Type keyword(s) to search

Teresa Checks In Part 1: Tre Of Life

• Start Topic

These people really make me sick.  So where Teresa is staying is basically like a low budget spa?  Wow.  Here I am paying my mortgage and taxes, trying to help my 2 kids through college... I wish I had had a year's worth of "spa".  They basically act like there's no remorse for what Joe AND Teresa did.  Not JoeGo and Melissa, but Joe and Teresa.  Whenever she hears Gia cry on the phone, or misses out on important events, I hope she thinks about what she and Joe did to get them into that situation. 

Basically what JoeGiu said on WWHL is that it's JoeGo and Melissa's fault that he and Teresa are in trouble.  He said their presence brought attention to JoeGiu and Teresa, so it caused everything to blow up.  Great.  So he's not sorry, just sorry he got caught, and pissed that the JoeGo/Teresa feud brought attention to their wrongdoings.  These people are unbelievable. 

• Love 14

I saw the first 20-minutes or so of it in rerun. Gia's dress looked like those shortened version of the "Stripper Fairy Wedding Dresses" (TM the old TWOP board) that are pimp'd out on Say Yes To The Dress.  I'm trying not to be too judgemental on the whole dance thing, actually, because I didn't even go to my HS prom, let alone 8th grade, I always felt it was a big to do and waste of money. So, I'm probably an oddball being so anti-proms. But no matter what, what they had for Gia when they've been convicted of ripping off was too much too watch. Then there's the memorial in the house that I can't believe they're still able to live in. Just seeing them still in that house bothered the hell out of me and that was part of why I couldn't keep it on.

Was Joe Giudice trying to shade his father-in-law with the "he hasn't seen Teresa, he's not strong enough, or whatever"? His affect is always the same I can't tell if he was just stating some known fact and maybe talking about his health, which Teresa and Joe Gorga have mentioned in past seasons has been very rocky, or if he was taking a dig at him.

This was filmed in June, Tre went in in Feb. I wonder at one point Melissa started reaching out to Gia. When cameras were on the way there? I respected Joe Gorga for not filming, or giving interviews the day Teresa was sentenced. This is ruining that. It seems like the Giudices and Gorga's had barely interacted in a while until the Gorga's joined the show.  One of Melissa's first acts on the show was blasting that had Gia gone to some important sports thing, missing the church of the baptism, saying they were bad family for it. While I'm sure Teresa has talked bad about Melissa infront of Gia and overblown things, outside of that, I also think Gia has very good reasons and examples of why she isn't comfortable with Melissa. But I also think if the Gorga kids were in a situation where Teresa was coming around them, they'd have totally valid reasons to say they don't feel close to Teresa, beyond what they may hear their parents say about her. Caroline saying how those two are too alike to get along is probably the most on-point Caroline had ever been.

I saw the Joe's on WWHL. First of all, that was a really weird game Andy made Joe Gorga play! Gorga looked so uncomfortable the whole time, but as much as he annoys me, I have to give him credit for not going back at Giudice when he was rambling about how he blames Gorga for Teresa being in jail. No. Just no. No matter what comments Joe or Melissa made about them not paying bills or whatever, they were the ones already committing the acts!

• Love 6
Overall, it was okay, exactly what I expected.  And it's not on long enough to get boring, 3 episodes is enough. And for those who say they'll boycott because it's "glorifying criminals" and all that…you are well within your right and all, and I understand the perspective. But these two are paying their debt to society, and will continue to pay it long after they finish their prison sentences. They will never recoup that money, they have a permanent felony charge on their record, all income will have a lien on it, eventually they are going to lose the mansion, they won't be able to take out another loan, fraud another business, there's the chance Joe is going to be deported, they will continue to have to answer to John Q. Public, etc. They are going to pay for their actions for the rest of their natural lives. If that isn't karma, I don't know what is.

