Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Dammit, sign me up for another season of Sister Wives if it involves Meri whining and pouting when Kody tells her that no, he actually cannot afford to rent out a castle for Sludge & Pudge's nuptials and fly all 7,500 guests in via private jets!  Hahahahahaha, pass the popcorn, y'all!

I can see it now:  SludgePudge demand to get married at the Italian castle that TomKat got married in.

Good luck talking TLC into footing the bill for that, Kootie!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Alright, I have had a couple of glasses of wine, but I do think that it is nice that that horrible pair is engaged and that Kody is happy and that Mari (ugh) gets her wedding.

I can't see Mariah in a white princess dress but I sure do hope that the "service dogs" are the attendents!

• Love 6

LuLaNo Temple dresses!  Perfect! And someone can stitch little costumes for faux-ESAs. 

25 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Good luck talking TLC into footing the bill for that, Kootie!

Can anyone say Fat Chance?

I wonder what the wedding meal will be.   Avocado toast and mugs of designer coffee? 

Bet the registry will include all top of the line environmentally correct brand name things costing more than my car.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

We shall overcomb?

3 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I was trying to respond and I messed up. I think this is a reference to President Comb-over

Edited by Teafortwo
made a mistake
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Kbo said:

They post pictures of their coffee but held onto actual news for a few weeks?

Busy signing deals with the tabloids.  True Love takes a back seat to the almighty dollar.  Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this isn't all part of Kooties plan to milk another season.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Busy signing deals with the tabloids.  True Love takes a back seat to the almighty dollar.  Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this isn't all part of Kooties plan to milk another season.

Would we expect anything less from our dear persecuted polygamist Kootie Brown?  Of course not!

Pudge probably gets exalted status on his future planet.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Would we expect anything less from our dear persecuted polygamist Kootie Brown?  Of course not!

Pudge probably gets exalted status on his future planet.  

Mariah---"I actually think my dad almost cried",  those were tears of relief Sludge, the only other Brown spawn close to marriageable age would be Logan and Michelle and they have the grace to want to keep it private.

• Love 2

Meri will probably insist that the fambly pay for a huge wedding so she gets the same total amount for Mariah's wedding as Janelle will get for 2 daughters, Christine for 5 and Robyn 3.  Robyn brought up Mariah's schooling costing more than any of the other kids' which Meri rationalized because her spirit children could have really racked up the fambly's expenses.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EFD00AEB-F2D4-4B65-81E2-4E8308206759.jpeg

Next season on Sister Wives..............

And, where on earth are their "service animals"? They can't fly on a plane without them (and had a FIT), but they can handle a huge parade with their alleged "anxiety". I can't be happy for these two after the tantrum they had when the airline questioned their "service animals" and the BS story Sludge came up with. Where's her required companion now? 

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Next season on Sister Wives..............

And, where on earth are their "service animals"? They can't fly on a plane without them (and had a FIT), but they can handle a huge parade with their alleged "anxiety". I can't be happy for these two after the tantrum they had when the airline questioned their "service animals" and the BS story Sludge came up with. Where's her required companion now? 

Peeing on the carpets at Lizzie's Heritage.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And, where on earth are their "service animals"? They can't fly on a plane without them (and had a FIT), but they can handle a huge parade with their alleged "anxiety".

Selective "psychiatric disorders" that come and go depending on the circumstances.  Apparently one of the triggers is not wanting to pay to board them in Chicago.  But large crowds where photographers are standing by to take pictures for the tabloids is (amazingly) not anxiety provoking.

Entitled snowflake selfish twit twins.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 2/10/2019 at 1:34 PM, BuddyMom2 said:

She is the most unfortunate looking of all the Brown daughters and I’m sure she knows that. 

And that’s saying a lot, because on the whole, they’re not a particularly good looking bunch.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I don’t know if it’s part of Kody’s plan, but I bet he is rubbing his hands together with glee at the thought of the lesbian wedding guaranteeing another season. 

I like to see people happy, and I do wish Mariah and Audrey well. However, they can still take a seat with their performative, trendy, “wokeness.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Even if they get married this year, we won’t see it next season. The opening of Meri’s inn was December, 2017.

They won't be able to restrain themselves from selling photo and story rights to People magazine or the highest bidder, so by the time the episodes re. preparations and the nuptials roll around, we will know all the details as well as the participants.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Agree. The last thing the SludgePudge entitlement twins need is more attention. As it is now I fast-forward through all the wedding rubbish. 

I clean house and listen to the show.  If something interesting comes on, I go in and watch.  Last week I got a lot of cleaning done!  😄

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

I watched some older episodes, before Mariah came out. She was blond and non-descript. Then she comes out and all of a sudden she dyes her hair, pierces her nose, dresses boyish and posts photos of her clutching a cup of coffee or slice of avocado toast looking pensive. Ugh. It’s like she googled “what does a hipster Lesbian look like?” Very strange that she changed so suddenly. 

I’m willing to bet that they both wear tuxedos at their wedding. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

Back when Mykelti was dress shopping, Mariah made an offhand comment that she would want to get married in a wedding romper, which led to a couch segment where the wives defined a romper and shared their thoughts.  My brain cells have never recovered, so Mariah better darn well be wearing that romper!

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Back when Mykelti was dress shopping, Mariah made an offhand comment that she would want to get married in a wedding romper, which led to a couch segment where the wives defined a romper and shared their thoughts.  My brain cells have never recovered, so Mariah better darn well be wearing that romper!

image.png.409c50167103da38c8e12474a3161df1.png   Googled Wedding Romper.  Picked this out for her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I watched some older episodes, before Mariah came out. She was blond and non-descript. Then she comes out and all of a sudden she dyes her hair, pierces her nose, dresses boyish and posts photos of her clutching a cup of coffee or slice of avocado toast looking pensive. Ugh. It’s like she googled “what does a hipster Lesbian look like?” Very strange that she changed so suddenly. 

