Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

To Barge or Not To Barge over the Maxie Custody Storyline?

Judge Dickblock holds court at the Metro Court and has more intel than Johnny's boys. Barge.

Nathan finally told Obrecht and she's ready to go Full Metal Inigo Montoya. Not to Barge.

Nathan asks her not to interfere. Barge.

When does Dr. O listen, especially when she finds out about the decision? Not to Barge.

Alexis is pissed. Not to Barge.

This guy seems untouchable, even with all the pissed off people aiming for him. Barge.

Possibility of Monica kicking the judge in the balls after finding out he was using her to cockblock Nathan and Maxie. Not to Barge.

Felicia could or could not be Mayor and also could put pressure on Judg-- wait, is that still a storyline?

If this doesn't wrap up with a push from Dr. O, mumbling German obscentities while the judge shits his pants, can someone order me a mojito?

• Love 10

I say the judge and Obrecht shoot each other and get rid of TWO awful caricatures (note I did not say characters here!) for the price of one. It would be a true Christmas miracle!

And as bad as Maxie was during her pregnancy, this is just rancid bullshit, anyway. Daddy helped mobsters but he's dandy to take custody alone? Fuck that. Give Maxie visitation with her kid and move the hell on already.

• Love 3

I actually (shamefully) don't hate Morgan/Kiki at this point, but I shuddered when I saw what I thought was them kissing in that promo.

LOL watch me be completely wrong and it's not even them. But honestly, they're totally going there again even if it isn't this week so.

If TPTB insist on Kiki staying around, they should just bring on Mr. Potato Head for her so she can stop dragging down the male characters who get stuck with her.

• Love 4

TC is hot again! Loved his edge with the Helena scenes.

Wake up Ned! Alexis doesn't love you. Olivia deserves better. At least she finally told Ned how she feels. Too bad he's an idiot.

Everything else was snooze worthy. Liz is an idiot once again, as is the judge.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 4

I'm just chiming in to say Nikolas looked nice with his new haircut.

Agreed.  TC looked yummy.

How beautiful a thought! Dante is my man lately and him being annoyed at Spinelli just solidified it. Never change, Dante!

How much do I hate that apparently fucking Jakeson is just SO AMAZING with kids? A fucking lot. I hate this story so much.

I loved Maxie's dress. I love the Lulu/Maxie friendship. I love Nathan. I want a Nathan/Maxie/Dante/Lulu double date.

This episode was super boring.

I agree on all these points.  I love Dante, and I love the Dante/Lulu/Nathan/Maxie friendship.  Those four I enjoy watching in any capacity - either together as couples or individually as couples or individually as characters.  I love them all.

My dislike for Jake and the redux of Jason Morgan continues.  I hate the recast (BM is not suited for the role.  He would have been a perfect Lucky, but not Jason), and now he supposedly fingerpaints??!!  REALLY??  

Oh, I forgot to mention this, I saw a promo for this week during The Chew (don't judge me!) and I think I saw Morgan and Kiki kissing. I can't be 100% sure it was them, but I'm pretty sure it was. I'm so sorry, tvgoddess.

Yep, I saw that too.  I'm not surprised about Kiki going back to Morgan.  Michael was 100% correct about how Kiki bounces back and forth between the brothers, but Morgan is the one who is an idiot.  He has had a front row seat to how Kiki vacillates between him and Michael.  She dumped him already for his brother then started getting a wandering eye again with him while dating Michael.  Does he REALLY think she won't have a wandering eye again?  Really Morgan?  They deserve each other.

• Love 3

EW! I just watched the promo and EW! And sadly, it kinda looks like Morgan pulled Kiki into the kiss so you know that hypocritical girl will try and claim some kind of higher ground. "We can't do this, Morgan! I was dating your brother, this is so wrong!" Bitch please.

Also? Color me shocked that Franco is actually in Pentonville. A mob boss and a SERIAL KILLER actually serving time for their crimes, who would have thought!

Edited by OnceSane
removed slut-shaming language
  • Love 2

Oh, I forgot to mention this, I saw a promo for this week during The Chew (don't judge me!) and I think I saw Morgan and Kiki kissing. I can't be 100% sure it was them, but I'm pretty sure it was. I'm so sorry, tvgoddess.

