Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
GHScorpiosRule

Episode Discussion: TFGH

Recommended Posts

I'm still grasping at straws to think of one crime or sin that Ava has committed that the Corinthos family hasn't and exactly how she's worse than them on any level.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I'm still grasping at straws to think of one crime or sin that Ava has committed that the Corinthos family hasn't and exactly how she's worse than them on any level.

I can say this without having watched in ages - Ava's terrible crime is that she is neither Sonny or Carly. It's like the mob money thing, it's only wrong if someone else is making it. Or living off of it.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Anna being maternal about Henrik is so unconvincing, especially since she didn't want to bond with the baby when it was born.

I can understand why she didn't want to raise Faison's child because of her twisted relationship with him. (What I don't understand is A) why she didn't use birth control and B) why she didn't have an abortion when she got pregnant). She probably thought that the baby would be taken care of in a loving family.

Now it's 40 years later, she's more mature, and she's hearing that far from a happy childhood, her child had a miserable one.  Her guilt and regret seems natural to me.  THIS IS SUCH A STUPID RETCON.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I can understand why she didn't want to raise Faison's child because of her twisted relationship with him. (What I don't understand is A) why she didn't use birth control and B) why she didn't have an abortion when she got pregnant). She probably thought that the baby would be taken care of in a loving family.

Now it's 40 years later, she's more mature, and she's hearing that far from a happy childhood, her child had a miserable one.  Her guilt and regret seems natural to me.  THIS IS SUCH A STUPID RETCON.

This is dumber than Anna banging Casey the Space Alien's earth twin. 

Plus, if she needs some fabric tape to help with the missing buttons on her  blouse, I think they sell it at 7-11

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I can understand why she didn't want to raise Faison's child because of her twisted relationship with him. (What I don't understand is A) why she didn't use birth control and B) why she didn't have an abortion when she got pregnant). She probably thought that the baby would be taken care of in a loving family.

 

All of these years, she thought that her child raised in a loving home. To know, that he was raised by Faison? She is torturing herself imagining the life her son had to endure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

THIS IS SUCH A STUPID RETCON.

It's the worst. The way the story has been written she can reserve judgement on LWB/FS without being his mother. I don't want to watch yet another kid rag on his mother for "deserting" him when there were very good reasons for the mother not to raise the child herself. The mothers are always OMG TEH EVUL no matter the circumstances. UGH.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like MB flubbed his line in the police station and they kept it in. When Ava said, “Who the hell is Courtney?” MB turns around....stammers....and, says “my daughter.....my sister..she died”. Seriously! I can forgive actors forgetting their lines but MB sounds and acts like this on a daily basis. I’m always amazed how everyone thinks he’s so great. I’m also amazed that they kept it in. I guess the old days of do overs are long gone. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Nope just one take.

I realized I must not really pay attention to Sonny scenes because I was really quite surprised at the stuttering.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This son of Faison story is so awful. I don't mind Peter August and I really like Anna on occasion but this manipulated, twisted lost baby story sucks so much. There's too many people she's going to need to explain things to and apologize and cry about it. Weeks worth of crying. Not interested in Anna the weepy spy.

 In fact I can't think of a current storyline that I'm invested in. I've started watching the CBS soaps and they're a lot more interesting but the complaints about Victor in the forums are identical to the complaints about Sonny. ;)

What I'd like to see is Laura show up at the Nurses Ball, doing her Miss Star Eyes twinkle at Kevin and send Lucy spinning off into space.  And lots more Robert Scorpio.

Does anyone else remember when the Santa Barbara writers created the Carnation Killer whose sole purpose was to kill off useless characters and bad actors? It was awesome and would be very useful in Port Charles. 

Yes, I've been watching "the stories' for a very long time.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, paisley said:

This son of Faison story is so awful. I don't mind Peter August and I really like Anna on occasion but this manipulated, twisted lost baby story sucks so much. There's too many people she's going to need to explain things to and apologize and cry about it. Weeks worth of crying. Not interested in Anna the weepy spy.

