Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

If Liz is at the hospital 24/7 now, who is taking care of the kid population in PC?

Probably Hundred Year Old Audrey, since she's always looking after Liz's kids as it is.

I would literally pay money to the show if Sobby took Emma along to kill Ava by shooting her multiple times. "Okay honey, don't get too close. We don't want to stain your Fairy Princess dress."

And now I have this image of Emma taking Ava out, a la Maggie Simpson shooting Mr. Burns. Hey, she'd probably at least be a better shot than Shawn. Of course, my dog is a better shot than Shawn.

• Love 1

Hey, Monica!  And hey, Liz remembered she was romantically involved with AJ!  Siiigh, Quiz, what could have been...

Did Sonny and Carly really do it in Michael's apartment?!?!  You own a hotel, Carly, you can literally get a room, EW!

She's probably heard talk around town that the only hotel in town has a problem with the she beast of an owner barging into guests' rooms whenever she damn well feels like it. 

I'm surprised Sonny and Carly didn't look around Michael's apartment for a picture of AJ and do it on top of that.

I assume that's what Sonny wiped his ass with in the bathroom. 

This may be the most I've ever wanted a soap opera plane to crash.  Maybe Shawn was doing target practice and a few of his many wayward shots managed to hit that jet's fuel lines before takeoff or something?  

• Love 2
when Dante was listing all of Nathan's virtues I half-expected him to tell him he loved him at the end.

Well, he has been in threesomes with Anna and him for months now. I would expect some genuine fondness to develop.

• Love 3

Well, he has been in threesomes with Anna and him for months now. I would expect some genuine fondness to develop.

I wanted to make some joke about Nathan and Dante having this conversation in Anna's office but I couldn't really segue-way into it smoothly, darn it.

• Love 2

Tracy needs to be punished for her recent stupidity, therefore she either gets Brownstone or Apartment of Disgusting Things.

Is she living at the MetroCourt since Monica & Ned kicked her out of the mansion?  I was hoping for an apartment above Kellys.

• Love 2

I have to say I loved that episode. It might have been one of my favorites even with that douchecannon on.

I thought all the right people were in scenes together and all the acting was well done, even MB didn't suck so bad.

I did enjoy Sonny calling Carly out on everything people here have been saying about her for months. 

Sorry, but I can recognize BM so to think that Monica wouldn't recognize her own son at all is hogwash.

Ahhh . . . but Jason was really Susan Moore's son, not hers. Alan didn't give him to her. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

• Love 3

I normally keep up with this awful show via the wonderful posters on this forum but decided to actually watch this afternoon. Did anyone else hear Nathan drop an F bomb when he told Dante he wanted to help him today, or was I imagining things?

You are indeed correct. He did say "If I can fucking help I'm going to help."

I guess the censors don't listen too close when MB is on b/c they know they won't understand much. Only reason I see that got past them.

• Love 1

I normally keep up with this awful show via the wonderful posters on this forum but decided to actually watch this afternoon. Did anyone else hear Nathan drop an F bomb when he told Dante he wanted to help him today, or was I imagining things?

I don't think you were imagining it.  I've listened 3 times and it certainly sound like it to me.  There are probably heads exploding all over the FCC.  LOL

HA!  I can see why people say it sounds like Nathan said fuck.  What he said was If I can help I wanna help.  Maybe it's because of his somewhat awkward accent, but the "if I can" part made him sound as if he said fuck.

He says "I'm your partner, and if I can help I want to help". Though it would have been far more interesting if he had used that word, heaven knows I use it often when regarding this show.

Such as what the fuck is up with Sam? Ron is just making it impossible for me to find anything good in her scenes recently, at all, she's being an annoying mom when with Danny, she's a breathless chest pillow heaving wonder when around Patrick to test his douchecannon constitution I suppose...I just can't with any of it.

