Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I was wondering what kind of voodoo KMc has because Billy LIT UP in his few scenes with her. If she was staying, that's all I'm saying...

I totally thought the same thing.

I mean I'm glad that she moved on in a way that shows that the character has grown, but part me would have loved to see Carly have to choke down Jason being romantically interested in Robin again. I wouldn't want her to return his affection, though. Although, it would've been nice if Patrick had to eat his heart out and actually fret about her love and fidelity for once.

Edited by Rowan
  • Love 2

He didn't stay dead.

And it warms the coldness of my heart that Jake is alive and well if only to piss off fans that want him to stay dead.

I was wondering what kind of voodoo KMc has because Billy LIT UP in his few scenes with her. If she was staying, that's all I'm saying...

Jason and Robin have no romantic interests in each other, so it is easier for these two to relax versus Lake and JaSam.

What exactly has Jake done that he doesn't deserve shares that are legally his, since this shows seems to have forgotten that Lucky is on his birth certificate?

He hasn't done anything wrong. Danny isn't Jason's only son.

Tracy and Luke stole the assets that Alan left for Jason's children and I keep hoping the show fixes that mess.

• Love 6

Liked Tracy's and Laura's convo but I wonder what Laura's place will be on the show long-term?  So far, she's everything I assumed she would be once there was no more Luke around.  She's a hanger-on doling out motherly support and advice to her wayward children.  It's easier for Tracy because she's always existed effectively as a character long before she even got involved with Luke.  But Laura has always been about Luke for most of her run on the show.  Maybe Laura should get a job or some business to run?  Something, anything so that she gets her own thing to embark on as a character.

Laura predated Luke by years and she was the reason his character's run lasted for decades instead of weeks. The fact that the "writers" are wasting her as Liz and Nik's talk-to while continuing to try to make SERIAL KILLER and WE NEVER CARED happen is just another testament to their incompetence

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 16

What exactly has Jake done that he doesn't deserve shares that are legally his, since this shows seems to have forgotten that Lucky is on his birth certificate?

He hasn't done anything wrong. Danny isn't Jason's only son.

He was at the time that Edward died.

Jason can give Jake anything he wants but Jake is legally Lucky's son and was both "dead" and Lucky's son when Edward's assets were distributed - so, none of the shares from Edward would be "legally his" and he is not entitled to the shares Danny inherited from Edward.  But Jason (who doesn't care about ELQ anyway) can give Jake his shares - assuming he hasn't already given them to Michael. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

WTF happened to Michelle Stafford and her acting abilities? Or was she only able to pull off Phyllis on Y&R? Because all I saw was a disturbingly thin, delusional woman overacting the role of, I'm assuming, editor?

Stafford hasn't acted in years and years. She did all this same schtick -- repeating lines endlessly, little girl voice and jazz hands (and arms) -- on Y&R for the last 10 years or so. She is absolutely not talented and is one of the worst 'actresses' I've had the great displeasure of watching on a soap.

Franco and Nina have to go. I don't get why these new writers can't make that happen because neither of these characters is worth a damn..

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 16

I honestly expected Jason to grab Robin and kiss her - there was definitely a lot of chemistry there. Not that I am surprised - KMc has always been great at generating chemistry with her co-stars. It almost makes me wish that she and JT were staying so we could see a Jason/Robin/Patrick/Sam love quagmire with Carly standing in the background steaming about it.

In my head, Robin realized that life is too short and Sonny is happy so she was nice to Carly for those reasons. She is moving across the country to a great job with her husband and daughter while Carly is stuck in PC with Morgan, no reason not to throw the woman a bone.

• Love 6
Laura predated Luke by years and she was the reason his character's run lasted for years instead of weeks.

Not only predated him by years but the focus on her story, which included a thinly veiled knock-off on what Lana Turner and her daughter went through, as well as a romance with Scotty is what saved GH from cancellation.  It went from last place to second BEFORE Luke ever came on the show and the character who was front and center during that time was Laura.  Her and Scotty were a huge couple in their own right (their Christmas tree scene was quite iconic).

• Love 7

Laura predated Luke by years and she was the reason his character's run lasted for decades instead of weeks. The fact that the "writers" are wasting are her as Liz and Nik's talk-to while continuing to try to make SERIAL KILLER and WE NEVER CARED happen is just another testament to their incompetence

Unfortunately, when all was said and done, Luke became the reason for Laura's existence, whether that's fair or not.  In any event, a viable place needs to be found for Miss Laura beyond supporting her children's bad behavior and blasting Hayden for being a victim of her son's murderous intent.

