Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I liked today a lot. I freaking ADORED Jordan putting a gun in that hypocritical assface of Shawn's. I rewound it several times just to watch. 

Jordan looked smoking hot today to boot. That dress was fantastic.

• Love 4

Which reminds me: Isn't it a little cool in New York now for Sam to be running around in a sleeveless top, in the evening, with no jacket? (Yes, this is what I was thinking about during the show today.) 

• Love 3

Man after liking yesterday today was just tedious as hell...literally. My Gawd but NOTHING happened. Every story I thought was moving forward got moved like two steps back and I felt like a truely wasted an hour of my life on NOTHING. ugh!

I seriously can not with Franco in any scene with Carly, it is like the man loses all charisma he becomes like Luke in that padded room to me all incoherent and drooling. By the end of that horrible terrible no good birthday party I felt as clueless as Scotty looks.

Ava didn't freakin' die with both pills and guns flying around her! And I couldn't even get behind BAMF Jordan b/c that whole scene was lamer than lame. Of course Shawn wouldn't shoot Jordan but dumb dumb Shawn didn't realize Jordan wouldn't shoot him either for the same reason? That was the silliest standoff EVER!

Sonny was like the teacher on Charlie Brown, all I got out of that filler was wahwahahwaha...

I like Robin and Helena can wear the Hells out of clothes(that purple suit was devine!) but what was the point of hangin' in Anna's room for 08237272 hours b/c Robin is going to have to be taken by force why the long conversation, like Helena is going to try talking Robin into kidnapping herself or something?

And the cherry on this shit sundae was Patrick being his usual douchebag self. Could he have been any more cold to his daughter, I thought he was going to take her head off thinking she migh have heard him talk about Sam to Liz. Heaven forbid his daughter realize he is a douchecannon.

And Newsflash douche yes CC where Robin was was the scene of multiple kidnappings, the Cassidines running the place and it blew up, but yah Robin really really just wanted to stay for funzies.....ugh! ugh! ugh!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 5

By the time we find out Sonny killed AJ everyone will have died of old age on that show - and we'll have perished of boredom.

I knew Ron C. was going to drag this out more, I just knew it.  I'm done.

Barge, here I come.

• Love 3

It's unfortunate that Ava is still alive. 

I don't want Ava to ever die. She's too delicious to watch. I haven't had this much fun watching a soap character in such a long time. I think Maura West is simply amazing to watch in action. I loved her last weeks on Y&R after MAB had her in the death noose, but Maura was still delivering every day. Now, she's got a wide reign to take her character into new territory that she could never even begin to touch on ATWT as Carly. Bravo Ms. West.

• Love 9

I'll consider us lucky if Tony Geary is back onscreen in November.

I'll consider us lucky if Tony Geary decides to retire and we can just handwave all this FauxLuke nonsense away. Seriously, I would be fine with it all being disposed of with a couple of throwaway lines or maybe a conversation or two. it's not an important plotline at this point.

• Love 9

I adore Robin, and if it as up to me she would be on regularly or at least semi-regularly in a quad with Jason, Patrick and Sam. I want that more than anything. But if Kimberly cannot commit to that kind of airtime, they need to find a graceful way out of this for her for now. (And a recast won't work, which I am pretty sure FV knows.)

THIS. I'm such a broken record, but hey, so is Ron, so we'll call it even. To me, I'd rather not see a recast, so I'm all for just writing off Robin until KMc wants to come back full-time or they work something out where she's at least there on a semi-regular basis. Otherwise, I'm over it and just want it to end.

• Love 6
I did like Franco saying that Morgan doesn't like anything.​

Oh, that was hilarious, especially the way he said it.  So offhandedly, like Morgan was just an annoying fly and not anyone to really worry about, just like the rest of Morgan's family treats him!  Poor Morgan; even the psychopaths can't be bothered to deal with him.  But I am really looking forward to Michael and Morgan going apeshit on Sonny.  (I realize it's unlikely to happen, but please, let me have my dreams.)

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 7

Just watched Mon and Tues back to back. I'm a glutton for punishment.

The things I liked were Roger letting that inner crazy out. Very old school Todd. And since my Carly hate club card is renewed, I dont have that guilt or sympathy I had for Blair. I did get my hopes up when he said his toast was for Micheal. But guys. I'm over the Micheal/Jason comparisons. Micheal and real dad AJ were so fun. So shut up.

