Type keyword(s) to search

Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions

Athena
  • Start Topic

I had no idea on FJ.

I got the missed clues of no pains no gains and peregrination.

I got at least one right in each category.

• Like 3
(edited)

March 12:

67% / 63% / 66%

Not too bad a game (for the TOC, at least). In J I missed one in From the Newspapers, Soup, and Idioms & Expressions, two in Investing & Business Terms and One-Word Beatles Song Titles, and three in Literary Title Adjectives. In DJ I ran Starts with P, missed one in The Knightly News, two in Space Exploration and Biopic Subject, and three in Plain Geography and Prose & Congress.

I got FJ!!! The first part of the clue made me think of Grieg's "In the Hall of the Mountain King" but I had no clue if I was even close to being right.

TSes: (J had 3; DJ only had the 1 DD) I got No Pain(s) No Gain(s), vibe check, and peregrination (DD).

I'm rooting for Ben (yay!) but I cheered when Troy hit that true Daily Double and pulled away from Yogesh. It was a little too close for comfort. Glad Yogesh seems to have a sense of humor about it. (If it weren't for his comments after his first appearance I wouldn't dislike the guy, but...)

Another crazy graph. Troy went off the cliff while Ben climbed up it to meet Yogesh in the middle (plus $1).

image.png.612bf5473ed282627591662bf18a00be.png

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I peeked here toward the end of DJ.  Yogesh was gaining too much. Gee...I had no idea he's a psychologist (hardly ever get to hear introductions). Until my daughter started grad school & described her fellow future psychologists (oy!), I always thought these people had it together.  Go Ben! Go Troy!

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Once again, I had no idea for FJ.  I've heard of Peer Gynt, and I've seen a statue of Ibsen in Oslo, but that's about the sum total of my knowledge.

And the only missed clue I got was peregrination.

• Like 5

Ken, yer killin me here. I’m sure you must know this is not a best-of-seven final, it’s first to win three games! And if they’re not all tied, then, yes, it could be any closer. 

Now that’s off my chest; carry on. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

I loved Ben's story I used to watch Where in the World is Carmen San Diego even though I was outside the target audience. So happy Yogesh didn't win.

• Like 5

I'm delighted that Ben won! I may have fist pumped. 😉 He's definitely the one I'm rooting for, but I'll still be very happy if Troy wins the TOC.

Meanwhile, Yogesh is still a pompous ass.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Prevailing Wind said:

Having not the hint of an idea, I, too, did a WAG of Hedda Gabler for FJ.

I have seen Hedda Gabler so I knew that couldn't be it. My worse guess (in so many ways) was Playboy of the Western World.

• Like 3

I'm still cogitating, but I think I like the shift to the first to win three games rather than a cumulative two-day dollar total -- this way each FJ wager is simply to win, rather than having to think about how much you'll have going into game two if you get it wrong.

I once again could have had a good first round had I been able to toss out an entire category -- this time literary, in which I missed all but one.  I missed two in idioms, but did well in the rest; I ran newspapers and investing, and got all but one each in soup and Beatles (I was not expecting that, as I'm not a fan and cultural osmosis generally fails me, but thankfully you didn't have to actually know any of the songs). 

I was not as terrible in DJ as I have been in much of this ToC.  I missed three each in geography and biopic (it should have been two in the latter, as I knew Fanny Brice, but couldn't spit it out in time), but otherwise did well; I ran Congress and got all but one each in knights and "P" and missed two in space.

For FJ, I was almost stuck with "That Ibsen play I can't think of the name of", but the title finally came to me.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

lol...I was just skimming comments on a post on the J! facebook page, and saw one that said, "Good luck Troy! Good luck Yogesh! Transcendent players and lovely human beings" and thought, no good luck to Ben? Then I looked again and realized the commenter was Ben! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

Fun game. I’m not happy to watch Yogesh for potentially seven games, but having a villain in the mix does tend to ramp up the drama. I enjoyed Yogesh in the first part of the game when he was quiet, less so when he started coming on strong. Phew! for wagering that allowed Ben to take the win. Troy looked very disappointed in himself, probably because he didn’t wager enough to put it away with the 2nd DD. But he was very impressive today. I’m still looking at him to take it all. (Although I’d settle for Ben.)