• Love 6

It is rare for me to tear up while watching GH or any show, but I got misty-eyed over:

Patrick and Emma. JT really loves that little girl. Wow.

Patrick and Robin. KMc is absolutely right to be proud of her and JT's work over the last 10 years.

Robin and Uncle Mac. He was the ideal wedding officiant for them.  I have always adored the Mac-Robin parent-child relationship. That last hug...*sniffle*. 

Patrick and Anna.  I felt their mutual fondness/respect. I think JT and FH will miss working together, even aside from their friendships with KMc.

I actually liked/was okay with the Robin-Jason scene. Jason attending the wedding made sense in the context of all that's happened. Robin's work under duress, her fear and pain during this time away from Patrick and Emma again was not in vain. Robin will never completely regret leaving with Victor, because she was able to save Jason. And now Patrick really *understands* and *proclaims* that Robin is a genius doctor. I liked Robin's line to Jason that she wanted him to see the life she has that he once wished for her. 

Sonny being there didn't bother me so much because of his history with Robin, and Patrick deserved that thanks after the numerous times Patrick has saved either Sonny or one of his so-called loved ones. 

I agree with a few other posters that Epiphany and Noah should have both been there. I saw at least one spare seat!

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 11

I never expected Nina to be such a clown.  Given how the actress portrayed Phyllis on that other soap, I thought she was easily being brought onto GH as another raging bitch to battle that existing raging bitch Carly.  That didn't happen despite Nina being involved with Carly's leftover Franco.

• Love 1

Unfortunately, when all was said and done, Luke became the reason for Laura's existence, whether that's fair or not.

Tony Geary's avarice and politicking became a machine after awhile, and over the decades he never looked back. GH still seems to be a fertile ground for some pets (looking at the characters and actors Sonny/Bernard, Carly/Laura; Jason/Billy; Neener and Franks) who always get propped and inserted inappropriately into stories that should be focused on others. All the storytelling suffers, and good opportunities are lost.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 11

Franco and Nina have to go. I don't get why these new writers can't make that happen because neither of these characters is worth a damn..

What sticks in my craw is that neither looks back at past behavior, actions, and history to reflect or regret or amend. Their morals are reprehensible, and we are being cleverly seduced into agreeing that they deserve normal lives and relationships within democratic society. They've both shown contempt for legal and moral human behavior, and they are getting by with it because certain authority figures are fond of them (for example, Dr O protects Franco) or their victims are weak and cannot object and fight back. (For example, how could Ava make Neener pay for her physical and mental cruelty when Avery was being born?) If Neener's mother did do away with Neener's own baby--the daughter's wealth is some compensation, and two wrongs do not make a right.

I once saw a video of a couple of huge rattlesnakes in the throes of passion in a forest, They did a beautiful choreographed dance together, but the scene was blood-curdling. That's how I see Franco and Nina, and always will.

• Love 3

I LOVED Robin's, Maxie's, Liz's, and Emma's dresses, Anna's not so much. If maxie is such a great wedding planner why would she forget the rings and the officiant???  Why didn't they get Lucy? (I can't even remember where she is)

Why did they start the wedding before Carly was there, couldn't they tell by all the empty chairs that everyone wasn't there yet ;)

Why or why can't this show be at least a tenth as good as it was in this episode on a regular basis?

• Love 1
we are being cleverly seduced into agreeing that they deserve normal lives and relationships within democratic society.

There's nothing clever or seductive about the ham-fisted way Nina and Franco are being forced down out throats.

It really did seem to be be a sendoff more for Robin than Patrick, heh. 

• Love 1

... Carly rudely interrupting the ceremony ..

That was the most annoying thing about this ep. So fucking dumb. 

Forgot to mention....all the shade thrown at that poor town pariah Liz today was RIDIC.  Poor woman, I am surprised she was able to muddle through the day with the whole town against her.....

I LOLed so hard!

It really did seem to be be a sendoff more for Robin than Patrick, heh. 

That was kind of hilarious.

• Love 2

ETA: Forgot to mention....all the shade thrown at that poor town pariah Liz today was RIDIC.  Poor woman, I am surprised she was able to muddle through the day with the whole town against her.....