 In fact I can't think of a current storyline that I'm invested in. I've started watching the CBS soaps and they're a lot more interesting but the complaints about Victor in the forums are identical to the complaints about Sonny. ;)

What I'd like to see is Laura show up at the Nurses Ball, doing her Miss Star Eyes twinkle at Kevin and send Lucy spinning off into space.  And lots more Robert Scorpio.

Does anyone else remember when the Santa Barbara writers created the Carnation Killer whose sole purpose was to kill off useless characters and bad actors? It was awesome and would be very useful in Port Charles. 

Yes, I've been watching "the stories' for a very long time.

At least Victor is not on screen 24/7, 5 days a week like Scummy is.  Plus MB is younger than EB and can't remember his lines.

Edited by Hater
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

One tweak would have fixed this: Anna had a Secret!Baby! result from seducing unknown target of WSB interest, that Faison then found out about and raised as his own. (Peter wouldn't even have to know that Faison wasn't his father.) And if the next sweeps revelation was that the unknown target was one Stefan Cassadine, well that would just be further proof that I could write a pretty good soap.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I love the fact that Sonny was menacing someone in the police station, and his cop son, and nobody even blinked.  

And I find 0 fault with anything Ava said.  Avery should not be living with Mike, who goes from not knowing her at all to thinking she's his daughter.  She's 3, and can't possibly be expected to cope with that.  And Sonny has made no move at all to properly care for Mike or to mitigate any confusion.  Avery has a nanny, but what is she supposed to do, whisk Avery out of the room every time Mike lapses?  How is that good for her?  Mike should be moved to the guest house and have a full time caregiver/helper.  They are just lucky that nothing bad happened this time.  And it seemed in the moment like they were just going to go home and sweep it under the rug.  Fuck that!

 

I don't think Mike should be locked up, or denied contact with his granddaughter, but I don't think it's a good idea for them to be living together considering the speed of his deterioration and what's happened so far.  

Edited by ouinason · Reason: Clarification
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It looks like MB flubbed his line in the police station and they kept it in. When Ava said, “Who the hell is Courtney?” MB turns around....stammers....and, says “my daughter.....my sister..she died”. Seriously! I can forgive actors forgetting their lines but MB sounds and acts like this on a daily basis. I’m always amazed how everyone thinks he’s so great. I’m also amazed that they kept it in. I guess the old days of do overs are long gone. 

So, just like Mike, Sonny was thinking Courtney was his daughter, too.  Maybe Sonny also has Alzheimer's.  Or Maurice does.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Happywatcher said:

This is dumber than Anna banging Casey the Space Alien's earth twin. 

Plus, if she needs some fabric tape to help with the missing buttons on her  blouse, I think they sell it at 7-11

Anna never "banged Casey the Space Alien's earth twin."

I mean, *I* thought he was cute, and I wouldn't have minded if Anna and Shep Casey has hooked up. 

But they didn't. 

Nor did she hook up with the actual alien himself. 

It was just Duke and Robert during her first stint on GH. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

So, just like Mike, Sonny was thinking Courtney was his daughter, too.  Maybe Sonny also has Alzheimer's.  Or Maurice does.

Hate to defend MB, but I heard him say, Mike's daughter, my sister.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Greta said:

One tweak would have fixed this: Anna had a Secret!Baby! result from seducing unknown target of WSB interest,

My tweak would be no secret baby in the first place. The retcon rarely works, and the show is terrible about continuing the family link after the intro story. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Hate to defend MB, but I heard him say, Mike's daughter, my sister.

Yes that's what I heard as well, and then I got confused when Carly said "Spencer's mother" not "Nikolas Spencer's ex-fiance and Spencer Cassadine's mother." Did Ava even ever meet Spencer, to understand that explanation?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes that's what I heard as well, and then I got confused when Carly said "Spencer's mother" not "Nikolas Spencer's ex-fiance and Spencer Cassadine's mother." Did Ava even ever meet Spencer, to understand that explanation?

Spencer and Ava were quite friendly for a little while after she was burned.  He sympathized with her because he'd had a facial burn too.  They also bonded over the loss of Nikolas which Ava witnessed.  Then later, she chose to pursue Valentin's offer for and experimental treatment for her scars in exchange for refusing to testify against Valentin and Spencer felt betrayed (not without cause).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Francie said:

Anna never "banged Casey the Space Alien's earth twin."

