Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Yeah, it's probably my Liz hate talking, but BH really shouldn't wear these sleeveless dresses that show her arms. She looks skeletal. And as someone that used to look skeletal, putting your hair back like that just makes it worse.

Um, Dante? Why did he go over there in the first place? Why would you try and get sympathy from the person who couldn't stop sleeping with the entire female population of the town?

The Luke stuff is abysmal, but I'm actually enjoying Laura. Her expressions, her dialogue, her disdain for the whole situation is made of win.

Hah, Ron must have gotten tired of all the complaints on the wig. In the previews, it's much softer and a deep brown now, not jet black. Baby steps, better than nothing.

• Love 1

And since that time, she's been drugged, had a child ripped out of her and stolen, been shot, fell off a bridge and almost died of cancer. She's turning into the Kelly Taylor of Port Charles. Next up: cocaine addiction and being brainwashed by a lameass cult.

I enjoy Ava (or I did before the rise of Denise), but with the exception of what Nina did to her, she deserved all of it.

• Love 7

I enjoy Ava (or I did before the rise of Denise), but with the exception of what Nina did to her, she deserved all of it.

Really, she deserved her cancer? I guess I have a hard time with that one because it's so close to me. I'll never be able to see it objectively.

It took me three times to see who Sam was talking to in the previews. I should have known just from what she said, but for some reason that didn't look like Nik to me at all. I thought it was Patrick for a second, hee.

Well sure, Ava gut shot Connie. But Connie might have survived if Sonny hadn't taken 20 minutes to dial 9-1-1.

No denying Sonny is a dumbass, but he wouldn't have had to neglect calling 911 had Ava, you know, not shot ConKate to kill her in the first place. Not that losing that version of Kate was a loss, but still.

Hence my agreement that the character deserves nothing good, not her kid, not Morgan, nada. Still, since the equally repulsive Sonny skates and wins, she will, too. Which is a huge factor as to why this show sucks so much.

• Love 9

Adding to the fact that she's constantly whining about not having Avery. She's lucky to be alive- I wonder if Silas regrets saving her ungrateful ass.

Seeing Holly makes me miss Robert. I think she still looks stunning, even though this storyline is tedious.

• Love 9
(edited)

I like Ava as a villain and think she should continue on the show in that capacity. But I think the show expects me to have sympathy for her and her current antics re: the baby, I have none. She saw to it that A.J. was killed so she could save her own hide. She cheered Sonny on. The only time I've really felt sorry for her was when Nina was torturing her - like, 'no one deserves this.' But this current Denise, Morgan, etc. nonsense is even worse than her dicknotized period, in love with Morgan and seemingly shocked to discover she was in the mob.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

Ava is so fucking annoying with her constant "MY BABY!!!1111!!!!!" shit. Shut the fuck up, lady. When she barges into the Quartermaine mansion and starts yelling and acting foolish because they won't let a stranger see Avery I have a rage blackout. When she berates and blackmails Silas I want him to throw her worthless ass out of a window. Such an ungrateful freak.

• Love 14

I am thoroughly enjoying watching Laura and Emma scenes.  It's just too bad that they are getting the LEAST action for supposedly an action story.  Watching and waiting for a phone to 'ring'.  They both take the time to recite out their lines and it makes watching Sonny that much harder.  I'm at a table for one - but I am happy to see Ethan.  He was so much more pleasant to tune into a couple of times a week than the current 'younger' population of Port Charles.

I am also enjoying Nik, Liz, and Sam.  As someone upthread wrote - Sam woke up.  It's nice to see the actress attempt to bring on a new range of emotioins instead of crying and sulking and shrugging.  NuJason must have ticked off the make-up/hair person because he isn't looking so good of late.

As always, I am enjoying Tracy - especially without Luke.  Too bad that Ava and Tracy didn't end up running a company together.  Those two actresses would have been enjoyable tuning into without having to resort to guns for excitement.

I can't stand Nina, Franco, Kiki, and Morgan.  Ric and Nina's mom are a joke and easily FF material.  Michael and Sabrina are so bland that my eyes automatically go to watch the color of the walls or see what props are in the background whenever they get on the screen.  Carly has grown on me a bit this past year.  The actress also took off some weight and looks pretty good.

