Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Typical Sunny already talking to Diane about adopting Chachi before even speaking to Carly or his kids. What a tool. I hate Chachi, but if he ends up breaking them up, I will be forever grateful. 

One would hope but Sonny’s always been in charge of everything in their relationship and it’s never been the reason they broke up the other times. Pretty sure Sonny was always the one who ended things with her 

Jax and Ava should easily be able to take this back to court if not win full custody or a better custody arrangement of Joss and Avery, respectively, considering Sonny never even spoke to them or consulted them about moving an unscrupulous teenage boy into his house and letting him live with his underage daughters, never mind that now he wants to adopt that boy.

• Love 6

Finally I get the Jax scenes I've been waiting to see! Love how he behaved with Sonny and how he gently called Carly out on not living up to full disclosure regarding the Dev situation.  Rolled my eyes at Carly getting teary-eyed at the idea of Josslyn not living with her and Sonny full-time. Puh-lease. Sonny continues to be a first-class asshole and manbaby.

I assume Nelle's plan is to manipulate Shiloh into trusting her, then either kill him or get Ryan to kill him, and get her hands on the ELQ shares that would be 'returning to him.'

I laughed at Josslyn basically saying she's a good liar/faker thanks to being raised by Carly. I really thought the drag queen stuff was going to be Alexis telling Diane a fake story about her date with Neil.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Because Drew is starting to remember what happened in Afghanistan, and Frew has those memories already. Peter's trying to erase any evidence of what a bad, bad man he was. Zzzzz. NO ONE CARES.

If it gets Peter off the show, I care lol.

• Love 5

In today's installment of "Shut up, Sonny, you giant mush-mouth man-child," I honestly don't know how Jax attempts reasonable conversation with him instead of just clocking his ass to the floor and being done with it. No matter how petulant and pissy Sonny gets, Jax has EVERY RIGHT to question what goes on in his daughter's home. I'm shocked Carly actually went to bat for Jax and stood up to Sonny, though her Alexis/Kristina analogy should have used Ava/Avery instead, 'cause God knows if Ava pulled a fraction of the shit Sonny does he'd be calling for her public stoning.

Though slightly weird to see Alexis and Neil's date via flashbacks, it was still cute. I do wish Alexis had a friend other than Diane to share things with, as Diane is overall way too pushy and invasive for me. (Finn? Jax? Ned? Laura? Alexis needs a bigger social circle, is what I'm saying.)

Liesl on that elevator with Lucas, Michael, and Wiley with that shit-eating look on her face was priceless. It's about time that we got an actual good use of the show's incessant reminders that Michael is Wiley's dad. And now that we've reached this pinnacle, someone should just spill the beans already, because at the rate we're going, Wiley's gonna be old enough to run his own DNA test (and falsify the results so he can continue having some safe distance from the Corinthos) before the truth is out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

If Oscar had and Cam has a driver's license, how is it that Joss still does not?

And I thought that, during one of their "what we'll be doing next year" conversations, Oscar and Joss talked about applying to college "next year"?  I was under the impression they were Juniors last year.  But she's a Junior this year? I wanted her to be a Senior so she could go off to college next year. I can't deal with two more year of high school drama.

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, Linny said:

though her Alexis/Kristina analogy should have used Ava/Avery instead, 'cause God knows if Ava pulled a fraction of the shit Sonny does he'd be calling for her public stoning.

No, Carly was right to use the Alexis/Kristina analogy because Alexis is much more comparable to Jax as a parent than Ava is in Sonny's eyes.  Also, Josslyn and Kristina are both somewhat independent young women, capable of expressing themselves and making choices regarding their parents. Avery is a young child incapable of making life decisions and Sonny has nothing but contempt for Ava. 

• Love 3

The drag queen bingo date was good but it was weird that it was told to Diane through flashbacks. Could they not have found a way to insert it naturally into the show? Also weird is that Alexis doesn't know if there is going to be a second date; don't people usually know if the experience is going to be repeated by the goodbyes?