• Like 4

Whenever I hear a contestant these days say, "Bring it", I think...no.  It's only cool/funny when a certain Steve Martin lookalike says it.  I'm almost over missing those Masters, but "bring it" now just makes me miss that crew all over again.

Go Ben! Go Troy! 🍀🤞

• Like 9
(edited)
15 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Ken, yer killin me here. I’m sure you must know this is not a best-of-seven final, it’s first to win three games! And if they’re not all tied, then, yes, it could be any closer.

Since we've been in tournaments the whole season (right?) I just let it wash over me, because I can't be bothered to remember where we are in a tournament. The best of seven thing threw me a bit and my husband and I argued whether two people could get three  - whereupon (ooh, fancy) I threw up my hands and said I would just watch it and let it wash over me and not worry about how many games there would or could be.

15 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I'm delighted that Ben won! I may have fist pumped. 😉 He's definitely the one I'm rooting for, but I'll still be very happy if Troy wins the TOC.

I've always been for Ben, but Troy would be perfectly fine. I've also prepared myself for Yogesh. Whose main issue (imo) is that his people skills leave a lot to be desired. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Like 6
  • Wink 1
16 minutes ago, Clanstarling said:

The best of seven thing threw me a bit and my husband and I argued whether two people could get three  - whereupon (ooh, fancy) I threw up my hands and said I would just watch it and let it wash over me and not worry about how many games there would or could be.

That’s the thing, though. The show has made it clear that it’s a “first to win three games” situation, but Ken referred to it last night as “best of seven”. Surely he knows better, so why confuse things?!

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

That’s the thing, though. The show has made it clear that it’s a “first to win three games” situation, but Ken referred to it last night as “best of seven”. Surely he knows better, so why confuse things?!

Which is why I decided I'd stay confused and see what happens! 🤣 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
18 hours ago, Katy M said:

I had no idea on FJ.

I got the missed clues of no pains no gains and peregrination.

I got at least one right in each category.

I got those as well.

I did know FJ and was surprised the Troy didn't.  I mostly know it because of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" from Grieg's Peer Gynt Suite.  I'd heard that long before, but it really started to creep me out after I saw M, where the child murderer whistles it every time he stalks a new victim.  And yes, I had it stuck in my head for hours after Jeopardy aired.  And do again now.

15 hours ago, Bastet said:

I'm still cogitating, but I think I like the shift to the first to win three games rather than a cumulative two-day dollar total -- this way each FJ wager is simply to win, rather than having to think about how much you'll have going into game two if you get it wrong.

I hate it, but I'm pretty sure I'm stuck with it.  So I'll try to keep the whining to a minimum from now on.

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Troy looked very disappointed in himself, probably because he didn’t wager enough to put it away with the 2nd DD.

I thought he bet it all on the Bernie Sanders DD, but I erased my recording so I can't check.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, proserpina65 said:

I thought he bet it all on the Bernie Sanders DD, but I erased my recording so I can't check.

I just checked the archive: Yes, he bet it all ($9000) on that one and got it right, then bet $6000 on the peregrination DD and got it wrong.

2 hours ago, chessiegal said:

I thought Ken said the first to win 3 games AFTER he said best of 7. But I've deleted my recording.

I remember that -- he first incorrectly described it as a best of seven, then correctly explained the first to win three games wins the tournament.

• Like 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, chessiegal said:

I thought Ken said the first to win 3 games AFTER he said best of 7. But I've deleted my recording.

5 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

The best of seven thing threw me a bit and my husband and I argued whether two people could get three

4 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

1 hour ago, Bastet said:

I remember that -- he first incorrectly described it as a best of seven, then correctly explained the first to win three games wins the tournament.