I watched the first five minutes and turned it off to watch something on Discovery.  I don't think they've paid their debt to society.  They are still living in a mansion, still living in luxury.  When they all pile into a three room apartment in a fifth floor walk up, then I'll call it karma.

• Love 15

But no matter what, what they had for Gia when they've been convicted of ripping off was too much too watch.

it's just unbelievable, isn't it? It's fascinating to me.  I know it shouldn't be, but it is.

• Love 7

Watching this was very weird experience.

I was sad watching Gia in the THs explaining her dad's loss, how her Nonno has been dealing, and how hard it has been for her was just awful. So young to have such a burden heaped on her by her parents. She was a lot more articulate then I think I was at 14. I thought about how she has to walk the halls at school everyday and 14 is a cruel age. The whispers, knowing her classmates know, etc. That cannot be easy. It was also sad to see Teresa's dad / Nonno get upset and walk away, and little Milania go hug him.

I was mad. Why are they still in that damn mansion? Dear God, that made me so mad. It doesn't look like they have lost anything or missed a beat. Why do Joe Giudice and Teresa still act like this is something that fell out of the sky and randomly happened to them? They happened. They did this to themselves, they did this to their innocent daughters, they did this to others. They will seriously never learn. Ever. Teresa will get out, write that jail diary/book, it'll be a best-seller, go on all the media rounds, film again, be ~fabulicious~ again and talk about how strong she is. BLECH.  I was mad hearing Teresa talk like she's at a freaking spa. Watching the new Magic Mike, going to spin class, "having her ways" to get roses sent, etc.

I was amused. Milania gets better/sassier with age. She is so funny to me. I was also amused the word she apparently won the spelling bee on was "juror", hehe. 

• Love 11

I watched the first five minutes and turned it off to watch something on Discovery.  

Alaska: The Last Frontier?  I flipped back and forth, too. Oh the contrast! Eve making butt cream for baby Findlay from beeswax while Gia gets her face powdered with Chanel by a make-up artist. Eiven hunting for his family's food while Joe oversees a catered smorgasbord and "ten cakes" for an 8th grader's dance.  Really drives home the point of how less is more.

Put Joe and Teresa in the wilderness to fend for themselves.  That'd be one way to get rid of 'em, for sure.

• Love 8

These people really make me sick.  So where Teresa is staying is basically like a low budget spa?  Wow.  Here I am paying my mortgage and taxes, trying to help my 2 kids through college... I wish I had had a year's worth of "spa".  They basically act like there's no remorse for what Joe AND Teresa did.  Not JoeGo and Melissa, but Joe and Teresa.  Whenever she hears Gia cry on the phone, or misses out on important events, I hope she thinks about what she and Joe did to get them into that situation. 

Basically what JoeGiu said on WWHL is that it's JoeGo and Melissa's fault that he and Teresa are in trouble.  He said their presence brought attention to JoeGiu and Teresa, so it caused everything to blow up.  Great.  So he's not sorry, just sorry he got caught, and pissed that the JoeGo/Teresa feud brought attention to their wrongdoings.  These people are unbelievable. 

No, Teresa handing over 10K plus stacks of cash for tacky furniture and chintzy tchotchkes, and Joe paying the contractors with 25K plus stacks of cash, is what drew attention to them and did them in.  Did they seriously think no one would notice or question that crazy amount of spending? (and in cash, no less!!).  Making pizza (and whatever else he did that wasn't that lucrative, though I can't recall) does not afford you that kind of lifestyle.

• Love 7

Juicy really stuck his foot in his mouth when he said Tre was at a spa.  You're supposed to look regretful, Juicy.  They really are just bitter they got caught.  However, I hate the Gorgas so it was hard for me to be upset when Juicy blamed them.  It's not their fault at all, but they are obnoxious famewhores, and I often wonder how the Gorgas finance their over the top lifestyle.  Neither Gorga appears to have a job.  I always figured they would go to jail next.