And tee hee with Ava running over Jason like road kill. It was so amazing.

I did like Jordan saying Shawn wouldn't shoot Ava. Damn right. He'd hit the neighbors.

• Love 5

I'll consider us lucky if Tony Geary decides to retire and we can just handwave all this FauxLuke nonsense away. Seriously, I would be fine with it all being disposed of with a couple of throwaway lines or maybe a conversation or two. it's not an important plotline at this point.

If this were any other story, I would be glad to have Tony Geary retire. Well not glad exactly but - this storyline is probably the one storyline where I want him to come back and resolve it, simply because RC has hinged so much on it.

• Love 3

So Shawn, once again, screws up a Sonny order. And Max just leaves before the job is done? Worst. Flunkies. Ever,

He really is the anti-Jason. I'm worried that if Jason and anti-Jason share the same space, Port Charles will get sucked into a black hole or something.

I did find it funny that no one seemed concerned about leaving Ava's building, despite the fact that the cops must have been called during that gun battle.

• Love 3

That and Dante and Nathan have mandatory psych evals they have to get done, paperwork they have to finish and probably for Nathan ribs to get checked out.  Plus they seriously needs some rest being handcuffed and kidnapped is stressful.

Edited by jennifer6973
I don't want Ava to ever die.

Boy did I have a glimmer of hope when AJ was brought back.   But it's back to the Sonny Corinthos family hour with uncle Jason back.  At least Ava and Jordan and Julian are fun actors to watch.  Ron/FV really suck at the mob/evil stuff - except for sticking in a faison/stavros for a week.

Yet another actor to stick on an already bloated cast.  Months/Years wasted on Silas/Nina, RH and I guess it's Kiki's turn.  However, the root of the problem is Sonny and Carly and I thought that Ron was going there when he had Jason become duck food.

BTW - if the ratings go up, it is not due to the mob or the return of Sonny and Carly and Sam's best friend, it will be because of Anna and Robert (who isn't even on the screen). 

• Love 3

BTW - if the ratings go up, it is not due to the mob or the return of Sonny and Carly and Sam's best friend, it will be because of Anna and Robert (who isn't even on the screen).

And Robin. I don't see why TIIC don't get this GH ratings always go up when Ron plays General Hospital Espionage. It is such a no brainier to  leave the mob behind and center the show on the HOSPITAL (Cause it's in the damn title silly) and the cops/spys: Anna, Robert (on screen would be better) Mac, Flea, Dante, Lulu, Nathan and Maxie: The Scorpios. (and one stray Spencer/Corinthois) were a whole lot more interesting over the past weeks than Silas, Nina, Franco, Carly and Sonny have been.

Heck it is so easy to turn all this around. Revisit the idea that Julian was a WSB agent, one that even DEA Jordon did not know about: Have Fluke turn out to be Valentine Cassadine, have the spy team free Luke.  Even if they must bring back Jason, make him half Q and have him get his PI Permit than he and Sam can become involved in adventures as he tries to balance the scales for all the bad he did (Kinda like My Name is Earl but with more blinking)

Ron is so intent on putting his favorites out front and center that he has lost his way

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 3

And Robin. I don't see why TIIC don't get this GH ratings always go up when Ron plays General Hospital Espionage. It is such a no brainier to  leave the mob behind and center the show on the HOSPITAL (Cause it's in the damn title silly) and the cops/spys: Anna, Robert (on screen would be better) Mac, Flea, Dante, Lulu, Nathan and Maxie: The Scorpios. (and one stray Spencer/Corinthois) were a whole lot more interesting over the past weeks than Silas, Nina, Franco, Carly and Sonny have been.

I've enjoyed everything that's happened this past week Nina/Franco/Sonny/Carly/Michael/Morgan/Ava/Kiki/Patrick/Sam etc much more than anything that happened at Crichton-Clark. Because everything that is happening there includes events happening from "normal" soap characters mostly driving the events and reacting from it, and muddling through their own mess, (Sonny and Carly being self-destructive, Morgan realizing he has to sort through this pregnancy mess, Michael realizing there may be more between Kiki and Morgan and knowing he kinda got himself into this fix, Sam and Patrick's feelings for each other) and I find that a lot more interesting than the cartoonish mess that happened at Crighton-clark.There were some good human moments at Crighton-Clark - like Maxie and Nathan's kiss - but even that was almost ruined by Maxie's silly "gee golly gosh I forgot there were dead bodies here around us." Mostly everything at Crighton-Clark I found everything for the most part like a Saturday Night Live skit. Which is why, even though the clinic stuff involved my favorite characters, I prefer what's been going on this past week.

