Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I really hope Magda is still alive. I love her scenes with Lisl.

"You know how much I care about women! I've nailed and impregnated every one that I'm not related to in this town."

"nd just as soon I find Ava again, I"m going to kill her like I've been threatening to for the last seven months since I kidnapped her.  You know how much I care about women."

I was so hoping Sonny would finally die. Or go away to prison. Can't I have that much after all these years of being disgusted by him and Shawn?

. But the show has not justified WHY Ned would want to restart with a woman who basically pulled a "Runaway Bride" on him. It makes Ned look stupid, and desperate.  No. There's just no reason for it.

They have a ton of history and having each other's backs.  You don't just throw that all away.

Maybe that's why Alexis still cares about Ned even after those horrible times when he kept Kristina away from her and she had to dress up as Dodson just to see her own child.

When Alexis was telling Julian that she's done with him because he doesn't love her enough to leave the mob for her, I really really wanted him to tell her he tried and his son got shot and her house blew up.  Or have the writers forgotten about that already?

• Love 2

There is no need for Julian to be an ass to Ned. He's being so juvenile that it puts a bad taste in my mouth, no matter how hot Julian is.

MB did very well today. I think he would have rather died than go to jail and have his son hate him. That look on his face at the end was some of the best acting I've seen from him in ages. All the brothers did well together as well, especially Dante telling Michael that Sonny deserves the bullet.

Liz and Jake is still FF boring stuff. You think after they have sex Liz will remember that Jake's pean is just like Jason's magic pean?

Tracy is gullible yet again.

Still liking Kiki- shocking.

How is Nina going to come back from killing her mom? She really creeped me out when she was talking to Madeline.

• Love 2

He should also somehow buy their homes out from under them (Joss can go live with Jax), toss them the keys to his apartment, and be like, "I left the couch for you."

That. Would. Be. The. Best. Line. EVAH!!!!

I wish RC would pick this up from the boards!

The whole Fluke plot has been rendered kinda pointless though (unless this is Geary's swan song). Remember when Fluke was trying to find out from Julian and Ava what the secret was that could bring Sonny down? (aka that he killed AJ).

I'm going to be honest with you (and everyone here), I completely forgot about the Fluke thing! Like the entire storyline just left my brain. These posts reminded me this lame excuse for a story is still going on (yes, I know TG has been sick blah blah. I don't care the story was boring even before that happened)!

• Love 2

That. Would. Be. The. Best. Line. EVAH!!!!

I wish RC would pick this up from the boards!

I'm going to be honest with you (and everyone here), I completely forgot about the Fluke thing! Like the entire storyline just left my brain. These posts reminded me this lame excuse for a story is still going on (yes, I know TG has been sick blah blah. I don't care the story was boring even before that happened)!

totally agree. Really, that plot went out the window as soon as all the characters had to chuck their brains out to make it work.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I'm not looking forward to the emotional blackmail his "parents" are going to try on Michael in order for him to not allow the recording of the confession to be admissible in court. Probably just in time for St. Jasus to regain his memories and Borg mind wipe Michael. I sincerely hope the writers allow Michael to be mad for more than 3 days and bond with Monica and the rest of the Q's. I especially want Monica to have that peace that AJ was innocent. 

I hope Carly (and, likely, her now useless mother) plays the "but Joss needs her mother!!!" card, and Michael says "no, her father's on his way to get her, I spoke to Jax already about this." 

I've been waiting God knows how long for Dante to slap the cuffs on Sonny and read him his rights.  I practically needed a cigarette.  And, I'll give credit, Mo did make Sonny look like he knew he was losing everything in that moment.  Too bad he likely won't, but it was fun for now. 

And I'll just sit by myself and say that I think BM has WAY more chemistry with BH than KeMo so far.  I got polite interaction with the mother of the kid who hurled himself at his legs out of today, and that was it on his end.  He gets a light in his eyes with Liz.  I still hate that we're likely to get the Liason/JaSam wars part 1,000, but I hold out a tiny hope that Ron sticks with his Caleb/Livvie re-do and leaves NuJason freed up for Liz. 

• Love 5

I think it's way too early to say who has more chemistry with Billy Miller. Jason has been spending all his time with Liz, with way obvious flirting dialogue and actions, plus flashbacks, to go with it. Jason just had his first scene with Sam and it was low-key. They had lingering stares, but it was mostly, "Oh, hi...bye."

