Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 3/2/2017 at 3:05 PM, Linny said:

As Carly was telling Nelle off, Sonny was standing in the background nodding so emphatically that it was comical. He looked like a bobblehead.  

Maurice was hysterical, and I think it was deliberate, and I loved it.  I like when Sonny can be amusing as well as his usual self-righteous self.  

On 3/2/2017 at 3:15 PM, LexieLily said:

That was seriously the dumbest kidnapping plot ever. So Rudge drugged her, drove her around and then to JFK and just left her there?

Sure, why not?  All he wanted to do was prevent her from being the final vote.  I don't think there needs to be a bigger storyline that feeds into something else.  Then again, it would be nice if Kevin and Laura had a major storyline because they are far more engaging and interesting than Fin and Hayden, and his endless addiction storyline.  

On 3/3/2017 at 10:00 AM, TeeVee329 said:

Seriously, Carly's "How could you!" shock about this is ridiculous because...this is what Sonny does.  

But the show always tries to give him a cover.  

On 3/3/2017 at 10:03 AM, dubbel zout said:

Good lord. Nelle drugging him was gross, no question, but Sonny is hardly some defenseless kitten. 

Sonny WAS a victim in this storyline whether people want to admit it or not.  He was drugged, stripped, and then was led to believe he slept with Nelle.  Think about Franco and Sam.  How are the situations different?   At no point was Nelle ever accused of taking advantage of a man so drunk he couldn't recall the events, but Nelle was stone-cold sober.  She took advantage and crossed a line.

Carly's mad about the lie more than she is the sex. The lie is entirely on Sonny.

This.  This is exactly why Carly is angry, and I'm glad she explained why.  She told Sonny that his lying set up herself and Michael to get hurt because they didn't know what Nelle was about.  So both of them were blindsided.   I am glad that Michael was written to be angry at Nelle at the end.  I wasn't sure if the writers were going to write him apologetic to her.  God knows they haven't figured out how to write for him the last few years.  Michael defending his father regarding his mistresses might have been bizarre, but Michael knows his father - and his mother.  He's had to clean up messes for them many times, and be the only adult in the room during their fights.  So I had no problem with him telling Nelle that basically "My father isn't stupid enough to send his mistress flowers to a public place WITH a card."  It's sad that Michael actually has an opinion in that regard because of how often his parents have cheated and deceived.  So Nelle is an amateur against the Corinthos clan.  She was able to get in and lower their guard because of the kidney donation to Joss.  If that didn't exist, I think Carly would have been far less inviting.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

but it angers me so much that James Franco was allowed to create a character for himself, named after himself, with a huge chunk of GH being eaten up specifically for his ego

True, but he was also temporary. They've made a concerted effort to fold RoHo's Franco into the fabric of the show. They took him out of a pairing that worked - relatively well given his and Nina's histories - and they've paired him with one of his victims so that he can interact more frequently and organically with his other victims. And even when Liz annoys me, I like her enough that the thought of this being her end of the show HEA is depressing

2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Jason (at Sam's bedside):  Love and pussy cats and Rainbows and unicorns and everything SBus' Jason would never think much less utter out loud.  I will sit here for hours and drone on until you wake up and tell me to shut it.  

Seriously. BM's dialogue is SO. BAD. - not just out of character but objectively terrible. He's a good actor and I do wonder whether there might have been fewer honey/buddy adlibs with writers who actually knew how to write for Jason 

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I read that Jason called Sam "my little fighter"? No, just no. It's not even about whether he would say that. That sounds so friggin condescending to me.

I think there might have been a "little phoenix" in there too.  It's all very awful and cringe-inducing and at this point I'm beginning to wonder whether the script writers are just incredibly shitty at their jobs and/or they've decided they hate poor BM

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I read that Jason called Sam "my little fighter"? No, just no. It's not even about whether he would say that. That sounds so friggin condescending to me.

Indeed. And he did, in fact, call her a 'little phoenix' as well. The whole thing was very condescending imo. It came off more like a father/daughter thing to me. There was also a really bad line in there about stars that I don't fully remember but I do remember thinking it was honestly one of the worst lines I've ever heard and I was astonished that someone was paid to write it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I'm still laughing at the "I've done a lot of bad things in my life" yet claiming Sam made him a "better man." Something....doesn't add up.