• Love 1

It's hysterical because wasn't Jason supposed to have this amazing intuition?  And isn't Sam a private detective?   You would think these two fools would figure this thing out, already.

After his head damage, Jason was able to tell when people were lying, which is one of the things that made him so valuable to Sonny. One would think that, at the very least, he'd pick up on Liz's . . . discomfort. 

I guess he lost that ability in a subsequent brain injury. Has anyone checked Twitter to see? 

• Love 5

Good morning, and, to my fellow Canadians, happy Canada Day.

And now back to yesterday and starting morning coffee appropriately with coffee importer, Sonny Corinthos. Who'd have thunk that he'd be giving good advice to two of his sons? Too bad they aren't listening, but then, with Sonny's track record, I can understand why.

I'd like to think that today we will see Dante confronting Lulu, but I don't think that's going to happen. If it did, I would see it playing this way: Dante confronts, but Lulu continues to lie and lets Dante think she and Dillon are having an affair so the noble cupcake can protect not just one - but BOTH - brothers.

Consumed by pain and rage, Dante leaves and finds Valerie and we know happens next ... Valerie, who already is struggling with her attraction to Dante, will give in to this tortured, sexy guy ... and she will be pilloried as the evil "other woman" ... and Dante will be crucified as the cheating husband in his home with Lulu no less ...  and Lulu will remain the innocent wronged wife - dumb as a bag of rocks but innocent.  Oh joy.   But, wait, this is going to going to happen whether or not Dante confronts Lulu today. 

Could be hot though - the promo kinda sizzled.  Angry, hurt Dante may be morally deficient, but ... well ... with GH these days, let's just find our enjoyment where we can.  To quote myself in another life: "Expectations for in-character writing and for seeing the needed beats of a story can no longer apply in RC's world and we just torture ourselves when we try to fit them in."

So leaving that scenario aside, I liked a fire of a different kind yesterday - Jake's confrontation with Nik. You go, Jake! I see more great Nik and Jake material in the future - while Liz buries herself deeper under the weight of her lies.

I laughed at Luke's line "This is different" and I did like the Laura/Holly conversation, in spite of the historical inaccuracies.. Lovely ladies both!

And, yes, Dava, Sonny kills people. We've noticed.

Tracy was also on today when she spoke about Ned being "born 40 wearing a little tennis sweater." Ah, can always tell a Scott Sickles-written day on the GH set!

But one line I want to stop hearing is Lulu's "I hate lying to my husband." Maybe it would more palatable if she said it as she actually cared.

• Love 2
(edited)

I am always going to hate everything about Luke/Ethan.

The fact that TG basically threw a mantrum so he could retroactively destroy L&L and besmirch Holly's good name pisses me off. It was always MUCH more interesting that Luke's son became a cop and Robert's son was a grifter with a kinship to Luke.

The biological tie was unnecessary when the point of the story was the Luke/Robert' friendship and their families and history. TG took a soapy story and insisted that it be twisted into something sleazy and ugly to satisfy his ego

And then JJ came back and it was obvious that NP was just a sad, inadequate substitute for what TG was missing with Luke/Lucky.

I didn't mind NP and I loved the idea of a Holly/Robert coma baby but the story we got was awful and RC keeps making it worse

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 13

Ethan was only made palatable to me because I thought his portrayer was a talented actor with a ton of potential. This was one case where a recast would have been a terrible idea.

• Love 7
(edited)

But one line I want to stop hearing is Lulu's "I hate lying to my husband." Maybe it would more palatable if she said it as she actually cared.

If I hear her say that one more time, I'm going to take Dillon's manuscript and force it down her throat.

Ethan was only made palatable to me because I thought his portrayer was a talented actor with a ton of potential. This was one case where a recast would have been a terrible idea.

I feel the exact opposite.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 3

The one bright side of AvaDenise's whining and carrying on about Avery is that she conversely (and hilariously) doesn't give a shit about her other daughter and in fact seems determined to seduce said daughter's boyfriend out from under her.

I hope she's not exposed as Ava until AFTER Kiki catches AvaDenise and Morgan in bed.  "First my mom, now my aunt, what am I doing wrong?!?!"

• Love 6

Oh ell I lie Ethan in spite f who his father*sperm donor * is. I like Lucky so the actor who plays Ethan is fine .naturally when NOT on screen with Fluke, Luke whomever!

