Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

That baby totally wanted to go with Michael.

I totally wanted to go with Michael.

I really wanted Sonny to be mad at Morgan. One, because Morgan is being such a dummy, and two, because Sonny and Carly should be totally isolated. Kiki is .. I don't even know what. She has no idea what she's talking about, but she sure isn't going to let that stop her! I'm glad the show ended the way it did, because during the middle I was starting to worry, and I was pissed that they didn't just take Sonny to jail already.

Why in the fuck are we still talking about Luke???

• Love 8
(edited)

Go Michael, Go Michael Go!

I actually stood up and cheered when told the cop to arrest Carly and then when said he was going to call Avery "AJ"!!!

In all fairness, the writing for Kiki today was so heinous that I don't think any actress could have made it work. But Haley Erin was simply awful today. She's been decent thus far but today she made Kristin Alderson look like Jane Elliot.

Maura mutha!fuckin West was brilliant today. I am still leary of Ron doing a cancer story, but damn Maura is already bringing it.

Spinbitch really is sick crashing with Lante and their infant in a studio loft. I loved Tracy just wanting him gone.

I was hoping Lewq had snapped Nina's neck.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

Why in the fuck are we still talking about Luke???

Because Tracy is lonely and has terrible judgement regarding men, and Lulu has daddy issues stemming from her father leaving all the parenting up to Grandma Lesley while Lulu was growing up and Laura was a wig on a stick in Shadybrook. 

• Love 4

At this point I want for both Spiinelli and Plywood to get tired of Maxie's crap and leave her alone. She's ridiculous and I'm over it. She's like a very very very scaled down version of Liz when it comes to her fickleness and indecisiveness. And I've yet to see one reason why I'm supposed to find the Maxie/Plywood pairing believable. It's like they saw each other one day and just randomly decided they just had to be together. Someone as simple as Plywood shouldn't be interested in drama queen Maxie. Besides his abs and dick what makes Maxie want to be with him?

• Love 2

Michael doesn't know what kind of a man Alan was BECAUSE of Carly.

And Sonny.

Shut up Carly with your bringing up how Jason would feel if he was alive to see what Michael is doing! The same Jason who said he regretted keeping Michael away from AJ? That Jason?

On another note, Ava mentioned Kiki's bone marrow as her daughter. If she knew that Kiki wasn't her daughter she wouldn't have said that. Silass also said he had already checked all of Ava's blood relatives who has already been tested, so at this point it doesn't look like there is any intention of using her illness to retcon Kiki's maternity.

• Love 2

I don't know if Carly is delusional or Ron doesn't know anything about the characters he writes for, but Jason would be disgusted with her and Sonny. Jason's first priority was always Michael. Michael was HIS son in every sense of the word.

• Love 7

If she is AJ's, that burn will be nuclear. If it's Morgan's, then we are looking at the funniest custody battle ever.

Judge Moesha: State your occupation, sir.

Morgan : None

And since this IS Morgan we're talking about, I bet he'll think "None" means he's in a religious order.

Oh, to see him in a wimple......How do you solve a problem like Morgan?  How do you catch a dick and pin it down?

• Love 5

Sloane has a job- ergo, he's doing better than Kiki, Maxie, Lulu, Morgan, and Sam. To have a job, one must show up. Hell, Jake has no last name and dude has had two jobs.

Sam has a job, though she hasn't had an official case in awhile. Then again, she has enough money to never work again.

I don't know if Carly is delusional or Ron doesn't know anything about the characters he writes for, but Jason would be disgusted with her and Sonny. Jason's first priority was always Michael. Michael was HIS son in every sense of the word.

Carly asking Michael what Jason would think is like other people asking "what would Jesus do?" And her answer is always "Whatever Carly thinks is best" even though Jason pretty much never thought that (no matter how many scrapes she got herself into).

• Love 3

Wow, I can't even find the words...." I will call you A.J." -- Oh my god! Can that be my new ringtone?

