Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, nexxie said:

Reign is left out of a lot of the activities that involve Scott, including Scott's birthday celebration. Do y'all think it's because Reign is young or because Scott is not his father? (I don't recall P being left out when she was a baby.)

Reign, Saint and Rob are left out of things.  I sense a pattern.  

• Love 3

I said the same thing last week when it was said Saint is never seen.  Kourtney was also keeping pictures of Reign hidden for quite some time after he was born.  Even after the first picture of him did surface after a while you hardly saw him. Now though he's often seen in the usual paparazzi pictures with Kourtney dragging him around but you hardly see him in pictures with the family.  Its not a male thing because Mason is always there.

Initially, I think not showing Reign for so long was supposed to be a tactic to drum up interest, so websites like Buzzfeed would post articles "clamoring" for pics. It didn't really work, because even the people who DO keep up with the Kardashians weren't really all that interested. Same thing with Saint, but I don't even remember how long it took before we finally saw him. Sorry, guys, you're the little brothers of the Kardashian family. It sucks. Just ask Rob.

• Love 3

But Mason is nowhere near invisible.  He's seen plenty and is included at all the family events, the most recent being Scott's birthday.  The Snapchats and pictures that popped up from Scott's birthday dinner with the family showed Mason, Penelope and North are front and center but you dont see Reign anywhere.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

But Mason is nowhere near invisible.  He's seen plenty and is included at all the family events, the most recent being Scott's birthday.  The Snapchats and pictures that popped up from Scott's birthday dinner with the family showed Mason, Penelope and North are front and center but you dont see Reign anywhere.

I only read about them here and sometimes at the DM. They are not interesting enough otherwise.  Again, I am being sarcastic.

I don't know if this is true and I'm just saying stuff here but I feel like maybe Scott doesn't really have a relationship with Reign. He was little when Kourtney and Scott broke up so there's probably no real bond there.

33 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kourt just shared this via her instagram account. Pennelope looks adorable, Kris looks really nice too. They look like Grandma and granddaughter are going out to a nice tea or lunch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGaCUn7E1jH/

Kris looks fantastic in that dress. Yellow is a great color for her, & the dress fits without being too tight or having stuff hanging out. She looks age appropriate but still like a vibrant woman with some sex appeal. She should have whoever made this dress make her more in every color & pattern that looks good on her.

• Love 5

I think part of it has to do with Reign's age.  He's 18 months.  He could be one of those kids who has that natural early bedtime in his body clock, or Kourtney could be committed to putting him down at the same time, every night, and starting to wind him down even earlier.  He probably also is transitioning down to one nap, if he's not there already, which means a bump up to an earlier bedtime in a lot of cases.  Considering her commitment to a healthy lifestyle, I can see her being a mom more devoted to making sure her toddler has the right amount of sleep, as opposed to taking him out at night with the rest of the family.  And with her resources, she can do that.  

There were pics of all of them in Malibu just a couple of days ago.  Scott is holding Reign. He seems pretty at ease with him.  Although he's probably closer to the older two for obvious reasons.  

I have to give Kourtney credit for this co-parenting thing. It could have gotten very ugly with her and Scott, very quickly.  It seems to be working.

On June 8, 2016 at 4:14 PM, GaT said:

Kris looks fantastic in that dress. Yellow is a great color for her, & the dress fits without being too tight or having stuff hanging out. She looks age appropriate but still like a vibrant woman with some sex appeal. She should have whoever made this dress make her more in every color & pattern that looks good on her.

That's a very flattering cut for her. I'm not a huge fan of the print but I concur with more of those dresses in other colors. I'm 30 and I'd wear it to work but people say I dress like an old lady. ???

• Love 2

Watching the Cuba shows...I think Kourtney is really pretty. She looks amazing these days. The prettiest of the sisters (even Kendall) in my mind. She just has an easy-breezy feel about her, seems like a real hands-on mom. Also, as mentioned in the episode threads, it seems like she barely tolerates Kanye, which I love.