Morgan, dude, no. Seriously, man, I know you're going through some stuff right now, but the last thing you need is Kiki.

EW! I just watched the promo and EW! And sadly, it kinda looks like Morgan pulled Kiki into the kiss so you know that hypocritical girl will try and claim some kind of higher ground. "We can't do this, Morgan! I was dating your brother, this is so wrong!" Bitch please.

I didn't even see the promo, and I'm already wanting to kick her in her enormous head.

Edited by OnceSane
removed slut-shaming language
  • Love 5

It's sad, but it was heading here for months so the sooner it happens the sooner they can end again for the scorching hot chem of KA/CD.

Usually I'd be all no babies but Olivia I think would like another kid so I'd be happy for her.

• Love 2

In other news (that probably only I care about), I liked that Nathan was concerned about Britt being with Faison and then wasn't all judge-y when he heard the story, but mostly just sad that they were only just starting to get to know each other and now Britt's gone.

I'll miss my WestSibs.  Especially because any future scenes with Nathan and his "sister" will be with stupid Nina.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

If TPTB insist on Kiki staying around, they should just bring on Mr. Potato Head for her so she can stop dragging down the male characters who get stuck with her.

Poor Morgan . . . he is dumb as a box of hair, he is pre-maturely balding, his parents barely even pretend to give a shit about him, his brother hates him, his daughter may actually be his sister, he doesnt have a job, his only friend is a middle-aged woman, and now he's stuck with Kiki again!

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

Thanks for the sympathy, peachmangosteen. As we all know, this show takes my favorites and puts them with people I literally cannot stand.

Yay for Sam/Dante scenes today. I like watching them together not because that I think they'd be a good couple or hot or anything, but just because it's just different. I did like that he asked if she was okay.

Nik's hair was such an improvement, I wish they'd do that with Johnny's hair. And speaking of Johnny, if you're going to have Olivia all depressed over Ned, have her get back with Johnny for cripes sake.

Free Ava.

• Love 10

Aw crap, Ron is about to pull some biological shenanigans with Morgan isn't he?

Sorry, about a day behind, but no, I'm pretty sure all that crap about DNA that was unnecessary, legally unsupported, and medically inaccurate was a contrivance to get Kiki's DNA so we can now "discover" that she's in fact not biologically related to the baby.  Cue redemption of Nina through bonding with her long-lost daughter. 

I'm excited about this development since I like Ava and hate Nina and would prefer Kiki and Nina be tied up together in a nice ff-able package.

Edited by Rancide
  • Love 4

Oh great, is the baby having an ear infection code to an eventual bout of meningitis or Langerhans? Please show, enough with the serious diseases in infants that lead to a reformed mobster storyline.

I was thinking that the baby getting sick was a setup for Sabrina to use her nursing skills at some crisis point to save it's life, and therefore redeem herself for the brief turn to the dark side she took.

Ron has the inability to just end Scrubs without burning everything to the ground in the process.

C'mon, you know it's true.

If Ned waited for a woman who hasn't screwed Sonny, that would leave him Tracy, and she's his mom, so....

He could reignite his old love affair with Monica...

Poor Morgan . . . he is dumb as a box of hair, he is pre-maturely balding, his parents barely even pretend to give a shit about him, his brother hates him, his daughter may actually be his sister, he doesnt have a job, his only friend is a middle-aged woman, and now he's stuck with Kiki again!

Clearly the only thing left for him is suicide.  ;)

I'm just hoping that Helena isn't using Robin to carry the Stavfroze/Lulu baby.

Aw crap, that's how they'll write Robin off again after next visit. She'll be found and be pregnant t and lie to Patprick that she cheated on him with Jerry and is carrying his child. And then we'll be treated to months of Patdick and his bff Carly ragging on Robin for being a lying cheating whore.

I highly doubt, because Robin is still HIV+. If written true to character, Helena would never, ever take even a tiny chance that her precious Stavlu spawn would have contact with 'contaminated blood' during delivery. I would buy her forcing Britt to carry that embryo to term, saying it's her duty A) as associate Cesar's child, B) Britt owes Helena because Hells enabled/provided her escape and C) also her punishment for endangering Spencer.

• Love 4
Kiki's not being tested at all. She's just giving permission for the baby to be tested against Morgan and Carly.

