Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

When Sonny waltzed into the PCPD, I half-expected someone to quote Hogan's Heroes: "WHHOOOOOO ESSSSS THEEESSSS MAN??!?"

Jordan is on a spa day and cannot be bothered with such trivial bs like a murder case.  Dante has to get a house, which he's needed for a long ass time.  He lives in a shoe box.  Det Tree is busy waxing Maxie's shoes or something boring at Crimson. Valerie is saving a kitten from a tree.  No one else works at the PCPD.  Because all the crime is Sonny, Julian, and Ava. They tried sending Sonny and Ava to jail and that didn't work, so now it's Julian's turn.   

13 hours ago, jsbt said:

Stabile is not interesting but he's not Frank's pool boy. nvm, I see the reference. I remember him as Poor Dead Mark from Terror Island, James Reilly's(?) Scream rip-off story on Sunset Beach.

He also subbed for Justin Hartley as Fox on Passions during his paternity leave, which tbh is probably what got him the role.  They probably saw his resume and saw that and cast him.   And yeah, he sucked then too.  But worse.   

(edited)

The way Nina was looking at Curtis during the photo shoot really creeped me out.  There's a look that says you think a person's really hot, you're feeling lust... or whatever.  And then there's Stafford, whose expression seemed to say 'I'm going to mate with you and then unleash my inner praying mantis and devour you."

IMO, Donnell Turner is the best looking guy on GH right now.  And of the more recent cast additions one of the show's best actors.  In the right pairing and story line I think he could burn up the screen.  But I'm not feeling it with cadet Val.

Has he been chem tested with Anna?  (Why yes, I think everyone needs a chem test with FH. ;-) )  He'd be an excellent way for Anna to move on from Duke.

Edited by amaranta
  • Love 16
(edited)

When Sonny waltzed into the PCPD,

I had to stop watching as my rage meter was blazing and off the scale.  It is bad enough that this is a guy who gets his jollies having his thugs tie up his foes and beat on them while Sonny pulls up a stool so he can sit with a grin on his face and watch the beating. This is a guy who was threatening to MURDER a woman throughout her pregnancy.  If that sub-human behavior wasn't bad enough, the woman was trying to bring his own child to term.  This is the 'hero' of our soap opera.  I wasn't even watching when he pimped out a young woman and got her hooked on drugs but since he didn't physically rape a woman/man - the writers think that he's not repulsive.

Daenerys Stormborn needs to come to Port Charles aboard Drogon and roar fire on him and each and every one of his descendants and co-workers and anyone who has any positive thoughts towards Sonny (see ya - lulu and molly)  - and remove this blight permanently from this universe and any other universe that might exist and beyond for eternity.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Daenerys Stormborn needs to come to Port Charles aboard Drogon and roar fire on him and each and every one of his descendants and co-workers and anyone who has any positive thoughts towards Sonny (see ya - lulu and molly)  - their seeds and remove this blight permanently from this universe and any other universe and beyond.

Oh that would be glorious. I'd love to see Sonny try to seduce Dany. She'd just laugh in his face and then sic her dragons on him lol!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No, as written by the people on GH, Daenarys would go to bed with him. That's the GH way.

That this is true makes me so sad. So very sad.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, amaranta said:

IMO, Donnell Turner is the best looking guy on GH right now.  And of the more recent cast additions one of the show's best actors.

I agree and, at least as far as the good-looking part goes, so does Hollywood. I looked at his IMDb page and he's been credited as "Handsome Man" twice in two different shows: How To Get Away With Murder and Anger Management.

I don't understand why Griffin doesn't just hide whenever he sees Maxie or Nathan.

Special Emmy to the day player nurse who overheard Franco say to Nina, "you want to have sex with me?" and made the face that I think we all were making at that moment.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, amaranta said:

IMO, Donnell Turner is the best looking guy on GH right now.  And of the more recent cast additions one of the show's best actors.  In the right pairing and story line I think he could burn up the screen.  But I'm not feeling it with cadet Val.

First of all thanks because I've been wondering what the Curtis actor's name is. Also, I 100% agree.

14 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Special Emmy to the day player nurse who overheard Franco say to Nina, "you want to have sex with me?" and made the face that I think we all were making at that moment.

+1

Did Franco say shit today? He said something to Liz like, "I don't do that shit anymore," but the shit was censored obviously. It was so bizarre to me.

