Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Milo isn't actively working for Sonny as security, is he? S

He had quit for awhile but when Sonny brought Mike to leave with him, they mentioned that Milo was back, helping out, out of respect for Mike.  

15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I really hope Kristina's Pledge is about Alexis

It is.  Weve seen the pledge written out, that Kristina signed.  It's about Alexis hitting Keifer and not doing time for it.  

I despise Franco/RoHO with the the heat of a thousand suns, but he's not this stupid.  Ava asked him to pretend to be his boyfriend 3 days ago and now he sees her with Kevin and doesn't understand what's going on?  

"Well, at least you've given up on luring Ryan out.  Hey, why are you being all weird with Kevin?"

Moron.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I don't know why Sonny is worried if Milo is safe. If Shiloh can't see through Sam, and now can't see through Milo, he's so stupid that he's no threat at all.  This show, always with the telling and not showing.

18 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

It is.  Weve seen the pledge written out, that Kristina signed.  It's about Alexis hitting Keifer and not doing time for it.  

Meanwhile, Sonny and Jason with their multiple mob hits that not just Kristina and the PCPD know about, means nothing.

Kristina is such a twit if she thinks Alexis hitting Keifer is worse than Sonny openly being the biggest mob boss on the east coast.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Linny said:

I hate Sonny's new kitchen set. A couple of mobsters discussing the business and kidnapping and safe houses is not suddenly made quaint just because they're in the presence of fruit bowls and crocks of flour. 

I don't think that's what they're going for. But it's bizarre like they're all just hanging out, and have Sonny and Jason ever just relaxed and had a meal or a drink together in the last 20 years? They're supposed to be best friends but they don't ever . . . hang out. I think Jason was over the Thanksgiving he met Kim, that's about it. 

It would have been hilarious if they introduced the kitchen set by Sonny dragging everyone in and telling them they gotta check out his remodeled kitchen.

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 3

I thought it looked like the kitchen at our local church. Industrial, room for 20 people to cook.

(I have to say, group cooking and baking events are great. But not the sort of kitchen from a mobster with 4 family members living there and everyone has to be vetted before getting to the front door.)

21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

have Sonny and Jadon ever just relaxed and had a meal or a drink together in the last 20 years? 

Well Sonny and Carly did host his and Sam's remarry...oh, wait, that was Drew when they only were 100% convinced he was Jason.  Until Jason showed up and then they did a 180 and it was "I always knew there was something off."  

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, ulkis said:

But it's bizarre like they're all just hanging out, and have Sonny and Jadon ever just relaxed and had a meal or a drink together in the last 20 years?

There was that one time when Jason was going to take over because he was mad about Sonny and Emily being together and so Sonny invited him over for a meal so the boys would have one last memory of him before Sonny had him killed.  Not sure that counts as relaxing, though:)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Meh, I thought the kitchen cabinets looked cheap.

That's what happens when you get plastic cabinets so glass doesn't break against them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/27/2019 at 9:42 AM, ciarra said:

Sasha has to be Nina's daughter -- she wears her dresses two sizes too tight, they must be related.

Lulu, I missed you not.  What is it with Paris that people go there and turn around and come home?  Didn't Sam go there to find herself for a minute?  Couldn't Lulu just be offscreen for a week?

I don't understand the point of making a big deal about Lulu leaving if it was so quick for her to return. They got my hopes up for nothing!! 

• Love 1

Actually, I like the idea of a different room in Sonny’s house. I’m really, really tired of that living room. However, that kitchen seems way too modern and slick considering how dark and moody the rest of the house is. Wonder what compelled them to build a new set at Sonny’s?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I guess the Corinthos kitchen is the new set du jour.

It's gray.

How much of that paint did they get on sale?

Edited by rur
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

It would have been hilarious if they introduced the kitchen set by Sonny dragging everyone in and telling them they gotta check out his remodeled kitchen.