True, but the baby has an earache, remember? That will somehow turn into a disease that requires Lauren's blood/marrow/spit, and the donation has to come from the maternal side. For reasons. So Lauren ends up as the donor and—bingo! Yet another new parent.

• Love 3

Clearly the only thing left for him is suicide. ;)

Maybe he can attempt to shoot himself, and having taken lessons from Shawn, he'll miss and hit Freakco, Nina, and/or Kiki instead!

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah and Ron owes me a present. Instead of 8 presents, he can just kill off those three and ill call it even.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3
If Ned waited for a woman who hasn't screwed Sonny, that would leave him Tracy, and she's his mom, so....

Well on Days Jane and Wally played lovers so the history between the actors is there, heh.

Today was quite boring, imo, everything lagged as usual.

Liz and Jakson couldn't find a bench or a couple of chairs to sit down on to eat? Nothing says a good nurse like one who wears scrubs which have been dragged across a hospital floor.

And how nice of Liz to alert, I mean warn, I mean tell Jake that Sam now suspects him as the gunman. Of course he isn't because how could he be, Liz has brought him into her home and around her kids so therefore he must be the most honest and trustworthy man in the world.

But if he actually isn't and she just tipped off a super soldier hit-man that a woman whose life he's already threatened might be onto him...brilliant plan.

I'm a Sam fan and I hate that I have literally nothing to find engaging about her currently but I just don't. She's either dealing with Patrick or now being dragged into Jake's world. There's just no up side to any of it, imho. And hearing her singing Spinelli's praises like he's some sort of hacking god...it was already old the first time she said it.

I can't even be bothered with Maxie's courtroom drama. She shouldn't even have a kid to be fighting over frankly, and I don't care about her dating life. 

I think the actor playing the judge has been wasted, he'd been a good choice for Jordan's dad. 

Spencer needs to be slingshot off the island into lands unknown never to return. Can you tell I'm not a fan of that kid?

At least Tyler figured out the difference between a bad haircut and a good one.

And Morgan is back to macking on Kiki...so this is what hell feels like.

• Love 7

hate the recast (BM is not suited for the role.  He would have been a perfect Lucky, but not Jason),

Now that you have said that, I can totally see it.  Not too mention this show would be much better off with Lucky coming back rather than Jason.  Lucky should be back to help figure out the Fluke mess.  It has been so long, I forget what Lucky is supposed to be doing now anyways

Oh and sign me up on the list of fans of Nik's new hair and attitude!.

Edited by Blackie
  • Love 3

You know you're not alone, right?  I like Spencer too.  We are a very lonely twosome, but gosh darn't, two of us like the little rugrat!

I also don't dislike Spencer. I felt really bad for him losing the one grown up who liked him, loved him actually. Aunt Lulu pays no attention to him. daddy never says anything to him, and He seems to be his own worse enemy ,except for Ron.. Plus where the hell is his grandmother you know the one who mostly raised him Leslie?

• Love 3

Nobody is smart in this Liz/Jake/Sam mess.  Liz is an asshole for telling Jake what Sam said, and for trusting a stranger.   Sam is an inept PI for not immediately checking out Jake's alibi.  Maybe have a little more evidence to present to Dante.

I love it anytime Kelly and Dom are in scenes together.   His annoyance at Spinelli's hacking was amusing.

ETA: I caught the tail end of Helena and Nikolas' scenes....are we supposed to assume she brainwashed him too?  He got a funny look on his face when she snapped her fingers.  I wouldn't put it past Ron to have everyone in town brainwashed.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 7

I also don't dislike Spencer. I felt really bad for him losing the one grown up who liked him, loved him actually. Aunt Lulu pays no attention to him. daddy never says anything to him, and He seems to be his own worse enemy ,except for Ron.. Plus where the hell is his grandmother you know the one who mostly raised him Leslie?

I like Spencer four. He can be a bit much, but I blame his father being a really bad parent. Besides, he's carrying on Britt's wtf, incredulous face. And his outfits are super cute.

• Love 3

I don't dislike Spencer either. He annoys me sometimes, as do every character. 

The characters  I hate are Nina, Franco, Kiki and all the Flukes combined. I like most though Sam and Maxie are my favorites, love to hate a few (Sonny and Carly), and there a few I don't care about one way or another. I hate original Jason but this recast is so unlike him, I don't want to add him to my hated list just yet. Michael's moved up to my fave for now.