• Love 13

Despite not watching the last season of RHONJ I did watch this.  I wasn't aware of the boycott before today but I still felt like I needed a shower or something after this show.   Ugh. It was over the top, even for Teresa.  A big dance AND a memorial on the same day?   Joe couldn't bulldoze his yard and cry over the outdoor shrine the next day?    And while it's a bummer for the girls that their mother isn't around, it's not like she died and was missing Gia's wedding or something.  It was EIGHTH GRADE graduation and a dance.  I guess that makes me heartless but maybe I am in this case when it comes to Joe and Teresa.  . 

I wish this show had a pop-up video type thing showing the price of everything new that we saw tonight. 

Roses $ Cha-Ching !  Memorial Tree $ Cha-Ching !  Dress for 8th grade dance $ Cha-Ching !  Ten cakes from Costco $ Cha-Ching !  Necklace $ Cha-Ching!  Stylist and Make up Artist for 8th grade dance $ Cha Ching ! New Upholstery for Dining Room Chairs $ Cha-Ching !  Food for parties $ Cha-Ching!

They should do that for all the Guidice scenes on the regular RHONJ show too. I was almost sick mentally tallying up that tab, just for what we saw tonight. These people are insane to show more ostentatious spending on national TV, with their legal and financial situation.

Good idea!  They used to do that all the time anyway, on all the HW shows.  That's supposedly one of the ways they got caught.  Remember the first season(s) when Teresa et al would shop and shop and the prices of everything would be on the screen.  I still remember her pulling out  thousands of dollars in cash to pay for some crap she bought although I don't remember if it was a piece of furniture or what but the total price was absolutely an onscreen chyron.  

I don't think these morons get it yet.  

At. All.   If I didn't know why Teresa was in prison I would think she was some poor victim of terrible circumstances instead of a greedy criminal.   Waaaaahh

What is Joe doing now for work?

I think we just watched it. 

• Love 18

I was particularly close to my grandfather, so I was touched by Milania going to comfort Teresa's father. Even though Gia managed to make it clear that she's his favorite. Milania is a monster, but she is very sweet to her grandfather and Melissa's daughter.

I had an 8th grade dance. I wore jeans and a pair of Reebok classics. Much like most of my classmates. I wasn't allowed to wear make up until 4 years later. Joe should put a stop to the make up. Gia looks like a 40 year old woman in her TH interviews. I didn't even recognize her.

• Love 3

I watched the first five minutes and turned it off to watch something on Discovery.  I don't think they've paid their debt to society.  They are still living in a mansion, still living in luxury.  When they all pile into a three room apartment in a fifth floor walk up, then I'll call it karma.

Oh, I agree with you. And eventually, that's where they will be, if that. I don't even think they'll be able to rent a one bedroom apartment with the type of record and recognizability they have now. That alone is karma, and it's not going to end. They really are going to suffering the consequences for the rest of their lives. Also to be clear, the only people I feel bad for in this situation is their kids. Joe and Teresa knowingly ripped a lot of people off, and they deserve what they are getting. But the kids didn't ask for any of this nonsense, and they are the ones that really have to suffer the scrutiny, the whispers, and the flat out cruelty. Especially Gia. That age is just so cruel, even more so now with social media and all. I don't even want to think about what kind of bashing she gets daily. She comes across as very mature, but she is still only 14.