FWIW, here's my wild guess as to how "best of 7" might not negate "first to win 3 games," using my Intuitive Math skills (and faith in Ken and the Jeopardy! show editors) rather than actually adding numbers: 
I'm guessing Ken actually has added together the total number of games the final champs will have played, including the quarter finals, semi finals, and what-have-you (I am not a sports person) and that whoever is first to win 3 games will have also won "the best of 7." 

Can anyone verify this or explain that it's not possible?

@annzeepark914
Edited for clarity. 

I wish we had a  reaction emoji.
❤️

Edited by shapeshifter
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

FWIW, here's my wild guess as to how "best of 7" might not negate "first to win 3 games," using my Intuitive Math skills (and faith in Ken and the Jeopardy! show editors) rather than actually adding numbers: 
I'm guessing Ken actually has added together the total number of games the final champs will have played, including the quarter finals, semi finals, and what-have-you (I am not a sports person) and that whoever first wins 3 games will have somehow have also won "the best of 7." 

Wut 🥴?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

I've always been for Ben, but Troy would be perfectly fine. I've also prepared myself for Yogesh. Whose main issue (imo) is that his people skills leave a lot to be desired. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Agreed.

Yogesh's FJ embellishment, "I for one welcome our new Troy overlord," didn't sit well with me at all. It's a passive aggressive "compliment" to Troy while also insulting Ben's ability. Not to mention, completely inappropriate. I thought the rule had always been not to include anything but one's response to the clue, but that seems to have gone out the window this season in general. 😕

• Like 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I'm guessing Ken actually has added together the total number of games the final champs will have played, including the quarter finals, semi finals, and what-have-you (I am not a sports person) and that whoever is first to win 3 games will have somehow have also won "the best of 7." 

The games before the final are outside the set of possible 7, so I don't think this is the answer really.

I think that they are using "best of 7" as a short efficient way of saying that they will play no more than 7 games in the final and the winner will be the person who will have won the most games at the point when they stop. In theory the best of 7 sounds like there could be a situation where player A wins the first 3 games, but player B wins the next 4 and player B should then be the best. However I think they are trying to avoid the scenario where player C is out of contention altogether but has to keep playing.

It would be clearer to say first to 3 and add the clarification "which means a max of 7 games" but I think best of 7 is so common in 2 team matchups they are using that as oversimplified shorthand and have forgotten it's not accurate. Maybe we can get James to poke them, he seems smart enough to get it.

Edited by SomeTameGazelle
Attempts at clarity
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, ProudMary said:

Yogesh's FJ embellishment, "I for one welcome our new Troy overlord,"

It may have been a reference to the games against Watson, in which Ken Jennings wrote, "I for one welcome our new computer overlords."  (Which doesn't mean Yogesh didn't mean it as a passive aggressive "compliment.")

• Like 6
  • Useful 4

I yelled " Holy crap" so loud when Troy said a true daily double, having over 21K+, that I woke my husband up from a sound sleep. Such a gutsy move, which prevented Yogesh from a win. Well done. 👏

• Like 15
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

FJ was an instaget.

I did really well tonight. I didn't run any categories, but there were 3  I only missed one (and one of those was the $400 clue in DJ).   Not bad for a TOC game if I do say so myself.

1 hour ago, Driad said:

t may have been a reference to the games against Watson, in which Ken Jennings wrote, "I for one welcome our new computer overlords." 

I'm sure it was.  That was what I immediately thought.

• Like 5
(edited)

March 13:

53% / 47% / 51%

I will refrain from making a judgment about my game. In J! I missed three in World Capital Attractions and The Clock & The Calendar, and two in everything else. In DJ I missed two in Official State Stuff, 17th Century Writing, and Sky & Sea, three in H is for History and Singers, and four in Diacritical Thinking.

I got FJ. I felt like I came to it too easily so I must be wrong. So yay.

TSes: (J had 1; DJ had 2) I only got Adam.