I mean, *I* thought he was cute, and I wouldn't have minded if Anna and Shep Casey has hooked up. 

But they didn't. 

Nor did she hook up with the actual alien himself. 

It was just Duke and Robert during her first stint on GH. 

Not wanting to argue, but I remembered it as the space crystal appeared after Duke left linking the alien to Robin, and after Casey the alien child in a man's body left his earth twin showed up and he and Anna had an affair.

I googled and some sites say they did have an affair, and the earth twin's name was Shep.

I had forgotten everyone in PC went to the hotel during the blackout because they were afraid the aliens were invading...

This current storyline isn't that bad, by comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Hate to defend MB, but I heard him say, Mike's daughter, my sister.

Damn.  Well, it was fun while it lasted. 

Actually, MB doesn't bug me like he does most others.  Go figure.  However, GH's never-ending love affair with the mob is a different story.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Bad move showcasing Jason, Sam, and Spin’s lame investigative skills right alongside Robert and Anna scenes. We all know the storyline is idiotic, but, somehow, TR and FH are able to rise above the material. The pair just exudes intelligence and class. Even their banter is a higher level than anything else we see on the current show. Meanwhile, the other three come off like clowns. Sam, bless her heart, couldn’t pull off sophisticated socialite if her life depended upon it. Jason hasn’t evolved beyond caveman so it’s wise that he didn’t speak, and Spinelli continues to be a complete buffoon. That ingratiating smile of his really bugs. Those scenes were an embarrassment for this once great soap.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlueberryJane23 said:

Bad move showcasing Jason, Sam, and Spin’s lame investigative skills right alongside Robert and Anna scenes. We all know the storyline is idiotic, but, somehow, TR and FH are able to rise above the material. The pair just exudes intelligence and class. Even their banter is a higher level than anything else we see on the current show. Meanwhile, the other three come off like clowns. Sam, bless her heart, couldn’t pull off sophisticated socialite if her life depended upon it. Jason hasn’t evolved beyond caveman so it’s wise that he didn’t speak, and Spinelli continues to be a complete buffoon. That ingratiating smile of his really bugs. Those scenes were an embarrassment for this once great soap.

The only thing those three are able to exude together in their "investigative scenes" is smugness.  Smug, thy name is the three stooges.  That's all.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Spinelli:  If you touch it  we're dead!     Me: TOUCH IT! TOUCH IT! TOUCH IT!

Sonny:  It was an accident, it will never happen again.    Me: that settles it, I'm on Team Ava. Once again, Sonny protects his loved ones to their own detriment.  Also, call Child Services!

Griffin can give Jordan information about Mike if Sonny holds the medical power of attorney and gives consent.   Did Sonny and his super lawyer Diane ever draw up a medical power of attorney? And frankly, since Mike is now too dangerous to leave unsupervised and  Sonny is denying it, Griffin ethically should speak up.  Also I have zero sympathy for Carly being dismissed, sauce for the gander.

TR and FH spun crap into gold today. They are so much better than this story.  Can we keep Robert please? But I will give credit to the writers for making Anna so young and naive that it makes it more plausible. I like that Robert is still trying to protect Anna, as well as Robin and the grandchildren.

Lol at Nina so eager to have Peter into Riley that she's rocking back and forth, and Peter desperate to be saved. 

"Nina is your wife, Valentin. Find a way to deal with her." I can't help it, I like Peter.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

So, to review, Ava didn't get to have her evening with her daughter because Sonny's dad took off with her and they didn't find her until the next day.  Somehow, though, Sonny is showing a kindness by giving Avery to Ava for tonight so she won't have Mike locked up?  Uh no, assholes.  She didn't get HER night with HER daughter because YOUR dad took her.  Of course she gets a make up day. She should get something else in order for her to agree to drop the freak out on Mike.  And, for what it's worth, I do think she is being cruel about Mike and might possibly not be on her side if Carly and Sonny weren't giant assholes who have been cruel to her since day one and keep Avery away from Ava at all costs. This show. And don't get me started on Avery calling Carly "Mommy". I vote we trade Carly to Mr. Death for Nathan.  Or Faison.  Or Nik.  Or Helena.  Or random no name person who died in the earthquake.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Remind me again why anyone would give a crap that Ava slept with Paul Hornsby, one time, eleventy years ago.  Carly tossed that out there today, like it mattered.  I mean, Ava has pulled her share of crap (and I"m an Ava fan!), but sleeping with Paul is not at the top of the horror list.  