As for them still living in the mansion, like someone said above, foreclosure can take years, and with the right attorneys, it can be postponed over and over again.I'll explain my own personal experience…when my grandmother passed away in 2006, she left my childhood home to myself, my Dad, my brother, and my uncle (my mom's brothers, who passed away back in 2000). Not too long afterward, my uncle, who is shady to say the least, managed to convince my Dad to transfer the deed into his name, and refinance the house. Mind you, it was maybe two or three years away from being paid off (my grandparents bought it brand new back in the 50s). My Dad, who has too much faith and not enough financial sense, went along with it, thinking it would help pay for some repairs in the house. They also agreed that my Dad would pay for any repairs and utilities every month, and my uncle would pay the mortgage and taxes. Long story short, we found out four years ago that my uncle hadn't been paying either, and pocketing the tax refunds he was getting, and both the bank and the town we live in would be foreclosing on the house. Over the course of those four years, we have tried every avenue…grants, programs, etc. But because so much time had passed, there wasn't much we could do other than going into further debt. So my Dad gave up, and just paid the monthly bills to survive. Meanwhile, my uncle has not shelled out a dime and is basically living there for free. Now, after all this time, the proceedings are starting this month. Luckily, my Dad has found an apartment and is going to walk away from this unscathed because nothing is his name, but the whole situation is just shitty, because we are being forced to walk away from our childhood. So I say all that to say this…they probably will be there a while, and because lawyers continue to work with them for some strange reason, they'll probably keep postponing everything until they just can't anymore. But rest assured, they are not going to be able to stay in that mansion for long, for the upkeep alone. That area of NJ is expensive, and I don't even want to know what it takes to heat and light that place!

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 5

From the recap/moments:  

She's still the same Teresa, just she looks so much better.

I forgot about this one by Gia.    I was like, wtf, maybe it is a spa.   Still, I do feel bad for Gia because she shouldn't have to be on this show especially since she's now the principal cast member being more articulate than her father.  

• Love 6

From the recap/moments:  

I forgot about this one by Gia.    I was like, wtf, maybe it is a spa.   Still, I do feel bad for Gia because she shouldn't have to be on this show especially since she's now the principal cast member being more articulate than her father.  

When Gia said that, I scratched my head, too.  Maybe it's because it's Lights Out at 9 p.m., up at 6.  Lots of sleep, yoga and a balanced diet.  No wine, nor table flipping.  Plus she doesn't have to cook and clean and take care of her parents on the regular. She doesn't have to obsess over her looks and her wardrobe every minute.  Maybe prison really IS like a vacation for Teresa.

• Love 6

I grew up in the area; most places had regular junior high dances and then a bigger, more-promlike one. My friends and I went to my eighth-grade one all decked out and in a limo too. And, at least at my junior high, the eighth-grade commencement was a strangely big deal too (and a gigantic pain in the ass for the parents who had kids four years apart). Maybe it's a Jersey thing? Gia's dress seemed appropriate, style-wise at least, to me for a 14-year-old.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7

Ohhhh, OK -- sorry. Maybe I conflated comments, or misinterpreted. I don't disagree with the makeup part (I didn't notice the clothes) but that's just a matter of my makeup taste vs. others'. But on the other hand, I feel like I and many of my friends probably wore more makeup at that age than we ever have since. In addition to that being the style of many of the female adults around Gia (and, I swear, all of us in this area are not so painted up! Not that I'd even know how to begin...), she's at the age that's so into bothering with that whole damn shebang and looking older. Adolescent girls' brains are often ahead of their appearances (Sorry, Mom and Dad; I think I get it now!) 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

I was amused. Milania gets better/sassier with age. She is so funny to me. I was also amused the word she apparently won the spelling bee on was "juror", hehe.

I bet Sirens/Bravo loved the "juror" spelling bee too. Was it as dull as the first look? Between that and the possibly just sad, I didn't tape. I'm oficially RHNJ free! For now.

• Love 2

I couldn't agree more with everyone who was nauseated by these people. I watched a few moments out of morbid curiosity and then turned it off. Horrible stuff.

The way they are trying to capitalize off their children's pain and family failure is disgusting. They need to move to a small apartment, get jobs, and keep these girls out of the spotlight. Maybe they can be, ya know, normal as they deal with their sick parents' incarceration. Maybe then they'll be decent people who work for a living and understand that money is not happiness. In the end, it isn't what you got, but what you did. 