And have we really changed the JaSam dynamic to be that Jason was bad and Sam was this good natured angelic woman who "changed him"? They were BOTH criminals, show. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm still laughing at the "I've done a lot of bad things in my life" yet claiming Sam made him a "better man." Something....doesn't add up.

And have we really changed the JaSam dynamic to be that Jason was bad and Sam was this good natured angelic woman who "changed him"? They were BOTH criminals, show. 

You take that back!  Sam is a saint, a little phoenix/fighter, the bestest person in the world, the one who made him steal dialogue from "As Good As It Gets," the mother of 66.67% of his children (where is little Donnie anyway?)...

Kee-rist, I was expecting him to burst into song a la Sabrina. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

You take that back!  Sam is a saint, a little phoenix/fighter, the bestest person in the world, the one who made him steal dialogue from "As Good As It Gets," the mother of 66.67% of his children (where is little Donnie anyway?)...

Kee-rist, I was expecting him to burst into song a la Sabrina. 

You're not alone.  I saw the promo. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Darklazr said:

I spend more time flipping over to my other TV channels instead of watching this crap from FV, Varni and Jelly.  GH is really bad!

Of course Sam and the new baby were going to survive and Jason would find them.  This show is so NOT soapy or believable in any way.  Nelle and Michael almost froze to death and yet pregnant St. Sam who was tossed off a bridge (OLTL's Marty tossing Natalie was so FAR superior!) was going to live.  Come, on, show!  Do.Better!  There should have been consequences for danger junkie Sam in losing her second so-called miracle baby.  Puke.

Yeah, no thanks.  Been through that twice already with her. 

• Love 11

I spend more time flipping over to my other TV channels instead of watching this crap from FV, Varni and Jelly.  GH is really bad!

Of course Sam and the new baby were going to survive and Jason would find them.  This show is so NOT soapy or believable in any way.  Nelle and Michael almost froze to death and yet pregnant St. Sam who was tossed off a bridge (OLTL's Marty tossing Natalie was so FAR superior!) was going to live.  Come, on, show!  Do.Better!  There should have been consequences for danger junkie Sam in losing her second so-called miracle baby.  Puke.

Yeah, why should Sam have to lose her kid as a consequence? And this is Sam's third kid she did the "dead baby" story with both her kids so no more dead babies for Sam. Better yet no more babies period for Sam. 

• Love 11
(edited)
12 hours ago, ciarra said:

Apparently he's the sentimental type.  The kind that would save a baby rattle with the name of his first kid that he abandoned, and give it to his bio-kid.  Or maybe he was too cheap/broke to buy Nelly a new rattle. 

It never fails to amaze and amuse me that the writers so thoroughly contradict themselves within their own stories. 

10 hours ago, ulkis said:

God, I'm being deeply nostalgic for Ethan. Someone wet my fevered brow.

You in danger, girl. 

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

Julian, I have you hog tied and gagged in the trunk of my car

I totally cracked up that Julian was able to talk to Liv while gagged sometimes yet we were supposed to think that him being gagged meant he couldn't say a word.

(OLTL's Marty tossing Natalie was so FAR superior!)

Due completely to the fact that we got Superstar! arms from Marty after she did the deed.

2 hours ago, Bishop said:
On 3/3/2017 at 10:03 AM, dubbel zout said:

Good lord. Nelle drugging him was gross, no question, but Sonny is hardly some defenseless kitten. 

Sonny WAS a victim in this storyline whether people want to admit it or not.

I never said Sonny wasn't a victim, and I don't think anyone else has in this case, either. What I meant about him not being a defenseless kitten is that he had agency here: He could have told Carly about it. He had numerous natural openings to tell her, but didn't. That's entirely on him. And as Carly has said, the lying is what she's so furious about. So in that respect, he's no victim. He could have avoided this.

Edited by dubbel zout
Adding more quotes
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Jazzy24 said:

Yeah, why should Sam have to lose her kid as a consequence? And this is Sam's third kid she did the "dead baby" story with both her kids so no more dead babies for Sam. Better yet no more babies period for Sam. 