I didn't hate the Franco/Liz scenes today. In fact, I liked them. I don't love myself obviously. Damn you for being right about me ending up liking them, @ulkis!

I had to close my eyes during the Nina/Franco scenes. There isn't a word big enough to express the second-hand embarrassment there. Why I didn't just fast forward I don't know.

Fuck Anna seriously. She is the worst now.  SONNY RUINS EVERYTHING! I hate Anna and Sonny so fucking much that I forgot how much I hate Jordan and I was just SO outraged on her behalf with how those two and Paul were behaving. Like Paul and Anna you're working with Sonny so maybe get off your high horse ok thanks.

Today was probably KS' worst day looks wise. They were really using her hair to hide her face. And her hair is just SO awful. Is she letting it grow out or something or does she want that weird coppery brown color at the ends? This is so shallow sorry! On a non-shallow note, can they just put Maxie and Griffin together already so we can move the fuck on. I'm just so bored. I'm ready for Claudette to come just so we can move on with this story.

I'm growing so tired of Finn and after some initial spark the luster has seriously worn off on Finn/Hayden. This is gonna be a long summer.

Kiki/Dillon tomorrow! It's simultaneously nice and horrible to have something I actually really look forward to on this fakakta show.

• Love 7
(edited)
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't hate the Franco/Liz scenes today. In fact, I liked them. I don't love myself obviously. Damn you for being right about me ending up liking them, @ulkis!

you softy!

Today was probably KS' worst day looks wise. They were really using her hair to hide her face. And her hair is just SO awful. Is she letting it grow out or something or does she want that weird coppery brown color at the ends? This is so shallow sorry! On a non-shallow note, can they just put Maxie and Griffin together already so we can move the fuck on. I'm just so bored. I'm ready for Claudette to come just so we can move on with this story.

Yeah, I haven't watched today yet, but I was thinking, "maybe I'll just ask someone when Claudette actually shows up" because even though I hate the fact that Bree Williamson is gonna be on this show at least it might be unintentional comedy/means this story is doing SOMETHING. Shouldn't she be on soon? They announced her casting a while ago now.

I'm growing so tired of Finn and after some initial spark the luster has seriously worn off on Finn/Hayden. This is gonna be a long summer.

Finn/Hayden, imo, is a terrible idea. Finn is best with the hospital staff (and Tracy). 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Jordan is on a spa day and cannot be bothered with such trivial bs like a murder case.

Seriously. Jordan kind of shrugged and casually announced that Alexis among other people had motive, opportunity, and means, so WTF "let's pick Alexis for the crime and throw away the key." When Alexis wouldn't talk without her lawyer, Jordan was all contempt and sarcasm to everyone about it. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty" Jordan?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Finn/Hayden, imo, is a terrible idea. Finn is best with the hospital staff (and Tracy). 

It's unfathomable to me that they finally found a place where ME kinda worked (with Tracy/at the hospital) and instead decided to pair him with fucking RB. It's like they're trying to be horrible!

And yea I feel like Claudette should be here by now. Does anyone know when BW starts airing?

• Love 3
(edited)

If Neener was male, she would be all kinds of politically incorrect (for example, heterosexually):

• Lusting and stalking after Freako for hot unprotected sex in the hospital hallways
  • Trying to get her male acquaintances to pose naked and dominated in Crimson
  • Landing on purpose atop her boss on the floor and staring at him like a hungry ogre

Neener is sexually harassing people. Why is she getting away with it?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, ulkis said:

It's way too early for him to have a love interest, especially with Hayden. The last thing I want to see is a Nik/Hayden/Finn triangle. Good grief.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Seriously. Jordan kind of shrugged and casually announced that Alexis among other people had motive, opportunity, and means, so WTF "let's pick Alexis for the crime and throw away the key." When Alexis wouldn't talk without her lawyer, Jordan was all contempt and sarcasm to everyone about it. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty" Jordan?

Her nails were not going to do themselves is what happened.   Besides, she probably knew Sonny would bust in and yell anyway, so why bother?   She chose a Mani over a Sonny.   

• Love 3

How hard can it possibly be to remember the line 'Diane, you need to get to the police station ASAP.'? Apparently very because Mo stumbled over it before finally spitting it out. Tell me again why anyone thinks he's such a wonderful actor????