Good writing for Liesl and KG and Perry Shen were having a ball with their scene.

I can't imagine what Nelle's plan is since she doesn't want Michael to have Wylie and if I were here, I wouldn't want Shiloh to have my child either.

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Jax and Ava should easily be able to take this back to court if not win full custody or a better custody arrangement of Joss and Avery, respectively, considering Sonny never even spoke to them or consulted them about moving an unscrupulous teenage boy into his house and letting him live with his underage daughters, never mind that now he wants to adopt that boy.

If this weren't GH where Sonny always wins.

Sonny's arrogance is off the charts these days. He decided to bring this 16 year old that he knows nothing about into his house without Telling Carly much less Avery's mother and Joss' father, forges documents for him, and now is going to adopt him, and Carly is his doormat. The only reason Carly is putting the brakes on is because she's worried Jax will find out the truth and take Joss.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I laughed at Josslyn basically saying she's a good liar/faker thanks to being raised by Carly.

Trust Carly's daughter to boast about how good a liar she is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Joss has had all summer to grieve Oscar, and she's got to go back to school eventually, so why not make it the first day of school? It's ridiculous she's still being coddled. Life goes on. Live it.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I can't imagine what Nelle's plan is since she doesn't want Michael to have Wylie and if I were here, I wouldn't want Shiloh to have my child either.

Somewhere along the line, Nelle was content with their son being right under Michael's nose without him knowing, but these days, I have no idea.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Good writing for Liesl and KG and Perry Shen were having a ball with their scene.

That was fun to watch, for a change.

I also liked Alexis and Neal's date. It was nice to see Alexis in a lighter mood for a change.

Yes, Sonny, how dare Jax wonder why Dev is living with you permanently? The nerve of him wanting to know what's going on in the house his daughter lives in. And, Sonny, maybe don't sneer at Jax's parenting. He's much better at it than you are.

"You know, I am going to look that up." "Good luck trying to spell it." Hee.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Linny said:

at the rate we're going, Wiley's gonna be old enough to run his own DNA test

Stories that have gone on way past their "sell by" date.

1. HayFinn's baby
  2. Wiley 
  3. Nina's fake daughter  (anyone else cringe at someone calling their grown daughter "baby girl"?  Especially 3 times in the same conversation.)                                                                                         
Edited by ciarra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ciarra said:
  1. Nina's fake daughter  (anyone else cringe at someone calling their grown daughter "baby girl"?  Especially 3 times in the same conversation.)                                                                                         

Just think of Obrecht singing to shirtless Nathan and holding his hand, and it'll seem less awkward.

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, Linny said:

And now that we've reached this pinnacle, someone should just spill the beans already, because at the rate we're going, Wiley's gonna be old enough to run his own DNA test (and falsify the results so he can continue having some safe distance from the Corinthos) before the truth is out.

I was just thinking that, for this modern soap era, this baby swap has been going on for a long time.  I can't think of one in the last few years that didn't unravel in under a year.

We can probably chalk it up to the show's typical bad pacing versus anything purposeful, though.

• Love 3

Why does Nelle have such a beef with the Quartermaines? They were nothing but nice to her all along. I could understand her having an issue with The Corinthoses, especially Carly, but Monica and Co. were kind and welcoming. Is it part of the storyline and she is playing Shiloh or is this another rewrite?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Why does Nelle have such a beef with the Quartermaines? They were nothing but nice to her all along. I could understand her having an issue with The Corinthoses, especially Carly, but Monica and Co. were kind and welcoming. Is it part of the storyline and she is playing Shiloh or is this another rewrite?

Probably  another rewrite....

Spoiler

This is only speculation based on nothing  ... maybe they are now going for some big revenge on the Qs plot that drags in FrankenDrew.... since he did say when he first met up with Jason post procedure that he knew who Jason Q was...

11 hours ago, ciarra said:

Nina's fake daughter  (anyone else cringe at someone calling their grown daughter "baby girl"?  Especially 3 times in the same conversation.)  

THANK YOU. The constant infantilization of grown children drives me batty, especially when there's no self-awareness of it. 

