Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

If I were Nik, I would be worried that the entitled Spenser will grow up into being a Christian Grey type.

That reminds me, how DELUSIONAL are Nik and Patty about their kids? The stupidity was oozing off the screen with these two.

• Love 6

This episode had me alternatively yawning, and howling with laughter. That preview . . . I didn't realize GH was part of ABC Comedy Wednesday.

I've got my margarita mix ready to party tomorrow!

• Love 7

I think that preview was a pathetically manipulative attempt to make us think Spencer dies.  I can't even with that.  Who do they think they're fooling?

Sadly, probably there will be some.

I'm hoping for a coma at least. Coma!!!!!!

• Love 3

Look, Spencer is near-death and Emma will realize that she's in love with him. And she just has to tell him! He has to know! Emma loves Spencer back and NOTHING will tear these adults...I mean, children!...apart!

• Love 12
I am glad that it was Patrick was able to help Nik because if it were Sonny, he would still be looking for the fire extinguisher. 

Oh he might have found it.  It'd just take him 40 minutes to figure out which end the nozzle was on.

• Love 2

That reminds me, how DELUSIONAL are Nik and Patty about their kids? The stupidity was oozing off the screen with these two.

OMG I know. And did I really hear Patrick tell Nik that Emma is a 'big girl and will be fine'???? She's NINE!

• Love 8

Stalker nurse is ridiculous. She wants Ric to be upfront with her but she doesn't even have the decency to say she spent months obsessing over Jakeson while Ric was gone. Ric already knows she's into Jakeson so I don't know why she can't just woman up and admit it.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Sorry I missed the preview!  Sounds like it was the best part of the whole show.

I gave up after Nik and Patrick started talking about their 9- and 10-year old children keeping it G-rated.  What else would it be for kids that little? 

Really, why can't TIIC just let these kids be kids?

Also, I DGAF about Sam and Jason. They are beyond boring.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 5

OMG I know. And did I really hear Patrick tell Nik that Emma is a 'big girl and will be fine'???? She's NINE!

This is the same guy who hasn't heard from his daughter's mother since last year and thinks all is well. His comments no longer surprise me!

I really wish Emma and Spencer's convo went like this:

Emma: Where did you learn to dance?

Spencer: My great-grandmother taught me. She's a wonderful woman.

Emma: I hope I get to meet her one day. When I'm your wife!

Spencer: Let's make one day today! Emma, the love of my life, will you please be my wife forever and ever??

Emma: I will, Spencer!

Patrick: Nikolas, isn't this just beautiful? They're meant to be! Like me and Sabrina, Sam, Britt, and that insipid twit that is Emma's mother!

Nik: I raised a gentleman and a scholar! Spencer, stop choking the maid!

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

I think it gets better every time I watch it!  The silence really adds to it.  

I am glad that it was Patrick was able to help Nik because if it were Sonny, he would still be looking for the fire extinguisher.

Sonny would still be trying to remember how to dial 9-1-1.

• Love 14

I can't give Cameron any shit even if he is played by a block of wood, because I have absolutely nil patience for GH trying to equate a ten year old boy with the other 'good' adult characters they resent or outright dislike just because he is not Spencer, the queen of razzmatazz.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 16

Previews...wow, what a huge hubris sandwich that was.  Ron and company really just cannot fathom that there are people who actually don't find Spencer delightful, who aren't sitting on their edge of their seats with tissues ready praying that he's okay.

And you know that such a schmaltzy promo would never accompany loser Cam getting hurt, or even Emma.

• Love 9

That preview was hilarious. I haven't laughed like that in a while.

I literally guffawed. 

Sharp cheddar on apple pie. That's good eatin'.

I'm gonna have to try this. At least something good came out of this ep!

I really wish we could somehow get together in person to watch an episode, tomorrow in particular. Part of the only enjoyment I have left is imagining reactions of various posters and laughing hysterically. :)

Oh man, that would be a dream.

Can we GIF the preview? It works for so many things.

It is begging to be giffed.

I have nothing to say about that ep. It was just boring. The promo made it all worth it though,

• Love 2

Previews...wow, what a huge hubris sandwich that was.  Ron and company really just cannot fathom that there are people who actually don't find Spencer delightful, who aren't sitting on their edge of their seats with tissues ready praying that he's okay.