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

If Neener was male, she would be all kinds of politically incorrect (for example, heterosexually):

• Lusting and stalking after Freako for hot unprotected sex in the hospital hallways
  • Trying to get her male acquaintances to pose naked and dominated in Crimson
  • Landing on purpose atop her boss on the floor and staring at him like a hungry ogre

Neener is sexually harassing people. Why is she getting away with it?

She was eye fucking Curtis during his shoot. I wanted to comfort him so badly 

• Love 6

I like Fin and Hayden (and yes, even Roxy the lizard) and their scenes today were pretty good.  I feel like they have more chemistry that Nicholas/Hayden.  I would rather watch Hayen/Fin  than Alexis/Sonny/Julian.  And who knows if/when Nicholas is coming back to the show?  So, bring on whatever (finchel? hyfinn?) acronym. 

• Love 7

Don't really have much use for Jordan but I loved her checking Sonny and telling him to stay out of her biz. Griffin was so gonna tell Nathan that he put a bullet in him. It's gonna get ugly when Maxie finds out.

• Love 2
(edited)

I still can't believe that Alexis' fingerprints being on the dagger - which she owned before the murder occurred - is being used to suggest her guilt.

I wanted Alexis to punch Anna in the throat.

I wish someone would knock the smug bitch face off of Liez.

This regime and the last one suck at bringing on new characters. Finn hasn't been here nearly long enough for anyone to really care about him supposedly dying. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8

Gee, Sonny, how's a gal supposed to take seriously that she's dead to you when you go and call her lawyer for her and all?

This was a really boring episode.  When are all these "adventures" supposed to begin?  So far, all I'm seeing in the future is a summer of ennui.

• Love 10
(edited)

I wish they would just drop Crimson from the story rotation. It kind of worked when Megan Ward was playing Kate (I still miss her), because The Devil Wears Prada was a recent thing at the time, and Maxie and Lulu were her terrified assistants, and we just heard vague things about a style magazine. It's long past its usefulness, and the stories are just bizarre now. A "real women" issue that is performing well in the "major markets," when the real women are all from one area of New York that isn't even New York City? Yeah, I'll bet those features on Epiphany and Bobbie were the talk of towns nationwide.  

And this "objectification of men" issue sounds vile. I hate that kind of thing. Half-naked guys being made to pose like coffee tables and other objects while women put their feet up on them? That's a blow for liberation? That would have been obnoxious in the 1970s, but it might have been considered daring. Now it's not even that; it's just dumb. This is the same kind of knee-jerk, ill-considered "shoe's on the other foot" thinking we see too much of in the real world, as if the goal of feminism (or civil rights activism, or anything along those lines) isn't to elevate but to allow everyone to be equally crude and nasty. Remember those soap-press cretins telling fans to "get over it" when GH had Jax get raped and the other characters made light of it? "Women on soaps are raped all the time!"

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Sake614 said:

How hard can it possibly be to remember the line 'Diane, you need to get to the police station ASAP.'? Apparently very because Mo stumbled over it before finally spitting it out. Tell me again why anyone thinks he's such a wonderful actor????

OMG! I totally came here to say the same thing. I couldn't believe he couldn't get the line out or remember the line. Why? Is he treated like a god by TPTB and his fellow actors. They love him and think he's the greatest actor.

• Love 7
On June 15, 2016 at 2:20 PM, UYI said:

Carly's middle name is actually spelled "Leigh". :) 

I know this is from a while back, but I just wanted to say I think it's so sweet that you know this. A true Carly fan : )! 

16 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

I wish they would just drop Crimson from the story rotation. It kind of worked when Megan Ward was playing Kate (I still miss her), because The Devil Wears Prada was a recent thing at the time, and Maxie and Lulu were her terrified assistants, and we just heard vague things about a style magazine. It's long past its usefulness, and the stories are just bizarre now.

I agree with you, but it's also a story that's not about Sonny, Jason, vengenance for Duke, so I'm willing to put up with it a little bit. 

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Oh that would be glorious. I'd love to see Sonny try to seduce Dany. She'd just laugh in his face and then sic her dragons on him lol!

14 hours ago, ulkis said:

No, as written by the people on GH, Daenarys would go to bed with him. That's the GH way.

Dany would sleep with him.

Sansa would sleep with him.

Cersi would sleep with him, with Jamie's approval.

Yara would sleep with him.

Brienne would sleep with him.

Jon Snow would work for him out of loyalty.