• Love 3

If there was an Asshole Olympics, Sonny would be the clear frontrunner for a gold medal this past week alone.  The pissy attitude with Jax, as if he (Jax) has no rights to his own child, was a new low.  Given Sonny throws toddler fits any time anyone dares question his hoarding of children, not even all his own, you would think he wouldn't have to be such a d-bag to Jax.

Also, hit me on the head a little harder, writers, with the Corinthii suddenly bonding so much with baby Wiley.  Guess Sonny better get another room ready and give the nanny a raise, cause you know that's where Wiley will be spending the majority of his time.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I was just thinking that, for this modern soap era, this baby swap has been going on for a long time.  I can't think of one in the last few years that didn't unravel in under a year.

Not in the last few years, and not a swap, but Kristina's paternity lie went on forever.  Wasn't she around three when Sonny found out?

46 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Not in the last few years, and not a swap, but Kristina's paternity lie went on forever.  Wasn't she around three when Sonny found out?

She was almost or just turned 2. But I think the only reason that went on for so long was because Guza wasn’t a fan of the Sonny/Alexis pairing and they couldn’t do the reveal without having them interact. Otherwise, I’m pretty sure we would have gotten one the year before when the Qs were actively plotting for Alexis to lose custody of Kristina permanently. That was one I kind of wish had gone on longer or never been revealed because it would have been karma for Sonny to have his kid raised by the same family he fought to have Michael away from

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I had no idea or had forgotten but I thought Julian knew who’s Wiley father was all along. I’m happy to just find something out. LOL!!!

Nope, he put the pieces together today when Brad said Dr. O delivered Wiley.  He did a good job with the shock and anger at realizing and then demanding that Brad respond. 

As opposed to Sam, who showed zero emotion about Drew's plane being missing and then the news of the wreckage.  "This is terrible Jason" sounded like her expressing concern that her dry cleaning (if she ever wore nice clothes) had been misplaced. Monaco needs a vacation or medication or something.

"What do you want?"= alllll Franco's personality. That's not the way Drew has ever talked to someone new to him. It's not like Monica banged on the door and charged into his room, demanding information or insisting he call himself Franco. 

I call bullshit on Elizabeth's reaction to the potential outcomes for Franco's mind. She's a nurse, for heaven's sake! She has witnessed patients suffering neuro conditions, being comatose, etc. 

Also, Elizabeth, Sam and Willow sure have pretty hair! In fact, her hair was the only good thing about the Sam scenes. 

• Love 3

We got behind and watched/fast forwarded through 12 episodes. Seeing that many in a short period of time really highlighted (1) how much Franco/Drew and Dev-related storyline screen time there is (Ffwd) and (2) how LW can rarely get through a single scene now without laughing or giggling. Not sure if it’s a tic, an acting choice, or in the script but...nails on chalkboard. 

Credit my other half with two soapy references: hoping that the light fixture on the vow renewal set was Chandy and that all the mentions of Jerry are signaling his return to thin out the cast. 

Great to see Helena return, if only briefly and related to the memory storyline. Can’t believe that CT is 86 or that I remember watching her on Capitol. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

As opposed to Sam, who showed zero emotion about Drew's plane being missing and then the news of the wreckage.  "This is terrible Jason" sounded like her expressing concern that her dry cleaning (if she ever wore nice clothes) had been misplaced. Monaco needs a vacation or medication or something.

This is the first episode I sort of watch in over a month and I thought there was some emotion in her closing scenes with Curtis.

But I'm really curious about how Kelly is directed to play her scenes. This is a Drew and there was a shit ton of drama after SBu returned according to some of the posters here (not that I don't believe you guys, I just don't go out of my way to verify this stuff).

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sam, who showed zero emotion about Drew's plane being missing and then the news of the wreckage. 

She's probably already searching her mind for when she can call Diane to start adoption proceedings for Jason and Scout.

12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She's probably already searching her mind for when she can call Diane to start adoption proceedings for Jason and Scout.