If only the show had a sense of humor like this.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I do remember when Sonny used to be all about cooking. Well, not all about. But, he wouldn't let anyone else in his kitchen.  He had separate cutting boards for meat and veggies. I think there was other stuff mentioned,  just don't remember.  So, actually it would have been kind of funny, and yet a bit of a throwback, to have him show off his kitchen and the features and his great new ladles, or whatever.  Maybe have Aiden over for a bake off.

I like seeing other sides of characters besides just their main job and romance of the week.  

• Love 4
On 4/27/2019 at 9:44 AM, Hater said:

It was changed last year when Drew officially took Cain, they changed her birth certificate. 

What's so pathetic is it's been almost 2 years and the audience still has no idea how Drew became "Cain."  

Shiloh's file on Sam McCall for Dawn of Day noted that Sam has two children: Daniel Morgan and Emily Scout Morgan.

7 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Shiloh's file on Sam McCall for Dawn of Day noted that Sam has two children: Daniel Morgan and Emily Scout Morgan.

The show clearly doesn't know what it's writing because it was on screen that Alexis did the paper work to have her name changed.  But of course Shiloh would think Scout is Jason's because that's all Sam is...she's all about Jason and being a stupid P.I.

What idiot P.I. spends her entire time looking through files for one purpose only to then stumble about her own crap and read it?  Whispers McCall.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

FV should have told the writers so Sonny could have gone to get Dante and been all, "Son! You have to get back! To see my new kitchen! Oh, and Carly's pregnant! But the kitchen!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

really hope Kristina's Pledge is about Alexis

It is. It was about her running down Kiefer, which as was pointed out, makes no sense because everyone KNOWS she ran him down.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Linny said:

I just cannot with Lucy. It's bad enough that it's the time of year she bugs the shit out me with Nurses' Ball talk, and now there's this mess with Ava and Kevin. Getting upset about the apartment is one thing; being openly snide to Ava and judging what she believes is Kevin's decision to be with Ava is another. Delivering a huge hissy fit and threatening the end of a friendship the moment Kevin's choices don't align with what Lucy wants for him sure makes it seem like their bond is conditional on Lucy's approval and deference, and that's just not fair IMO.

Oh dear, I haven't seen today yet, but this does not sound like a great outing for my girl.

I mean, I get her being upset - she felt like she let go of any romantic hope for them because Kevin love Laura, and now he turns around to get with Ava, a woman Lucy hates - but making threats about ending their friendship over it, especially after she stood by him in the wake of the Ryan mess, seems OOC to me.

Edited by TeeVee329

Just watching Lucy Coe makes me twitchy and itchy. She’s so jerky herky, twitchy herself. I have a difficult time trying to follow what she’s saying because she’s all over the map. By the time the Nurses Ball is over, I’m ready to take her out of time and dump her over the Canadian border. 

Oops- meant to say “take her out of town” not “take her out of time”. I really need to proofread.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I almost think Sonny is going to be disappointed when he finds out Kristina's pledge isn't about him. 

Lucy was a pain in the ass today.  Between her annual bullying of people to perform at the NB (unless she, and she alone, decides they're not worthy) and the hissy she threw at the Metro Court about Ava and Kevin, she was acting like a junior high student. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

They mainly get the props wrong. Scout's last name is Cain. Alexis changed it when she changed all of Drew's legal papers after the Who Is Jason Reveal. Sam was labelled a man and had the wrong birthday on her passport when she changed her last name to Cain.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Yeah, the more I think about it the happier I am that we have something new to look at. Plus Sonny cooking? How bad can that be? 

I wonder if his pasta sauce is made using the blood of his enemies/victims 

• LOL 1

I guess it’s good that there’s a new set to look at? But it seems kind of  cramped for all the hours we spend at Casa Corinthos. I mean, everybody standing and yapping by the sink is gonna get old pretty quick.  Seems like it would have been easier to just spruce up the living room, maybe change the throw pillows to another shade of dreary.