And so begins the end of Grava.  He is shocked, SHOCKED that she wants to fight for her daughter instead of supporting her.  

22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Did Sonny and his super lawyer Diane ever draw up a medical power of attorney?

Oh, I'm sure they must have.  Because that would have given Sonny another opportunity to be so upset by this whole thing that is affecting HIM, and how upset it makes HIM, while he drinks his alcolhol and rubs his chin and whisper talks his pain.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Robert was the MVP today. He showed such compassion for Anna and regret that she beared the burden of her secret alone, but still reminded her that her family's safety needed to be prioritized over her need to contact Henrik. I think that's a totally appropriate response from him, because even though we the audience know Henrik isn't likely to hurt Anna or anyone else, Robert doesn't, and he has to operate on the assumption that Faison's son could be a threat.

Is Nina really so clueless that she thought a pretty face would be enough to sway Peter? He's thoughtful and intellectual enough that it seems obvious he wouldn't be impressed by a vacuous model. That whole scenario was kind of worth it, though, due to Valentin's obvious and amusing discomfort. 

I feel bad that Mike is getting caught up in the Sonny/Ava war, but Sonny isn't helping matters by refusing to see that Mike is dangerous, albeit inadvertently. It's also maddening to hear Sonny throw around the fact that he's got full custody and has been so "generous" to provide Ava with a paltry amount of time with Avery. The whole reason he's got full custody is because he took advantage of Ava when she nearly died in the fire, and he stood over her hospital bed and gloated that he was taking her daughter away, so I'm not feeling sorry for him that Ava's standing firm in her determination to be in Avery's life. Sonny and "Mommy" Carly can try all they want to erase Ava's significance, she's not going down without a fight.

Edited by Linny
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

It was funny when Jordan said stop yelling and Sonny stopped shouting in mid-sentence like he finally realized it was him that Jordan was talking about.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And, for what it's worth, I do think she is being cruel about Mike and might possibly not be on her side if Carly and Sonny weren't giant assholes who have been cruel to her since day one and keep Avery away from Ava at all costs.

Totally, they pushed her to this extreme.

And I'm reminded how, when Ava had full custody, Sonny and Carly would whine that she wasn't being fair and should totally give them more time that they weren't legally entitled to.  And I mused then that, situations reversed, they would never do the same for her.  And here we fuckin' are.

That said, I am so tired of the Avery custody battles.  Give them both joint custody and shut up about it for at least two years, k thanks bye.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Totally, they pushed her to this extreme.

And I'm reminded how, when Ava had full custody, Sonny and Carly would whine that she wasn't being fair and should totally give them more time that they weren't legally entitled to.  And I mused then that, situations reversed, they would never do the same for her.  And here we fuckin' are.

That said, I am so tired of the Avery custody battles.  Give them both joint custody and shut up about it for at least two years, k thanks bye.

Amen.  It's so goddamned annoying.  That child has become nothing more than something for each to gloat at the other at.  ISTG that spoiler about Ava seeing Scotty better be about her finally taking this to court.  Of course she'll be the devil, per S/C, to do so, but as if I care what those two demons think (and neither should anyone).

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

That said, I am so tired of the Avery custody battles.  Give them both joint custody and shut up about it for at least two years, k thanks bye.

ITA. After a certain extent, I don't give a damn about the welfare of the fucking fictional children.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ulkis said:

ITA. After a certain extent, I don't give a damn about the welfare of the fucking fictional children.