• Love 3

I realize it's been decades since Alexis Runaway bride crap.

I realize they are friends. I also realize there's been zero set up and zero reason why Ned would want to date her romantically. Their scenes doing anything but engaging in casual conversation come across as contrived and forced.

As far as I'm aware, TG comes back as Fluke, then Luke. Plus, TPTB said "No masks" in reference to Fluke's identity. If they weren't lying, in order for Larry to be Fluke, that would mean he'd have to have surgery to look like Luke, then surgery again to look like himself.

Which would be colossally stupid, no?  Then again, this is GH.

Then there's the fact that Larry seems to be working with Jerry, and while Jerry had Fluke's phone, do we know what that means yet? It could be possible that Jerry has his own agenda. IDK. There's also the fact that Fluke threatened Ned. 

I'm withholding judgement. I can see Larry doing grunt work for money, I can also see him being forced to do whatever he's doing.

Larry of old was never evil, and I can't justify that.

The whole Fluke plot has been rendered kinda pointless though (unless this is Geary's swan song).

Don't toy with me!

The look on Mo face today, especially his eyes, was everything.  No mumbling, no jazz hands, just the dark look of knowing all was

lost.  Well done, Mo!  Dante was great--cold and clinical.  Just what Michael needed.  Morgan?  it down kid, you're annoying me.

• Love 5

MB did very well today. I think he would have rather died than go to jail and have his son hate him.

I agree. Sonny is a coward through and through.

MB and DZ were good today. CD was OK, but, as ulkis said, he was doing his open mouthed thing too much and it was so distracting.

I watched the Liz/Jake scenes today just because I was bored, but never again. STOP THE MADNESS!

Patrick may actually be the most pointless character on the show right now, which is really saying something.

I loved the Quatermaines scenes. More please!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Today was the first time in a long, long, long time that I actually saw MB act. Great facial expressions. All the scenes with CD, MB, BC and DZ were great. I've waited too long for Dante to arrest Sonny and to hear Michael basically disown him. Morgan is such a vacillating weasel - make up your mind and pick a side! Sonny was just detestable for letting Morgan -- his own flesh and blood -- get in front of the gun. I just hope that Sonny and Carly go to jail and Michael changes his name to Quartermaine.

I've never been a huge Liz fan, but I've never hated her either. This storyline with Jakeson, however, is making her beyond annoying. I know we're supposed to be seeing a Liason connection, but really it just seems like she's latching onto the first attractive "unattached" man she came across since her dalliances with AJ, Ric and Nicholas didn't pan out. It's a little desperate. 

• Love 6
Patrick may actually be the most pointless character on the show right now, which is really saying something.

In all seriousness, RC should have just written him off with Emma and Robin once Robin returned last December rather than shitting all over Scrubs for Sobby and so JT could stay, thereby starting the pointlessness that is Samtrick. Because it's obvious TIIC have no use for the character except as a road block.

• Love 6

Dante has arrested Sonny before - for assaulting a police officer (Sonny was running around town trying to - say it with me - kill Jax for thinking he took Brenda away, Dante got in his way, and then Sonny knocked him out). But arresting him for murder is much better, heh.

• Love 5

In all seriousness, RC should have just written him off with Emma and Robin once Robin returned last December rather than shitting all over Scrubs for Sobby and so JT could stay, thereby starting the pointlessness that is Samtrick. Because it's obvious TIIC have no use for the character except as a road block.

I'm inclined to agree, even though for the most part, I'm against folks losing their jobs because their love interest is no longer on the show. But the fact is, the writers aren't even giving JT a story. He's doing absolutely nothing.

• Love 1

The scene that they need to have that they probably won't have is Michael going to the Quartermaine mansion and breaking down with Monica as he tells her everything that happened... that Sonny murdered AJ, that Carly covered for it, that he went to kill Sonny in return... and just apologizes for letting them poison him against her and the family. He probably shouldn't have to apologize because he's been indoctrinated into the Carly/Sonny world since birth but to have him say it anyway so that Monica could tell him that he's got nothing to apologize for and finish with 'It's all right now... you're home. You're home.'

Don't fuck it up with Tracy antics or any of the bullshit with Fluke and that storyline...

And then follow that up with Tracy and Ned finding out the truth as well. Neither one of them had any love of AJ but Ned, in particular, might appreciate Sonny going down for this one. (Ned always hated Sonny, too.)