Damn, Troy likes to climb those mountains.

image.png.5b858cb04df6ec9ec57584f64dea6144.png

So I was talking to my boss today about last night's game and he said something about Troy having a baby, and I said he met his wife through Jeopardy somehow, so then I said I'd look it up because I couldn't remember her name. Found a NYT article from 2011 about their wedding (which I then remembered I have seen before), which mentions him having a heart condition ("a narrowing of the aortic valve"), so I'm guessing that has something to do with why he sits.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 6
6 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I did know FJ and was surprised the Troy didn't.  I mostly know it because of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" from Grieg's Peer Gynt Suite. 

My very first thought was "In the Hall of the Mountain King" but before I could move from there to Peer Gynt, I was distracted by the rest of the clue and Morocco and Egypt led me away and I never got back.

I did get today's FJ.

I was so worried about Troy's wager I couldn't watch/listen. I had to keep peeking at my muted TV until it was over.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Driad said:

It may have been a reference to the games against Watson, in which Ken Jennings wrote, "I for one welcome our new computer overlords."  (Which doesn't mean Yogesh didn't mean it as a passive aggressive "compliment.")

37 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I'm sure it was.  That was what I immediately thought.

Completely agree. 

I’ve been trying to give Yogesh the benefit of the doubt, but he lost all goodwill from me with his antics on that DD. First he (acted like he?) didn’t know what “bring it” meant, then the “joke” about, I don’t know so I’ll guess a random name. Yuk. 

Oh and in other news, I apparently mistook the FJ category for “stupid answers” and went with “Judges”. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
25 minutes ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

Levi came into my mind quickly but I had to start listing Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus to get FJ.

I flew right past Leviticus through Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, and got lost humming the Beatles "Hey Jude."
So, no FJ. 

But, as an open water swimmer, "undertow" was an instaget.

1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

Found a NYT article from 2011 about their wedding (which I then remembered I have seen before), which mentions him having a heart condition ("a narrowing of the aortic valve"), so I'm guessing that has something to with why he sits.

Oh dear. I hope Troy is getting the best care possible.

Yogesh's life seems like it will be positively improved long-term through feedback he has absorbed regarding his national TV presence. 

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

But, as an open water swimmer, "undertow" was an instaget

As a reader, multiple decades ago, of The World According to Garp, I had to say the undertoad. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SoMuchTV said:

I’ve been trying to give Yogesh the benefit of the doubt, but he lost all goodwill from me with his antics on that DD. First he (acted like he?) didn’t know what “bring it” meant, then the “joke” about, I don’t know so I’ll guess a random name. Yuk. 

Oh and in other news, I apparently mistook the FJ category for “stupid answers” and went with “Judges”. 

I agree on both counts - I might give Yogesh more benefit of the doubt if not for his profession, though. But I really hated everything about that DD.

I also went with Judges, but recognized it was probably wrong.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

As a reader, multiple decades ago, of The World According to Garp, I had to say the undertoad. 

It was “undertoad” in my living room, as well.

• Like 3

Wow, that true DD by Troy in DJ for more than $20k!  I liked Ken saying of Yogesh's final score of $40k+ that one a normal day, that wins.  (I recently said the cooking competition show Tournament of Champions is, like this ToC, often not going my way this season, so it's another parallel, as there have been several chefs so far to lose with high scores that would typically make them runaway winners.)

I ran "bit" and subscribe and got all but the crescent moon TS in calendar (boy, did I do the V-8 head smack when that was revealed -- Islam, crescent, duh), but overall it was a pretty dismal first round for me -- I blew capitals almost entirely, only coming up with Bogotá, and missed three each in names and virtuosos.

I was terrible in DJ, and didn't even come close to running anything.  I blew singers almost entirely, only knowing Sinéad O'Connor*, and missed three each in writing, diacritical, and history, and two each in the rest.

But, hold onto your hats, I got FJ despite the category.  I know Leviticus is the one with all the crazy rules and punishments, so that was my guess based on "judgment".  Lo and behold, it was correct.