ETA:

Oh and in the previews Jason is awake and Liz is still supposedly clueless...they have got to be implying he has had plastic surgery which is why he no longer looks like Steve Burton's Jason, that is the only thing, imho, that could make this not the stupidest way to recast a character in the history of this show. Everyone should be able to recognize him at this point, he's not wearing an Iron Mask ffs, it's a nose and chin bandage wrap up!

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Oh and in the previews Jason is awake and Liz is still supposedly clueless...they have got to be implying he has had plastic surgery which is why he no longer looks like Steve Burton's Jason

What implying?  Piph came right out and said the other day that Jason Doe had a buttload of reconstructive surgeries and that his own family would be hard pressed to recognize him.

• Love 1
What implying?  Piph came right out and said the other day that Jason Doe had a buttload of reconstructive surgeries and that his own family would be hard pressed to recognize him.

Well that shows you how much I've been paying attention to the whole matter. Though I really was meaning that they were going to have it as his face was worked on before returning to PC, because to me it still makes no sense that they're trying to imply that accident should have damaged his face that much.

While true that Ava did run into Jason she didn't run over his face fifty times either until it was mashed hamburger on the pavement to the point where he would need that much work. When he was first brought in to the hospital his face looked at best puffy and scratched though bloodied, and Liz was hoovering over him pretty much the entire time but yet she still couldn't tell? To me simply having it that Victor had his face changed would have been a far more plausible and acceptable turn for the story, but silly me when does Ron ever care about such things.

Also can't he just scribble his name on his gown or something? Or is he going to be amnesic too? Oh what am I saying of course he will be, because there's no way Ron is going to waste a "Jason is back but his face looks totally different now and no one knows who he really is!" story arch.

That's what I heard, too.

Closed Captioning is my friend, heh, but also as another poster said I think it was his accent playing a part.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

oh my gosh, he did!! lol what the heck. At least it sounds like it. For those who want to weigh in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0KAiRw0qew#t=400

Sorry, I can't get past Nathan's "I was supposed to de-brief the Commissioner."  Yes, I know you were, buddy. ;)

Edited to say

Nathan says "If I can help, I want to help." But he pulled a Sonny*, and it does sound very much like "fucking."

*mush-mouthed his lines.

Or, as Sonny would say, "mshmfffed hzzzzz LI-nnnnz"

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7

I can think of a much better place Maxie and Nathan should have had their first "date", the therapist's office.

Only Ron would take a woman who just killed the lunatic that nearly wrecked her entire life, including ruining her recent chance to get her daughter back, and a man who has found out that his family tree is more like the FBI's Most Wanted list, and put dating, to or not to is the question, as their main concern in life for the moment...

• Love 5

I'm going to go with Sonny took a massive dump. It explains the look on his and Carly's faces when he walked out, belt undone. Which, gross to "We had sex all day in our son's apartment. " Not couch, bed, table..... they defiled the whole place. Then Sonny wrecked the toilet to make sure he messed it up. My God, he's like a dog and a fire hydrant.

[Guardians of the Galaxy]"If I had a blacklight, this place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting."[/Guardians of the Galaxy]

Sorry, I can't get past Nathan's "I was supposed to de-brief the Commissioner."  Yes, I know you were, buddy. ;)

We know he has been, you mean. :-D

• Love 5

Only Ron would take a woman who just killed the lunatic that nearly wrecked her entire life, including ruining her recent chance to get her daughter back, and a man who has found out that his family tree is more like the FBI's Most Wanted list, and put dating, to or not to is the question, as their main concern in life for the moment...

It's been like days. Plus 'several hours.' Realistically they'd totally be over it and back to normal now.

I can't with Liz wanting Jason again now. STOP THIS MADNESS! And I need BH to get a new shirt soon because I can not deal with looking at her chest anymore.

I love Franco/Nina, I don't even care anymore. They are probably the most high school of all these high school relationships, but I enjoy the hell outta them.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I loved the Nante bromance stuff.  And I have clearly been spending too much time on this board because during those scenes I kept expecting Anna to walk in and for wild sex to commence.  It certainly would have been a hell of a lot more interesting than everything that happened today.