• Love 18

Ugh, Liz go away! I see absolutely nothing between BH and BM and their "cutesy" banter is just annoying. Liz is written so pathetically now. She has no other patients and is trying to move some stranger into her home. It's so sad that Jason was the one who had to point out how odd the idea of moving a stranger near her boys. And Liz really needs to look up what the word stranger means. Sam pointed out that Danny doesn't know about stranger danger yet and Liz actually stupidly says that because Danny clinged to Jason's hand once that means he's not a stranger.

Jakeson should be freaked out that a nurse is ignoring her other patients so she can spend all of her time with him and is so willing to move a stranger into her home with her kids.

I know we're supposed to be seeing a Liason connection, but really it just seems like she's latching onto the first attractive "unattached" man she came across since her dalliances with AJ, Ric and Nicholas didn't pan out. It's a little desperate.

Liz is desperate.

• Love 5
I really love this kind of soap opera logic

It wasn't logic really, it was my opinion about Sonny's character. And it was my opinion about a soap character and Sonny is the last one I'd ever put on a list to understand "logically", he defies all logic, he always has and always will.  He should have been dead five car bombs ago honestly.

But in general I never expect any of these characters to act logically and frankly the more I try to apply it, especially nowadays, my brain seems to start melting.

But IMO he wasn't being honest, because he wasn't telling Michael everything that happened

I said Sonny told Michael that he shot AJ while unarmed and he'd already backed off of Ava and was no longer posing a threat to her which is the truth. It is part of the truth sure but it's still true. It doesn't make him an honest man all of a sudden and that was not what I was implying at all, but the fact still remains that he could have lied further and tried to say AJ was still choking Ava or had threatened Sonny with his own weapon but he didn't. Of course that still ties into a type of manipulation on Sonny's part but that's just a given being who he is.

So I am not rolling out the carpet for him as being a kind of "good guy" for not being as much of a coward as he could be, my point in bringing it up at all was to say that despite what Sonny does or doesn't say to Michael about how he murdered AJ, the fact of the matter is he murdered AJ, end of story.

Imo Sonny is always angling for what's best for himself and himself alone, that was the point i was making. I don't need to measure how much of the truth Sonny is or isn't telling, he still killed an innocent, unarmed man and that's the standout point for me, nothing he says or holds back from saying can gloss over that.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

Desperation is not a good look for Julian. 

Please please PLEASE tell me that useless Madeline is dead/dying.  

I don't care one way or the other, but I's be in heaven if it were Sonny dead/dying.  It's what I live for.  lol

• Love 2
And, I'll give credit, Mo did make Sonny look like he knew he was losing everything in that moment.  Too bad he likely won't, but it was fun for now.

I wish he'd played it with a bit more remorse. I feel like Sonny is still trying to spin things with Michael by telling him he doesn't blame him, etc. That's more of a writing issue than an acting one, though. 

Of all the Corinthos men, I thought Michael and Dante were the best written and acted.

The Q mansion upstairs is incredibly cheap-looking, as is Monica's bedroom.

The Sam/Danny/Liz/Jakson stuff is so plot-pointy I can't get upset. It's beyond blatant.

• Love 1

I loved the Quatermaines scenes. More please!

I thought it was an interesting and clearly foreshadowed juxtaposition of Michael saying goodbye to Corinthos World and Hello to the Q's World!   While there is darkness with the Larry/Jerry trick, there was also just so much light.  Michael needs some fucking light. 

Dante was great, but if Michael wasn't going to shoot Sonny, I knew this was the way it had to go.  Dante would want Michael to choose life, in essence.  Morgan, was it bad acting or just annoying character?  His defense of Sonny is so weak because he was so opposite before.  I guess, that's the point? 

• Love 1

Oh Chad's mouth was quite on display today...oy. It's just not a good look for that kid. He was also shaking the hell out of that gun, really if he had tried to shoot it he'd probably have just grazed a light fixture. Shawn must have been giving him pointers.

I thought the scenes were okay but nothing special. I was bored actually, probably because no one got shot. Of course Morgan got in the way to spare his Daddy, nothing really surprised or impressed me, mainly because Sonny is still here and he isn't going anywhere.

I am inclined to think that Dante's hesitation to intervene wasn't in the script but it was Dom probably wondering how much longer he has to keep getting sucked into such terrible scenes.