*Speaking of the late, great Sinéad O'Connor, I recently watched the documentary Nothing Compares (it's available on Hulu) and found it well done.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I slept through the show, so I checked "The Jeopardy Fan" for FJ. Oh, look, there's "Breaking News" - something about the J! Invitational Tournament.

I'm about to give up on J! altogether. Between all the damn bible/religion clues and the endless tournaments, it's just not fun anymore.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 5
12 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

Apologies. I misremembered. But whatever he was beating himself up for at the end of yesterday's show, he certainly made up for it today! Yowza.

9 hours ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

I think that they are using "best of 7" as a short efficient way of saying that they will play no more than 7 games in the final and the winner will be the person who will have won the most games at the point when they stop. 

Definitely this. The only way they actually get to 7 games is if everyone wins two, then the 7th day is the tiebreaker.  Ken should have said "first person to win three games wins the tournament" and just left it at that. Or added, "The maximum number of games to be played will be seven."  Saying "best of seven" and letting the audience figure it out was unnecessarily confusing.

6 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

I do feel like Yogesh is making an effort to be personable, he's just so bad at it. He's made a few light comments that have almost landed (for example, I do think the overlord comment directed at Troy was lighthearted) but others, like that "random name" joke could not hide his underlying sense of superiority. ("Obviously I know this, but I'll pretend for a second to be a dumb person.") He just needs to give up the fake cheer because it's not fooling anybody.

As for the "bring it", Yogesh may not actually know the context because he probably thinks it's beneath him to watch episodes he is not in. But like someone else mentioned recently, I am so tired of people using that expression. When someone first did it several months ago, it was a nice tribute.  They even mentioned Sam.  Then others starting doing it, to the point where it's no longer an homage, it's appropriation. 

I have been struggling throughout this tournament to get a single FJ, with no success. This is how it went today:

Ken: "Final Jeopardy category is Books of the Bible."

Me: <groan>  "Bible?? Ok. I guess... Leviticus."

commercial

Ken: (reads clue)

Me: "I don't know, Judges? No, that's in the clue...  I have no idea."

answers are revealed

Me: "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME."

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I do feel like Yogesh is making an effort to be personable, he's just so bad at it.

That's what I get from Yogesh a lot. He seems to be trying to make jokes, some of them even being self-deprecating, but he doesn't quite know how. He appears to have pretty poor people skills in general.

I've had friends and relatives like that, and it can be tough for them at times. They try to do the same kind of friendly banter that other people do, but it just doesn't work for them, and they often can't figure out why.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Saying "best of seven" and letting the audience figure it out was unnecessarily confusing.

He immediately followed "best of seven" with "the first contestant to win 3 games".

For FJ, not an instaget, but I went book of the Bible having to do with laws to Leviticus rather quickly, and thought I was such a smarty pants. Hah! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Yogesh's name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it as the obnoxious asshole everyone loves to hate. He seemed fine to me in the games so far. Ben bugs me a lot, to the point I'd rather Yogesh win than him. Go, Troy!

• Like 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, ProudMary said:

Agreed.

Yogesh's FJ embellishment, "I for one welcome our new Troy overlord," didn't sit well with me at all. It's a passive aggressive "compliment" to Troy while also insulting Ben's ability. Not to mention, completely inappropriate. I thought the rule had always been not to include anything but one's response to the clue, but that seems to have gone out the window this season in general. 😕

They tell you not to do that when you're being prepped in the green room, but contestants still do it, and not just this season.

I said Deuteronomy at first for the FJ but was sure it was wrong.  Then I thought of Levites and changed my answer to Leviticus, probably not in time to write it down, but I'm counting it.

18 hours ago, Driad said:

It absolutely was a reference to Ken's Watson comment (which was the first time I actually liked Ken) but it still rubbed me the wrong way.

15 hours ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

I got the TSs of Adam and crescent moon and was surprised they were TS.