On another forum I was reading, there are people vowing to turn the show off permanently if Spencer is killed off.  Does. Not. Compute.  :D

• Love 5

Jake(son): Why would you help me after all I have done to you?

Me: Yeah, Sam, why?

Because she's an idiot.  

Tomorrow is going to be an entire episode devoted to Spencer's lingering between life and death, isn't it?  What's the Vegas line on whether he sings "My Way"?  

That preview is amazing, though. I'd like to think that whoever put that together knows what a shitshow this is. Because there is no way in the world that any sane human being put that together on any serious level.  

• Love 7

I just can't believe they slo-moed the whole thing, and on Emma too. Strugglin' to act!

Come on, she did a very good job wiping her non-existent tear away! (Seriously, I think she did fine, but that was just ridiculous. Don't bring attention to tears that aren't actually there, director.)

On another forum I was reading, there are people vowing to turn the show off permanently if Spencer is killed off.  Does. Not. Compute.  :D

At least though from what I can tell that seems to be the minority opinion. RC is probably doing a lot of blocking tonight.

That preview is amazing, though. I'd like to think that whoever put that together knows what a shitshow this is. Because there is no way in the world that any sane human being put that together on any serious level.  

I am 99% sure Valentini probably put it together. They say he edits a lot, and there's no way he wouldn't edit this one of all episodes. So. What's it say about him? You decide!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

It's pretty clear to me why Sam is interested in helping Jake, by the way she took of her coat and made sure her love pillows where smack in the middle of Jake's line of vision, lowering the bed for him, then sitting on it, theeen feeding him juice through the straw. Its hard not to tell when Sam is working it. I couldnt help but laugh and imagine Jake thinking to himself "Why this crazy women who I held hostage being so..um..chummy?".

• Love 2

I'm still trying to figure out how big Windemere must be if Patrick and Nic can't hear the smoke alarm going off in another part of the house. Also, I'm wondering who the hell leaves ten year olds unsupervised in a house with hidden tunnels, catacombs and the occasional psychotic Cassadine sighting

• Love 9

I'm still trying to figure out how big Windemere must be if Patrick and Nic can't hear the smoke alarm going off in another part of the house. Also, I'm wondering who the hell leaves ten year olds unsupervised in a house with hidden tunnels, catacombs and the occasional psychotic Cassadine sighting

wyndemere is huge, it's supposed to be like a mini-castle, so it's totally plausible there could be a fire going somewhere else and they wouldn't know what's going on. That said, it doesn't make sense that Nik would situate himself so far from the party that he wouldn't be able to smell the smoke.

• Love 2

And up to a few months ago, a crazed madman in a pit in the stables. Because .... reasons.

• Love 2

I haven't watched and have no intention of watching but I read the boards and I'm glad he was there attending to something other than Jake or holding Sam's purse.

I like Sam/Patric but him being just Sam's boyfriend is not fair to the character. He should be more well rounded. 

• Love 2

Is anyone actually supposed to give a crap about Spencer. Does RC think everyone is on the edge of their seats about poor Spencer.

I doubt most people actually think Spencer is going to die so this is all so pointless.

wyndemere is huge, it's supposed to be like a mini-castle, so it's totally plausible there could be a fire going somewhere else and they wouldn't know what's going on.

Where the hell was the housekeepers, butlers, chefs, etc?

it doesn't make sense that Nik would situate himself so far from the party that he wouldn't be able to smell the smoke.

Especially because he gave the staff the rest of the week off. Who else is there besides Nik and Patrick?

Olivia was really obnoxious today. I don't mind (too much) the starving-pregnant-lady cliché, but I despise the starving-pregnant-lady-elbows-everyone-out-of-the-way-for-food cliché. 

I doubt most people actually think Spencer is going to die so this is all so pointless.

As I posted elsewhere, the stupid little shits never die.

• Love 3

Look, Spencer is near-death and Emma will realize that she's in love with him. And she just has to tell him! He has to know! Emma loves Spencer back and NOTHING will tear these adults...I mean, children!...apart!

So gross.

• Love 4