Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, thuganomics85 said:

Look like there were a lot of good documentaries in this category, but everything OJ-related tends to win these days.  Except OJ Simpson himself...

13th was great as well but OJ should have won for the sheer length and depth of it alone. 

Edited by double-elvis
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Jeez, Kimmel, you get a chance to make an OJ joke and that's what you go with??

I just didn't get it. But I think he's doing great overall. But I always find him funny. 

• Love 3
Just now, mtlchick said:

OJ Made in America! I saw that! WOOT!  (I actually watched it twice because it was so riveting.) 

Just now, bmoore4026 said:

Now I really want to see that OJ documentary

It aired on the Viceland Network last weekend. I missed the first couple episodes but watched the rest of them. I think it makes up 9 episodes in total. Just saw that it's on Hulu too. I'll catch the parts I missed before my free trial runs out I think.

1 minute ago, maraleia said:

ESPN needs to re-run that OJ doc. I've already seen 13th.

It's on the (free) ESPN app and also Hulu.  Some channel called Viceland showed it last week too so I don't know if they will again.

1 minute ago, topanga said:

I just didn't get it. But I think he's doing great overall. But I always find him funny. 

I've been enjoying him for the most part, too--just not that joke.  Eh.  I suppose all the good jokes were told 20 years ago.

• Love 1