I am sure they'll never learn that. I can only hope that little putz is deported and his fame whore turned felon wife joins him. Maybe they'll be forced to raise their remaining "children" in anonymity. There's still hope for that adorable baby. She's been too young to be ruined yet. The second oldest is quiet and might be okay. That Milania is too damaged already, IMO, but I hope I'm wrong. And poor Gia has had to be the grown up in all of this. I hope she moves on and gets herself a nice, normal life.

Sorry to be so nasty but I can't with these people. They are just bad and please, take them off TV for their own good.

• Love 3

I'm so glad I didn't know this was on so there was zero temptation to watch. I can't stand Joe and Teresa--lying con artists who take no responsibility for their actions, blame everyone else and show no remorse. And Andy Cohen will do anything for money. My blood pressure was lower not seeing this.

Unfortunately, Yahoo just won't let it rest, so I did see--and read-- the whole Melissa v. Teresa visitation dust up. I believe Melissa that she's not on the "approved visitor's list" but it might have been nice if Andy could have gone through ONE show without shit-stirring among family members.

It's a good thing I'm not a reality show "star". If I were Melissa, I'd get tons of hate-tweets for telling the truth, "Teresa's a crook who has no remorse and takes no responsibility--still. And neither does Joe. The whole family is in denial about why she is -deservedly- in prison and I don't want to be part of their lies. Plus, she doesn't like me, and I don't like her, so...why would she want me to come to visit her, taking time from her other family and friends? It's a lot of effort and time to get there, and she wouldn't even appreciate any of it. No thanks."

• Love 6

Unfortunately, Yahoo just won't let it rest, so I did see--and read-- the whole Melissa v. Teresa visitation dust up. I believe Melissa that she's not on the "approved visitor's list" but it might have been nice if Andy could have gone through ONE show without shit-stirring among family members.

Of course Teresa won't allow Melissa to visit. With the level of jealousy, competition, one-upmanship, and dislike between these two, I can't imagine any scenario that would be worse for Teresa than having Melissa see her in pinstripes. It's her worst nightmare come true.

• Love 7

I don't defend Melissa easily, but she's in a no-win situation when it comes to the prison visits, even if she were on the approved list. If Melissa could just up and go on visiting days, it'd only be a matter of time before Teresa -or hardcore Teresa defenders- twist it into Melissa going just to see Teresa at her lowest, or that she didn't go enough. I don't know if I could visit someone knowing they're guilty, because personally, even if it's someone I were close too, I don't think I could act sorry/sympathetic to the fact that they got caught and Teresa and Melissa are not close to begin with. Melissa would do/say something wrong so fast in Teresa's mind. I've seen talk about this elsewhere on the internet, and I don't get the Melissa backlash. Is she suppose to beg to get on the list? How easy is it to get on? Are there a limited number of people? Her being on the special is another story. I think this whole thing is shifty, but that's another topic. Teresa doesn't want her there, and if she says she did in the future I will call BS on that so fast. She couldn't even say the word "prison" before she went in. Wanting Melissa there does not fit in with the Teresa we've watched, sure maybe she may convince herself Melissa should have tried harder to visit if she see's there are people talking about that and she needs something to go off about on TV or in an interview, but I will never believe she's sitting there now thinking "gee, I'd like a visit from Melissa", it's more like "bitch better stay away, while I'm 'away'!"

• Love 8

I didn't know Melissa was getting flack for not visiting Teresa, but it wouldn't surprise me with all the Tre Huggers out there online, and I agree she's in a no-win situation. Just like I wrote above that Melissa visiting Teresa in prison is Teresa's worst nightmare, in the same vein - it would be Melissa's best dream come to life. All dolled up, talking about her life on the outside, doing this and that, seeing this person and that person, filming for Bravo.... All while Teresa is behind bars, wearing prison green.

• Love 4

Teresa hasn't put Melissa on the list. What's she supposed to do? She can't visit if she's not on the list.

Teresa is so prideful. Even in what should be her darkest hour she just can't let go of the animosity, let bygones be bygones, and move forward with JoeGo and his wife. Nope. Prison hasn't changed Tre one iota.