My heart broke for Liez yesterday. SO MANY people want to see her fail. #TheStruggleIsReal

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 12

In reference to Tracy and Laura, Laura has been a character longer than Tracy(but not by much), but the biggest problem with Laura is that she isn't half as interesting. This all falls into that discussion of what is more needed on the soap, the good guy versus not so good guy(or girl), or characters with the most layers who can bring the most story potential.

Tracy isn't as nice as Laura, but there's just more that can be done with Tracy story line wise. Tracy is the kind of character who, if acted and written correctly, can generate  interest just by walking into a room. With Laura, and I know people don't like this, but there's an element of truth to it-she's the perennial victim. She's an example of the old soap staple/stereotype of the "perils of Pauline" character who is either in danger or in distress almost constantly. At least, she was when they wrote for her. Things happen to Laura, that don't happen to Tracy, and vice versa.

And because of that, I think both types of characters are needed on the show-BUT I still stand that there is so much more that can be done with a character like Tracy, because she's so much more than just "one" way or doing "one" thing. You can't even point to her and say she's the staple of a soap villainess anymore, even though when she was considered that, I still felt she was so much more. Tracy can be both good or bad, and Jane Elliot can do both convincingly. It's mostly due to Jane again-but I feel you could take Tracy and insert her into almost any storyline, or write almost anything for her-and it would be believable and in character if written well. I don't think the same is true of Laura or Genie. BUT- TPTB could write Laura and Tracy becoming BFF's, and I'd not only believe it, I'd probably come to love it.

With that said- can they move this whole Hayden thing along? Please don't let her true identity take a year to come out. I can't abide another Jakeson fiasco.

No, it's not.

I have to agree that I think it is. You shouldn't be able to count your bones through your skin.

Tony Geary's avarice and politicking became a machine after awhile, and over the decades he never looked back. GH still seems to be a fertile ground for some pets (looking at the characters and actors Sonny/Bernard, Carly/Laura; Jason/Billy; Neener and Franks) who always get propped and inserted inappropriately into stories that should be focused on others. All the storytelling suffers, and good opportunities are lost.

Tony Geary never got over being bitter that GH made him and that even with ABC pushing him in tv movies he never managed to parlay that into a career beyond soaps. I like to imagine him throwing darts at a picture of Judith Light while mutter "why her and not me?" Dude is bitter. What pisses me off is that soap fans remained loyal to him and he treated those fans to horrible acting. TG can act. He can sell a scene. And year after friggin' year he chose to lame it in and demand stories that were painful to watch. He's Tony Fucking Geary and the audience just needs to bow down. 

That said, the state of network tv in general and soaps in particular is such that actors who can deliver loyal viewers are essential. Unless they start making salary demands that can't be accommodated we're stuck with the likes of MB, LW, RoHo, KeMo, MW, MSt, NLG, BM, RH etc. They have fans who will tune in to see them no matter what their material. They have solid Q scores. The shows need these fans because the writing sure won't be bringing them in. As much as I love to bitch about Mo's acting or NLG's acting or the insanity of your-friendly-neighborhood-serial-killer there is very little here that solid soap writing couldn't fix.

PS: not here to prop Nina and Franco but they actually do reference trying to be better people and their past mistakes. In Franco's case I don't see how that could ever be done well - half his serial killing victims don't even have names which makes me hate this show even more.

• Love 4

Franco and Nina have to go. I don't get why these new writers can't make that happen

Because of Frank's ego and the fact that I am convinced no one at ABC/Disney is actually watching this show, they Hear RH and MS and assume that they are good for hte show and truthfully they might be but not as Franco and Nina.

Not sure what could be done at this point. Franco has been re conned so often his origins are more confusing that Hawkman (obscure DC comics references )

• Love 3

PS: not here to prop Nina and Franco but they actually do reference trying to be better people and their past mistakes. In Franco's case I don't see how that could ever be done well - half his serial killing victims don't even have names which makes me hate this show even more.

I agree. I don't think Franco is a good person, but except for the hiccup with the brain tumor, I don't think the show has ever tried to sell him as someone other than a person mentally disturbed who just happens to not currently be killing people.

Serial killers/mass murderers have people they love, that love them. Real life proves this. I don't think showing Franco and Nina in love excuses or whitewashes either of them, and I don't think it's supposed to.

But at least they let them reference they aren't good people, and acknowledge their mistakes.

Contrast that with Anna, the former POLICE COMMISH, giggling and smiling over blowing away an unarmed man.