I mean the character is awful there's no doubt but for me this is more about the actor in these scenes.  They gave her the tag to the commerical and let Curtis be the one to address it with her and yet nothing.  It's baffling, it really is.

• Love 3

I honestly can't decide which was worse, Scottie groveling to Sonny or what is left of character Liz wanting any part of a serial killer/rapist living in the same house as her three kids.  Both paled in comparison to the disgusting scenes with  major Felons sam and jason in a police station working a case with the police commissioner.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny needs a long vacation.
  • Love 12

Gross that Sonny is using Mike to needle Julian. I'm glad Julian laughed in his face when Sonny got all indignant about Julian turning down the money.

I get why Monica wants to talk to Frew, but it's gross she's against the memory-reversal procedure because it means she'll never learn about Drew's life before he came to PC.  He's supposed to stay someone he isn't so her guilt is assuaged? Ugh.

The world map Jordan is using looks like something that would be in a first grade classroom. Though given the intelligence level of the PCPD, that's probably about right.

Nice to see Sam so unconcerned about the father of one of her children. Is Kelly Monaco even awake during her scenes these days?

• Love 8

Drew is missing while Frank decides whether to recast or not.

I know that Jordan is pretty incompetent but why does she need Sam and Jason to help her track Drew?  And shouldn't she have told Monica that Drew is missing since she's his next of kin?  (I know that Sam is his ex-wife and Jason his twin but neither of them care about him like Monica does.)

As much as I hated Scott going to Sonny, I liked that he referenced losing a daughter and the implication that Sonny was responsible.  Why is everything talking about turning FrancoDrew back into Franco and no one is trying to get to know who this person is? Maybe he could fall in love with Elizabeth too since it seems to be something both Drew kinda and Franco did

I also liked what they did with Julian today. First telling Sonny that his money is no good because he already gave the pictures to Mike, setting him up as a good guy, and then the realization that Wylie is Michael and Nelle's son.  What is he going to do about it now?  Will he do the "right" thing and tell Michael, or let Brad and Lucas keep the baby?

Horrible writing with the anvils in the scene between Willow and Michael but I dislike this whole story;  I would have been happy to have Wylie's paternity a secret for the next 17 years because I hate the idea of Sonny and Carly getting their grubby hands on another baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Horrible writing with the anvils in the scene between Willow and Michael but I dislike this whole story;  I would have been happy to have Wylie's paternity a secret for the next 17 years because I hate the idea of Sonny and Carly getting their grubby hands on another baby.

This is the first baby swap that I wish wasn’t revealed and it’s for the same reason. I’m sure Michael will be an ok father but we know this is going to be more about Sonny and Carly being wronged, even though they’ve been in Wiley’s life the whole time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

This is the first baby swap that I wish wasn’t revealed and it’s for the same reason. I’m sure Michael will be an ok father but we know this is going to be more about Sonny and Carly being wronged, even though they’ve been in Wiley’s life the whole time. 

The only upside for me is that Monica will have a great-grandchild, a piece of AJ, even if it just means another inductee into her day (and night) care center.

But oh, I am dreading this.  Carly is gonna be so screechy.  And the show will try and convince us she feels just terrible about the blowback on Lucas.  As if!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, sunnyface said:

major Felons sam and jason in a police station working a case with the police commissioner.

After trying to puzzle things out--quite unconvincingly--over the biggest plate of untouched toast ever to come out of Kelly's.

But, yes, WTF with them "helping" in the investigation.  Un-friggin-believable.  As to Sam's demeanor, if KeMo is being directed to play it this way I can only assume Jason's lack of affect/caring is an STD and she has been infected.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

One would think, based on Monaco’s recent social media comments-that she would actually step up and make the effort to show that Sam cared or was concerned about Drew’s disappearance. If only to let the performance be a way to show how much Kelly cares for Billy, if that makes sense. Instead of acting like a female ‘roid. 😒😒😒

6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

After trying to puzzle things out--quite unconvincingly--over the biggest plate of untouched toast ever to come out of Kelly's.