As if Carly & Sonny having sex in their son's apartmnt wasnt gross enough, @cattitude had to point out that Michael & Kiki had sex on the same couch using the same blanket earlier this week. All jokes and snark aside, I felt like that couple in that furniture commercial that starts gagging because of how ugly their old coffee table is compared to their new couch.  I still haven't been able to eat dinner.

Im not sure if it was at the very end of today's show or the promo for Monday, but BM has already done more acting with his eyes than SBu did in his last decade on the show.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 8
It's been like days. Plus 'several hours.' Realistically they'd totally be over it and back to normal now.

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking. Heck, they did start making out over Levi's body while inside the clinic so frankly it's a marvel they've managed to keep their clothes on this long.

• Love 1

Today's show was so messed up- time wise.

Franco and Nina went to lunch.. but by the time they got back, it was dark?

Sonny and Carly showed up at Michael's as he was getting ready for work and they spent the whole day there? How rude! (and that's before they defiled his apartment)

• Love 4

I liked today's episode

First, let me just say that Nathan West is RIDICULOUSLY handsome.  Holy crap.  I do love the Nathan/Dante bromance and the Lulu/Maxie somance.  I like those four together, separately, and as couples.  Also, Maxie looked gorgeous in that dress.

Sonny and Carly having sex in Michael's apartment doesn't surprise me.  Those two will have sex anytime anywhere, but Michael really needs to get rid of that couch now.  I think his brother and Kiki had sex on that couch too at one point.  I'm not upset about Sonny and Carly because their sex romp will prompt Franco to tell the big secret he's keeping.  Yeah!

Liz's latest "love of her life" has bounced back to Jason.  She hasn't spoken about Jason in years except in casual passing, and today she's all about "Jason and I never had a chance," and it's "Nikolas who?"  She even said that she and Nikolas are over.  So much for being in love.

I DO like NIna and Franco together.  I think they work, and they have chemistry.  It helps also that neither character have history with each other, and so it's a clean slate.  I can get into those two, I think.  Cranco is officially dead.  YEAH!!

Patrick and Sam don't upset me.  I don't expect Patrick to sit around and wait until KMc decides to pop back in for another visit.  The character has to move on, and I think Sam and Patrick have chemistry.  So I'm okay with it.  

• Love 6

That enormous plate of spaghetti cracked me up -- what was she expecting, locusts ? But the worst part was how they called it "bolognese"......in all my life, bolognese sauce has NEVER been that color, it is usually brownish, this was bright red tomato sauce (or prop ketchup) over some really really bright yellow spaghetti.  UGH !!!!!!

• Love 4

I can't with Liz wanting Jason again now. STOP THIS MADNESS! And I need BH to get a new shirt soon because I can not deal with looking at her chest anymore.

Except.... she's not? She doesn't even know he's Jason.

I mean, sure that could change. There were anvils dropped today that she wants another chance with Jason. But there were just as many that she has regrets about trying to keep Danny away from Jason and Sam and she might actually be instrumental bringing them back together. Liz hasn't been acting batshit crazy since 2011.

I think she's just acting like a compassionate nurse. For now. If that changes I'll eat crow.

And you know, it's a soap opera. The second Liz says her and Nik are done, some shit'll blow up and they'll be thrown back together. Plus, all of her stuff about her love life was as much about Nik and what happened between them as it was her regrets about Jason. Nik's still on her mind.

Edited by WTActualF
  • Love 2
And you know, it's a soap opera. The second Liz says her and Nik are done, some shit'll blow up and they'll be thrown back together. Plus, all of her stuff about her love life was as much about Nik and what happened between them as it was her regrets about Jason. Nik's still on her mind.

But it's a problem because this is all Liz is now, fickle. She loves Nik until she loves Ric until she loves Lucky until she loves Jason and repeat pattern 'til head explodes.