Poor Donna, yet again trapped in a small space with an out of control Michelle. They can't be paying her enough to put up with this shit, they just can't.

The Sam and Jakson and Liz scenes were as useless as I figured. And I swear that little kid is just not impressed by any of them, not that I blame him.

Patrick is...worthless. When Danny finally snaps and goes baby Chucky I want Patrick to be his first victim.

Only Ron can keep having so many vets in the same room together and yet not a good goddamn thing happens! How can one waste so much talent all of the time...how?

[Charlie Brown Voice] I can't stand it, I just can't stand it... [/Charlie Brown Voice].

• Love 2

I wish he'd played it with a bit more remorse. I feel like Sonny is still trying to spin things with Michael by telling him he doesn't blame him, etc. That's more of a writing issue than an acting one, though. 

I saw this post elsewhere that expresses succinctly how I feel about Sonny in those scenes:

I get Sonny is "resigned" to being hated by Michael. I guess we're supposed to see his "love" for Michael in Sonny being willing to let Michael murder him. In a sick way, he's even proud of him. Oy.

That's Michael's cue to realize that Sonny rotting in prison is better and a fate worse than death for him.

I agree with that sentiment - I do think in a sick way it's more Sonny being proud than manipulating him.

Yeah I'm just gonna put this out there: Did deVry dye his hair?

I honestly didn't notice anything.

Dante was great, but if Michael wasn't going to shoot Sonny, I knew this was the way it had to go.  Dante would want Michael to choose life, in essence.  Morgan, was it bad acting or just annoying character?  His defense of Sonny is so weak because he was so opposite before.  I guess, that's the point? 

A combination of both? I didn't think he was bad but it did come across as awkward, because Morgan is just standing there doing nothing. I do think a better actor would have made it less awkward, but I thought he was fine in general. He looked sad, I think that's what the scene called for.

• Love 2

Also I am no Dante's fan but where the hell does Michael get off ordering him to "do his damn job"?

You know how he could have done his job a lot quicker Michael? If he didn't have to deal with you holding a gun on Sonny and oh yeah stopped you from committing murder yourself and getting your pale ass tossed back into lockup. 

I get Michael's "pain" and all but it's flashes like that which remind me why I really have no use for him.

• Love 1

I thought Dante's speech to Michael was wonderful today, and from the heart. DZ and CD did a great job.

Sonny's little monologue at the beginning was okay, but Sonny proved just how willing he was to manage the situation when he let Morgan step in front of him. He barely protested. MB should've gone deeper, but I frankly have begun to think he only has so many of those kind of performances in him per year without jeopardizing his health.

I knew Larry Ashton was faking.

• Love 2

Previews...punch him, Lucas, punch Franco in the face!  Also, Jordan looks like she wants to bang Carly's and Heather's heads together to get them to shut up.

It is kinda weird that franco hasn't been punched yet lol.Are we sure hes scottys kid lol.That guy has probally gotten punched 30 times his whole run on the show lol.Even Logan when they were grooming him as scotts kid got punched a couple times lol.

Edited by Harmony233

I thought Dante's speech to Michael was wonderful today, and from the heart. DZ and CD did a great job.

It's moments like today that make me remember I like Dante, even if he mostly bores me.  The way his eyes lit up and he grabbed hold of the "good guys" line by Michael.  Michael gave Dante what he needed to save his brother.  It mad me teary because as Dante was trying to get Michael to let it go for himself, for AJ, it just made me miss AJ all over again. 

• Love 2
MB should've gone deeper, but I frankly have begun to think he only has so many of those kind of performances in him per year without jeopardizing his health.

Maurice seems tired to me, and it makes Sonny seems tired, imho. He looked practically exhausted in those scenes, which actually worked a little, as if Sonny himself is sick of Sonny at this point, that he wasn't resisting the idea of death because he truly feels it's time, he's dodged and avoided it enough and it's finally time he got his due.

But overall Maurice looks like a man who's been carrying a weighted character for two decades, to me, and while he can bust it out every once in a while those bags under his eyes and dark circles and just the way he even speaks as if he's forcing himself to draw in every other breath, it's tiring to watch.

I thought CD and DZ were very good today and MB hit the ending notes just right.  I don't mind that CD was shaking because I would expect him to. He was planning to shoot someone; while he has a bad temper, since he has become an adult, he has not killed anyone that was not in self-defense or in defense of others. Shooting Sonny straight-up in cold blood probably was very nerve-wracking and not something he would normally do. I shake went I get very angry -- I totally get it.

