING!  Just AMAZING! This shirt is freaking AMAZING!!!"  

Omg. They all look so ugly and unflattering. How do they do it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

Well I'm glad to see she hasn't changed. Everything is either AMAZING or AWESOME.

Is she doing a takeover, or moving her live sales to Instagram? I'd heard rumors that FB was going to call a halt to all the MLM stuff.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Hey, a rare Robyn sighting! Is this a recent picture? She looks good.

She does! What strikes me is how small Robyn looks next to Meri. You could fit 2 Robyns in the space chunky Meri takes up (and Robyn is a bit taller). If Robyn is pregnant, looks like Meri is the one eating for the two of them. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Had to correct auto correct (AGAIN).
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

I watched about 30 seconds of that LLR video with the sound off.  I saw two women fixated on their phones while a lunatic in purple jumped around in the background.  And people watch this for hours in order to purchase an ugly ill-fitting t-shirt and a holey pair of leggings?!  This LLN crazy train has GOT to be close to derailing, right?

EDIT: watched another few minutes.  The women barely looked up from their phones while the odd man with the cold sore made sure he shoved his way to the front of the camera and then they all start dancing.  This is all very bizarre in a nightmarish kind of way.  I am oddly fascinated, yet disturbed............

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I watched about 30 seconds of that LLR video with the sound off.  I saw two women fixated on their phones while a lunatic in purple jumped around in the background.  And people watch this for hours in order to purchase an ugly ill-fitting t-shirt and a holey pair of leggings?!  This LLN crazy train has GOT to be close to derailing, right?

EDIT: watched another few minutes.  The women barely looked up from their phones while the odd man with the cold sore made sure he shoved his way to the front of the camera and then they all start dancing.  This is all very bizarre in a nightmarish kind of way.  I am oddly fascinated, yet disturbed............

This is a side to Meri I have never witnessed before, she was like a be-bopping behemoth.  They all appeared to be in a cult-crazed frenzy to induce those that had the inclination to sit through the presentation into joining them on the FUN, FUN, FUN, LLR train.  This is not just clothing folks, BUY...and you too will not have a worry in the world and can be just as carefree and zany as we are.

I noticed the cold sore too and was also fascinated with the dexterity the braided one employed in using the pads of her fingers to not disturb her acrylic nail manicure.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

This is a side to Meri I have never witnessed before, she was like a be-bopping behemoth.  They all appeared to be in a cult-crazed frenzy to induce those that had the inclination to sit through the presentation into joining them on the FUN, FUN, FUN, LLR train.  This is not just clothing folks, BUY...and you too will not have a worry in the world and can be just as carefree and zany as we are.

I noticed the cold sore too and was also fascinated with the dexterity the braided one employed in using the pads of her fingers to not disturb her acrylic nail manicure.

I did the same thing (couldn't be bothered to turn on the sound.)  I couldn't figure out why we were supposed to want to watch two women play with their phones and then do some weird interpretation of the "Gopher Dance" from Caddyshack.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She does! What strikes me is how small Robyn looks next to Meri. You could fit 2 Robyns in the space chunky Meri takes up (and Robyn is a bit taller). If Robyn is pregnant, looks like Meri is the one eating for the two of them. 

I just flashed on Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School

ETA I was only gonna quote the last sentence but the entire bit just tickled my funny bone, so...

Thornton Melon: [television commercial] Hi there. Are you a large person? Pleasantly plump? A little on the hefty side, perhaps? Well, let's face it: Are you FAT? When you go jogging, do you leave pot-holes? When you make love, do you have to give directions? At the zoo, do the elephants throw YOU peanuts? Do you look at a menu and say 'OK'? Well, now, you can eat all you want, because at Thornton Melon's "Tall & Fat" stores, we've got you covered. That's right. Fine woolen, and woolen-blend suits and sport coats, in all the larger sizes - husky, stout, extra-stout, and the new Hindenburg line. And for you ladies we have caftans, muumuus, and our own exclusive A-frame in all colors and patterns. Yes, we have miles and miles of fabric.

**So take it from me, Thornton Melon, if you want to look thin, you hang out with fat people.**

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Are Cold Sore Guy and Side Braid husband and wife?  I mean, he sure is having a good time selling polyester tent dresses.  And aren't these the two people that Meri cruised with?

Just so bizarre, all of it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Are Cold Sore Guy and Side Braid husband and wife?  I mean, he sure is having a good time selling polyester tent dresses.  And aren't these the two people that Meri cruised with?

Just so bizarre, all of it.

I believe so, we've definitely seen pictures of them before. Are they Meri's upline? Or downline, or just friends and fellow zealots?

Also, I thought Meri did live sales all the time, why was she acting like she didn't know what to do?

• Love 5
(edited)

They're just a couple of LulaLemmings. 

I think the difference was that she does her lives on her own and uses Facebook. This looks like an Instagram live.