Please no more babies.  2 is perfect.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Plus, the only other couple having Teh Sex onscreen is Franco/Liz, I need that inevitable pregnancy to be the tock that leads to Franco's unspooling and eventual death

You have high hopes.

All these kids will never be seen, anyway. Unless you're Jake.

• Love 5
Just now, Oracle42 said:

Let me have this. I need something to believe in

I know. I feel bad. I say this with no snark: I genuinely think it sucks that JaSam and Franco (AND Liz) have to be tied together.

• Love 4
(edited)

I wonder what would happen if I typed portions of Jason's dialogue from the past few days and the words 'lifetime movie' into google. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I wonder what would happen if I typed portions of Jason's dialogue from the past few days and the words 'lifetime movie' into google. 

You'd sift through about a million results?

• Love 1

I dont ever need to see Sam grieve another baby's death. Its been done 2 times. No thanks. Im glad she finally got her daughter. But yes no more babies for her.

Now I hate Liez but her being attached to JaSam doesn't make me as rageful as Freako being around them. Mostly just Sam though. I still have some resentment towards Jason and how he handled that mess in 2012. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Robin is kidnapped once again.  I know she will be fine, however, they (the writers) better not harm her baby!  

Nah, they won't do that.

Sam and Liz would be fun if they just both snarled at each other. None of this pretending we get along shtick (Jason: I'm so glad you little ladies have such hearty smiles! Don't think too hard!")

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Perkie said:

Carly:  Bitchslutwhoretramp

Nelle:  I'm Frank Benson's daughter.  We was poor.  Daddy asked you for money and you said no.

Carly:  Nuh uh

Nelle:  Than you asked him for a kidney and he gave you mine

Me:  Say what with the who now?

Michael:  You're father was a lying liar who lies, who's pants were on fire

Me: Like your bobbleheaded mobster of the male figurehead lied about taking you for your father and killing him?

Jax: Excuse me, but did they bring up me trying to get Carly not to find Nelle, and acting all suspicious?

Me: Not yet, but if they haven't shoved Nelle on a bus to end this storyline and try to redeem her by saying you were the one making the calls, Jelly has you on speed dial.

AJ: What about Nelle being my daughter by Frank Benson and twin to Michael, thus making the organ donation more plausible?

Me: You're still fat to the PFMs.

Edited by NutmegsDad
expand and typos
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Nah, they won't do that.

Sam and Liz would be fun if they just both snarled at each other. None of this pretending we get along shtick (Jason: I'm so glad you little ladies have such hearty smiles! Don't think too hard!")

Yeah there is no way on earth these two should ever be friends.  Being adults for the kids sake is one thing, but the sitting down on the couches, having nice chats and confiding in each other is bullshit.  They have both done serious shit to each other, they should NEVER be friendly.  Being adults doesn't mean being friends. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Cheesy, OOC dialogue isn't Jasam's biggest problem. Their biggest problem is that they've been played out and stale for years now. Yet the show seems intent on treating them like a flagship super couple. Boring.       I might actually take the leap and watch the Q scenes and the Tracy/Hayden/Dr. Michael Easton scenes from the past week. If they were any good? It's still a salty wound that they won't use the Q's more, but they do make me smile. And JE makes ME interesting to me. She is the only one on GH who ever has accomplished that for me.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Their biggest problem is that they've been played out and stale for years now.

It's the same cycle of Bad Guy-Sam Hurt-Jason Saves The Day. What story is really left to tell with them? Especially when you have writers who refuse to go against the grain? If I believed the show would be on the air in 5-10 years, I would want them written off, TBH. Alas, we're on the last legs of GH.

• Love 1

All the stories are retreads. They think that writing Nelle like Carly is History! coming back to bite Carly, but it's written in such a superficial, stupid way that any parallels are pointless. It's all stacked in Carly's favor, so there are no stakes. As usual.

• Love 5
(edited)

I know the writing is pretty much abysmal, but I enjoyed yesterday's episode. It was definitely soapy. Really loved the Sam/Alexis stuff (hints of NLG and KeMo's friendship coming through) and the Robin/Anna scenes were enjoyable as well.