Not that I don't like adventure sometimes. I liked the water crisis, I liked the Markham Islands in 2006, with Tracy, Luke, Robert, Anna, Holly, Lulu, Dillon, Robin and Patrick. That was silly but fun and had a lot of good dialogue. No one was being threatened with rape/implantation as far as I can remember. But last week, imo, like I said, took it too far into the realm of grossness and cartoonishness. I was watching through my fingers, and not in a good way.

I'm not saying this to make you feel like you're wrong to like the C-C stuff better or anything . . . just wanted to point out that I, for my own part, like this past week miles better than anything that happened at C-C (except maybe some scenes with Anna and Obrecht) and I don't think it's a no-brainer to do that all the time. A mix of both is ideal is better like Ron is doing now . . . it's just the pacing is so bad. And of course, the cast bloat.

Also I just really cannot stand RKK's portrayal of Stavros and I never could, so that colors my view a lot.

I did find it funny that no one seemed concerned about leaving Ava's building, despite the fact that the cops must have been called during that gun battle.

I figure it's supposed to be some sort of "criminals only" building haha. They keep themselves to themselves.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I've said this before but having the show revolve around Sonny and company was a mistake.Not a Luke fan but at least in the last decade r so the fact that Luke rped Laura hasn't been whitwashed like sonny giving a young girl drugs has been.Anytime they claim sonny hates drugs is hilarious when he got a young vulnerable girl hooked on them in the first place.At least in the luke and laura days they was other stories going on.

• Love 2
So Ava is going to mow down Jason, first good thing she's done in a long time.

If he were to die I'd consider her totally redeemed! 

Gotta love a guy who wouldn't think twice about offing a pregnant woman because she's done "bad things", when he himself is a contract killer working for a man who himself has killed plenty in cold blood. But remember kiddos, drugs are the greatest evil ever, even worse than kidnapping pregnant women and taking them off to their certain dooms. It's nice that this show makes it so clear who the good guys are to root for.

Has Sonny ever actually killed anyone himself, directly, with his own two hands? I can't remember. 

I am just tired of the Robin situation, period. It's beyond absurd that she is now being kidnapped again by the same people less than a year after being rescued, immediately after she was semi-kidnapped once more. This has got to stop. I gave Ron and Frank many, many passes for stringing large umbrella stories out on both OLTL and GH over the years - sometimes there were legitimate extenuating circumstances, sometimes the payoff or immediate material was actually good - but Robin is not a David Vickers or even a Victor Lord, Jr. She's Robin. It's got to end. You can't just keep inventing another evil conspiracy within each bad guy's evil conspiracy. Every bad guy leads to another bad guy which leads back to the Cassadines, Jerry Jacks, etc. - stop! Please, please, please stop. Just end one of these Big Bad sagas. Just one. I know it's a soap opera, I understand that, I've watched them over 20 years. But let something end properly, so I can appreciate the next thing.

I adore Robin, and if it was up to me she would be on regularly or at least semi-regularly in a quad with Jason, Patrick and Sam. I want that more than anything. But if Kimberly cannot commit to that kind of airtime, they need to find a graceful way out of this for her for now. (And a recast won't work, which I am pretty sure FV knows.)

Yeah, all this kidnapping/presumed dead is getting lame. It's time to shit or get off the pot with this character.

I'd be fine with a recast. (I know KM is very much loved, but she wants to eat her cake and have it too, and it's coming at the expense of the story quality and it affects her co-workers and the writers)

Helena was rocking that purple suit. Goddamn, CT is the whole package! 

• Love 1

Has Sonny ever actually killed anyone himself, directly, with his own two hands? I can't remember.

While most of the time, he aims, fires and misses his target by a mile...he has killed.

Joe Scully, Sr.

Andre Karpov-who was unarmed

and of course AJ.

If he were to die I'd consider her totally redeemed!