Plus you can feel the desperation. They have a lot of inventory to unload.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

the odd man with the cold sore made sure he shoved his way to the front of the camera and then they all start dancing.  This is all very bizarre in a nightmarish kind of way.  I am oddly fascinated, yet disturbed............

I was on his wife's instagram and saw this video, he sure loves the camera.  My body is in a full on cringe watching this.    

• LOL 9
53 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

I was on his wife's instagram and saw this video, he sure loves the camera.  My body is in a full on cringe watching this.    

Hmmm...I'm torn between thinking this is kind of cute and kind of awful...

I'm going to err on the side of positivity and say cute...ish  😛

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Hmmm...I'm torn between thinking this is kind of cute and kind of awful...

I'm going to err on the side of positivity and say cute...ish  😛

I totally agree that it is "cute...ish" until I think about what a nightmare Lularoe is and then I just think it is "cult..ish".  I spent a few hours last night reading and watching Lularoe content and it really is a horrible company.  Meri is in deep, I wonder how much inventory she has at home.        

• Love 6
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I tried to watch, really I did.  I discovered I would need a lot of  cocktails or drugs to make it through so I stopped after about a minute.  This is not how I want to purchase clothing.  This is also not how I would want to earn a living.  It is a cult I tell ya!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lettsjetts said:

Of course they are doing a lipdub.  It is soooo 2011!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

QVC on crack. People with awful taste and color sense schilling to the colorblind.

I was thinking this looked more like a bad acid trip than crack.

If I was going to say anything positive about it I guess I would say how amazing it is that the husband and wife couple seem to have found the only person in the world who would put up with the other one.  I don't think there are enough drugs in the world that could get Mr. Cat to dance around helping me shill lulano (thank dog.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

It truly IS a cult.  With crazy people at the helm.  

Meri's video wouldn't work for me, but the other one did.  I'm sorry I watched.  God-awful, hideous, putrid, and FUBAR.  Fill free to add your own descriptives.

• Love 10

Ok I just got through 10 min of that LLNo video on the treadmill. Between Meri’s attempt at spastic dancing (WTF was that?) and the oversized hospital smock they were trying to sell, I just can’t. 

Meri can’t even have fun without a stick up her butt. She looked so uncomfortable. The other two seemed like they were having fun though. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Why did I hit play?  When I close my eyes I see ugly prints swimming across my eyes. Make it stop!

But seriously, I can’t conceive of a more inconvenient way to shop.  Are these people watching all shut-ins with nothing else to do?  Even if I thought their product was amazing there’s no way I’d sit through that crap. I just don’t get it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Kbo said:

Why did I hit play?  When I close my eyes I see ugly prints swimming across my eyes. Make it stop!

But seriously, I can’t conceive of a more inconvenient way to shop.  Are these people watching all shut-ins with nothing else to do?  Even if I thought their product was amazing there’s no way I’d sit through that crap. I just don’t get it. 

What bothered me most was Meri's vibe. It was hard to watch her lumber along, doing that weird dancing crap with her hands. She was like a bull in a china shop trying to sell tutus. 

• LOL 14
(edited)
On 7/4/2019 at 12:49 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I can't even. 

Thank God for screenshots on Reddit so I can see the few important things on Facebook. 😂

Be nice and appropriate? Pffttt c’mon where’s the fun in that?

I wouldn’t just caption it, I’d write the whole article.  Haha.

1D2B1351-465E-4B35-9C30-90DD55BD745C.thumb.jpeg.c8cde9b28bce7da4f6144883063f0208.jpeg

Sister Wives Star’s STI Scandal! 

Sister wives stars Robyn and Meri Brown made the unfortunate discovery recently, that the HSV-1 virus causing common oral cold sores, is also transferable to genitalia. Sources say Meri has been reported as being furious and having her walls up with fellow wife Robyn, as it was only after her introduction to the family, that the adult family members began suffering the condition. Sources close to the family add, that since Robyn is the only wife Kody is usually sexually active with, this hasn’t been an issue ‘down there’ for the other wives in 8 years, until fairly recently, when Meri was given a scrap of attention by Kody (due to Robyn not being present) during a trip to Flagstaff, to search for property to purchase. The family has not been available for comment. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Be nice and appropriate? Pffttt c’mon where’s the fun in that?

I wouldn’t just caption it, I’d write the whole article.  Haha.

1D2B1351-465E-4B35-9C30-90DD55BD745C.thumb.jpeg.c8cde9b28bce7da4f6144883063f0208.jpeg

They look like Janelle has just presented them with either sludge smoothies, greasy chicken fajitas or some equally wonderful culinary "masterpiece/rock star" and they're trying to convince the other one to try it first.  I sense a triple dog dare coming soon.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

She's missing the point.  No matter what is written, at some point they both pulled those faces for whatever reason.  The camera don't lie, ladies, you both have issues with something.

• Love 5