Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, ginger90 said:

Give me a break. I've lived my entire life in the Chicagoland area (both city and suburbs.) 

I have never had much of a wait, unless I went on a Saturday. (which is just common sense.)

She was going on a Wednesday, for cripes sake.

She just threw out that tired old trope of DMVs being horrible.

(Ahem..we Chicagoans can dis our city, but until you've been through quite a few winters here.... You're not a native yet. And believe you me, this winter has been mild.)

Just shut it, Mariah.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 14

Well, yeah, staying hydrated is certainly the first item on my resolution list., "folx".  

Princess is so perfect she doesn't plan to change a thing so I'm anticipating lots more "ain't I just the bestest" postings. 

And the breakfast plate looks like it has a few chunks of ESA poop on it.  Ugh.

• Love 14

"Probs" not?  

I agree Kohola, that does look like poop.  And she's eating all that by herself?  Not sharing with Sludge?

OK Mariah, we get it.  You love yourself so much!  Aren't you just the greatest?  NO.  You're a self-absorbed nitwit.  Quit posting crap. 

• Love 11

I can identify 2 hard fried eggs with chives, a sesame roll, maybe part of a blueberry scone and a hydrating beverage, possibly tea or coffee, but what in the name of #chicagobrunch are the eggs sitting on?

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I can identify 2 hard fried eggs with chives, a sesame roll, maybe part of a blueberry scone and a hydrating beverage, possibly tea or coffee, but what in the name of #chicagobrunch are the eggs sitting on?

I think it is mushrooms probably in a gravy.  But it also looks like some type of meat on the right side of the plate.  I thought she was vegan, maybe she is just vegetarian now.

• Love 2

Hold up.  Is she telling us that their "own business" (i.e. LLR) is paying for all their household expenses in Chicago plus all of those upcoming vacations, SoulCycle and now also CrossFit, and coffees and brunches all over town (minus whatever Mariah gets in student loans and #ads)?  Because of all the Browns and Brown-adjacents who sell LLR, Audge seems like the one who's the least into it, and therefore, I would have assumed, the least successful.

whoa.gif

• Love 12

God only knows what she is really saying.  These people could not utter a single literate or honest statement to save their lives.

She'd better hope LuLaNo hasn't hit an iceberg before that cruise in March because the news about it is all pretty bad.  Only the owners, who undoubtedly have their money stashed away in offshore and untouchable accounts, will come out ahead.  Sludge is so far down the food chain she'll be stuck with boxes of stuff not even the homeless will want.

• Love 8
On 1/1/2019 at 3:49 PM, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

#newyear #yearofwellness#chicagowellnesscollective #chicagoland#wellness #wellnessblogger#chicagoblogger #queerblogger #brunch#chicagobrunch

HOLD THE PHONE......I am surprised!  That Mariah!  Is doing brunch!  Why is everyone else so cool with this and I am the only one who didn't know that Mariah likes brunch??!  

On another note, if brunch consists of eggs atop congealed mushroom gravy and a pulled pork sandwich and mashed potatoes (I'm guessing here) washed down with black coffee, I shall pass.

• Love 11

Oh yeah.  Who could forget the whiny pimpled faced brat that freaked out about an April Fool's joke from Maddie and Logan?

And the psycho stalker persona she looked like when Meri's LV house was last to be approved?  

She's happy with Sludge.  That's nice.  Mariah and Meri will never be on my like list.  YMMV.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mariah and Meri will never be on my like list.

That whole ESA debacle elevated my dislike to white hot hatred for the Princess and Sludge.  That sealed their fate for me.

• Love 21
37 minutes ago, neh said:

Where are the service dogs?

They only exist in the alternate universe when Sludge and the Princess are too cheap to pay for airfare to visit the fambly.  Otherwise they don't exist.

For two people with identical sudden-onset psychiatric disorders requiring service dogs, they are remarkably thrilled with their current state and presumably have no plans to pursue treatment for said disorders.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Oh, look.  Another yoga post.  So boring, I can't even figure out how to snark on it.

And yet it comes with 12 hashtags. 

A picture of her back.  Thrilling.  But her sheeple are probably framing it in awe of her wisdom and inner peace.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn #yoga #yogisofinstagram#namaskar #chicagoyoga #chicago#chicagowellnesscollective #chicagoland#wellness #chicagowellness#wellnessblogger #wellnessforlife#yogaforlife

Her natural blonde roots are showing. Time for her to go ruin them with black hair dye. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

If the AUB look at some of these posts from the young adult Browns, they must be fuming at the absence of modesty.

I don't think the Browns have anything to do with a church at this point. They keep changing the rules to suit the situation or create a story (case in point, Kootie suddenly eschews pork on religious grounds, and makes a big scene about it, apparently confusing his fake religion with Judaism) and I don't think the AUB has wanted them around for quite some time.

• Love 9

It's really a mystery to me, why Miserable Mother Meri is a STAR with LuLaNo.  Being an outed polygamist among what I read is a Mormon-based business, seems more than a little odd.  

Mariah has on pants that look like the ones she so 'artfully' posed in, at the Coffee Shop where she seems to have endless cash to indulge herself.  Not flattering in the least.  Probably LuLaNo from Sludge's roomful.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

If the AUB look at some of these posts from the young adult Browns, they must be fuming at the absence of modesty.