And the Faith Militant wouldn't touch him, because he talks to the Old Gods and the New Gods and they know he is suffering, plus Diane would get the Iron Bank to defund King's Landing. Oh, and Jon Snow would defeat all of the Sparrows. Himself. Because Sonny.

Edited by NutmegsDad
Let me rephrase that...
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

And the Faith Militant wouldn't touch him, because he talks to the Old Gods and the New Gods and they know he is suffering, plus Diane would get the Iron Bank to defund King's Landing. Oh, and Jon Snow would defeat all of the Sparrows. Himself. Because Sonny.

Okay this is all just soooo wrong! I guess I could see Cersei sleeping with him if she thought there was some advantage for her and/or Kings Landing. But the rest? just NO!

• Love 1

Maxie, you are a totally annoying child. I'm soooo tired of Maxie following Griffin around. spotting him in undress, and then demanding that he perform some clergy role just because he is a priest. Nobody else demands and thus embarrasses him. I wish the Tree or Mac  or Felicia would tell Maxie to SFU and stop being rude.

• Love 1

Isn't Mo due for a nice, long vacay? I'm willing to contribute all the coins and some of the lint from my pocket to help get him started on his own Around the World in 80 Days 'adventure'.

Seriously, Frank, WHO do you think enjoys watching a geriatric Sesame Street mob boss swanning all over town, all up in erbody's business like some tween Freeform Disney princess? I don't understand their absolute refusal to move this show into the 21st century. We're on the verge of our first female president, and this show has most of the women acting a damn fool in one way or another because of a man. Like, is there no plan to try to actually increase viewership? Or is it just about bailing the water out of a sinking Titanic with a Solo bathroom cup? Asking for a friend.. :-)

• Love 8

I wish Diane wouldn't rush to bail out Alexis from the slammer. I want to see all three daughters of the coven shrieking "Mommy! mommy! mommy!" as they circle outside the prison cell, frantically trying to cope.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, amaranta said:

The way Nina was looking at Curtis during the photo shoot really creeped me out.  There's a look that says you think a person's really hot, you're feeling lust... or whatever.  And then there's Stafford, whose expression seemed to say 'I'm going to mate with you and then unleash my inner praying mantis and devour you."

Has he been chem tested with Anna?  (Why yes, I think everyone needs a chem test with FH. ;-) )  He'd be an excellent way for Anna to move on from Duke.

Nina needs to get laid - STAT!  She's behaving like a cat in heat, and I wish Franco had accommodated her in the GH locker room to put both her and us out of our misery!  Unfortunately, I think there may be more of this annoying predatory libido before this is over.

Re Donnell Turner, I agree!  He has so much potential; but, being as I'm kinda off the pervasive focus on "pairings" in soaps these days, I'm really enjoying that we are learning more about him through interactions with a variety of characters - including the three women who have played the biggest part in his scenes so far – Jordan, Hayden and Valerie.  I’m enjoyed the journey just the way it is! 

Through his ex-sister-in-law and DEA partner Jordan, we are learning much about his past story – a story which, at first, focused on damaging elements such as coke addiction and his screwing up and leaving the DEA.  In taking down of the robber at Kelly’s, we also learned that Curtis is a kick a$$ action character and that he and Jordan were an effective policing team.  And now we are learning that, while Curtis made mistakes, the past “sins” are really more Jordan’s than his – and that he became really messed up trying to do what he thought was right for his brother.  I really like how the writers evolved this insight into Curtis’s past and character through his interactions with Jordan. 

And then there’s his time spent with Hayden in the one-sided friendship in which we saw Curtis’s willingness to color outside the lines by doing things like “procuring” evidence at the PCPD and abetting Hayden in keeping some key information in her shooting quiet.  We have also seen his chivalrous, protective nature in his attempts to keep her safe from Nikolas in spite of herself.

For me, however, his interactions with Valerie have proven to be the most significant to date because, in their scenes together, we have seen more of the caring, generous Curtis and because those scenes have been the catalyst for us finally learning much more about his past and his hopes for the future.  Through the scenes with Valerie, we have seen a relaxed, fun-loving Curtis.  More importantly, we have seen the heart within this man who so thoughtfully hosted Valerie’s graduation party and who cared enough about this young woman to give her his good luck charm.  We saw his wisdom and perspective in knowing that it was time for Dante, Lulu and Valerie to put their past behind them - and who facilitated (without forcing it) a situation in which this important step could be taken.  We saw the wise man and gentleman who gave Hayden needed schooling on the meaning of friendship and who reminded her of the basic good manners she had forgotten. Being part of Valerie’s life has opened a huge door for Curtis – the door to revealing more about his past and to giving voice to his hopes to return to the police force. 