Oh, not only redeemed, but hailed as a heroine and given a ticker tape parade.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 3

I'm gonna be so sad if they don't let him go full throttle evil like jsbt described. Which they probably won't. But it would be so much more interesting. Plus it would be so satisfying to see Carly realize what a moron she was for being with this man. Not that Carly's epiphanies ever last long, but still.

To me, LW has been playing Carly as terrified of Franco for months.  I noticed it way before CarSon even kissed outside the hospital.  And IMHO, LW really ramped it up after Olivia accused Carly of getting in too deep to get out with Franco.  Ever since then there has been this spectre of 'I am terrified of him but more afraid of what he will do if I leave him.'

Oh man, I just really want him to go all-out bad. I'm having so many scenarios that are delightful but may just reveal me to be as wacked as RC. Like, imagine them up at that altar and they're about to say "I do" and Carly hesitates. Franco sees it and leans in to whisper in her ear "I will kill everyone in this room* if you don't say yes".

See? Delightful! ;)

*And Franco would be perfectly capable of this, since once again, only about three people will have attended a Canco event.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Glad that I'm not the only one irritated with the snail pacing of this show. I was excited to see yesterday's episode because I thought Franco would expose all, Robin would see her mom, and Ava would be in some sort of peril. But nothing happened except Robin is kidnapped for the billionth time. Can't she catch a break? Why does Kim keep coming back for this shit?

• Love 4

Dude, did Kim take student loans?

Does she want to do the love scenes with Billy?

I fear this will happen. Instead of Sonny getting blamed for all, we get Teh Wimmens Iz Teh Dum. With Robin as Teh Worst, Part Five. See, omg Robin hath now indirectly caused Jason to be roadkill, though Ava hit him fleeing from Sonny. Again. But what will be focused on is that omg Jason was protecting Robin. So now Carly, Sonny, Stupid Micheal, and Sam get to yell at Robin.

I'm going to pre tell them to shut up. Ya'll got more pressing matters. Micheal, your girl is a lying liar who lies and AJ! Deal with that! Carly, just worry about well jail. Sonny, murder charges. Sam, just shut up.

• Love 1

I think Sam, & even Sonny, will be grateful to Robin.  & yeah, Sonny will try to pass the buck regarding Jason's accident, but it'll be Ava's fault for running off & not letting herself be kidnapped.

Carly will totally blame Robin. 

• Love 4

I kinda, yes I'm a sick person, want the old school soap route of Franco going evil and finding amnesia New Jason Face before CarSon and playing him recording. Dude. That would be hella awesome. Get a copy to Julian. Get a copy to New Jason. Then you have Jason Quartermaine with Jason Morgan skills with evidence that Sonny murdered AJ in cold blood. I'm sure he can edit the Ava parts out. Then Jason can tell Micheal because I'm sure he will be discovered. No one would doubt Jason. He could just say a staff member gave it to him. Either way, I demand Micheal hears the recording. I don't need any excuses nor doubt.

Sigh. 20 years ago we could have had a damn ball and just played it. Ugh. And Jason would be there in a mask. Instead we have this shit.

• Love 1

Carly will totally blame Robin.

I can hear her now, yelling at Robin for being selfish, for keeping Jason away from the people who love him, for not letting her (Carly) help defrost him because no one knows Jason or cares for him more than she does.  Yada, yada, yada.

• Love 4

I enjoyed some of Crichton-Clark a lot - I think GH has a certain special dispensation for some of this crazy over-the-top shit and always had. Everyone running around to escape a siren and a strobe light? Great. Obrecht and Anna working together, fine. Dante and Lulu being heroic? They should be, the next generation on this show is barely established in its own right (Michael, Morgan, etc. are getting there quicker than Dante and Lulu, frankly, but are in their own mess). Finola Hughes shooting at people is always a good time, and I liked Robin, Headless Jason and Helena a lot.

The problem was some of the side-threads as well as the resolution. Stavros shows up merely to fuck with Lulu's vagina again and dies - pointless, and I'm sure it will lead to some new disgusting future baby story for poor Lulu. Obrecht, Victor and Nathan - I do not care. At all. Kathleen Gati gives this shit everything she has and does a good job, and Ryan Paevey is really doing his best and is at least nice enough to watch and an agreeable guy onscreen - but why do I care about his paternity? Nathan and Maxie and the Harrells, and then making out amidst the dead: campy and gross, and I don't care about them as a couple. And of course, neither Robin nor Jason were ever found by anyone and Robin is kidnapped yet again. That shit is extremely lame.