Michael is so on point and everyone around him is so ridiculous -- I fear what kind type of contortions will have to occur to turn this around. How will Michael and Sonny reconcile? Will Michael have to be shot in the head again so he forgets everything?  Otherwise I am not sure I will be able to watch the inevitable downturn in Michael's character.  I have enjoyed the ride but I am looking for the exit already. The fun ride has gone on too long -- the end must be near and my heart will be crushed when Michael goes to Sonny and asks for forgiveness (which has to be coming right?)

See what this show has done to me? I can't even enjoy the fun of Michael going at Sonny hard every day because I know it is going to end...

And Kiki...is this new actress on contract or was she just here to finish this story? Because she is just ridiculous and it made more sense to have such a ridiculous pointless character when she was a "name" soap actress but now.. her words were bad and her delivery was bad,,,

Team Michael! AJ (Avery) agrees. She was happy to be with Michael and away from Kiki too. I felt her pain.

• Love 5
(edited)

OMG--I wanted t kiss the tv screen when Michael told the officer to arrest Carly!!!!  Michael for the win!  Altho Nukikki isn't working for me I'm glad she at least has a brain and realized taking the baby was just a bad, very bad idea. And Morgan?  Go back to school because you are an IDIOT.

Don't worry Ava, Silas will cure you and you will most certainly weasel out of going back to Pentonville. You will most certainly be reunited with Avery.  Don't give it another thought. Maura West is just firing on all cylinders, isn't she?  No vanity whatsoever.  Great job.

Plywood, get rid of Maxie.  She's just dead weight, even tho she's pretty.  She's a freaking moron who needs a job.  And really?  SHORTS?  She's a fashion maven???????    Spinelli?  Leave town, please.

Once again, GO MICHAEL, you are a truth cannon.

eta: and Luke--PLEASE run so far away we never have to see you again.  You could of AT LEAST snapped Nina's scrawny neck, but no.  You haad to leave her alive, didn't you?

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 9

Spinbitch really is sick crashing with Lante and their infant in a studio loft.

Lulu and Dante could tell him to find other accommodations. They aren't victims here.

It does, however demonstrate a lot about him. Even after being called out on his mooching, he stays. DIAF, Spin.

• Love 4
(edited)

Carly asking Michael what Jason would think is like other people asking "what would Jesus do?" And her answer is always "Whatever Carly thinks is best" even though Jason pretty much never thought that (no matter how many scrapes she got herself into).

Yesss. Jason NEVER thought that. Sadly for Carly, the only reason Jason gave her the time of day was because of Michael.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7

I don't get why anyone is interested in Maxie other than the fact that dudes find her attractive. So it's very true to how things work in the real world. Heh.

Maxie is a pretty blonde girl with blue eyes and a nice rack. As Aaryn from Big Brother 15 taught me, you can be a completely awful person with no redeeming qualities except for those and guys will STILL be interested in you.

I cannot believe Franco and Nina are my favorite part of this shitshow. Wow.

If I really believed they were going to kill Ava off, this cancer could be interesting. But people like never die from cancer on these shows anymore. Remember Umily going on about her hair and breasts?

• Love 2
(edited)

Sonny's line to Michael about how "maybe you deserved the grief" was probably the most disgusting thing he could have ever said. So despicable. I'll vomit if Michael ever forgives Sonny, y'all.

And Morgan, Kiki, Sonny, and Carly can all go take about 6788 seats.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 21

I think maybe Olivia's baby will be able to save her, and that's how that secret will be exposed.

I have no real affection for Connie or anything, but I think I'd still be pissed if Olivia's baby saves the woman who killed Olivia's cousin.  

God I love Michael. I rewound him telling the cops to arrest Carly like 10 times.  For a minute there, I thought that scene might cure my 3 weeks and counting death flu.  And then saying he'd call her AJ?  Damn I'm going to hate when Michael eventually forgives those two pieces of shit.  Oh, and Avery calming down as soon as she went from Kiki's arms to Michael's?  Perfection. 