But, yes, WTF with them "helping" in the investigation.  Un-friggin-believable.  As to Sam's demeanor, if KeMo is being directed to play it this way I can only assume Jason's lack of affect/caring is an STD and she has been infected.

Luke and Laura these two are NOT! Not by a long shot. So just STOP IT, Frank’nHacks!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

KM has been phoning it in for so long that I don’t see much hope for her even if her storylines changed. The obvious lack of effort is bordering on unprofessional and insulting considering other actresses on the show are always present no matter the material. I did used to like Sam but at this point, I’d wish she’d leave so they can kill her off because I hate watching her scenes 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Gross that Sonny is using Mike to needle Julian. I'm glad Julian laughed in his face when Sonny got all indignant about Julian turning down the money.

I get why Monica wants to talk to Frew, but it's gross she's against the memory-reversal procedure because it means she'll never learn about Drew's life before he came to PC.  He's supposed to stay someone he isn't so her guilt is assuaged? Ugh.

The world map Jordan is using looks like something that would be in a first grade classroom. Though given the intelligence level of the PCPD, that's probably about right.

Nice to see Sam so unconcerned about the father of one of her children. Is Kelly Monaco even awake during her scenes these days?

I love the name Frew. I’m just not that creative to think of that. Thanks. It made me laugh.

Although, I thought it was for Fake Drew but then I realized it was for FrancoDrew. See! I told you I’m not that bright. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

Wow, this show really hates Billy Miller. First, they're doing his memories story without him. then they have him missing in action told to us in a two second scene by Sam, who shows zero emotion that her daughter's father is missing. then a two second scene where Jordan gets a call that the wreckage has been found and no sign of Drew. It all took three days and two tiny scenes. They've had scenes of the idiot 4 and Shiloh going to the bathroom that lasted longer.  WTF??

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I get why Monica wants to talk to Frew, but it's gross she's against the memory-reversal procedure because it means she'll never learn about Drew's life before he came to PC

And how long can that conversation actually take?  "I was raised in an orphanage, I went to school here, there and over there, I saw Jason's picture in a newspaper, I dated 4 women including Kim, who was just a fling but now is the love of my life,  I was in the army, the end".  Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to "get to know Drew's memories", then he can be turned back into idiot Franco. 

This idea that he should remain Drew so that Monica can get to know him, is insulting since "Drew" isn't the man that he was in 2012.  He's not the man BM's Drew became, that she loved as a son.  

If Drew were already dead, I could see her wanting to cling to what little "Drew" there is.  But at this point, she believes Drew is in Afghanistan and on his way back. So why would she want someoen else to be the son she didn't raise.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 2

This idea that he should remain Drew so that Monica can get to know him, is insulting since "Drew" isn't the man that he was in 2012.  He's not the man BM's Drew became, that she loved as a son.

That’s the main thing—Frew’s Drew isn’t the one Monica knows. 

I did like Frew scoffing at “It’s a Wonderful Life” being Monica’s favorite movie as some sort of sign. All these superficial similarities mean NOTHING.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ffwbe said:

KM has been phoning it in for so long that I don’t see much hope for her even if her storylines changed. The obvious lack of effort is bordering on unprofessional and insulting considering other actresses on the show are always present no matter the material. I did used to like Sam but at this point, I’d wish she’d leave so they can kill her off because I hate watching her scenes 

I think she was bordering on unprofessional and insulting about 6 months ago now she’s just downright embarrassing. Between KM’s performances and Mo with his lines written on his hands this show should be ashamed that these are 2 of their top 3 actors in episode counts. 

• Love 7

OMG now Monica is calling Franco Drew???  He Is Not Drew.  No matter what his memories are!  So stupid.  The only good thing about this story is more Scotty.  I love me some Scotty, even though going to Sonny was too much.  He has been the only person on the whole canvas to consistently hate Sonny.  I don't want that to change.