Honestly, I'd feel better about some of this if they were willing to let Robin off the hook, as well as let Dante and Lulu, etc. actually try to carry an adventure story of their own that isn't about babies or gynecology or whatever. They were having a good time beating on those bad guys. Let them do something! Tony Geary is not going to be around forever.

The real issue is GH does not know how to balance these annual action stunts, which we now have every September for a variety of reasons in addition to other times throughout the year, with organic story about people. I think ulkis is right about some of what is more compelling this week in terms of character drama, but so many of either the stories are wrongheaded or the characters are gross - if you can have that drama with better stories and a mix of better characters, I'd be happier about it, though I am enjoying it. I also love Action Ava or whatever, and I am potentially very into crazy Sabrina, even though, again, her breakdown came out of nowhere, came and went overnight before the actress took her maternity leave, and now we're apparently supposed to see it as her watershed moment and guiding character beat from now on. They could've actually built that.

Oh, and if they can have Franco kill someone to prove he is just as sick and insane as he always was, that would be great. I'll take literally anyone. Pick a name out of a hat and chances are it will be someone this show can lose, followed of course by fucking Franco himself, the worst thing on this entire show.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8

I do agree it feels like stuff is being dragged out.Its weird watching old school soaps have no problem but maybe its because the writing was much better back then lol.It feels like Ava has been pregnant forever.Even though Jason hasn't been on long and hes headless seems like hes been on forever lol.

On another topic Molly and TJ while I'm not really interested in watching a teen story seems weird they never write them although I'm glad they dropped the molly and TJ wanting to have sex I'm sure it would have turned into a teen pregnancy.That's one thing I feel like soaps have over played with teen stories teen pregnancies.Heck Emma/Cam/spencer/Joss are being written more as teens than 7/8 year olds.

• Love 1

Which reminds me: Isn't it a little cool in New York now for Sam to be running around in a sleeveless top, in the evening, with no jacket? (Yes, this is what I was thinking about during the show today.) 

It's not wrong to think that. Gloria Monty used to make sure that if there an episode where some people were dealing with rain, to make sure that those arriving at the hospital came in with umbrellas, shaking off wet coats, etc.  It's those touches that used to make daily serials special.  There was a community, and you were invited along with them.

Now, people are teleporting across the ocean in minutes, people are casually dropping in on each other in the middle of the night, and some nights seem to go on for 24 hours straight.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7

The current stories have been drug out sooooooo very, very long for the sake of ludicrous and asinine melodrama that on any given day nothing happens and viewers can provide the repetitious dialog for themselves.  To show is now fit for Saturday Night Live.

Here is a novel idea:  Speed things up; make things happen; follow through with action rather than second-hand dialog; eliminate ALL THINGS CORINTHOS, including Franco who is going to marry Sonny's multi-time ex-wife Carly.  Let's see how poor, fragile Michael will deal with losing Sonny and Carly. 

• Love 2

I enjoyed some of Crichton-Clark a lot - I think GH has a certain special dispensation for some of this crazy over-the-top shit and always had. Everyone running around to escape a siren and a strobe light? Great. Obrecht and Anna working together, fine. Dante and Lulu being heroic? They should be, the next generation on this show is barely established in its own right 

Honestly, I'd feel better about some of this if they were willing to let Robin off the hook, as well as let Dante and Lulu, etc. actually try to carry an adventure story of their own that isn't about babies or gynecology or whatever. They were having a good time beating on those bad guys. Let them do something!

I'm gonna reply in the "relationships" thread.

Here is a novel idea:  Speed things up; make things happen; follow through with action rather than second-hand dialog; eliminate ALL THINGS CORINTHOS, including Franco who is going to marry Sonny's multi-time ex-wife Carly.  Let's see how poor, fragile Michael will deal with losing Sonny and Carly.