• Love 2

@TVGMLogan: Thanks #GH. The Robin-Patrick wedding & sendoff was exactly what it needed to be: perfect. @GeneralHospital #Scrubs

I just can't help but agree with this. Yes, things could have always been written better, the story could be better. But if soaps have the opportunity to do what GH did....they should always do it.

• Love 1

If Maxie is such a great wedding planner why would she forget the rings and the officiant???  Why didn't they get Lucy? (I can't even remember where she is)

I loved Mac being the one to officiate, but yeah, part of me kinda hoped that Lucy will spring out of the vets closet with Felicia and be the one to perform the ceremony, just to add to the warm and fuzzies. 

Because, really, Lucy's last appearance was her ridiculously OOC betraying of the Quartermaines to Nikolas and that cannot stand.

Edited by TeeVee329

I just caught up on the episodes from the past 2 days, and I'm sitting here crying like a baby. It wasn't perfect, but it was a perfect ending to the story of Patrick and Robin. The flashback montage was so sweet and made me fall in love with them all over again. There's something about KMc because everyone she shares scenes with tend to light up. God help me, but even her short scene with Carly was sweet. And I'm going to miss Emma. I hope she uses that plane ticket and visits Anna - often! Now, excuse me while I go to find a box of tissues. 

• Love 8

I am catching up on the weeks worth of shows and couldn't make it through one episode without wanting to punch my television.  Dante had NO RIGHT to act all disappointed in Lulu and demand answers from her! And then to just push right past her into her room?!  I guess he inherited his father's sense of entitlement and conveniently forgot that it was his jumping to conclusions that started this downward spiral in the first place!  What an ASS!

That being said, I can't feel too bad for Lulu because she is still blaming this whole mess on Valerie rather than her husband who was the one who was married and should have been faithful.  And she still wants this macho jerk back.  Pathetic!

Johnny should get together with Valerie himself!  Lulu and Dante deserve each other!

• Love 5

I just watched the past two days and I'm in freaking tears. I cried along with FH, JT and KMc. They were giving me the feels. Like so many, I returned to the show in 2005 when KMc did. Seeing the Scrubs flashbacks were such a treat.

Robin and Mac hugged y'all and I cried like a cray woman. I want them to post the cut 10 minutes because I bet 7-8 of those are about Scrubs wedding

It could have been better but I'll take it. Even thou the show is trying to lure me to stay with TR's smile, I'm out for now peeps. You can find me on th Scorpio Deck of the barge.

• Love 7

But at least they let them reference they aren't good people, and acknowledge their mistakes.

Contrast that with Anna, the former POLICE COMMISH, giggling and smiling over blowing away an unarmed man.

Hey now ... if the unarmed man was Sonny I'd be giggling and smiling right along with Anna. Also, Anna didn't have sex with anyone over Carlos's grave so by PC standards she's Gandhi. 

• Love 4

In reference to Tracy and Laura, Laura has been a character longer than Tracy(but not by much), but the biggest problem with Laura is that she isn't half as interesting. This all falls into that discussion of what is more needed on the soap, the good guy versus not so good guy(or girl), or characters with the most layers who can bring the most story potential.

Tracy isn't as nice as Laura, but there's just more that can be done with Tracy story line wise. Tracy is the kind of character who, if acted and written correctly, can generate  interest just by walking into a room. With Laura, and I know people don't like this, but there's an element of truth to it-she's the perennial victim. She's an example of the old soap staple/stereotype of the "perils of Pauline" character who is either in danger or in distress almost constantly. At least, she was when they wrote for her. Things happen to Laura, that don't happen to Tracy, and vice versa.

And because of that, I think both types of characters are needed on the show-BUT I still stand that there is so much more that can be done with a character like Tracy, because she's so much more than just "one" way or doing "one" thing. 

That's true of any character with good writing and should be the norm for soaps

But even when they tried to turn Laura into a house-frau she was never a Perils of Pauline character; she's always been proactive and pretty three dimensional. She saved herself and Luke just as often as he saved her.

While I think highly of JE, I think the writing for Tracy has been pretty one-note for years. I mean, for the past decade Tracy has basically been playing coyote to Luke's road runner - before that, she did much the same with Edward/ELQ and with most(all?) of her romantic relationships.

Oh! Except Joe Jr. & and a hearty FU to Ron C. for the pointless ruin of that relationship

Most of the actors on GH are capable of more than they've been given (except Plywood, Mayo, Sabrina and Dar) but none of that matters until we get better writers

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

Hey now ... if the unarmed man was Sonny I'd be giggling and smiling right along with Anna. Also, Anna didn't have sex with anyone over Carlos's grave so by PC standards she's Gandhi.