Sonny's background nodding was even funnier than the day before. That is the one thing I will give him credit for. Otherwise, have a damn seat. The reveal was as lame as we all thought it would be. It was essentially shot down as soon as it was out of Nelle's mouth. So really, we had to put up with that, why?

On 3/3/2017 at 2:58 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Olivia J. has spies all over town, but didn't know about Griffin being Duke's son?  Unlikely. 

That was so stupid. She's supposed to be so on top of everything? Then she's a dumb ass. And I have only seen a few days of her, but I don't think she's anything that great.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Sonny's background nodding was even funnier than the day before. That is the one thing I will give him credit for. Otherwise, have a damn seat. The reveal was as lame as we all thought it would be. It was essentially shot down as soon as it was out of Nelle's mouth. So really, we had to put up with that, why?

For . . . Michael/Nelle? I guess?

• Love 1

Jesus God, what a dud reveal. And after all this time. Seriously, they couldn't just give us a couple days of screaming and throwing glassware before they started in with hours of tepid explanation while Sonny nods off like he's watching PBS and Mikey puts on his "dadgummit with me and the females" sad panda face. Ugh! 

In other news, I just don't think I will ever warm to BM as Jason. Love him or hate him, SBu made the character unique. He WAS stone cold and those moments he did allow a smile or a little tenderness really meant something. Now, he's just a dude. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Come, on, show!  Do.Better!  There should have been consequences for danger junkie Sam in losing her second so-called miracle baby.  Puke.

This! Darklazr you are so on point! Sam is a danger junkie. Liv's fake doctor call may have enticed Sam out of her warm house, and the storm may have been somewhat unexpected, but given the season and circumstances Sam should have waited for her husband to go with her to the doctor, especially if the doc had some concerning news. Or Sam could have contacted one of her sisters or mother or friends to accompany her.

Sam would never admit that she was endangering herself and her baby--she still saw herself as an operative private eye who could dash around on the job no matter what trimester she was in. She is an obstinate fool, and I hope poor Scout continues to survive despite her careless mother.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jazzy24 said:

Better yet no more babies period for Sam.

Yup. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop when Dr. OB comes in to tell JaSam that she's (perhaps) had an emergency hysterectomy. I don't like to wish Sam ill, but I feel vindictive about the danger and angst her carelessness had on poor Scout's survival.

17 hours ago, rags said:

Anna wishing Robin had a sibling scene. Then enter Griffin next scene. We get it already, writers. 

Even though I thought the MC & KMc scenes were sweet, I still want Robin to be Anna's only living child.

I really hope they don't do that.  Robin and Anna already consider him family, and they can be family without Griffin being blood related.

• Love 3

I will sit on my bench and say that everything Jason said Friday, minus the honey and babies and the occasional phoenix, he has said in some capacity before to Sam. Korte used their history well. Jason has willed Sam to fight for him many times so I didn't find him saying that condescending. He is also right in the fact he doesn't deserve her, yet she still loves his goofy ass. The stars line was a throwback to her first baby dying where they talked about her being in heaven.

No Sam didn't need Scout to die cause she dared to like adventure. She thought she was with her mom's sponsor, not another fucked up relative.

St. Sam is getting her punishment. She is still stuck playing nice to her sexual assaulter and his girlfriend that tried to marry her husband in her face.

I just look forward to Scout meeting the rest of her family and hopefully Curtis.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

I just look forward to Scout meeting the rest of her family and hopefully Curtis.

Hopefully Kristina will put her sour puss face out of commission for a little while. Has she been seen since she blew up at Alexis after finding out she was an alcoholic and being bitchy about it? Molly/Sam is my favorite combination of the Davis Girls, so I'll be excited to see them together.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

True, but he was also temporary. They've made a concerted effort to fold RoHo's Franco into the fabric of the show. They took him out of a pairing that worked - relatively well given his and Nina's histories - and they've paired him with one of his victims so that he can interact more frequently and organically with his other victims. And even when Liz annoys me, I like her enough that the thought of this being her end of the show HEA is depressing

Seriously. BM's dialogue is SO. BAD. - not just out of character but objectively terrible. He's a good actor and I do wonder whether there might have been fewer honey/buddy adlibs with writers who actually knew how to write for Jason 

I think there might have been a "little phoenix" in there too.  It's all very awful and cringe-inducing and at this point I'm beginning to wonder whether the script writers are just incredibly shitty at their jobs and/or they've decided they hate poor BM

I doubt the writers "hate" Willy Miller.  The final script sign off happens from one Lizzie Korte, the remaining hold over who knows all about the "phoenix" garbage.  It was on her watch during the previous regime.  It was totally an ode to the J/S fanbase, imo.  May well have been inserted by Lizzie.  Korte was a pro-J/S writer going all the way back to Guza.  