It's difficult to elaborate with the slut shaming guidelines, so let's just say Liz doesn't need a man. She needs THERAPY.

• Love 7

But it's a problem because this is all Liz is now, fickle. She loves Nik until she loves Ric until she loves Lucky until she loves Jason and repeat pattern 'til head explodes.

Exactly.  She throws the "love" word around a lot, and she says she loves whoever the guy is in the moment.  Wasn't she JUST in love with Nikolas before she wanted Ric, of course?  It's hard to care about who Elizabeth loves when she doesn't even know herself.  

• Love 4

Today's show was so messed up- time wise.

Franco and Nina went to lunch.. but by the time they got back, it was dark?

Sonny and Carly showed up at Michael's as he was getting ready for work and they spent the whole day there? How rude! (and that's before they defiled his apartment)

sacrebleu

They went to lunch (I guess a late one) where they were ordering from the tasting menu, which Franco and Nina both said would take hours to get through.  So I could see it.

• Love 1

It's difficult to elaborate with the slut shaming guidelines, so let's just say Liz doesn't need a man. She needs THERAPY.

Did she say she loved Ric this go round? I thought she just schtupped him. Hm...

Well, the "it's a soap" thing still stands. All the characters, female and male, are fickle. Hell, they even have a love triangle thing going on with the kids. Every character goes from one love interest to another. Liz isn't any different from them either. But, insofar as actually doing insane, batshit, certifiable things for "love" like she did circa. 2009, she's trying to actually be different and self-reflective. I like that. I give her some passes b/c she is my favorite actress/character on this show, and I won't dispute that she hasn't loved a ton of dudes. She has. She was married to Ric and Lucky and has a complicated thing with Nik and Jason. I think that's mostly due to BH's chemistry with the actors and certain BTS stuff that damaged her character. That Liz is still even on the show is kind of a miracle, IMO. I won't dispute that she needs a therapist. But then all soap characters do. So.

Edited by WTActualF
  • Love 9

Exactly.  She throws the "love" word around a lot, and she says she loves whoever the guy is in the moment.

The exception seemingly being AJ, considering all the backtracking and denouncing she was doing about their relationship being real in any way, in front of AJ's mother.  Rude.

• Love 2

I don't see Liz as any more fickle than the rest of these characters but that's not to say she isn't.  She was giving it a legitimate shot with AJ when Nik came back and she didn't immediately abandon that to be with a just as fickle Nik. AJ blew that up.  I do think she should be done with Nik because he didn't see a problem with banging Britt while saying he loves her, he can't be trusted and now he knows that Britt is a lying liar who lies and wants her anyway, Liz hasn't interfered. She had a lot of feelings for Jason and she's right they didn't really have a shot, I can see how she could regret that. She feels drawn to a stranger who is alone and in pain but she's not the only one. I expect random nurses and hospital workers to be holding a candlelight vigil outside of St. Jasus' hospital room on Monday, they'll be drawn to do so. For Jasus.

• Love 9

May I ask why they didn't run a news ticker at the bottom of the screen as Orange Glow and Snarly united in unholy love, giving us all the number of the local poison control centers - and at the very least, warn that this was not appropriate viewing for children?  Actually, the warning should have read Not Appropriate Viewing for Human and Related Species, regardless of age.

I will, at least, be eternally grateful that we did not have to hear the slapping together of Lil' Moobster's overly-oiled flesh and Snarly's snakeskin.  It must have sounded just like when someone sits down in shorts in hot weather on a leather sofa.  SLUUUURPPP!

I'm so glad Sonny has gotten over Connie, and Dullivia, and his collection of blow-up Gwen Stefani dolls and is back together in the carnal sense with Snarly.  It tells me that romance is still alive.  They could use outtakes of what we did see as an advertisement for the Mansierre.

Edited by boes
  • Love 14

Of course the first face NuJason sees is Elizabeth's. Let the Liz/NuJason/Sam/Patrick quad begin. 