Avery's welfare will be just as find sequestered in a bedroom napping at Ava's as it is as Sonny and Carly's.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Let's watch the tone, folks. Getting a bit testy in here. Let us remember this is old material. No one will have perfect memories. But it's also not life and death. So keep things civil and reminisce in the history thread, where this actually belongs. Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

That said, I am so tired of the Avery custody battles.  Give them both joint custody and shut up about it for at least two years, k thanks bye.

Couldn't agree more.  Sonny and Ava are both terrible people and watching them claim that the other is the problem is ridiculous.  I hate watching Sonny and Carly act like Ava is the devil from whom they're saving Avery.  I mean, Ava is objectively an awful person who has made extremely questionable parenting choices.... but Sonny can hardly claim the higher ground.  Of the three, Carly is the least awful and certainly the least criminal; but she loses any credit she might earn by choosing to live with and raise children with Sonny.

 

That said, I cannot really root for Ava either.  Because when she thinks she has the upper hand, she is just as big a hypocritical a-hole as Sonny.   Both of them only talk about sharing custody when the other is in control. As soon as Sonny gets the advantage, he presses it for all it's worth and vice versa. 

 

So just go with joint custody and hope that somehow, like Michael, Avery manages to come out of having 3 disasters as parents not being a terrible human herself; and NOT like Michael, manages not to be shot.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ma x Gail is breaking my heart. He is doing such a good job showing Mike's confusion and pain. I hope that he wins an Emmy for his outstanding work,

Edited by LillyB
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Avery's welfare will be just as find sequestered in a bedroom napping at Ava's as it is as Sonny and Carly's.

But then CarSon wouldn't be able to own Avery.

That's what they do, they possess the children that they take.  There was never any idea of AJ or any of the Quartermaines being involved with Michael in any way, even the ones who aren't fat. Jax was barred from the country by Sonny. Sonny has been reluctant to let Ava have any say in Avery's life and gloatingly took her away for sole possession as soon as he could.

Even having Avery call Carly "Mommy" instead of "Mommy" and "Mommy Carly" shows that co-parenting is something Sonny will fight to the death to prevent.  Ava's death, that is.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But then CarSon wouldn't be able to own Avery.

That's what they do, they possess the children that they take.  There was never any idea of AJ or any of the Quartermaines being involved with Michael in any way, even the ones who aren't fat. Jax was barred from the country by Sonny. Sonny has been reluctant to let Ava have any say in Avery's life and gloatingly took her away for sole possession as soon as he could.

Even having Avery call Carly "Mommy" instead of "Mommy" and "Mommy Carly" shows that co-parenting is something Sonny will fight to the death to prevent.  Ava's death, that is.

And this is why even though I find Nelle repulsive as a character and don't see a need for her in Port Charles at all, what I don't want is Baby Nelle/Michael (Baby Nelle/Unknown Male?) to be yet another child Carly and Sonny are successful in taking away from one of it's birth parents.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Again I don't care about Avery's custody, but if Sonny has full custody of Avery, how can Ava press charges against Mike for kidnapping?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Griffin ethically should speak up.

About what? It's no secret Mike has Alzheimer's, and Sonny is free to ignore everyone's advice about how Mike would be best taken care of. 

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:
3 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And, for what it's worth, I do think she is being cruel about Mike and might possibly not be on her side if Carly and Sonny weren't giant assholes who have been cruel to her since day one and keep Avery away from Ava at all costs.

Totally, they pushed her to this extreme.

Ava can (and should) be concerned about how Mike interacts with Avery and still be sympathetic about his condition. She's not showing much compassion for him, and that might help her get more time with Avery.

That said, Sonny is an idiot to think Ava won't use anything she can to get more time with Avery. It's so stupid they're still fighting.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

That said, I am so tired of the Avery custody battles.  Give them both joint custody and shut up about it for at least two years, k thanks bye.

This. And we can widen this to include Charlotte so that her idiot parents can stop fighting.

Doesn't the recording of Paul and Ava have Ava admitting she killed Connie? Or something illegal? Otherwise, Ava and Paul sleeping together is nothing.

I had to laugh that Robert has spent roughly 24 hours with Anna and figures out she's LWB/FS's mother. (I know no one has yet made the connection that Heinrich = Peter.)