I believe that Mariah purposely posts these to piss off Robyn and Kody not the AUB

• Love 6
On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎03 at 4:03 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Mariah has on pants that look like the ones she so 'artfully' posed in, at the Coffee Shop where she seems to have endless cash to indulge herself.  Not flattering in the least.  Probably LuLaNo from Sludge's roomful.

Is that SisterWives joory on her fingers? and what is that tattoo supposed to be? From this angle it looks like balls and a flaccid circumcised member.

• Love 3
On 1/3/2019 at 11:30 AM, TurtlePower said:

Her natural blonde roots are showing. Time for her to go ruin them with black hair dye. 

I liked the color when she was a redhead, but I agree that the super dark hair does her no favors.

I go back and forth with Mariah and Audrey. Yes, their posts are self-absorbed, self-aggrandizing, even narcissistic - but if you can't be a selfish poseur at 23, when can you be? I certainly went through a phase when I thought I was all that and a bag of chips and needed to let others know as much. Now, I still think I'm the bee's knees, but I don't need validation from others to prove it anymore. ;D 

One of my sisters is in her mid-forties, divorced and going through an "I'm on a personal journey" phase right now, so I see a lot of her in Mariah's posts. I roll my eyes hard at both of them, but a part of me understands - sometimes, lol.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

Is that SisterWives joory on her fingers? and what is that tattoo supposed to be? From this angle it looks like balls and a flaccid circumcised member.

No clue about the tattoo. Here’s a shot of it. Can you tell what it is?

BBDF795F-CF5A-4E7C-B59B-7E2FC3C6B12D.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Can you tell what it is?

Hideous.

I wonder if it was done by a student tattoo artist like the dresses that were thrown together by the student seamstress for some stupid event a while back.

Edited by Kohola3
Mind drifted back to other ugly things...
  • Love 8

From a distance, it looked to me like Mount Fuji with an out-of-scale sun rising.  Up close, I see a discolored tongue, 3 miniature Christmas trees and ???.

Kind of irrelevant what the intent of the tattoo was anyhow because if it's like most, within 10 years, it will be just a large blue blur on her arm.

• Love 8

My cousin began taking CBD oil for her anxiety, but a great side effect for her wound up being she was a able to lower dosage of her diabetes medication and it relieves her inflammation. I'm thinking about getting some. Stressful job. 

Mariah is just like her mother. Always with the drama!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, zenme said:

My cousin began taking CBD oil for her anxiety, but a great side effect for her wound up being she was a able to lower dosage of her diabetes medication and it relieves her inflammation. I'm thinking about getting some. Stressful job. 

Mariah is just like her mother. Always with the drama!

I take CBD oil caps for my arthritis the say it should help you sleep better I have not noticed a difference with sleep but my pain is less.

• Love 3

Office?  What office?  What group?  Do they have their own personal LulaNo group?  Do Snowflake and Audge actually go to school anymore?  Does Audge's shirt glow in the dark?

I still don't get how so many Brownies are shilling this crap and making a profit from it...although Meri must be LOL-ing as the cash from her minions flows into her bank account, funding her get-away house in Parowan.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 10
49 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Office?  What office?  What group?  Do they have their own personal LulaNo group?  Do Snowflake and Audge actually go to school anymore?  Does Audge's shirt glow in the dark?

So many questions, so few answers.  They apparently feel their "group" will be able to sustain their designer toast and coffee habit for years to come.  Don't these dimwits read the papers?

52 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Meri must be LOL-ing as the cash from her minions flows into her bank account, funding her get-away house in Parowan.

Screwing her own daughter.  Nice, Meri.  Hope you are proud of yourself.  Not that they don't deserve it for #livingmystupid.

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

#rainbowlulano.  Seriously?  Where are the other "group" members?  

I see nothing "elegant" about those crappy clothes.  Barf.  #mariah&sludgearewhackjobs.

Nope. Mostly it's sloppy, oversized  polyester items sometimes thrown in with too-small jackets. And for something to look elegant, the demeanor of the person wearing it counts--neither of these two lumbering dullards is elegant. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

How very Goth.  Or is she in mourning from losing her senses and jumping aboard the Good Ship Titanic LuLaNo.

I thought it was a shot of her heading for her broomstick so she can get to the gym or coffee shop.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, MonicaM said:

I thought it was a shot of her heading for her broomstick so she can get to the gym or coffee shop.

Does she have room on the broom for her service dog?

Edited by neh
Spelling
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

If she is connecting with so many people from many different walks of life, why is she alone in all the photos that don't include Sludge?

I have a feeling these are all virtual friends and the walks of life all lead to and from the Internet;  I'll bet neither of them has ever met a single one in person. I'm going to stretch it to say I wager they know no one in the gay community in Chicago unless they are coincidentally part of the $15 Green-Slime-on-Toast and Coffee Club. 

They hide in plain sight on social media;  that way they can monitor the comments and block anyone who doesn't pledge undying adoration to their adorbs widdle selves.

• Love 15

Kind of interesting how she is so involved in connecting with people on the interwebz when that's exactly what got her momma into such hot water.

Do we have any proof that she is in grad school?  She sure has tons of spare time for yoga, photo shoots, shilling LLN and getting to know her thousands of followers on Instagram.

• Love 10