And Monkey Fist...errr...Morgan could not be any more obnoxious in his desperation to be Sonny's favorite.  You do remember that this baby came to be because Daddy dearest fucked your girlfriend in a crypt, right, idiot?  

And what does it say about Spinelli that, in a sea of shitty characters, he's the one I most need off my screen immediately?  That close up of him at the end saying it's not the end of him and Maxie?  Make it stop.  Can Fluke please find out that Spinelli has been helping dig into his past and off him to keep everyone from finding out anything further?  Please?  I mean, if I have to watch this Fluke crap, at least let him do one good thing for humanity. 

• Love 16

Sonny's line to Michael about how "maybe you deserved the grief" was probably the most disgusting thing he could have ever said. So despicable. I'll vomit if Michael ever forgives Sonny, y'all.

And Morgan, Kiki, Sonny, and Carly can all go take about 6788 seats.

Word. He better not forgive him. Now he's threatening to end him or whatever? The worst was that Carly was seeing that ass threaten her son but she did nothing.

Michael is my everything. He has made this show into must see TV again. Calling Avery AJ- too good to be true.

Shut up you stupid moochers. Seems as if Kiki is now sipping the Sonny kool-aid. Does she really think that Sonny will put his kid to bed every night and comfort her? Seems as if Avery wanted to be with Michael- she lit up.

Nina and Franco are dumb. Nathan is even dumber.

• Love 13
(edited)

How Ron has twisted Morgan and Kiki is like, too much for my brain to handle. Just the sight of Morgan's snotty ass face pisses me off. And KIKI. Um. Sonny hunted and tried to KILL YOUR MOTHER.

Omg, KerleyQ, when AJ was crying in that bitch Kiki's arms and then stopped and smiled at Michael, I wanted to shed a tear!!!

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 11

Kiki is a moron. Ava would want your little sister far away from Sonny you stupid stupid woman. No further comment about Morgan cause we know how dumb he is. Sonny you're a disgusting piece of trash same for Carly. How dare Kiki tell micheal he ain't good. Sonny almost Killed your mother you stupid b word. Nathan deserves better than Maxie

Ron is really a hack. Does Hayley Erin look at her scripts see how stupid Kiki is and just thinks "well it's a job I need this" what person in their right mind wants her little sister raised by a horrible human being who tried to kill her mother. Him being the father is no excuse.

• Love 7

Lillybee, on 09 Mar 2015 - 3:24 PM, said:

Will Ava's cancer lead to the reveal that Avery is not a Sonny spawn.

I think maybe Olivia's baby will be able to save her, and that's how that secret will be exposed

What about Avery?  She hasn't been tested or are they using the paternity test?  Did they say her in the list of people tested?

• Love 1
Oh, and Avery calming down as soon as she went from Kiki's arms to Michael's?  Perfection.

I noticed that too. Even better, it was right after Kiki's little speech about Michael taking care of her and yet she couldn't calm Avery down - Michael did.

That was a thing of beauty - I will actually watch Carly and Sonny if it means more smack down from Michael. That's entertainment!

• Love 10
(edited)

Wow, the show finally gave me something. I squeed when Micheal called Avery "AJ". I freaking love it.

Now give Bard/Lucas a story and bring KMC back to wrap up Robin's and give her custody of her daughter. I also want a purple Pegasus unicorn pony.

Even in this crappy story with horrible writing and awful set, MW is doing great work.

ITA, osteoarthritic FauxLuke wouldn't have been able to out run a toddler let alone healthy young adults.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 10

It does, however demonstrate a lot about him. Even after being called out on his mooching, he stays. DIAF, Spin.

I hope Dante's first words tomorrow to him are, "why are you still here? I told you you could stay for ONE NIGHT." Maybe it is still the same night lol.

Guys, guys. You think Luke has the strength to snap Nina's neck? He had to conserve it for his miracle run.

• Love 7

Michael is the Cookie Lyons of General Hospital.

that's all.