Cute even. Her current "look" has aged her 10-15 years. I don't get why she did it. Did she think she couldn't find a mate as a cute blonde? 

• Love 3

0154AB63-FCB6-470F-991C-82F7C4F0B583.jpeg

73474282-6233-409A-BDB8-37091A9F5CB8.jpeg

AB215984-A464-4B95-A9AD-D6C5DE3031FE.jpeg

mariahbrwn

Tuesday’s are the best days because I get @imperfectproduce in the mail! Aka it gets delivered lol. Reducing my waste has become something super important to me, so eating my ugly veggies, the veggies that grocery stores would have thrown away instead, is my new fave thing. And apparently it’s Koda’s as well😂 swipe to check that one out! #partner

• LOL 1

So apparently "reducing my waste" doesn't include the multiple cardboard boxes that are used for a couple of pieces of fruit or vegetables.  Why not just visit the grocery store and pick out things that everyone else avoids?

Another "trendy" thing - and I wager those rejects cost twice as much as the local grocery store especially when you add in mailing costs.  Still following that Brown Family Financial plan.

Isn't she the hippest, preachy little planet saver?

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

Oh geez, I have something in common with Mariah?!  I use Imperfect Produce and like it a lot, but it never occurred to me to "artfully" pose with my vegetables.  With a little tyke in the house I rarely get to the store anymore, and the box means I always have extra fruits and veggies on hand to mash up for baby food.  (Hint hint, Mariah:  they regularly offer avocados so there's no need to go out to a restaurant for toast.)  If anyone would like a promo code that comes from a boring monogamist, I can hook you up. 🙂

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

So apparently "reducing my waste" doesn't include the multiple cardboard boxes that are used for a couple of pieces of fruit or vegetables.  Why not just visit the grocery store and pick out things that everyone else avoids?

Another "trendy" thing - and I wager those rejects cost twice as much as the local grocery store especially when you add in mailing costs.  Still following that Brown Family Financial plan.

Isn't she the hippest, preachy little planet saver?

Add in the gas for transporting all this stuff that gets delivered, and I'm betting her carbon footprint far exceeds mine.  Being trendy is SO important to Pudge.  

Another misuse of the apostrophe on Tuesdays.  Dipshit.

• Love 9
On 2/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, Gothish520 said:

I'm not gonna lie, I do think this is pretty awesome. I love love, and if they are happy that's all that matters. 

Agreed—that article made me smile in spite of myself. Still, I wish they’d wait. They are way too young to get married, especially when you consider that this is Mariah’s first relationship. What’s the rush??

• Love 5
On 2/17/2019 at 11:25 PM, Teafortwo said:

Maybe to look more like Sludge?

My fathers in law say you can spot a male gay couple because they dress alike. Not true in every case of course, but I have noticed in particular older male couples dressed very similarly.

I have heard it is easy for lesbian relationships to easily turn from romantic to more like a sisterly (ie not romantic) relationship. I don’t know if that is real thing or just something I heard. I can see how it would be easy to lose yourself though in a same sex relationship. As an under buyer, I would be like, let’s share shampoo! And shirts! And hair dye! And nothing would ever really be mine or hers. 

ETA: see @Pachengala post below. It is not a thing that lesbians move from romantic relationship to sisterly. It’s a myth, and one that doesn’t do lesbians any favors. The only thing that is true is that the frequency of sex declines with most long term relationships, regardless of the sex/gender of the people involved. 

Edited by Marshmallow Mollie

Interesting comment about male gay couples.  Not much in my experience.  My son is gay and married.  Yes, they both wear jeans and such, but, they don't dress "alike" anymore than Mr. lookeyloo and I do, wearing jeans and such.  Also, we know a lot of their friends.  None of them dress/look alike.  Except when we are at the annual formal HRC dinner and all the men wear tuxedos.  Mr. lookeyloo, son and son in law are all about the same size, so I guess when we are together the three of them could be considered a "threeple" because of jeans and such, haha.  Of course, YMMV and things may be different somewhere else.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oh geez, I have something in common with Mariah?!  I use Imperfect Produce and like it a lot, but it never occurred to me to "artfully" pose with my vegetables.  With a little tyke in the house I rarely get to the store anymore, and the box means I always have extra fruits and veggies on hand to mash up for baby food.  (Hint hint, Mariah:  they regularly offer avocados so there's no need to go out to a restaurant for toast.)  If anyone would like a promo code that comes from a boring monogamist, I can hook you up. 🙂

Well, then -go dig out your grubbiest sweater, don't wash your hair for three days, and let's see a post with you staring in adoration at some broccoli!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Well, then -go dig out your grubbiest sweater, don't wash your hair for three days, and let's see a post with you staring in adoration at some broccoli!

Someday, if I can find an old pair of pants whose thighs I'm willing to shred, I just might have to take you up on that... 🤣

• LOL 3

EDBA9F39-7400-409A-B534-92C71077F4CA.jpeg

mariahbrwn

Wellness looks so different for all of us. I go to yoga and drink lots of water and I'm a huge advocate of therapy. Someone else does lots of running and tracks their food intake and takes their kids to the park on the weekends. Another person might take immaculate care of their skin and walk their dog and drink lots of matcha. None of these are wrong and none of them are right. I think it’s so easy to get caught up in what another person might be doing that is hashtag wellness or hashtag health. To me, wellness is “living life well” - that can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people, and that’s okay, that’s exactly as it should be. This is all to say that if you are feeling like #wellness is way too out of the park for you, I’m here to tell you it’s not. Doing what fills you up, regardless of what that looks like, is living life well. And is hashtag wellness in my book.

• LOL 4