Edited - Today's show, fast forwarded most of it.

Loved Maxie's dress.

Dante should report to IT that their system is vulnerable to hackers.

Nik's hair gave him a dangerous air. 

Someone should please knock Helena over. I prefer Alexis. To avenge her mother after all these years.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 5

Someone should please knock Helena over. I prefer Alexis. To avenge her mother after all these years.

A strong gust of wind would do the trick. I prefer fire, then crush whatever bones remain and sprinkle them over running water. *shrugs* It worked on the Master on BtVS.

• Love 6

I believe he hung out at a cemetery in Ireland until the rocks spelled out "Africa."  

I prefer to think Lucky banged his head on those rocks repeatedly until the word "Africa" rang in his tiny little head.

Nik's hair gave him a dangerous air. 

And here I thought Nik's hair made him look like a derriere..,.

It would be grand if Helena got pulled apart like the elderly, tough old bird she is.  Maybe Alexis wants a drumstick?

• Love 5

I liked Spencer when he spent Nik's money on candy. When he's not all woe is me I wuv Emma, I'm okay with the kid. I tend to dislike anyone who thinks they'll die if they're object of affection isn't into them. Looking at you Carly, Kiki, Morgan, Ava, Nina, Franco, etc etc.

Julian gained tons of respect from me for telling Alexis all nonchalantly that she said they were through, she walked away, ergo he's moved on. Bonus points if he sexes up Jordan. And I'll add mega bonus cool points if Shawn catches them, shoots a window, and Jordan says she was just getting close to Shawn for nostalgia and to get close to her son.

I'd also take hate sex between Anna and Julian. Why? Because it would be hot. And it would piss off Duke. What's he going to do? Scratch her couch? Howl at the door?

My point is that there's soap romance omg I love you. Example : OLTL Cord finds Blair married Todd. He tells her something like I...never....want to see your beautiful face again. But it's the way he says it. And the face the actress gives. You feel omg this isn't begging. No one looks pathetic. There's actual conflict. That is one example of how to write a triangle without slut shaming nor making anyone look bad. Now triangles are one prize with good person fighting evil person for them like an object. There's no romance. You can live and breathe without a relationship. They're a choice. I hate the presentation of I can't live without you. It's ridiculous.

• Love 6

I normally like Liz, or at least tolerate her just fine, but how much dumber could she be, telling Jake that Sam suspects him?  Does she not remember that SHE DOES NOT KNOW THIS GUY AT ALL???  I just do not get it.  Also, I remain completely uninterested in another round of "Liz and Sam fight over Jason", which seems to be where we're headed.  C'mon, show, you can do better.

And of course the judge saw Maxie at the hospital yesterday.  Of course.  I'm so over him not letting Maxie see the baby.  As Alexis and all of you said, forbidding Maxie to talk to Nathan egregiously oversteps his authority, especially because it doesn't seem like an actual order was ever entered.  Also, what is the point?  Are they waiting until they work out a contract with Bradford whoever to come back?  If so - no.  No no no no no no no.

Poor Ned, he is stuck choosing between two of Sonny's cast-offs.

As mentioned, 90% of the women on this show have been with Sonny, so the pickin's are slim.  Which I find very weird, because I've never thought he was all that, and in the last ten years he's been even less all that.  It would make so much more sense to me if every woman in Port Charles had slept with Jax or Ned.  Or even Nik.  

I don't want any more babies for at least a year. I don't care who the parents are. Ron falls back on pregnancies way too much.

Plus, the more babies we have now, the more kids there are for future kiddie quads, which I think we can all agree is the opposite of necessary.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 5

I think the last we heard (from stupid Ethan), Lucky left Ireland and was hanging out in Africa doing charity work.

Yup, when Scott and Laura were making their wedding plans, Laura mentioned that Lucky was working with orphans in Africa and it was important to him, so she didn't want to take him away from that. I was annoyed that there was no mention of his neglect of his own children.

What's he going to do? Scratch her couch? Howl at the door? Grrpants - you are HILARIOUS!!!

• Love 2

No way does Sonny out-muscle Johnny, show.  Stop trying to make me believe it.