• Love 1
(edited)

By having Michael give Avery back, once again, as always, Ron has done something to this show that requires one response: "fuck you." Therefore, I'm happy to oblige:

First of all, fuck you, Sonny, for not only refusing to leave a lifestyle that has/will put all of his kids, especially Michael and poor little Avery in danger, you've now set your sights on TJ, Jordan's, (aka the new Police Commissioner's) son, because you feel she "owes" you because she took Shawn away from you, as if his choices and yours had nothing to do with it. News flash, Moobs: you have no more "right" to TJ than you did to Michael nor to Avery, for that matter. Fuck you, TJ, for moving in with Sonny just to punish your mom for doing the right thing. If anyone deserves your wrath on that front, it's Shawn, not Sonny. Shawn chose a life of crime over you, he chose prison over you and worst of all, he chose Sonny over you. If Shawn loved you as much as he says he does, he wouldn't have given Sonny the time of day, let alone done his dirty work, taken his blood money and done time to protect him. Jordan may have done some of the wrong things to protect you, but at least she did them for the right reasons; otoh, Shawn's doing all the wrong things for the wrong ones, so TJ, stop acting like a little bitch, give Jordan a break and get over it, get over Shawn and get over yourself. Back to you, Sonny, here's another "fuck you" for making Michael feel guilty for wanting to protect Avery from you. Based on Michael's personal experience alone, being your child is a living Hell to put it mildly. Being a Q's not "perfect," either, by any means, but at least their kids lives aren't/weren't in constant danger -at least until they get mixed up with you and/or your bestie, Luke. BTW, fuck you,Carly, for not only stealing Michael from AJ and giving him to Sonny in the first place, but for constantly taking Sonny's side at Michael's expense, especially where someone with the initials "AJ" is concerned. Michael has lied, gone to prison and even killed to protect you and/or Sonny, so Michael shouldn't have to prove himself to either one of you. Michael's loyalty to you shouldn't be questioned; it's vice versa.

Fuck you, DenAva, for not only not having the courtesy of staying out of Avery's life, now that you've been given a second chance that you not only don't deserve, when you expose your true identity as you inevitably will,  all that will prove is that Michel was right all along, contrary to Sonny, Carly, the Bimbo twins, the Governor, Sobby and now, unfortunately, even Michael's own opinion that keeping Avery from Sonny is/was and always will be the right thing to do. As for your judging Sabrina for what she tried to do to Avery, that might not have happened in the first place if you hadn't threatened her and her then-unborn child in order to force Carlos to confess to your crime to cover your ass. Furthermore, your macking on Morgan not once but twice is even more proof of what an unfit mother you really are. As badly as Kiki has turned out because of you, Avery's going to turn out even worse if you're involved. You know as much about raising kids as Kanye West does about humility, Donald Trump does about diplomacy, Rachel Dolezal knows about honesty and RC knows about thoughtful, compelling and sensitive storytelling, especially when it involves women. You may have given birth to Avery, but you are no more entitled to her than Sonny was to Michael. If either you or Sonny loved Avery as much as you think you do then you would get out and stay out of her life. Fuck you too, Silas. You had no business even touching Avery, let alone kidnapping her, experimenting on her and taking her blood. It would serve you right if your severely misguided savior complex cost you your career, your reputation and your freedom.

Fuck you, Lucy. Your voting for Nik and against Michael for control of ELQ and your reasons behind it are even more messed up than you are. If you knew anything about running a business, you'd still have one. If you knew anything about having a family, you'd still have one of them, too. Last time I checked, neither Kevin nor Serena were beating down your door. Michael had every right to be pissed at Duke for his part if covering up AJ's murder/protecting Sonny. It was AJ, not Sonny, who gave Duke a second chance when he returned to Port Charles, but instead of using it to rebuild his life with Anna, Duke chose Sonny, which destroyed him, so if you should be pissed at anyone, it should be Sonny, not Michael. If Duke had believed in AJ instead of Sonny, he might still be alive. Tracy should have punched you in the throat for using Edward and Lila to justify your betraying Michael. It's a wonder you didn't throw Alan and Emily under the bus too, while you were at it. Edward, for one, would have been proud of Michael for standing up to Sonny. So would Alan, for that matter. As for Lila and Emily, while they may have been involved with Sonny in different ways, if they were alive when AJ  was murdered and they had known that Sonny killed him, I believe that they would have been on Michael's side too. If Edward was still alive I believe that he would've not only made sure than Sonny never got out of prison, if he got pardoned, the asshole Governor responsible would have been impeached.