I just saw something that makes me happy and makes me feel more confident that Sonny will at least spend a few moments in jail. 

Brandon Barash is back for a short bit

• Love 1

I had to stop nd think for a minute or to why Patrick wad involved in all this in the first place. Damn,I barely remember Sabrina let alone Blanket.

There was one moment today where I thought KA actually looked quite striking in profile.

• Love 1

Julian and Ned fighting over Alexis is WAY more believable than two brothers fighting over Kiki. 

SO true.  I can easily see two men fighting over Alexis.  She's beautiful, employed, professional, and not dependent on anyone.  

Of all the Corinthos men, I thought Michael and Dante were the best written and acted.

I thought CD, DZ, and MB were good.  I liked the opening scene with Michael and Sonny, and I loved that Dante is still the big brother to Michael.  He's going to need that, and when Micheal finds out that Morgan also lied about knowing the truth, he may give Morgan the heave-ho.  I think CD was probably exhausted after playing the pages of dialogue of rage, anger, pain, tears for the last week or two.  He did a great job.  

The Sam/Danny/Liz/Jakson stuff is so plot-pointy I can't get upset. It's beyond blatant.

I find nuJason SO boring, and he's not Jason Morgan.  All I see is a retread of the Liason/Jasam triangle and fan wars.  Does Jakeson even look like he's interested in finding out who he is?  He's ready to move in with Elizabeth - and she's fine with it too.  "So how do you think your two boys will feel with having a complete stranger in the house?"  Liz:  "Oh, they will LOVE it."  Too stupid for words.

Previews...punch him, Lucas, punch Franco in the face!  

Please, please, please, please make this happen.  If one more person allows Franco to walk into their home or their presence and let HIM insult THEM and spew his "I got my feelings hurt, so I am okay with hurting Michael" without beating the crap out of him, I will throw something at the tv set.  Bobbie just stood there and let Franco do his snarky, comedy routine about how smart he was, and Bobbie left.  I want Lucas to punch him - or better yet, I hope Michael waits for him and beats the crap out of him.  He still has to put all that pent up rage somewhere.

Dante is the only normal member of the family, and MIchael needs normal right now.  Dante is not a Sonny cheerleader or apologist, and he doesn't sugar coat Sonny's behavior.  

Also I am no Dante's fan but where the hell does Michael get off ordering him to "do his damn job"?

I took that scene as more frustration on Michael's part as in "Fine!  If you don't want me to shoot him, then do your damn job and get him out of my sight."  That's how I took that scene.

Also, I LOVED Ned and the Quartermaines.  THAT'S what I missed about the Qs - the snark, the banter, the sarcasm.  I need Ned to stay and Wally to go on contract - NOW!

• Love 4

I had to stop nd think for a minute or to why Patrick wad involved in all this in the first place. Damn,I barely remember Sabrina let alone Blanket.

There was one moment today where I thought KA actually looked quite striking in profile.

Hell when he was talking about his son being killed in a car crash I wanted to laugh.HE hardly seems that broken up over it lol.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 2

Hell when he was talking about his son being killed in a car crash I wanted to laugh.HE hardly seems that broken up over it lol.

I've yet to see a moment where he looks genuinely sad about it. The fact that he is flirting with Sam DURING the investigation is truly hilarious.

• Love 1
Dante is the only normal member of the family, and MIchael needs normal right now.  Dante is not a Sonny cheerleader or apologist, and he doesn't sugar coat Sonny's behavior.

I actually liked Dante today.  When he's not in the Sonny world of suck, Dante is very likeable.  Sonny just ruins everything.  

• Love 1

the snark, the banter, the sarcasm.  I need Ned to stay and Wally to go on contract - NOW!

This is what I hope, in part, for Michael.  He had a little with AJ for their few moments of joy together (The Brenda thing), but Michael is so serious, I want him to be able to participate in the banter and not just being a boring Emily or even Jason Q.  Of course, someone has to play the straight man to the madness.  I just want him to be an organic part of the Qs as this story develops. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 1
I took that scene as more frustration on Michael's part as in "Fine!  If you don't want me to shoot him, then do your damn job and get him out of my sight."  That's how I took that scene.