I really can't take it any more.  What are we up to now?

Britt/Nikolas/Liz/Jason/Robin/Patrick/Sam/Silas/Nina/Franco/Carly/Sonny/Ava/Morgan/Kiki/Michael/Rosalie?

It's not a triangle--it's a goddamn Conga line. 

• Love 16

HA!  I can see why people say it sounds like Nathan said fuck.  What he said was If I can help I wanna help.  Maybe it's because of his somewhat awkward accent, but the "if I can" part made him sound as if he said fuck.

Booooo. He was actually interesting for a minute.

• Love 5

Patrick and Sam don't upset me. I don't expect Patrick to sit around and wait until KMc decides to pop back in for another visit. The character has to move on, and I think Sam and Patrick have chemistry. So I'm okay with it.

I agree, but as long as Robin is being held hostage and Patty doesn't know, how can the character truly move on with someone else? There will always be that unknown secret just lingering there to the viewers. And for me, I'm mad that the writers ruined a chance for ME to like Patrick with Sam because my main problem is the Robin factor. All they had to do was let Robin be free. SMH.

In terms of the Liz talk, while all characters on soaps are fickle in the love department... 1. It doesn't change every week, and 2. Most have ONE major love that is >>>> the rest.

Liz's latest "love of her life" has bounced back to Jason.  She hasn't spoken about Jason in years except in casual passing, and today she's all about "Jason and I never had a chance," and it's "Nikolas who?"  She even said that she and Nikolas are over.  So much for being in love.

Patrick and Sam don't upset me.  I don't expect Patrick to sit around and wait until KMc decides to pop back in for another visit.  The character has to move on, and I think Sam and Patrick have chemistry.  So I'm okay with it.  

Elizabeth is correct in that she and Jason never got a chance in that they were never really, officially "together." She still thinks about him, wonders what could have been, and in this case it's plot-point-y to talk about him. When AJ first came back, Liz told him she felt guilty that she played a part in Jason not finding out Danny was his before he "died." She felt she had betrayed Jason and didn't get a chance to make amends with him; AJ said Jason wouldn't have held a grudge against her.

Yes, she said she and Nikolas are over. She hasn't said she's over him, but I guess she feels there's nowhere to go when the man acknowledged (like it was no big deal) that he almost slept with Britt after telling Britt he loves Liz. The woman stole his nephew, moved into his home and lied to him and his sister from July 4th 2013 'til March 2014, and then only 'fessed up because she got caught. So he knows what she is, but wasn't about to turn down free sex.  Umm, in Liz's place I'd be done with him - he pretty much spelled out that her heart isn't safe with him. 

I think today Elizabeth was acknowledging to Monica she is feeling really alone and lost. Seems like she *wants* a stable yet passionate relationship and a happy family life, but consistently makes poor choices when it comes to romance/sex. (I say AJ and especially Ric were about loneliness, redemption/avoidance - she knew she wasn't in love. In 2013 and 2014, she never said "I love you" to or about AJ or Ric.) 

As for Patrick - my issue is the way he's treating his divorce, and his crappy parenting.  He's moved on thatfast from that painful Skype call w/Robin. He's acting like Robin is choosing a life overseas, so my divorce is just about complete and I'm ready to move on now. No mention of Robin's tears, of regret, of Emma. It's just easier for him not be concerned with Robin's life, choices etc. because it's not like Emma's had any tantrum recently about Mommy missing out on seeing her go to school. Oh, wait.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6
In terms of the Liz talk, while all characters on soaps are fickle in the love department... 1. It doesn't change every week, and 2. Most have ONE major love that is >>>> the rest.