I'd better stop with my list before I go into more rage blackouts.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 23

Seems like GF is doing a great job in her scenes. I liked her lines to Holly. She doesn't have any illusions about her past with Luke; she acknowledged that she loved him and survived him. True. I like that she doesn't have some big, on-going resentment toward Holly because Luke is the betrayer. Any confrontation about the ONS w/Holly, and Ethan's existence should be from Laura to Luke. But that won't happen because Luke would say it's ancient history not worth fighting over, and gently or not-so-gently tell her she has no room to criticize him about cheating on her and then withholding that info. since she withheld the info. about her first son, Nikolas, for so many years. 

What I did not like about these scenes and lines is the implication that Laura's love for/relationship with Lucky is equal to Holly's relationship with Ethan. Laura raised Lucky and he adored his parents until about age 14, and still had a relationship with his parents as an adult. whereas Holly gave up Ethan as a newborn, than met him when he was an adult, and hasn't spent a lot of time with him since meeting him from what we've been told. Holly's relationship with Luke was in no way comparable to L&L either. It seemed like everything coming from/about Holly was total b.s. 

JE was fun to watch when Tracy was rightly giving Denise-Ava attitude and trying to kick her out. 

Jakeson blasting Nikolas for taking over ELQ and offering him a job was the most interesting the character has been since Jason got recast. I think he talked more in that episode (between his exchange with Nik and then the conversation with Michael) than SBu's Jason spoke in the last 5 years he was on the show. I kinda loved how shocked Liz was because yes, Jason never showed that much life and personality in many years. 

• Love 5

We need an addiction to diet pills to win Kelly Taylor bingo. 

She also needs to shoot her rapist when he tries to visit her at the boutique she works at. (Oh fuck, this is Ron. FORGET I SAID THAT!)

That said, the idea of Ava suddenly working at a boutique of some sort does sort of make me laugh. 

• Love 2

That said, the idea of Ava suddenly working at a boutique of some sort does sort of make me laugh. 

I'm surprised Ron hasn't had AvaDenise ineptly open a Roxy-esque salon.

• Love 2

I've always said that General Hospital in 1992 was forgettable.

Now I have irrefutable proof.

I was only 3 in 1992, so even if I was watching GH back then (and I wasn't) I probably wouldn't remember much, if anything, but there are a few things from that year I've seen on YouTube that I like--mainly R&A being presumed dead and their beautiful memorial service.* So, yeah, it's probably that the show lost something for awhile after R&A were gone--and I have a feeling you agree with me on that! ;)

*And some Jagger & Karen and Scott & Dominique (and Julia and/or Lucy). A few nice scenes with Holly & Robin bonding as stepmother and stepdaughter, too. 

I hate to say it, but AJ going back to being Avery and living with Sonny is sending me off to the barge.

I watched GH religiously from early high school when Laura and Scotty were dating, through the Luke and Laura and Robert and Tiffany and the Ice Princess years. And Robin's introduction and Holly and Anna and early Duke and Felicia and Frisco.

Decided life had no room for GH in my late 20s (and 30s and half my 40s).  Missed Georgie and Maxie and BJ coming along, Tony and Lila's deaths, and everything to do with Nikolas, Emily, Sonny, Robin's AIDS drama and Jason being anything but a kid away at boarding school.  Accidentally recorded one of the Metro Court hostage days and got hooked again (mostly mesmerized by whatever happened to Leslie Charleson's and Jackie Zeman's faces).  

I've hung in there since then, largely since I enjoy the snark here.   And it was bad, but I liked some of the actors and the show actually got a lot better the last year or two (honest, it did!)  But giving that baby back to Sonny is just the last straw.

I'll come back if baby AJ/Avery is somehow grievously injured/endangered by her association with Sonny and Michael finds his balls again and takes Sonny down once and for all.  I'll check in here to see if there are signs of it happening.  

I'll miss Detective Plywood Kitty and I hope to see the guy who plays Dante in more rewarding work -- he deserves it, and he'll never get it here.  