It's not like Anna killed Robin's father or anything like that. She's still one of the more moral people on this show.

• Love 3

Back on the barge, probably permanently, after the Scorpio-Drake send-off. Lovely, but far short of what the characters deserved. I cried, in part, because it felt like the last time I'd get to see Robert. He was a character that drew me in originally, in the early 1980s.

I can't imagine any story currently being told, or within the limited abilities of the writers, that would drag me back. I'll still come here for the snark, though. Obviously. :)

• Love 1

Okay, I think I'm mostly back to normal now. And I will DEFINITELY check out ALL those clips in the history thread. But I can't afford to mess up my make-up right now: I have places to be in a couple hours.

That said:

The scene with Cujo and Robin started out the way it should have--Cujo referencing and admitting that she had jumped down Robin's throat when she left two years ago, and said she was very grateful. She shoulda gotten down on her KNEES, and Robin should have just accepted that grattitude and walked away. I gagged at that hug. It totally, totally whitewashed and erased their entire history. And Robin has always been right: Shebeast IS NOT GOOD FOR JASON. I don't give two figgedity fucks about the moobster.

I suppose Robin wanted Jason there, because he couldn't remember that he already saw and knew that Robin got all that she wanted when she married Patrick the first time. Still, I loved those scenes.  It's just proof that Kimberly is a chemistry magnet.

I bawled the worst when Robin broke down when she told Emma she would never leave her again.

I am beyond pissed and peeved that Robin and Robert couldin't have the kind of scenes she did with Anna. BEYOND pissed and peeved. I mean, even when he found her in 2013, those few minutes of Robert blaming himself and Robin telling him, no, he was the best and her hero. I wanted those type of substantive scenes. I might be mollified if the 10 extra minutes gives me that.

I cried, and sniffled, and blinked furiously to clear my vision when Mac looked at Robin and then hugged her-hard, and Robin said "I love you, Uncle Mac."  At leasat Felicia got to speak and say I love you, too.

Just the whole wedding and montage gave me THE FEELS! Oh THE FEELS! Could it have been done better? Yes. But I am happy with Robin FINALLY getting her HAPPY EVER AFTER because she has suffered the most and deserves it the MOST.

The rest? Laura looks gorgeous.  That's all I got.

Kimberly's dress was gorgeous. Though I'm not a fan of the two-tone hair, I couldn't help but think that when Anna returned in 2012, she was sporting that Umber look. And now with Kimberly leaving, it was like a book-end. With Robin having that umber look. Made me smile mistily.

And though I am loathe to give him credit, I do have to give credit to Bob Guza--because he gave us Patrick, and the wonderful, complex, real relationship of Patrick and Robin.

And like others, I bailed on this show after Robin left in '99; only tuning in when Kimberly came back for a one day visit. I tuned in back when I learned that Kimberly was returning full time in 2005; and then left after AJ was murdered; and returned only for Robin's visits.

After Robert is gone, then so am I. 

• Love 14

I'm wondering if Thompson leaving might actually have a small impact on the ratings.

I know that typically no one person affects the ratings.  The show practically revolved around Jason & Burton leaving did nothing to the ratings. BUT, playing devil's advocate with myself, I would argue that Burton left right when the show was creatively on an upswing.

I know too not to extrapolate from our thoughts here at PTV. We're a smaller microcosm of the already small microcosm of viewers who are active on social media.  But, the idea popped into my head over the last day that Thompson's leaving might have a bigger impact than one might think at first blush.  He was part of the show for 10 years.  As much as he was relegated to the background for a good part of it, he was arguably a tent pole character. He was at the hospital. He was the only doctor on contract. He was, largely, a respected character and one with which viewers could identity.  He was a solid actor. He falls under the category of sexy heartthrob. He was part of one of the most successful pairings on this show over the past 10 years. He was one of the last few reasons to tune in, IMHO.

It'll be interesting to see the ratings over the next month or so. January and February tend to be strong months. And the show feels like a weak point right now.  Nothing's really happening, storyline-wise.  Lots of fluff and set up.

• Love 6

Silly, he won't need target practice.  He's St. Jasus of the Borg.  He can naturally out-shoot any trained sniper.  With his eyes closed.  

And his hands tied behind his back.

Gotta admit, I hate Jason with a passion (though not BM's Jason as much as SB's), but I'll co-sign with whoever said upthread that BM has way more chemistry with KMc than he ever did with RH or KM.  Oh, what could've been.  Now back to the humdrum.