Sam’s internal dialogue today: “I finally have a chance to find Krissy’s pledge! Once I get that, Krissy and the rest of us will be free from Shiloh’s control and this ordeal will be almost over! But I have to work fast because I only have a few minutes! It’s gotta be right here somewh— Wait, what’s this? A file about MEEEE? What’s it say? Does Shiloh think I’m cute??...... Damn, Milo says I gotta go. Guess I’ll come back and read more about me later! Oh yeah, and maybe look for that pledge thingy.  If I have time.”

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I almost think Sonny is going to be disappointed when he finds out Kristina's pledge isn't about him. 

Lucy was a pain in the ass today.  Between her annual bullying of people to perform at the NB (unless she, and she alone, decides they're not worthy) and the hissy she threw at the Metro Court about Ava and Kevin, she was acting like a junior high student. 

Haha! Sonny’s definitely gonna be annoyed that Kristina didn’t think about him for her deep dark secret. So disrespectful.

Lucy was terrible. I also felt she was unnecessarily rude to Margaux about the water ballet, and I don’t even like Margaux. Don’t make me feel bad for Margaux, Lucy!!

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

@HeatLifer , I thought of you when "very attractive" was written on Shiloh's Sam file.

Ahahaha. I’m not making this shit up, guys. I am shocked there’s not at least ONE writer over the years  who got sick of writing that, though. I know you’re out there! 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, ciarra said:

Meh, I thought the kitchen cabinets looked cheap.

I must have low standards or bad taste but I really like the cabinets. I don't want to go all HGTV but I'm just glad they are aren't the usual white shaker cabinets that is everywhere. They put some money in to that set. I wonder where they got the money and who got their set taken away?! Also, I wonder how long it will be until we see Sonny's family room set

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I must have low standards or bad taste but I really like the cabinets. I don't want to go all HGTV but I'm just glad they are aren't the usual white shaker cabinets that is everywhere. They put some money in to that set. I wonder where they got the money and who got their set taken away?! Also, I wonder how long it will be until we see Sonny's family room set

I'm betting Kim's house is gone. 

16 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I mean, I get her being upset - she felt like she let go of any romantic hope for them because Kevin love Laura, and now he turns around to get with Ava, a woman Lucy hates - but making threats about ending their friendship over it, especially after she stood by him in the wake of the Ryan mess, seems OOC to me.

Sadly Lucy is one of those characters they keep on  hand that is useful insofar as they can change her personality/character to suit their latest story.  She doesn't get a story of her own, they just use her to get from plotpoint A to plotpoint C quicker. What a waste of a history character & talented actress.😞

Its been years since Lucy had a storyline of her own. Fools.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

Sadly Lucy is one of those characters they keep on  hand that is useful insofar as they can change her personality/character to suit their latest story.  She doesn't get a story of her own, they just use her to get from plotpoint A to plotpoint C quicker. What a waste of a history character & talented actress.😞

Its been years since Lucy had a storyline of her own. Fools.

I feel like Lucy is Amy Vining.

• Love 3

How can an episode without Carly be so boring?

I'm really not impressed that Sam is "willing to do anything" to get the dirt on Shiloh. She must have slept with those men she conned into marrying her too.

Sonny and Alexis were utterly cringe-worthy And of course Sonny has to be right that she can't go to Kristina. P.s. No way should Kristina's relationship with her lawyer mother be more conflicting than with her mob boss father.

I enjoyed the Drew and Franco scenes, both for the content and for the acting. It's time someone other than Monica supported Drew instead of him supporting everyone else.

21 hours ago, Katy M said:

I do remember when Sonny used to be all about cooking. Well, not all about. But, he wouldn't let anyone else in his kitchen.  He had separate cutting boards for meat and veggies.

It makes sense from a infection point of view.  I have separate knives as well as separate cutting boards.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

That makes sense from a infection point of view.  I have separate knives as well as separate cutting boards.

I know.  I was just pointing out that he was actually talking about, and being pretty passionate about his cooking. I mean, he wasn't just doing it, he was explaining it, and laying down kitchen rules even though nobody else was allowed to use the kitchen.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

Drew needs a friend and if it is Fanco, so be it.