Its not ReHe (okay maybe a little) fault that she can generate chemistry with just about every other male on the show. Also not her fault that what many consider her greatest love story, LL2, pretty much ended when Jonathan Jackson wanted to leave. She was knee deep in Niz when JJ wanted his old job back a decade later. Liason never got off the ground truly either because TIIC wanted to pair Jason with the latest favorite female. And unlike every other female on this show, I don't believe there was male romantic character created for her initially. Lulu got Logan, Johnny and Dante. Patrick was created for Robin I believe. Maxie had Cooper and now Nathan and was stuck in that hell hole that was Spixie because the show was enamored with Spinelli. Maybe the closest she have gotten is Ric, but they moved him onto Alexis when ReHe went on maternity leave and Ewan.  They keep her unattached partially because she is the reliable third leg of whatever shitty triangle the show comes up with and Liz well always be haunted by LL2 and Liason. 

• Love 6

Perhaps if she spent more time with Firestarter, Roadkill, and Milk Carton they might be normal.

I love you so much for this. I like Roadkill even better than my nickname for him, Worm Food.

What to say about the last two days? I know no one will agree with me because of the circumstances, but today's hideousness almost gave Crypt Sex a run for its money, almost. CarSon are so unbelievably disgusting.

I actually like Franco/Nina (somehow it works), but their talk about the stupid phone was interminable. And it's like kidnapping a child, really? Well, you would know, Franco.

Maxie looked gorgeous at the end. That's what I'm choosing to focus on, and not her rambling on for 20 years about whether to go on the date or not. Good lord, it's not joining the service, it's dinner. And a free one at that. GRAB IT.

Nante, awww  This bromance is one of my favorites. And yes, there was totally a Nathan/Anna/Dante um, debrief session in Anna's office.

Samtrick are pretty. I really don't care about any of the circumstances. I don't want her with Silas and I don't want her with Jason. So this works for me.

• Love 5
As for Patrick - my issue is the way he's treating his divorce, and his crappy parenting.  He's moved on thatfast from that painful Skype call w/Robin. He's acting like Robin is choosing a life overseas, so my divorce is just about complete and I'm ready to move on now. No mention of Robin's tears, of regret, of Emma. It's just easier for him not be concerned with Robin's life, choices etc. because it's not like Emma's had any tantrum recently about Mommy missing out on seeing her go to school. Oh, wait.

You summed it up perfectly. I couldn't care less if Patrick moves on. But the way it's being written is hard to swallow in context to the entire story. The mother of his child just told him she's NEVER COMING HOME. And the only thing on his mind are his feelings for Sam? I just can't be a cheerleader for this, no matter how hard I try.

Its not ReHe (okay maybe a little) fault that she can generate chemistry with just about every other male on the show. Also not her fault that what many consider her greatest love story, LL2, pretty much ended when Jonathan Jackson wanted to leave.

It's not about her chemistry with all her dudes, though. It's how the writers chose to tell Liz's story with them. There's a way for her to have several love interests without them ALL being "the greatest love she's ever had ever." That's my issue. When every relationship becomes ~soulmates~.

Samtrick are pretty.

They're flipping gorgeous people. Like, they hurt my eyes.

• Love 2

Carson were just as nasty in FF, but I couldn't help giggling thinking about all the great snark about them on here. This show is so much better through snarky eyes!

Please let Franco reveal the AJ truth so Michael can disown his gross parents, and I can get my Nina/Franco sexy times. They really do sparkle together.

STFU Maxie. Oh, woe is you for having a hot, nice guy like your stupid ass.

I really hope we get a Tracy/Lulu adventure where they try to find real Luke. Lulu needs to get out of baby land and find her dad.

Patrick being all skeezy with his divorce talk made me uncomfortable. I can't get behind those two, plus I miss the sparkly KeMo/ME chemistry.

• Love 1

But you know who is happy about it...

tumblr_n5hg6e4tPz1sopfhpo1_400.gif

Heh! Awesome Gif. Why does Britt look so cheery? I don't remember that scene.

Does anyone think that Snarly and Sonny will try and clean up the wet spot on Michael's couch?

Wet spot, hell, Mikey's gonna have to either douse the entire joint with Clorox or just burn the building to the ground, then salt the earth and start over somewhere else.

• Love 4