• Love 5

II'll miss Detective Plywood Kitty and I hope to see the guy who plays Dante in more rewarding work -- he deserves it, and he'll never get it here.  

He did a lot of stuff before he came to GH - I was surprised at how much, actually. Usually actors his age when he came on board GH don't have that much stuff. I'm kinda torn at his still being at GH - I'm glad to see him on the show but at the same time the longer one stays at GH the harder it probably is to get back out there later on. Oh well, can't cry for the actors too much, for now they have a steady paycheck and tons of weeks off.

(mostly mesmerized by whatever happened to Leslie Charleson's and Jackie Zeman's faces).

I feel bad for laughing at this, but I did. 

• Love 3

If I hear her say that one more time, I'm going to take Dillon's manuscript and force it down her throat.

I'll hold it for you while you force her mouth open.

• Love 1

Just a little (plot point) thing that's been bothering me for the last day or so . . . If all the WSB-ish higher-ups were so worried about Anna being involved with Duke, so much that it was endangering her job and her relationships with them, then why is in the world is no one concerned that Robert (apparently) is involved with Holly and her son, both known grifters and lawbreakers? 

If I didn't know better, I'd think that the Holly and Robert line was tossed in without any thought to anything that had been said by anybody in recent history. (end sarcasm font)

• Love 5

I'm surprised Ron hasn't had AvaDenise ineptly open a Roxy-esque salon.

I was thinking more of an upscale, society lady boutique. That would seem more random to me at this point. 

(edited)

Okay, I'm a day behind, but I call BULLSHIT! I just watched a smidgen of a scene between Laura and Holly and - I just can't - with this crap. I'm ff-ing all those scenes. I know GH history, even if Ron and Frank don't.

I did, however, enjoy Tracy, fauxAva, Michael and Sabrina's scenes.

Edited by fishsanwitt

I am always going to hate everything about Luke/Ethan.

The fact that TG basically threw a mantrum so he could retroactively destroy L&L and besmirch Holly's good name pisses me off. It was always MUCH more interesting that Luke's son became a cop and Robert's son was a grifter with a kinship to Luke.

The biological tie was unnecessary when the point of the story was the Luke/Robert' friendship and their families and history. TG took a soapy story and insisted that it be twisted into something sleazy and ugly to satisfy his ego

And then JJ came back and it was obvious that NP was just a sad, inadequate substitute for what TG was missing with Luke/Lucky.

I didn't mind NP and I loved the idea of a Holly/Robert coma baby but the story we got was awful and RC keeps making it worse

YES to all of this. I will never believe this storyline. Never. So, fuck you Tony!

• Love 2

You know, before Bill and Holly had sex, they made a big deal out of each of them being tested for HIV/AIDS. When they finally fell into bed, each pulled out a certificate that said they tested negative. And the sexing began. Hard to believe either actor could forget that...and especially longtime writing staffer Elizabeth Korte, who is said to have an encyclopedic knowledge of GH and its storylines. 

• Love 2

Was there an editing error in today's show?

I heard Morgan say "I would never do anything to hurt you," to Kiki. But there must have been more to that -- like, "as long as you're right in front of me showing lots of skin."

• Love 3

It's hilarious that Kiki is standing there in a 4th of July bikini top, but Morgan is so obsessed with Franco and DeniseAva that all he has to say with an utter lack of enthusiasm is "You look great."  Also amused that now Morgan and Kiki argue about Franco, but that doesn't stop them from having sex. He is SO Sonny's spawn.

Had to tune out Dr. O saying NotTodd!Franco could have any woman he wants because he's so awesome.

Lulu and Dillon are annoying. And it seems like Dillon is thinking he's Rick Castle (of the TV show, Castle).  Also, I just find it absurd because it's rather glaring that Dante should be in on this instead of Dillon - he was Lucky's friend and partner prior to marrying Lulu. Dillon sticking close to Luke, Laura, Holly and Lulu just looks ridiculous. 

I assume the "3 Jackson" re: Ethan and Lucky's pic is a wink, wink about JJ being a part of Geary's retirement send-off? Yeah Luke, Dillon is totally capable of protecting/taking care of Lulu in a situation where armed men are around. *RME*  Laura has some sense; her daughter does not. The Lulu "in labor" ruse with her "husband" is in really poor taste given her history and the Lulu/Dillon history, so of course that's what RC goes with. 