I forgot to add I laughed out loud at the map they were using at the police station - all primary colors with huge letters.  Heh.  looked like a map hanging in a third grade social studies class.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I forgot to add I laughed out loud at the map they were using at the police station - all primary colors with huge letters.  Heh.  looked like a map hanging in a third grade social studies class.

Yeah, pretty sure they appropriated that from Willow's old classroom. 

• LOL 5

Who is the family member that Jason called to take Monica home?  Certainly not Michael.  Couldn't he mention Ned or Olivia by name? Because there's no one else left.

Why is everyone assuming that Drew is dead because there were no bodies?  Doesn't that suggest that he may have been kidnapped?  Like he was before?

I am so over Josslyn moping about Oscar. I am so over Michael endlessly talking about Jonah. I'm sorry for Josslyn but apparently Michael has inherited Carly's 'my sainted child' genes.

Blech at Maxie telling Peter how amazing he is.  Is she becoming the perfect mob moll, willing to support Peter even though he's assigned hits on both Drew and Andre?  It's bad enough when the storylines are with Sonny and Jason, I don't need this with Maxie too.

Blech also that RoHo is getting the Drew-memories-Jason storyline that BM should have had.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:03 PM, dubbel zout said:

"You know, I am going to look that up." "Good luck trying to spell it." Hee.

If it's "wie bedauerlich und bendruckend", it translates to "how regrettable and violent" (according to google because my German is erbärmlich).

• Love 4

I came extremely close to muting Sonny and Carly's petty bickering today, though it would have meant missing Sonny's spectacular pot calling the kettle black "you're selfish" barb. Give me a break with the "we're fighting each other because we're terrified" nonsense. No, you're fighting because you're both absolute assholes, the end (and also reason number one why giving this couple another kid was a terrible, terrible idea).

Wyatt the PC Pioneer and that mention of Martina, Sonny's divorce lawyer belong alongside the llama from the Nurses' Ball as random things that didn't deserve a callback. I am all for history, but maybe we could reference things that are more significant and salient to the current stories instead of such trivial characters.

"So the only thing left of Drew are the memories implanted in Franco?" Actually, what's left of Drew is his daughter, not this proxy-Drew that has no relation to the real Drew and the man he's been since 2012. Whatever's in Franco's head is not representative of the man who was Monica's son, the man who loved Oscar and Scout with ferocity, the man who gave his friends and family his utmost loyalty. It is the memory of that man and his legacy that everyone who loved him should cling to, not the ghost of someone that none of them (minus Kim) ever knew.

• Love 20

Two episodes later and it just feels like they are trying to tear down Drew. 

No, Franco's memories are not all there is left of Drew. In fact, those memories were never part of this Drew. He chose consciously to not take them back because the life he built for himself and remembering that and his children was more important to him than his past. He connected with Monica and called her "mom," and he had friends. He was loyal and kind and just an all around good guy. But we can't have that in GH, nice guys, caring guys.

Instead we have thugs telling their pregnant wife about the last time she cheated. Fuck you, Sonny! Let's not forget where your peen was dipped and your army of children that Jeebus doesn't know what to do with.

The writers can kindly fuck off with deciding to finally write the story about his past after BM was gone and then trying to re-write this by saying "oh noes! All we got left of Drew are the memories implanted in Franco."

The writing is so aggravating. And all of a sudden, Jason cares about Franco? Good grief!

Brad can jump up his own ass and die. Lucas deserves better than this sad sack. Julian has to kill Obrecht because she knows the truth. If Julian knows what's good for him, he'll go straight to Lucas and tell him everything. But he won't, because this show hates Julian even when he cleaned up his act.

I was doing so well not watching this. I was re-reading the Wheel of Time, I pulled my ASoIaF books and was re-reading those. I was so happy. It's on me, I'm a total idiot for dipping my toe back into this cesspit.

• Love 9

Billy did something to piss Frank off.  It's quite obvious.  But I'm sure both parties are happier he is no longer there.  Personally, say whatever you want about Drew, he was far more decent than the entire cast of males GH has, no matter how unwilling he was in getting his memories back (which clearly had something to with BTS) so yes he's getting a raw deal. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5