*Shrug*.

1 hour ago, dr. gailey said:

Korte used their history well. Jason has willed Sam to fight for him many times so I didn't find him saying that condescending.

I don't didn't find that condescending, just the "little fighter" and " little Phoenix", although I don't think they/BM meant Jason to sound that. BM just has a way imo of sounding like he's talking to a kid, not an adult. He does it to Michael too.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

It was totally an ode to the J/S fanbase, imo.  

Yeah, that was obvious the second Korte wrote that Jason never felt ~love~ before Sam. I object, your honor! On the grounds of blatant lies!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Perkie said:

Liv:  Julian, I have you hog tied and gagged in the trunk of my car, because I'm sure at no time in the past couple of days were you able to overtake me at any time.

Pretty sure they've already established that Olivia has other male thugs working for her.  One or more of them obviously shoved him into the trunk, not Olivia.

On 3/4/2017 at 8:17 AM, Perkie said:

It was actually a rather boring episode, no reall snark inducing moments, but I'll do my best.....

Liv:  Julian, I have you hog tied and gagged in the trunk of my car, because I'm sure at no time in the past couple of days were you able to overtake me at any time..  Oh heh, good looking guy who I ran into, why do you look so familiar?

Griffin:  Well, if you living here in the 80s-90s then maybe you know my father, since everyone who lived in this town at that time knew DUke Lavery.  also here is my social insurance number and last year tax receipts, stranger I just met in the hospital parking lot.  

Liv (to Julian in the trunk of the car):  How dare you not tell me that my precious Duke, the man that I loved TWENTY SEVEN years ago, had a son.  First you shoot me in the back, then you don't tell me that my lovah had a son.  The atrocicites.  

Jason (at Sam's bedside):  Love and pussy cats and Rainbows and unicorns and everything SBus' Jason would never think much less utter out loud.  I will sit here for hours and drone on until you wake up and tell me to shut it.  

Alexis:  Here's the baby (Sam instantly wakes up)

Carly:  Bitchslutwhoretramp

Nelle:  I'm Frank Benson's daughter.  We was poor.  Daddy asked you for money and you said no.

Carly:  Nuh uh

Nelle:  Than you asked him for a kidney and he gave you mine

Me:  Say what with the who now?

Michael:  You're father was a lying liar who lies, who's pants were on fire

Nelle:  Nuh uh.   Carly slept with her mother's husband so it would  make perfect sense that 22 years later, I would sleep with her husband for revenge.  

Jordan:  I need to know everything you know about your dead sister

Ava:  Say what with the who now?  Bitch be crazy, amirite.  Go talk to Anna

Robin: Random conversation about the Jeromes

Anna:  My child with Duke could have grown up to be a doctor or a lawyer or a priest or something.  Olivia Jerome killed him.  Dead.  Good thing she's dead

Robin:  Uh.......

Anna:  what are you not telling me?  

Robin;  Nothing, gotta go.....

Jordan:  Hey Anna, so looks like Olivia Jerome isn't really dead.....

Robin:  Let me want wander through the hospital parking lot....oh no, you're Olivia Jerome

Olivia:  Move over Julian

Fab. You. Luss.  Better than the actual script, actually.

• Love 2

I liked Ethan.  Remind me why he left.......having a brain fart.

Little Scout is adorable!  I like the name.  always think of To Kill a Mocking Bird

ITA a total fail on the 'big' reveal.  I wasn't around during the Benson thing so I'm trying to figure it out.

• Love 3

I thought Korte's big thing was Carly.

Yes, Korte was a Carly fanfic writer above all. It reached its peak (or valley?) in the Tamara Braun period. Who could ever forget "brave and strong and loves with her whole heart"? 