Michael getting into Tracy's tale of woe somewhat with Jake was seriously clunky writing, and was pointless...only meant to connect with the Spencers/Holly/Dillon scenes. 

I like Sam being confrontational with Nikolas/having some fire and in scenes with family members. We get it, Sam, Jakeson and Michael are going to team up to get ELQ back ... and I assume Jakeson intends to do it without shooting anyone. He is behaving most un-Jason like (regardless of what Michael says). 

• Love 4

You know, before Bill and Holly had sex, they made a big deal out of each of them being tested for HIV/AIDS. When they finally fell into bed, each pulled out a certificate that said they tested negative. And the sexing began.

I can actually understand blocking that out.

• Love 2
(edited)

Heh at Morgan being so preoccupied with AvaDenise that Kiki showing off the Kikis (her go-to move!) barely registered.  And did that trifling bitch really defend what her SERIAL KILLER bestie did to Morgan's mom?  She needs to take that bikini down to the pier and throw herself off of it.

I am so, so, SO tired of Dr. O as Franco's supportive stan.  Oh Liesl, girl, what has become of you! 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
(edited)

Was Morgan meant to be totally out of the mood with having sex with Kaka, or was that just the actor's issues with acting?

Shouldn't Dr O be running a medical center, or doing something campy evil?

So if this is the Scooby Doo gang, is Luke the slightly stupid dog, or the stoner Shaggy high off his ass?

Edited by Happyshooter
  • Love 2

Michael waxing poetic abut Jason was just gag worthy.

Oh sure, Jason taught you about "honour" while being a ruthless, heartless mob thug murderer. And oh yeah, don't forget that while Sonny and Carly were actively ruining A.J.'s life and keeping him out of yours, Jason was not only present but helping them every step of the way. Painting Jason as a hero is just so...loathsome.

And just what was with Roger during his scenes? He looked rather disheveled to me, plus he was talking with his mouth full, snacking as if he was merely standing around in the break room hanging out, and then using half a bottle of hand sanitizer and getting it all over his hands and the counter, he was just a mess, like a five year old.

• Love 4
And just what was with Roger during his scenes? He looked rather disheveled to me, plus he was talking with his mouth full, snacking as if he was merely standing around in the break room hanging out, and then using half a bottle of hand sanitizer and getting it all over his hands and the counter, he was just a mess, like a five year old.

Maybe he was trying to somehow reconcile his character's physical age with his mental one?

• Love 3

Was Morgan meant to be totally out of the mood with having sex with Kaka, or was that just the actor's issues with acting?

Shouldn't Dr O be running a medical center, or doing something campy evil?

So if this is the Scooby Doo gang, is Luke the slightly stupid dog, or the stoner Shaggy high off his ass?

Oh, NuDillon is definitely the slightly stupid dog.  Lulu is Scrappy. 

• Love 4

Is Sonny Dear Prudence all of a sudden? Why is everyone telling him their relationship issues? And has Sonny forgotten that Carly, who now lives with that baby, almost married "a freak like that"? And that he himself has killed or been responsible for killing way more people than Franco has?

Was Sam's "you're not acting like Nikolas" some horrible clue that now Nik has DID or an evil twin or something? Because, god, please please please no.

Lulu and Dillion: once you're all outside the place where hostages are being held, it no longer matters who the hostage takers are or are not expecting. Besides, whoever took the guys does actually know that Lulu and Dillion know, don't they? Doesn't matter, the whole farce is so dumb I really need to stop trying to make sense of it.

I'm going to laugh hysterically if Michael is the one to figure out that Jake is Jason and then just burns Nik and Liz to the ground. Still going to be really pissed about him returning that baby like he would a ill-fitting sweater, though.

• Love 2

You know, before Bill and Holly had sex, they made a big deal out of each of them being tested for HIV/AIDS. When they finally fell into bed, each pulled out a certificate that said they tested negative. And the sexing began. Hard to believe either actor could forget that...and especially longtime writing staffer Elizabeth Korte, who is said to have an encyclopedic knowledge of GH and its storylines. 

I was in and out of GH in 1992-1993 because I was just starting college and most of the characters I liked were off the show but I don't remember that at all. I do remember them being together but wow, that is something. 