Don't get me wrong, it's a low bar and she's still a famewhore, but I can tolerate her a little more.

• Love 9

Kourtney looks great on the cover, so much better than Kim's "look at my vagina!" covers.

On 7/27/2016 at 1:23 AM, Coffeecup said:

Good grief, that house costs $6,600 per night. But I'm sure the E Network is paying for it.

It was free, Airbnb let her use it for the publicity. Apparently Kris has worked a deal for all the kids with Airbnb, the latest being Kim and Kanye

• Love 1

Kourtney looks great on the cover, so much better than Kim's "look at my vagina!" covers.

I know, odd she spends so much time making duck faces in her selfies when it's the vagina front and center in her photo shoots.

I've always thought Kourt was the most naturally pretty.  She seems so much more relaxed and content now that she and Scott have split and it really shows in her face, she smiles so much more. I do have hopes for her and  Scott, because I think there is a bond that goes beyond just the kids. She really needs to trust him though, before jumping back in that relationship and I don't know if she ever will.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

I know, odd she spends so much time making duck faces in her selfies when it's the vagina front and center in her photo shoots.

Please don't force me to make really crude jokes about duck lips & vaginas, please. :-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

In addition to being more natural than her sisters, Kourt seems to have a brain as well as looks.

I wish I could find evidence that Kourtney has more of a brain than anyone else in this shallow family. But she is a baby mama for three children with a guy whose income is mainly derived from his association with her family. And I recently read an article -- basically an infomercial for some natural honey product she was shilling -- where the reporter asked Kourtney how she felt about posing nude for Vanity Fair. Kourtney responded that she had never posed nude for that magazine so the reporter must have her confused with one of her sisters. Kourtney’s assistant quickly Googled this matter and verified that Kourtney had indeed posted nude for Vanity Fair last year. When shown the picture, dim bulb Kourtney remembered, saying, “Oh yeah, I do recognize that ass.” My question: how do you forget that you posed nude in a national magazine?  In my opinion, she is no different from the rest of this clan, except that she has kept her cosmetic surgery procedures to a minimum and thus still resembles her original self.

• Like 1
  • Love 15
48 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

I wish I could find evidence that Kourtney has more of a brain than anyone else in this shallow family. But she is a baby mama for three children with a guy whose income is mainly derived from his association with her family. And I recently read an article -- basically an infomercial for some natural honey product she was shilling -- where the reporter asked Kourtney how she felt about posing nude for Vanity Fair. Kourtney responded that she had never posed nude for that magazine so the reporter must have her confused with one of her sisters. Kourtney’s assistant quickly Googled this matter and verified that Kourtney had indeed posted nude for Vanity Fair last year. When shown the picture, dim bulb Kourtney remembered, saying, “Oh yeah, I do recognize that ass.” My question: how do you forget that you posed nude in a national magazine?  In my opinion, she is no different from the rest of this clan, except that she has kept her cosmetic surgery procedures to a minimum and thus still resembles her original self.

At least Kourtney has the sense not to carve up her face or pump up her ass - but she also seems interested in the world, speaking Spanish in Cuba and showing curiosity about things when the family travels. I also think she's doing a good job with her kids, especially since she set boundaries with the idiot she chose as a baby daddy. (THAT was not a very smart choice!)

• Love 5

I dont know when that article occured but Kourtney re-posted that Vanity Fair pic on Instagram last month. Maybe since she was reminded of it she decided to show it off.   I find it laughable that she could forget a photo shoot like that especially since the last few months she's obsessed with taking endless selfies usually where she's wearing something skimpy

3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

And I recently read an article -- basically an infomercial for some natural honey product she was shilling -

That would be Manuka honey. She pimps that just the way she pimps that Fit Tea shit.  She's no different than the rest of the money hungry family when it comes to using her name for a quick paycheck.  Does anyone really believe  Ms. Vegan-Organic drinks Fit Tea?