We throw a lot of bricks at those in charge of the GH shop; however, in Curtis's case, I think they are doing a good job of introducing and developing his character.  They have done so gradually - and that is always a good thing in my books!  And they are doing something which is of prime importance to me - developing the CHARACTER FIRST before launching into the couples game.  (In the interest of full disclosure, right now the GH couples game feels, to me, like trying to match a pile of socks after taking them out of dryer - about as dry, boring, mechanical and contrived.  So give me a well-developed individual character first any day!!!)   Time will come for that hot romance!  And it will be a better story because we will know Curtis well before it begins. 

I expect Jordan might be his eventual destination; however, she needs to get rid of that attitude and find some vulnerability and softer edges first.  Hayden is a friend only - and a friend who, thus far, has been one who considers only her own needs.  While I like the happiness and lightness of Valerie's scenes with him, the difference in age and life experience is too obvious to make them a go.  Theirs is, however, a relationship I'd like to see maintained as a supportive friend, mentor - even pseudo big brother - connection. 

Wherever he goes - I expect I'll always be more interested in him than his love stories. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

Can we have a feel-good moment for a second where Sonny Corinthos visits the GoT universe. He steps onto the canvas in the middle of a road and he attempts to draw the attention of someone passing by on horse. 

"Uhhh, ummm, uhhhh, cannu tull mmmwwwrrrrrrr ...." and THWAP!!! he's hit by a blunt ... or sharp, makes no difference ... object from whoever is on the horse. And Sonny, knocked out cold, lying on the road. Death certain during the cold nightfall.

Maybe Tyrion passes by a day or two later and takes a piss, not even taking notice of the lifeless body.

• Love 11

As if her #justiceforduke nonsense wasn't bad enough, now we have Anna siding with Sonny--'just tell him what he wants to know, he has people he pays off anyway?"  In what bizarro universe would Anna SuperSpy Devane ever utter those words?  Oh, right, this awful, awful show.

• Love 15

@Francie I wouldn't have objected one bit if he was caught in the middle of the battle between Ramsey Bolton and Jon Snow last week. Just as long as he ended up as dead as the rest of Ramsey's men. Or maybe Ramsey could have taken him in like he did Theon. That could've been fun to see Sonny emasculated. :)

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As if her #justiceforduke nonsense wasn't bad enough, now we have Anna siding with Sonny--'just tell him what he wants to know, he has people he pays off anyway?"  In what bizarro universe would Anna SuperSpy Devane ever utter those words?  Oh, right, this awful, awful show.

See this is the problem. I like GoT just fine, but if were GH writers and GH producers writing for those characters, they would be made to do the exact same thing as Anna. Anna Devane is a lot smarter and more principled than D.Stormborn. She doesn't need dragons. She should be working on ways to remove the corruption that Sonny infects into people and places, not becoming one of his acolytes. I don't mind her love for Duke, my issue is that she doesn't see Sonny is the greater problem and that Sonny is unconsciously using her like he did Duke. When I think of Sonny, I don't think of Ramsay, I think of another character for another show, Firefly. In a episode, Heart of Gold (where I own Kim Mc guest starred) there was a self important ranch owner named Rance Burgess. He kept the entire moon in poverty so he could play cowboy, used whores but after he impregnated one of them, demanded the child, attempted take him by force because he thought he was morally better than his baby mama. Sound familiar? As Malcolm Reynolds described him, "There is nothing worse than a monster that thinks he is right with God." which is the perfect description of Sonny. The better story would be Anna methodically removing Sonny's gripe over Port Charles, because unlike Sonny's enemies, Anna doesn't hate Sonny and appreciates what Sonny did for Robin when she was a teenager.  

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Can we have a feel-good moment for a second where Sonny Corinthos visits the GoT universe. He steps onto the canvas in the middle of a road and he attempts to draw the attention of someone passing by on horse. 