Omg! Unless Jason magically does come back and Billy Miller plays Jason Quartermaine hating Sonny and Carly more beautiful than this.....

you're kinda right. Except it was "went to prison at (about ) 17, not did 17 years". And stole ME to create your empire, not I stole to create your empire.... but, yeah.

• Love 3

I must confess my heresy, for I feel simultaneously unclean and unrepentant. Michael was a thing of Goddamned beauty today. I can't even process it completely, but he's finally made himself a wee bit useful.

I need a drink. And a bath.

• Love 9
(edited)

I think today kind of supported my theory that we are actually supposed to be rooting for Michael in all of this. Sonny outright threatening to kill Michael, while Carly stood silently by? No way even this show would expect us to be supporting that, right? It has been really shocking to me how much Sonny has turned on Michael, not just in anger but in seething hatred and threatened (promised?) violence. I had hoped we'd see this side of Sonny, proving that he maybe isn't that great of a father, but I never thought we'd actually get it. Going back to what I said a few days ago, I think it's possible that the show is intentionally making S & C hypocritical horrible disgusting people. In years past, they were terrible, but it seemed like the show itself didn't realize it and instead thought the really were awesome and wonderful, but now it seems more like the show is screaming "These two people are the woooorrrrrssssttt!"

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 9

Michael shouldn't be done reaming their butts yet...besides getting Carly introduced to the insides of Port Charles jail, maybe she and Sonny can end up together in Pentonville prison. Stripped of custody of Joss and denuded of her hotels empire. Then throw Bobbie out of her free digs and see if she still makes excuses for Carly.

• Love 3
(edited)

So she actually thinks Jason would be good with Sonny shooting an unarmed A.J. (his own brother!) in cold blood while he's begging for his life? Carly deserves to suffer right along with Sonny. I hope when this whole Jakeson storyline plays out, BM ends up playing Jason Q. rather than Jason M. He already seemed repulsed at the idea of going undercover as a mobster, so hopefully he'll be sickened by the idea that he really was a mobster.

Hmmm, what am I going to do tonight? I know. Pour a nice glass of wine, cuddle up on the couch, and re-watch Michael bitch-slap Sonny. 

Edited by Baxter
  • Love 9
(edited)
No way even this show would expect us to be supporting that, right?

Rhetorical or...? Because with Ron as the "head honcho" anything is possible. We have had Luke in a Hannibal mask and Franco and the Nina are his new "It" couple. The man has no limits.

Though admittedly I wouldn't mind if Sonny did kill Michael, but then I need him to commit suicide so I can be rid of them both finally.

And if Carly and Morgan and Kiki 2.0 somehow got in the way of a bullet or two themselves, I wouldn't be against that either.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
(edited)

Seriously I could watch Michael's scenes today on a loop and never get bored. God, I could just do very, very, very naughty things to Michael right now. Honestly at this point I don't even care to worry about how they're going to fuck this up and have Michael go crawling back to them. I'm just trying to enjoy the immensely enjoyable ride as is. And, I'm actually not even 100% that they'll "redeem" Michael (as if Michael is the one who needs to be redeemed, but unfortunately I'm sure that's what the writers think) they might enjoy this new dynamic and turning Michael into the whipping boy AJ became.

There was just so, so, so much to love about Michael today. He was just so steadfast and cool under pressure. One of the moments I loved the most was when Sonny smarmed about how Monica would love to poison Avery against him (the balls on that guy to speak with such contempt about a woman whose son you killed in cold blood) and Michael pointed out there was no poisoning needed, all they had to do was tell Avery the truth.

And god, Avery was so adorable and definitely looked happy just where she was. I'm going to hope that Carlivati doesn't resort to Guza's heavy-handed lame tactic of having Michael cry non-stop when he was a baby and was living at the Quartermaine's.

And I loved, loved, loved that Michael didn't waver after Carly called his "bluff." I was worried for a sick that he'd waver and go a little soft on Carly, but he was like "Whatever take them both away. Oh and by the way, unlike you dumbasses I know what's up. Get my sister at Sonny's island." It might be seen cruel and a little twisted but he was magnificent sticking around to twist the knife and announcing he would call Avery, AJ.