• Love 1
On 1 September, 2016 at 5:46 PM, nexxie said:

In addition to being more natural than her sisters, Kourt seems to have a brain as well as looks.

Maybe, but what we see on camera is a cold dead, soulless woman.

• Love 2
On 6/8/2016 at 1:39 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Kourt just shared this via her instagram account. Pennelope looks adorable, Kris looks really nice too. They look like Grandma and granddaughter are going out to a nice tea or lunch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGaCUn7E1jH/

So Kris wore that dress in two scenes on the shows - one scene in KUWTK where she is supposedly coaxing Rob to call Khloe and one in R&C in which, I think, she is counseling Scott on how to deal with Rob.  Or something to do with Scott and Rob.  Anyway, these two scenes were clearly filmed at the exact same time because Kris is in the same place in the kitchen - sitting down at the island or something - in both of them.  I would never have noticed the identical sets if she hadn't been wearing that very memorable lemon dress.

I know that these shows are fakey fake yet it surprises me when evidence of this fakeness presents itself. 

Edited by toolazy
34 minutes ago, toolazy said:

I know that these shows are fakey fake yet it surprises me when evidence of this fakeness presents itself. 

That's because they think we're all morons. This is the same family that keeps denying they've had any plastic surgery & that the pictures they post are really what they look like, Kim even recently denied ever having a nose job. They think we're idiots who'll believe anything that show us.

• Love 2

what career?

16 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Silence Following Kim Kardashian's Traumatic Paris Robbery

Is it just me, or does this sound like a slam against Kim? "People who reach the top of the ladder career-wise are often surprised to find emptiness awaiting them." "Do not judge a day as devoid of Joy just because it contains difficulties" It sounds like Kourtney is telling Kim to get over herself & stop whining about how bad her life is.

That reminds me of the time Kimmy took those expensive earrings (?) on vacation with her family and Kris Humphries, and she lost them when Kris tossed her in the water and she totally lost it. Didn't Kourtney say something similar to her then?

7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

what career?

That reminds me of the time Kimmy took those expensive earrings (?) on vacation with her family and Kris Humphries, and she lost them when Kris tossed her in the water and she totally lost it. Didn't Kourtney say something similar to her then?

Yep

11 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Silence Following Kim Kardashian's Traumatic Paris Robbery

Is it just me, or does this sound like a slam against Kim? "People who reach the top of the ladder career-wise are often surprised to find emptiness awaiting them." "Do not judge a day as devoid of Joy just because it contains difficulties" It sounds like Kourtney is telling Kim to get over herself & stop whining about how bad her life is.

Both quotes are from "Jesus Calling" a daily devotional that many people read for an inspirational message each day.  Both quotes are from October 5.  It's a coincidence for sure (it's a little eerie how often the daily message seems directly applicable) , but I wouldn't think Kourtney quoting it was meant as a slam - maybe more of a "cheer up and remember your blessings" message.

• Love 3

That was bizarre. Usually when you get ready to go on air for an interview either you or your PR rep will tell hosts if a subject is off limits. Still, what was the big deal? Both Kris and Khloe got asked how Kim was doing and they gave brief answers,  it didn't seem to be a subject that was off limits.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

That was bizarre. Usually when you get ready to go on air for an interview either you or your PR rep will tell hosts if a subject is off limits. Still, what was the big deal? Both Kris and Khloe got asked how Kim was doing and they gave brief answers,  it didn't seem to be a subject that was off limits.

Even if it was off limits, all she had to say is something like "I'll let Kim tell her own story" or "she'll be fine" or even "I'm not going to talk about Kim'. Just sitting there staring is just weird.

My first thought when reading that Kourt froze when asked about Kim was that all the other K talk about Kim not being great was bogus. Kourt has always struck me as pretty much tell it like it is and seems to just clam up when scripted nonsense is being acted out by the rest of the klan. My guess is she just couldn't wrap her tongue around Kim's latest story. 

• Love 4