• Love 7

The one stipulation being that the cameras are there to film it.

And I fully expect Kathy to show up in one episode with a tray of her desserts, and of course, Richie who never met a camera he didn't like, right behind her.

• Love 3

Alaska: The Last Frontier?  I flipped back and forth, too. Oh the contrast! Eve making butt cream for baby Findlay from beeswax while Gia gets her face powdered with Chanel by a make-up artist. Eiven hunting for his family's food while Joe oversees a catered smorgasbord and "ten cakes" for an 8th grader's dance.  Really drives home the point of how less is more.

Put Joe and Teresa in the wilderness to fend for themselves.  That'd be one way to get rid of 'em, for sure.

That's exactly what I was watching!  And you just articulated what I thought as I watched Alaska:  The Last Frontier.  They should make the Giudice family live off the land in Alaska.  Now I'd watch that show.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4

I haven't watch the show nor do I plan on watching, but I was interested in what it was like, so I came to forum to read other take on this fiasco.

It seems Juicey has forgotten how he sent his wife out to shop for furniture for their new home using wads of cash, because according to him the bank had messed up their checking account somehow.

It was also reported that someone viewed that footage, and the is how the prosecution started. This had nothing to do with Melissa and Joe appearing up on the show causing trouble.

• Love 6

Unreal. I do not see any movement in living modestly after all the prison sentencing.  Joe spent big bucks on a shrine for his father in his backyard with a fancy piece of marble, I thought it was the grave site!  I wonder if they can take it with them when they move the apartment above the pizza shop? 

The party for Gia going to her dance was ridiculous, I have seen less food on a buffet for a wedding!  The dress and hair and make up person did not look to me like they were tightening their belts at all...flaunting it all on tv.  Somewhere that judge who sentenced them is shaking his or her head wishing they had given them more time in the big house starting immediately.

Shame on that lawyer, that is a fame whore.  Isn't he the one that Joe and Tre said he never explained any of the big words to them during the trial?

Joe's "whaddyagoindo" attitude is hilarious, such a simple man.

• Love 1

I was also amused the word she apparently won the spelling bee on was "juror", hehe.

That was my favorite part of the show. And her & Joe bumbling over the correct spelling was priceless. (Deciding if it started with a "J" or "G".)

He said he does construction jobs to "put food on the table".

Did he finally get his driver's license taken away? What became of his driving without license/DUI trials? I thought he made some comment "when I had my license," when they questioned him about working. Not that not having a paper license has ever stopped him from driving before.

I believe his license got revoked in March of this year, not long at all after Tre went in. I believe he isn't driving to visit Teresa as there may be people looking out for that. But I don't believe for a second he's not driving at all; we've all seen how seriously he takes the law.

• Love 1

I felt sorry for Gia when her mom was telling her not to cry when her grandfather was around. You know your child misses you and you keep asking about her dress, makeup, etc. Of course it is going to upset her and telling her not to cry in front of her Nono was kind of wrong in my opinion. I still think Gia can be a bit bratty sometimes in her talking heads but I am starting to feel more sorry for her.

I still can not figure out how Joe and Melissa coming on the show made Joes and Teresa go to jail. Did they hold a gun to their heads and force them to sign false documents? Did they shred the financial information the judge ordered so Joe and Teresa couldn't turn it in? It makes no sense to me.

• Love 1

I think the spa thing was something pushed by Teresa to Joe & the kids to downplay things. As the lawyer said, it's not one, and despite what we think are amenities, it's still prison. Most prisons have exercise and TV, she didn't get assigned to a special cushy one. Having her ways to get things done probably consists of emailing someone and asking them to buy Gia a box of roses, just like she gave party setup instructions. Everything isn't nefarious.