Just shut up Kiki and Morgan, shut up! Morgan is such a waste of space right now. It was so pathetic how he made a beeline for Sonny to make sure Sonny knew coming back was not his idea and he was totally onboard with being Sonny's buttmonkey. And Kiki has no freaking idea what she's talking about. Just because she's too much of a moron with no backbone to fight Sonny, doesn't make Michael the bad guy. Sonny tried to gun her mother down numerous times and Kiki is squawking on about honoring her mother's wishes and going to bat over Sonny.

I ask this so often, but seriously what kind of monstrous sociopaths are Carly and Sonny? How could you look at your child showing you the scar from the time they were shot in the head and not flinch even a little, not stop and question once if this truly is the best life for Avery. But, no, Sonny is all about mineminemine and refusing to even consider what's best for his kid and Carly can only smugly try and guilt Michael by bringing up Jason and then instead of ending things by just admitting where Avery is, risk jail time, and depriving Joss of her mother (though Joss is probably smarter and better able to raise herself at this point.), just to prove to Sonny that she has his back. Plus, Carly doesn't even know what she's talking about. Pointing out the Q house is nothing but misery- yeah because living with bodyguards, bullet proof glass, barware smashed on the floor every week, your father screaming whore at various girlfriends, and getting shot and kidnapped is oodles of fun.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 16
(edited)

Fuck me, Michael. No, seriously. Yes, right in front of all of them IDEC. I need ten cigarettes after that.

Same. So same.

That was beyond. I was clapping and screaming the whole time. CD killed it, too.

I liked that they proved so clearly how much better of a person Michael is than Sonny/Carly/Morgan/Kiki when he said, "I was wrong," about them trying to kidnap baby AJ (I'll call her this now). He could admit it (even though he is right and I'm sure he knows it) while those other 4 heinous, stupid people still don't even understand how awful and wrong they are. LOL.

In the hands of a much better writer and on a much better show, Morgan's stupidity and awfulness could really work because, sadly, it makes a ton of sense. That's probably the only reason Morgan isn't completely deadtome. Well that and the fact that he looked really fine today. But Kiki, wow, it's just like how is she so stupid and awful? It's mind boggling.

Avery screaming her head off while Kiki was holding her and then immediately becoming calm and happy when Michael had her was perfect. The baby playing Avery did us a real solid there!

I'm gonna keep this ep forever so I can watch Michael annihilate Sonny/Carly whenever I'm feeling down.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 14
(edited)
Lauren: "Our baby sister's going to be dragged all over the planet like she's the ball in some lifelong game of keep-away."

Morgan: "So she'll see the world at an early age."

OMFG. Why didn't something drop on Morgan's head and kill him right then and there? Way to care about your sister, asshat. I really hope Morgan isn't Avery's father after that exchange.

And then there's this:

Morgan is such a waste of space right now. It was so pathetic how he made a beeline for Sonny to make sure Sonny knew coming back was not his idea

What a wienie.

Of course Ava's cancer is the more deadly version of lymphoma and is very advanced and there's no hope. Zzzzzz.

The Luke/Franco/Nina stuff was really embarrassing to watch. I had to FF.

I had to laugh when Lauren was going on about was Michael the one who would comfort Avery when she was crying or sick or lonely or whatever. "Are you that person?" Sonny sure isn't; he'll yell for the nanny to shut the kid up.

It really was adorable when Avery gave Michael that huge grin.

I wish that every time Sonny threatened Michael, Michael said, "You're proving my point here. I don't want Avery to be exposed to this sort of behavior from you."

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

o she actually thinks Jason would be good with Sonny shooting an unarmed A.J. (his own brother!) in cold blood while he's begging for his life?

It's not like Jason Morgan cared about AJ. I don't remember him being too broken up when AJ was murdered the first time. All Sonny has to do is spew some crap about thinking AJ killed the love of his life blah blah and then walking in on him choking Ava. I absolutely don't think Jason would hate Sonny for killing AJ.