(edited)

Never mind the fact that most people actually have to use water to get cheese-doodle stuff off their hands, that the hand sanitizer on the desk was of a type that was designed to be used without having to wipe it off, and that towels or even pieces of typing paper rather than tissues are a better way of cleaning up any of the three messes created.

The  props were put there, so I'm afraid it was someone's idea of clever stage business.

Edited by rur
  • Love 2
(edited)

Is Sonny Dear Prudence all of a sudden? Why is everyone telling him their relationship issues? And has Sonny forgotten that Carly, who now lives with that baby, almost married "a freak like that"? And that he himself has killed or been responsible for killing way more people than Franco has?

For once I don't think he has. I mean the whole reason Sonny and Carly are together right now is because he was trying to get her into bed to get her away from Franco.

I dunno if Sonny has killed more people than Franco, but even if he has, I'll give him the edge here. Franco killed for fun. Sonny has definitely killed in cold blood but I don't think he particularly likes it, not the way Franco did. At most I'd say he gets off on the power it gives him.

Lulu and Dillon are annoying. And it seems like Dillon is thinking he's Rick Castle (of the TV show, Castle).  Also, I just find it absurd because it's rather glaring that Dante should be in on this instead of Dillon - he was Lucky's friend and partner prior to marrying Lulu. Dillon sticking close to Luke, Laura, Holly and Lulu just looks ridiculous. 

At this point, even Nathan would be better on this adventure with Lulu. And Maxie and Dante could have thought they were sleeping together and they could have slept together in turn. There, same exact story and I saved the show two extra characters on this huge ass bloated cast.*

*I'm not saying Valerie and Dillon don't have the potential to be viable characters, although I think Dillon needs to be recast. But at this point I'm for getting rid of whoever/not hiring more people without getting rid of Franco Franco for god's sake Franco a bunch of other people.

But yes, Dillon is so annoying.

Luke: You watch out for daughter.

Dillon: You know I will!

No he doesn't!! HE HASN'T SEEN YOU FOR 10 YEARS MAN

Oh my God, what is this ridiculousness with Morgan. He's 22. Just tell Kiki you're not sure if you want to be in a serious relationship! And I'm sorry, am I supposed to be like "oh no Kiki is going to be so hurt!" or "oh no Morgan you better watch your back boy!" when Kiki declares that she would be like, so totally super-pissed and it would be so totally uncool if Morgan cheated on her? Kiki has shown no prowess for revenge nor do I care about her minute long relationship with Morgan. Why is the show acting like there is something at stake with the Morgan/Kiki relationship?

Maurice/Sonny looked good today. 

Michael: Jason taught me if anyone messes with you you take them down any way necessary

by which he means killing people everybody! That Jason, so honorable

Dear Sam: I know you haven't seen Jason shirtless yet but this guy is not capable of kicking Nikolas' ass.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
If I didn't know better, I'd think that the Holly and Robert line was tossed in without any thought to anything that had been said by anybody in recent history.

I totally missed the Robert mention - probably while I was cringing and experiencing second-hand embarrassment for the actors. Can someone please fill me in?

I totally missed the Robert mention - probably while I was cringing and experiencing second-hand embarrassment for the actors. Can someone please fill me in?

There wasn't one.  Ron said on Twitter (where it all happens!) that there was a reference in the script to Robert and Holly being together off-screen, but the line got cut.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why is the show acting like there is something at stake with the Morgan/Kiki relationship?

The only stake I have in it is that Kiki must catch Morgan and AvaDenise in the act.  After that, you know the drill.  Kiki, pier, bye bye.

Also?  Kiki's ranting to Morgan about how it would suck to be cheated on was rich considering all the smooching on Michael she did behind Morgan's back.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

dunno if Sonny has killed more people than Franco, but even if he has, I'll give him the edge here. Franco killed for fun. Sonny has definitely killed in cold blood but I don't think he particularly likes it, not the way Franco did. At most I'd say he gets off on the power it gives him.

Franco was worse. He killed people for fun and then made it into pretentious art and now he is all sads that people don't want to buy his serial killing artwork.

• Love 5
(edited)

I feel like there's a way to tie this Denise storyline back to the ascendancy of ISIS. I haven't figured it out yet, but I know the connection is there. #wakeupsheeple #blackwigscantmeltsteelbeams

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9