She has had other favorites, though, so if someone says she's really into J/S, I would believe it. She also apparently was one of Spinelli's biggest boosters. I believe it was she who told one of the magazines (around summer 2007) that he was a truth-telling character, someone whose point of view the audience could trust. 

"Little Phoenix" sounds like some shitty pop song about a car, from around 1963, that barely scraped the Top 40.  

• Love 2
On 3/4/2017 at 0:38 PM, dubbel zout said:

I totally cracked up that Julian was able to talk to Liv while gagged

That was so weird.  When I first heard it, I thought it was what Liv was thinking, not that he was actually talking, because, what's the point of the gag at that point.  

• Love 2

Ok, so let me see if I have this right.....

Virginia was Carly's adopted mother.  Frank was not her adopted father, but a stepfather, so Virginia adopted Carly, then married Frank.  That lasted 3 years, because Frank left them when Carly was 3 years old.  Frank goes off, marries Nelle's mom and has Nelle.  Frank takes Carly's rattle with him (why?) and gives it to Nelle even though it's engraved with Carly's name.  

At some point, mom dies and Frank can't handle money so they become poor.  Frank tells Nelle that he's reached out to Carly on several occasions because now she's rich (?) but Carly turns him down.  Now, even if this were true, Nelle as an adult, should not have any qualms about it.  Why would Carly give money to a virtual stranger that she hasn't seen or known since she was 3?  Nelle was all, "you didn't give us any money".  Uhh was she supposed to?  

Then, someone comes looking for a kidney (i swear to dog, show better not make it Jax because I'll have to punch show in the throat.  No way will I beleive that Jax did this and let Liz think Jake was dead all these years).  Lo and behold Nelle matches Joss (total fluke) so Frank sells his kidney to (Jerry?  Helena?) then tells Nelle that evil Carly of the no money giving is the one who came asking for the kidney, and Nelle, again believes his lies.  Girl, you're father sold your kidney right from your teenaged body, why would you believe a word that came out of his mouth?

So because of Frank's lies, Nelle decides to vow vengence on Carly for not giving money and stealing her kidney, by "sleeping" with Sonny and supposedly breaking up CarSon's marriage.  

So, whatever happened to the letter that Nelle read multiple times (and that we saw multiple times via flashbacks that this show loves so much).  The letter was signed, "you owe me, Dad".  

Guh, what nonsense.  

• Love 16
(edited)

I totally cracked up that Julian was able to talk to Liv while gagged

Really.  So Liv runs into Griffin and Julian, who we just heard talking, can't manage a yell from the trunk.  Or kicking to make some banging noises?  I guess I'm supposed to think that he was protecting the innocent passerby from harm from Olivia but once he heard Griffin say he was Duke's son his half a brain should have known she was unlikely to hurt him.

No, please, to Duke being hidden under GH.  Back in the day I had nothing against IB (though I was and shall always be team Robert when it comes Anna) but his last year was painful to watch.

KMc looks wonderful.

I want real story for Laura and Kevin. I like them as a couple, dammit, and I want to see the relationship. Plus every other story line is "Vengeance!" and it's getting tiresome.

And stop dropping things.  Will it take another month to find the answer to Ned's proposal?  Last seen was Olivia F. asking if he was taking it back.  Then nada.  Hate. 

Edited by amaranta
  • Love 5

I believe Korte loved Carly and S&C (their crazier fans bragged about how she put things in the show FOR THEM). Korte is also rumored to have adored SBu/Jason so much, she would follow him around on set. I don't know that I believe that, but then again, the writing for Jason, out of all the clear favorites, was in his own galaxy. 

• Love 1

Virginia was Carly's adopted mother.  Frank was not her adopted father, but a stepfather, so Virginia adopted Carly, then married Frank.  That lasted 3 years, because Frank left them when Carly was 3 years old.  Frank goes off, marries Nelle's mom and has Nelle.  Frank takes Carly's rattle with him (why?) and gives it to Nelle even though it's engraved with Carly's name. 

Frank adopted Carly with Virginia because they couldn't have kids. Then he abandoned them when Carly was very young. That was a sticking point for Carly that Frank adopted her and then later then didn't want her that he left her.

• Love 1