He has Curtis. 

Curtis the one who was a friend to him before Burton came back and 50 year old Roger Howarth wasn't playing 39 year old Billy Miller's "childhood friend."

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sam had no time to relock the office door, so I had to laugh when the show went to the trouble of the closeup of Shiloh unlocking it. 

Drew probably wouldn't have known about Oscar even if he (Drew) remembered his past. 

I liked what Franco said to Drew: "Some day [Lauren's] life will not be overwhelmed by [her] death." 

34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

P.s. No way should Kristina's relationship with her lawyer mother be more conflicting than with her mob boss father.

I buy Kristina having a more contentious relationship with her mother than with her father. Alexis has always been the greater presence in her life, so of course their conflicts are stronger.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Drew probably wouldn't have known about Oscar even if he (Drew) remembered his past. 

This.  He apparently left his mother and never looked back

Oh look at Sam being so committed to this cult thing that she is "willing to do whatever it takes". Am I supposed to be impressed by this? Screwing men for her own personal gain isn't exactly new territory for her. I hope she goets one of those ugly tattoos, contracts some infectious disease that Finn can't cure and dies. Then Jason can be so distraught that he didn't save her and kills himself. Without his enforcer, Sonny is exposed and someone takes him out. This could turn into a cracker jack storyline.

I like Ava having interactions with people other than Julian or those who just tell her what a horrible person she is. Is she a saint? No, but she also doesn't sit around on her high horse acting was if her actions are justified and everyone else is wrong. I wouldn't mind her getting a decent friendship out of this storyline.

I can't stand Kristina so I'm weirdly annoyed with her as if she is the one who put Alexis and the doctor in this position. I get that's not on her, but I'm still equally annoyed with her and Sonny. It doesn't make sense and isn't fair to her and I don't care.

And I just had a nasty thought. Sam and Ric slept together once, right? If that had resulted in a kid, Molly would be both sister and aunt to the child, Kristina would be both aunt and cousin, and Sonny would be uncle, father, and brother to baby daddy to all of the Davis girls. This show is grossly incestuous.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Sam:  I need to join the trust (ie offer up a major secret, get tattooed and have sex with Shiloh) in order to get Kris' file out of that room

Me:  Or you could simplify things, get someone to distract Shiloh again, break into the room, like you just did, and check the filing cabinet for Kris' file, like you just did, before you stupidly got distracted by your own file.  

Crack PI that one.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Hater said:

This.  He apparently left his mother and never looked back

Wasn't the story that the reason Drew disappeared is because he was kidnapped and subsequently had his brain wiped? I swear that's how they told the story when they first revealed Oscar was his son.

Drew was apparently scheduled for some secret Seal mission which is why he and Kim agreed to keep things casual, according to Kim's version since Drew remembers nothing. And so when she couldn't find him after finding out she was pregnant, she assumed it was because he was on some secret mission and didn't realize he'd been kidnapped. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And I just had a nasty thought. Sam and Ric slept together once, right? If that had resulted in a kid, Molly would be both sister and aunt to the child, Kristina would be both aunt and cousin, and Sonny would be uncle, father, and brother to baby daddy to all of the Davis girls. This show is grossly incestuous.

All of the soaps are.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

All of the soaps are.

The most difficult soap for me to figure out family trees was ATWT.  Every character had several half-siblings, and one was married to her mother's brother.  So confusing.

• LOL 2

I wasn't paying attention, so when I looked at the screen I got so confused because they showed Lulu next to Ava, and then Lulu next to Kevin, until they showed all the characters and I saw it was Felicia next to Kevin. I was freaked out lol.

Shiloh: soon I'll know your secrets Sam.

He shouldn't get too excited, they're not that juicy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Shiloh: soon I'll know your secrets Sam.

He shouldn't get too excited, they're not that juicy.

Is he going to find out the non-secret that Sam had a (stillborn) kid with Kristina's father? I wonder if the non-secret that Sam slept with both of her sisters fathers would repel or attract him since this is a sex cult. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2