• Love 2

And though I am loathe to give him credit, I do have to give credit to Bob Guza--because he gave us Patrick, and the wonderful, complex, real relationship of Patrick and Robin.

I will always be grateful to Guza for that. People can say what they want about it, but he did romance well. And he gave me like, everything I wanted in a ship via Scrubs.

Of course, JT/KMc deserve the most thanks from me because as I've said, they were such a rarity. They gave everything to that ship and were so damn devoted to it. I don't believe you could have put two random actors in Scrubs. It flourished because of the actors and I don't know when I'll ever see that again in soaps.

• Love 10

I'm wondering if Thompson leaving might actually have a small impact on the ratings.

I know that typically no one person affects the ratings.  The show practically revolved around Jason & Burton leaving did nothing to the ratings. BUT, playing devil's advocate with myself, I would argue that Burton left right when the show was creatively on an upswing.

I know too not to extrapolate from our thoughts here at PTV. We're a smaller microcosm of the already small microcosm of viewers who are active on social media.  But, the idea popped into my head over the last day that Thompson's leaving might have a bigger impact than one might think at first blush.  He was part of the show for 10 years.  As much as he was relegated to the background for a good part of it, he was arguably a tent pole character. He was at the hospital. He was the only doctor on contract. He was, largely, a respected character and one with which viewers could identity.  He was a solid actor. He falls under the category of sexy heartthrob. He was part of one of the most successful pairings on this show over the past 10 years. He was one of the last few reasons to tune in, IMHO.

Not to take away from JT at all, because he is what you say, but I think also as long as Patrick was there people knew there was a possibility of Robin being briefly released from captivity stopping by for a visit. Now with Patrick gone I think most viewers know the possibility is slim to none.

I think maybe it won't lead to necessarily a ratings dip but maybe a brief up-tick for Y&R. I know I'm planning to check him out there, even though I know I probably won't stick around for long, simply because Y&R has never held my attention for long.

• Love 4

He was the only doctor on contract.

wow. I didn't actually realize that until you mentioned it. So sad that on General Hospital, there isn't one actor under contract that plays a doctor. They've got hitmen, and crime lords, and serial killers, but no doctors. 

• Love 1

Oh geez-us, now Rebecca Budig has some Rosalie-esque secret that's been held over her head?  And instead of being partners-in-scheming and getting revenge on the man who tried to kill her, Tracy is now blackmailing her so Rebecca Budig has no choice but to operate against her bewuvved Nikolas?  Fucking gag me.

Dante is such a douche.  Bro, you lose any moral high ground to warn people not to hurt your wife when you cheat on her with her fuckin' cousin!

I'm glad Jason didn't fuck over the Quartermaines.

• Love 12

What a boring episode.

I see more people coddling Liez than being against her. Can she stop with the everyone-hates-me pity party. I dont know what she was talking about when she said Sam was so sure Jason would go back to her. I see the opposite but sure Liez, whatever.

Maxie seeing Johnny LOL.  I was hoping they would get scenes together. 

• Love 9

I was glad Valerie told Dante she's not into him stringing her along anymore. It's a step in the right direction. 

I'm looking forward to seeing where this whole Tracey/Nicholas showdown is headed! It won't put the hospital back in General Hospital, but it's got nothing to do with Sonny and Carly! 

• Love 6

I see more people coddling Liez than being against her. Can she stop with the everyone-hates-me pity party. I dont know what she was talking about when she said Sam was so sure Jason would go back to her. I see the opposite but sure Liez, whatever.

I know, that was weird dialogue.  She "sees it in her eyes"??  Really?  When?  When Liz was being a smug bitch to her and BLAMING her for outing the lie?  Or the 2 seconds they all ran into each other at the Metrocourt?  Liz needs to book a 2 for 1 therapy appointment for her and her kid because she is making shit up now.  First everyone was against her, now she is seeing shit in Sam's eyes.  Liz honey, the only thing you see in Sam's eyes is boredom because she knows you are not worth the effort.

So is Hayden a secret Q?  Why else would she propose to Nikolas to save ELQ?   How else would that make any kind of sense?

• Love 9

Liz's superpower is being able to tell through the glass window at Kelly's that Sam knows Jason is hers now.  I do like BH and GF in scenes together, but it sucks the scenes are so inane.  

Sigh...where's Ric?

• Love 3