I think some things have gone very slow (Fluke, the AJ murder reveal) and some others very fast: Sonny and Carly sleeping together and Franco finding out already. I didn't expect Franco to expose anything, because a) it would have been fast and b) Tony Geary isn't back yet and a lot of the plot seems to hinge on him.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

It is such a no brainier to  leave the mob behind and center the show on the HOSPITAL (Cause it's in the damn title silly) and the cops/spys: Anna, Robert (on screen would be better) Mac, Flea, Dante, Lulu, Nathan and Maxie: The Scorpios. (and one stray Spencer/Corinthois) were a whole lot more interesting over the past weeks than Silas, Nina, Franco, Carly and Sonny have been.

Heck it is so easy to turn all this around. Revisit the idea that Julian was a WSB agent, one that even DEA Jordon did not know about: Have Fluke turn out to be Valentine Cassadine, have the spy team free Luke.  Even if they must bring back Jason, make him half Q and have him get his PI Permit than he and Sam can become involved in adventures as he tries to balance the scales for all the bad he did (Kinda like My Name is Earl but with more blinking)

Ron is so intent on putting his favorites out front and center that he has lost his way

The Corinthos Family Hour (and Ron's favorites from other soaps) expiration date is way past due.

• Love 2

The plots should not hinge on one character nor one actor.

Also, why wasn't Jason wearing longer socks? Or were those high water sweats?

It shouldn't, but this is the way this Fluke plot has turned out. 

• Love 3

Yes, it make so much more sense for Ava to cry and creep slooowwwlllly over to his unconscious body than to just call 911, give the location and keep going. The dramaaaaa = so lame. 

Sonny's fakeout/stop just short of throwing barware = we're being trolled/were at TWOP. Sonny's reaction to the engagement news = UCG. Laughing at the smug going bye-bye.

I really wanted Morgan to say "But you could to mine?!" when Kiki told him she couldn't lie to Franco's face. Somewhat amused that Morgan didn't consider Rosalie a date.

Anna's hair looks fantastic.  Robin's does not - we get it TPTB. Now instead of Victor being the one to bully Robin, it's back-from-the-dead Helena's turn. Robin looks like an almost a-sexual research scientist, who was gullible and walked away from her family solely to deal with psychos who rule her life and threaten her family.  What a lovely tribute to KMc's years of great work on the show, Ron. [/sarcasm}

Ron's plan for NotTodd!Franco/Carly/Sonny backfired, because I don't feel sorry for him - I just see them all as utter LOSERS. Although Halloween does seem like an ideal time for a sadistic freak-turned art therapist and narcissistic succubus to get married. This attempt was so much better when acted by JJ, BH, and TC. I felt for JJ's Lucky.  

Patrick, were you worried when you were telling Sam you and Robin are over, and when you were making out with Sam, too? Gah. 

The only thing done right is Patrick and Anna seeing that Robin seems to be in a state of despair, like someone with PPD or PTSD. 

• Love 6

I don't have much to say about today's episode, but I do want to say that I kind of like the relationship that has developed between Jordan and Ava. I enjoyed watching Jordan pointing a gun at Shawn, rescuing Ava from being returned to Sonny, and I like that Jordan protected her again today. *shrugging emoji*

As for Robin, eh. It would be nice for Anna to recognize that this isn't the Robin she knows, and that Robin would never intentionally abandon Emma simply because Robin thinks she's caused her and her family too much pain. But, at this point, I'm kind of used to Robin simply being passed from one villain to the next. *shrugging emoji*

And, ugh... a Halloween wedding? I know those happen in real life but... ugh. 

• Love 6

I really hate Kiki. And can someone tell Kristen Alderson to stop putting her palms on her face like she's Macauley Culkin in freaking Home Alone?

Boo, I'm so disappointed in Morgan for not telling Carly Franco knows.

The Robin/Patrick/Anna scenes annoy me too much to talk about them.

It was really weird how when Michael and Sonny went to hug MB pulled a Nathan Paevey and looked completely to the side.

Dammit Shawn. JASON would have successfully kidnapped a pregnant woman!

What was that bullshit over Ava stopping and crying over Jason? She would have kept driving and then maybe called 911.

Ron's plan for NotTodd!Franco/Carly/Sonny backfired, because I don't feel sorry for him - I just see them all as utter LOSERS. Although Halloween does seem like an ideal time for a sadistic freak-turned art therapist and narcissistic succubus to get married. This attempt was so much better when acted by JJ, BH, and TC. I felt for JJ's Lucky. 