I also had to laugh at how long it took Michael to find out Avery and Mike were found and okay. Also, the start he made when Nelle hugged her was hilarious.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This. And we can widen this to include Charlotte so that her idiot parents can stop fighting.

I don't buy it in the least that Valentin plays by the rules, but I think we are supposed to believe that Lulu and Valentin now have shared custody of Charlotte.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Spinelli:  If you touch it  we're dead!     Me: TOUCH IT! TOUCH IT! TOUCH IT!

FRIEND! Can Nina, Valentin, Sonny, Carly...oh hell, make it 95% of the cast, touch it too?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

DZ is a good actor. He's the only one that makes me feel his compassion when he is with Mike. He's wasted on Lulu. Give that man his own fucking storyline already. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

He's the only one that makes me feel his compassion when he is with Mike.

Dante's the only one who seems to realize what it means to Mike to have Alzheimer's. Sonny, of course, is thinking only of him, Carly and Michael are preoccupied with other things (though basically sympathetic).

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Sonny: "I've been more than generous with you about Avery."

Me: Doesn't anyone know how to get brains out of a couch, because my head just exploded.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Amen.  It's so goddamned annoying.  That child has become nothing more than something for each to gloat at the other at.  ISTG that spoiler about Ava seeing Scotty better be about her finally taking this to court.  Of course she'll be the devil, per S/C, to do so, but as if I care what those two demons think (and neither should anyone).

I hope so.  I always love how Scotty doesn't lick Sonny's boots.  Would enjoy seeing Scotty going after him in court.

4 hours ago, LillyB said:

Ma x Gail is breaking my heart. He is doing such a good job showing Mike's confusion and pain. I hope that he wins an Emmy for his outstanding work,

Here here.  He is doing great.  Sadly, it makes it even more clear just how bad Maurice Bernard is. Pretty bad considering I'm pretty sure this entire storyline was done for his (MB's) Emmy reel. I'm not sure what the opposite of the midas touch is, but he has it.

3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And this is why even though I find Nelle repulsive as a character and don't see a need for her in Port Charles at all, what I don't want is Baby Nelle/Michael (Baby Nelle/Unknown Male?) to be yet another child Carly and Sonny are successful in taking away from one of it's birth parents.

I'm hoping she just dies in child birth or is murdered soon after having the baby because otherwise, it is going to be yet another story where Carly tries to take the baby away from his or her actual parent and feels 100% justified in that decision. And I will still be annoyed, even though the parent is Miss Conductor of the Crazy Train herself, Nelle, because Carly is insufferable in everything.

44 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

DZ is a good actor. He's the only one that makes me feel his compassion when he is with Mike. He's wasted on Lulu. Give that man his own fucking storyline already. 

This! I would love to see a storyline with him as something other than a prop.  He deserves better than being Lulu's husband and Sonny's son.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I am an Ava fan, and I am sick and tired of hearing that because she killed someone she is thus inferior morally to Sonny or 99 percent of humans. She's not responsible for Morgan's death and she never meant for the pill switch to physically hurt Morgan--just to affect his relationships. Ava has been badly burned and had painful surgery to recover, and Carson have been devils in making her suffer the loss of her baby Avery. Griffin sees plenty to love in Ava, and she has a legitimate business that benefits the town and supports its culture.

Meanwhile Sonny and Jason have multiple murders on their consciences, and yet the show habitually lionizes them both as town leaders and benefactors. Sonny uses every advantage he has to make Ava suffer, and Carly is a witch to her while being inconsolable about the loss of her own son. Over and over Ava gets the short measure and Sonny the long when it comes to justice.

Ava deserves to raise her daughter alone with full custody, with a solid relationship of love and support from Griffin. Let Sonny taste the humiliation of being bested by a woman who is weaker yet manages to teach this bully and his wife a permanent lesson in humility and defeat.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

What it comes down to is, Avery should not even exist. And Sonny and Ava are two sides of the same coin covered in garbage and sewage. No one is rootable here. And with Avery's DNA, since she is here? She doesn't stand a chance.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×