If Kiki said "in your arms" one more time, I was going to rip my tv off the wall and drown it in the bathtub.  And that baby better not be Sonny's, especially if she ends up with a Very Serious Health Problem (symptoms: mild ear infection) and only Sonny can save her and so he bargains his way out of prison.  What I would really like is for the DNA tests to come back showing that Morgan is not actually Sonny's son.  They retcon everything else on this show, why not that?  Even better, what if he's not even *Carly's* son??  Switched at birth or something. What?  A girl can dream!

Where is Michael with all his rage?  I miss him.​

Sorry, about a day behind, but no, I'm pretty sure all that crap about DNA that was unnecessary, legally unsupported, and medically inaccurate was a contrivance to get Kiki's DNA so we can now "discover" that she's in fact not biologically related to the baby.  Cue redemption of Nina through bonding with her long-lost daughter. 

I'm excited about this development since I like Ava and hate Nina and would prefer Kiki and Nina be tied up together in a nice ff-able package.

Still waiting for a Kiki DNA test request.

I think Ava would give guardianship to Julian to piss off Sonny.

While I think it's complete BS that the judge tells Maxie that she can't date Nathan... it's 100% on Maxie that she's a lying liar who lies.  Girl never stops lying!  Judge asked her several times about seeing Nathan and she repeatedly lied.  The reason he ordered her not to see Nathan was because Nathan perjured himself at the last custody hearing.  The stupid,it hurts.

• Love 2

A few pages back someone mentioned Judge Cockblock being part of the Legion of Doom . . . Well they definitely played the same music during his proclamation yesterday as they did when Evil Lewq and Hells were on screen last week.

• Love 3

if she ends up with a Very Serious Health Problem (symptoms: mild ear infection) and only Sonny can save her and so he bargains his way out of prison.

This is so horrible it will probably happen. I only hope Julian has the opportunity to call Sonny out for bargaining with his daughter's life. (I mean, if the kid needed something, Sonny could donate blood/marrow etc from the prison infirmary right?)

• Love 6

Rancide, Kiki's not being tested at all.  She's just giving permission for the baby to be tested against Morgan and Carly.

Still waiting for a Kiki DNA test request.

Ha!  I was paying so little attention to Monday's show that I thought Silas was asking for Kiki's DNA rather than Carly's.  My bad.  I still bet baby DNA issues somehow lead to the Kiki reveal.  The sooner the better.

• Love 1

But if he actually isn't and she just tipped off a super soldier hit-man that a woman whose life he's already threatened might be onto him...brilliant plan

Wouldn't it be funny if Jakeson has a brain malfunction and kills stalker nurse.

Can't someone just replace Helena's Metamucil with poison?

Julian gained tons of respect from me for telling Alexis all nonchalantly that she said they were through, she walked away, ergo he's moved on. Bonus points if he sexes up Jordan. And I'll add mega bonus cool points if Shawn catches them, shoots a window, and Jordan says she was just getting close to Shawn for nostalgia and to get close to her son.

As hot as they were, that ship sailed. Alexis needs to quit trying to mob-shame him everytime she sees him. It's irksome. 

I think Ava would give guardianship to Julian to piss off Sonny.

Which is fine, but no shirtless Julian holding a baby please. He is in lovely shape, but we don't need to get the oil from his chest all over the baby. 

• Love 4

Which is fine, but no shirtless Julian holding a baby please. He is in lovely shape, but we don't need to get the oil from his chest all over the baby. 

LMAO! Well there's Pickle Lila so perhaps he can bottle Julian's Fine Baby Oil.

• Love 6

Kiki's had a DNA test done on her.  Silas did it, Ava found out and went to Monica who took the test away from him because it was done w/o permission.  Morgan was eavesdropping while Ava lied about Kiki's age.  Then Morgan confronted her.  I think this was all before he and Kiki got married the first time.

Kiki's had a DNA test done on her.  Silas did it, Ava found out and went to Monica who took the test away from him because it was done w/o permission.  Morgan was eavesdropping while Ava lied about Kiki's age.  Then Morgan confronted her.  I think this was all before he and Kiki got married the first time.

But that sounds like a paternal DNA test. People speculate that Ava is not really Kiki's mother so if a DNA test was run on Kiki and the baby and they were found to not match it would prove Ava is not Kiki's mother b/c we know for sure giant baby came from Ava.

• Love 4