"Uhhh, ummm, uhhhh, cannu tull mmmwwwrrrrrrr ...." and THWAP!!! he's hit by a blunt ... or sharp, makes no difference ... object from whoever is on the horse. And Sonny, knocked out cold, lying on the road. Death certain during the cold nightfall.

Maybe Tyrion passes by a day or two later and takes a piss, not even taking notice of the lifeless body.

Oh, yes. Sonny visiting the GoT instead of the other way around would be a highly different story. Morgan could follow him and kill Sonny while he was on the toilet.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

@Francie I wouldn't have objected one bit if he was caught in the middle of the battle between Ramsey Bolton and Jon Snow last week. Just as long as he ended up as dead as the rest of Ramsey's men. Or maybe Ramsey could have taken him in like he did Theon. That could've been fun to see Sonny emasculated. :)

I would want Sansa to sic Ramsay's hungry dogs on Sonny and tear him apart too.

Edited by tvgoddess
Sonny enrages me so much I forgot a word.
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Oh, yes. Sonny visiting the GoT instead of the other way around would be a highly different story. Morgan could follow him and kill Sonny while he was on the toilet.

About the only ones I can imagine surviving are Anna, and even then she'd be low on the totem pole, and Dante if he joins Jon Snow and keeps a low profile. And maybe Nathan if he, in fact, made like a tree. Literally like a tree.

Though I'd like to imagine Hamilton McBain Finn saying, "Hey, I have a dragon too. You have any lettuce to spare? Organic?"

Oddly enough, I think Georgie and Robin would have had half a shot. And 1990s Alexis might have made it. That's reason no. 203 for hating Guza. He had these heroines with potential, and he marginalized them, demonized them, and straight out killed them while he was busy living vicariously through Jason, Spinelli, Luke, and Sonny.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

I would Sansa to sic Ramsay's hungry dogs on Sonny and tear him apart too.

I thought of that but the dogs are really cute and I wouldn't want them to get sick. One never knows what diseases Sonny has ?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Francie said:

About the only ones I can imagine surviving are Anna, and even then she'd be low on the totem pole, and Dante if he joins Jon Snow and keeps a low profile. And maybe Nathan if he, in fact, made like a tree. Literally like a tree.

Though I'd like to imagine Hamilton McBain Finn saying, "Hey, I have a dragon too. You have any lettuce to spare? Organic?"

Oddly enough, I think Georgie and Robin would have had half a shot. And 1990s Alexis might have made it. That's reason no. 203 for hating Guza. He had these heroines with potential, and he marginalized them, demonized them, and straight out killed them while he was busy living vicariously through Jason, Spinelli, Luke, and Sonny.

I think Stefan would be okay too. The 2003 version does not count.

I don't know, I think you're being kind to Dante lol. Early Dante maybe. You're right, maybe if he keeps a low profile. Or follows Gendry on

on that boat wherever he went

ummm topic, were the Liz/Franco scenes as awkward yesterday as the spoiler pics made them seem?

• Love 2

I actually didn't mind the Liz/Franco scenes. Especially when they were talking about the murders and she asked what would make someone do that. When he replied 'power' and then explained that for some, that's everything, it was like for a fleeting moment she remembered who he was and what he'd done. Her 'I hVe a lot of work to do'  as she walked away was perfect.

• Love 6

For me, however, his interactions with Valerie have proven to be the most significant to date because, in their scenes together, we have seen more of the caring, generous Curtis and because those scenes have been the catalyst for us finally learning much more about his past and his hopes for the future. 

Curtis just seems to want to hit the hay with Valerie but I do currently enjoy his scenes with Hayden and Jordan.

• Love 3
(edited)

What is happening to me!  I've loathed Kiki for years and thought Dillon was a douche throughout the Lulu stuff, but I really find them cute together and their relationship is the closest thing this show has had to a slow burn in forever.  So, of course, here comes Morgan to ruin it all.  I cannot believe this show expects anyone to root for a guy who slept with her mom AND her "aunt" AND Darby AND got her shot over the guy who takes her to concerts and gets her medicine when she's sick.  WTF!

In other news, this Huxley shit is beyond stupid.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Mrs OldManBalls said:

I know this is from a while back, but I just wanted to say I think it's so sweet that you know this. A true Carly fan : )! 

I agree with you, but it's also a story that's not about Sonny, Jason, vengenance for Duke, so I'm willing to put up with it a little bit. 

Haha, I'm not really, I'm just a trivia nerd. :)

• Love 1