Milania and the shoes/suit combo was hilarious. What 9 year old notices that? She was right though. I think she will be the one impacted most by Joe going away. She's already wild, and having that dominant figure missing during those preteen years will be impactful. We saw more of Gabriella in this show than I think I have in at least 3 seasons. She really is the odd one out. I thought Gia looked cute. Lots of makeup, but that's what's acceptable culturally in the area/ by her mom. I doubt she looks like that every day. The dress was similar to what my daughter and her friends wore to homecoming last year ( they were 14/15). Not much different in style from the off the shoulder, bubble skirted Jessica McClintock dresses of my teen years. She is so much like Teresa, in looks, mannerisms, and stay strong image/personality. She's a tough girl. I think the attorney was there to monitor what was being said and provide accurate info as kind of a b story to the family aspect of the show.

I don't buy the Gorga support for a minute.

I like Joe Gui and his gruff but loving old school ways. I felt bad about his dad, and I think some of (maybe his only) remorse showed when he alluded to wondering if his crimes had a hand in his death. The memorial was odd though. I can understand a tree or maybe a bench, but to lay a slab at a house that you are sure to lose was pointless. For whomever asked, I don't think he was shading Nonno, I think he is a weak old man who was sick before all this started and riding to a prison will provide no peace of mind or relief.

I'm not trying to be snotty, but I honestly don't understand why people are so upset about the Guidices being featured or Teresa potentially selling a book. Isn't this all income that is subject to the liens? These big checks will make a bigger dent than Teresa working down at the local Costco, which would probably make her eligible for government assistance (Medicaid/ food stamps for the kids) and a further burden to society. They will also open and maintain channels to more big checks that will do the same. It's not like their felon status is being hidden. There is no good in the announcement "call from a federal prison" or the like on air.

I really don't think this is glorifying their crimes, and the only pity I've seen is toward the children.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 20

I can't believe I watched that...

Were the balloon decorations in and outside of the house for Gia's dance send off? I am surprised to see how many people in here think Gia is pretty. I don't find her pretty at all. Every time I see her, I am reminded of the troll dolls. The dress was ok. I didn't like the somewhat see through midriff, but it was mostly lace so there wasn't too much skin poking through. Would I let my 14 year old daughter wear it? No, but I've seen much, much worse. Her make up and hair made her look like she was 25 and the next *star* of the show. It was not attractive.

• Love 2

I felt bad about his dad, and I think some of (maybe his only) remorse showed when he alluded to wondering if his crimes had a hand in his death.

Maybe Juicy should've eased his dad's mind and told him he didn't commit any crimes, that it was all a mistake and the Gorgas are to blame.

• Love 1

I bet Sirens/Bravo loved the "juror" spelling bee too. Was it as dull as the first look? Between that and the possibly just sad, I didn't tape. I'm oficially RHNJ free! For now.

It was very redundant.  Talk to the kids, Joe drinking and Teresa trying to have phone sex.  Milania misbehaves.

• Love 1

Unreal. I do not see any movement in living modestly after all the prison sentencing.  Joe spent big bucks on a shrine for his father in his backyard with a fancy piece of marble, I thought it was the grave site!  I wonder if they can take it with them when they move the apartment above the pizza shop? 

This is why they are both responsible for the mess they are in, it's not just Theresa,  they are both spenders. Joe has/had that huge wine press in the garage to make his wine and other toys, now he has spent money he really doesn't have on a rock that the next owner will tell the family if they want it they better haul it out of there pronto.

• Love 3

Trained or brain washed??  Talking to the camera she rationalized "my mom IS working" (writing a book).  Gia might have her mom's looks & mannerisms, but she also inherited her father's twisted mentality about not facing the truth.

I don't think Gia is brain washed. I believe being older she is intelligent enough to realize and has the means to find out via the internet that her parents broke the law, no matter what they may say, she just doesn't want to upset her patents and family. The "she is working (writing a book)" statement was more of a throw away line after she let us know she knows the truth about her moms absence versus the story told to her younger sisters.

• Love 12