• Love 2
(edited)

No, the writers don't.  If they did we wouldn't be reminded of ALL of the heinous things that he has done.  We are seeing other points of view.  This is not Guza's Sonny ... The writers are not expecting us to say Sonny is the greatest ever!

I'm just not seeing it. It's better this week than it has been, but I'm still like 97% sure this whole thing will end with Michael begging Sonny to forgive him. But I hope RC proves me wrong. I'd love it. I just don't have any faith at all that he will. Still, I thank him for allowing Michael to be MWOP so beautifully!

I'm shocked that Scott Sickles wrote this ep. The Michael stuff was so good.

Oh, I forgot to talk about the Maxie/Nathan/Spinelli scenes. Maxie is THE WORST. Can she just get back with Spinelli already and then they both can just die so I never have to see them or hear their voices ever again, please, I'm begging. Free Nathan!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Every episode I think to myself "Michael needs a microphone so he can fucking drop it" Boom

Michael is the best. How Carly can sit there while Sonny threatens him is beyond me. Michael was her meal ticket for so long, does that now deserve him even an ounce of loyality? Who am I kidding, it's Carly.

I had hoped Morgan would grow up to be the exact opposite of Sonny, given bing ignored most of his life, instead we get this. He is the second coming of Courtney- dumb, unemployable, willing to go down on the Corinthos ship, and you just want to punch them in the face.

Kiki has no place on this show. 

Jason would absolutely never turn his back on Michael. Jason loved Michael more than any of them combined. He loved Michael than any woman in his life, and even more than his own son. Carly is straight up delusional.

It's not like Jason Morgan cared about AJ. I don't remember him being too broken up when AJ was murdered the first time. All Sonny has to do is spew some crap about thinking AJ killed the love of his life blah blah and then walking in on him choking Ava. I absolutely don't think Jason would hate Sonny for killing AJ.

I could remember this wrong, because my viewing habits are spotty a best. But didn't Jason finally start to feel remorse about what he did to AJ. I think during one of his many brain emergencies. I remember him like apologizing to his tomb or something.

• Love 9

Same. So same.

That was beyond. I was clapping and screaming the whole time. CD killed it, too.

I liked that they proved so clearly how much better of a person Michael is than Sonny/Carly/Morgan/Kiki when he said, "I was wrong," about them trying to kidnap baby AJ (I'll call her this now). He could admit it (even though he is right and I'm sure he knows it) while those other 4 heinous, stupid people still don't even understand how awful and wrong they are. LOL.

In the hands of a much better writer and on a much better show, Morgan's stupidity and awfulness could really work because, sadly, it makes a ton of sense. That's probably the only reason Morgan isn't completely deadtome. Well that and the fact that he looked really fine today. But Kiki, wow, it's just like how is she so stupid and awful? It's mind boggling.

I actually would think more of Morgan if he was actively trying to keep the breach between Sonny/Carly and Michael going because he doesn't want Michael in first place anymore. At least it would make him an interesting character again. And I would get his motives. They're giving him zero POV or motivation and he just looks like a giant douche. Like heatlifer said, I'm so confused as to whether Morgan actually get that Sonny fucking killed Michael's biological father. Like, if they just had Morgan say "I know AJ was Michael's dad but he was just a giant asshole and Michael barely knew him", I would think he was a total asshole but at least I'd get his thought process.

Jason did feel bad and even apologized to Rob for keeping Michael away from his family. He would not be OK w/ Sonny murdering AJ.

In the Steve Burton years, he might not be okay with it but it would be more like "damn it Sonny why did you have to lose your temper again. Now we have to clean up this whole mess and Michael is gonna be out of control." He wouldn't have actually cared that AJ was dead. And I did see the clips of Jason telling Robin that he was wrong for stealing Michael, but imo he still wouldn't've been outraged or cared that much on AJ's behalf.

• Love 3