I got crescent moon but said Lucifer for the other one.  I read part of Paradise Lost for a college class years ago and Lucifer was the interesting one.  Didn't even remember Adam being in it.

Edited by proserpina65
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, ABay said:

Yogesh's name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it as the obnoxious asshole everyone loves to hate. He seemed fine to me in the games so far. Ben bugs me a lot, to the point I'd rather Yogesh win than him. Go, Troy!

I suspect Yogesh's brain is wired like mine, but our ages, ethnicities, genders, life experiences, etc. are very different.
But the main difference is that my public comments are mostly in online spaces where I can edit them and re-edit them.
IRL my verbal filter is no better than his.

That said, I do see personal growth in Yogesh over the last year, which he might not have achieved in a more private sphere.
Not winning this TOC may or may not be a positive experience for him in the long term.

Regardless, I reserve my loathing for someone else at this time.
And Yogesh is way better at Jeopardy! and trivia retention than I will ever be, but then that's also true for all y'all on this board.😉

Edited by shapeshifter
Typos, wordos, and faux pas, oh my!
  • Like 6
15 hours ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

I got the TSs of Adam and crescent moon and was surprised they were TS.

I didn't get Adam, myself, but I was stunned that no one got the crescent moon - I mean, it's on nine different countries' flags. (had to look the number up, but I knew for sure it was on Turkey's)

14 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I flew right past Leviticus through Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, and got lost humming the Beatles "Hey Jude."
So, no FJ.

🤣

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I do feel like Yogesh is making an effort to be personable, he's just so bad at it. He's made a few light comments that have almost landed (for example, I do think the overlord comment directed at Troy was lighthearted) but others, like that "random name" joke could not hide his underlying sense of superiority. ("Obviously I know this, but I'll pretend for a second to be a dumb person.") He just needs to give up the fake cheer because it's not fooling anybody.

I thought the random name joke was pretty much the same as his other jokes, an attempt that fell kind of flat. I think he was  himself in his earlier performances, and got excoriated for it, so he seems to be trying to please the fans. Sadly, it's not working for him. I don't hate him, but I am rooting for Ben, who's always been my favorite.

15 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Yogesh is way better at Jeopardy! and trivia retention than I will ever be, but then that's also true for all y'all on this board.😉

Not for me...I'm in your league. 😁

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

I suspect Yogesh's brain is wired like mine, but our ages, ethnicities, genders, life experiences, etc. are very different.
But the main difference is that my public comments are mostly in online spaces where I can edit them and re-edit them.
IRL my verbal filter is no better than his.

That said, I do see personal growth in Yogesh over the last year, which he might not have achieved in a more private sphere.
Not winning this TOC may or may not be a positive experience for him in the long term.

Regardless, I reserve my loathing for someone else at this time.
And Yogesh is way better at Jeopardy! and trivia retention than I will ever be, but then that's also true for all y'all on this board.😉

@shapeshifter You're very kind. We've never met but for some reason, I can't imagine you going down in flames after losing on Jeopardy--and going down in flames while trying to haul a TV game show with you. Yogesh is trying to come across as a nice guy, fun fellow contestant, he's even going for that humble look 🤓. IMNSHO, he hasn't grown at all and he's pretending to be something he's not. I sure hope Troy or Ben finishes this TOC soon as I'm ready for regular Jeopardy!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

but I was stunned that no one got the crescent moon

I was too busy thinking of first quarter, or waxing, or waning to go with the obvious crescent.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, annzeepark914 said:

finishes this TOC soon as I'm ready for regular Jeopardy!

After TOC we have to get through the Jeopardy Invitational Tournament (which will take 14-16 episodes) before they go back to regular games.

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

After TOC we have to get through the Jeopardy Invitational Tournament (which will take 14-16 episodes) before they go back to regular games.

Everyone breathe. We can get through this!

I saw a post on facebook of the list of people invited. I actually recognize a fair number of names...

• Like 3