That is actually my issue with it, Michael was ordering Dante around like a servant there to do his bidding. Dante is his brother not a paid guard and I didn't think he was so out of control that he had a reason to forget that, it just wasn't called for imo.

I will give Morgan a pass for not wanting Michael to kill Sonny. It did appear that he was fine with Dante arresting Sonny even though he blames Ava for it. I think that Michael telling Dante to do his job is that he wanted Sonny out of his sight and couldn't bear looking at him any longer. I would be happy to see Sonny doing the perp walk into the police station, though. When will Michael find out that Kiki knew all and chose not to tell him?

I am astound that RC got the timing of Jason's return and the reveal of AJ's murder to align perfectly yet Jason is at GH proving he has more chemistry with Liz. In literally all of his scenes.

I hear the massive waste of time is just so they'll be destroyed for Jasam. Like, why not blame the other "team" already?  Instead of being stuck in a "BM has more chemistry with my girl" waste of airtime, I am sure Billy would rather be playing out these emotional scenes where Jason belong. Being pushed around in a wheelchair is exciting the first day only. RC missed an opportunity to immerse BM/Jason back into the canvas as a changed person or more of the same.

There is a massive fracture happening in a family Jason helped constructed right now yet he is nowhere near it. Jason is the cornerstone of the Sonny/Carly/AJ/Michael saga IMO. He is the reason why Carly ended up with Sonny romantically and his connection is why he blessed Carly's decision to make Sonny Michael's father.

I would think that since Jason apologized to AJ for everything that happened before his death, he'd show Michael at this time that he will support him over Sonny and Carly for Michael and AJ's sake. He can start the long road of making amends to AJ by cutting ties with Sonny and Carly.

You know what is funny? Jason doesn't need a personality transplant for him to shirk Sonny and Carly over killing AJ. He'd already taken this road when he went and visited AJ's grave.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

This is what I hope, in part, for Michael.  He had a little with AJ for their few moments of joy together (The Brenda thing), but Michael is so serious, I want him to be able to participate in the banter and not just being a boring Emily or even Jason Q.  Of course, someone has to play the straight man to the madness.  I just want him to be an organic part of the Qs as this story develops. 

THIS.  I agree with you so much on these points.  Chad actually has a great sense of humor, and I would love to see him as part of the snark and banter in the Q household.  Let's not forget that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and we all know what that's like at the Q mansion.

That is actually my issue with it, Michael was ordering Dante around like a servant there to do his bidding. Dante is his brother not a paid guard and I didn't think he was so out of control that he had a reason to forget that, it just wasn't called for imo.

I didn't see it that way at all.  He said it to Dante in frustration - and perhaps even in a bit of relief.  I didn't see at all as Michael ordering him around like a servant.  Like I said, it was more "Just get him out of my sight.  You don't want me to shoot him, fine, but do your job as you promised and put him away."  Michael went there with the intent to kill Sonny, and Dante talked him down.  I think Michael is both angry, frustrated and relieved with Dante for doing that, and from Dante's reaction after Michael said it, he took it that way too because he cuffed Sonny and read him his Miranda rights.   I loved the scenes with Dante and Michael actually.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

He was more a lead when he was paired with Sabrina, now he's barely doing anything, he's just filler in the Billy Miller plot.

• Love 1

I haven't watched the full episode yet, I just watched the Sam scenes until I can get the whole episode.

I am intrigued by KeMo and BM.  I liked the little looks they gave each other.  I am going to refrain from saying anything regarding Liz, because it is all redundant. 

• Love 3

I love that Michael's brothers were the ones to stop him from shooting Sonny.  Don't get me wrong, I want Sonny dead more than anyone, but I don't want Michael to be a murderer.  It's bad enough he's already killed two people out of necessity.  I want this story to be about him separating himself from that whole world, shutting Sonny and Carly out completely and moving on with his life.  So, thank god for Dante.  But Morgan?  Please take several seats. 

And even though I hate Sonny so so much, I thought MB did a good job in those scenes with his facial expressions.  

As with others, I interpreted Michael's "do your damn job" as more about Michael's frustration and anger at Sonny and the situation, rather than him actually intending to boss Dante around.  I think Michael is just worn out mentally and was ready to be done with it.  That said, it did catch me off guard at first too.  

What in the world is happening with this Lord Ashton crap?  I love to see the Quartermaines, but that was all sorts of weird, I thought.  

My nightmare about Liz/ Jake has come true.  Kill me now.

• Love 4