Yes, but I'll give this to Ron, Sonny and Carly having an affair, and Franco proposing to Carly to mess with her, and Carly accepting to avoid the consequences, makes much more sense than Liz accepting Lucky's proposal, or Lucky proposing at all, or Liz and Nikolas having an affair at all, did. 

• Love 1

Roger Howarth can do it better. And he has! Except this time I don't have to have feels for the bride, so I can giggle. Here's to you, Recording!

Jordan/Ava are the best relationship on this show. Jordan is also way more of an enforcer than Shawn ever could be. I guess Morgan hath impressed Ava with his keeping of secrets or reading, since he is her next stop. She needs to go on a boat or some shit. Hell, go to Llanview. I hear they have a great bar. I'm sure there's a guy there named Todd who'd help you hide from Sonny. He hates him too.

• Love 2

What was that bullshit over Ava stopping and crying over Jason? She would have kept driving and then maybe called 911.

Ava would've driven to New Jersey, then called and spoken in broken Spanish to the 911 operator. When they asked her her name she would've crowed "no habla ingles!" and hung up.

• Love 4

The only thing done right is Patrick and Anna seeing that Robin seems to be in a state of despair, like someone with PPD or PTSD. 

They should have done a PTSD story from the start and used it to write Robin off last spring. I don't buy that Anna would hear her daughter talk about being broken and messing up everything she touched and wouldn't be worried about what Robin might do to herself. The real Anna would be on the next flight to Paris, not sitting there saying how hard this must be on Patrick.

• Love 8

Jordan/Ava are the best relationship on this show. Jordan is also way more of an enforcer than Shawn ever could be. I guess Morgan hath impressed Ava with his keeping of secrets or reading, since he is her next stop. She needs to go on a boat or some shit. Hell, go to Llanview. I hear they have a great bar. I'm sure there's a guy there named Todd who'd help you hide from Sonny. He hates him too.

All of this.

If not for Vinessa Antoine having played the biggest backstabbing bitch in the world on Haven, using the same facial expressions and voice tones, I would love her to death as the best, and best dressed, and only smart current character on the show.

How long is Rosalie supposed to be on? Because Linda Whatever Her Names Are is playing the character just right for the camp, but with a touch of WTH? a real person would have.

• Love 2
If not for Vinessa Antoine having played the biggest backstabbing bitch in the world on Haven, using the same facial expressions and voice tones, I would love her to death as the best, and best dressed, and only smart current character on the show.

How long is Rosalie supposed to be on? Because Linda Whatever Her Names Are is playing the character just right for the camp, but with a touch of WTH? a real person would have.

My only problem with Jordan is giving Shawn the time of day much less sharing her cookies with him. Otherwise she is the best dress BAMF in town.

• Love 3

I am just tired of Rosalie slinking and pouting and posing through scenes with Michael. We get it. I am amazed he hasn't kicked this bitch out every time she walks up and starts yammering about Morgan and Kiki. A little of her went a loooonnngggg way, as I knew it would.

• Love 2

Although Halloween does seem like an ideal time for a sadistic freak-turned art therapist and narcissistic succubus to get married.

Of all the things that happened on today's show this disappointed me the most. I really enjoyed last Halloween's WTF-ery w/ Faison dressed as Beetlejuice and Dr. O wanting to put yellow contacts in Ben's eyes to make him look like a devil spawn. I'd really been looking forward to another day of intentional humor this year. But, now we're going to have RoHo drama. Because I can't have nice things. Crap. P.S. Roho, wash your damn hair.

The Robin/Patrick/Anna scenes annoy me too much to talk about them

Patrick did seem to be slightly more concerned about Robin today than he has in the past. But neither he nor Anna making any connections -- even now!!! -- to the C's holding her against her will is second only to the whole town being unable to think of anyone with the initials A.J. Especially since the she clearly was Skyping from the back of a car. 

Sonny, take a lesson from Helena on how to deal with a minion who disappoints you. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 2

Ava mowing down cusp Jason was mildly disturbing.  I agree that real Ava would have just kept driving and maybe called 911, but this is pregnant Ava so maybe that explains it.

Anna should grow back her brain and figure out that Robin is still being held captive.

And on a completely different topic, from last week's ep, I want to spend some time in a coma, because Nina is rocking an amazing body after 20 years, and over on the Y/R, Phyllis came out of her coma pretty fit and feisty.

• Love 1