Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

My first thought when reading that Kourt froze when asked about Kim was that all the other K talk about Kim not being great was bogus. Kourt has always struck me as pretty much tell it like it is and seems to just clam up when scripted nonsense is being acted out by the rest of the klan. My guess is she just couldn't wrap her tongue around Kim's latest story. 

That. Or she had told them not to ask about it and they did, and by doing it right at the start she got flustered. She isn't really comfortable in interviews   anyway so she got tongue tied, and used a bad connection as an excuse. Or as you said she didn't want to lie. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That. Or she had told them not to ask about it and they did, and by doing it right at the start she got flustered. She isn't really comfortable in interviews   anyway so she got tongue tied, and used a bad connection as an excuse. Or as you said she didn't want to lie. 

All of these people lie constantly, including Kourtney when she is blatantly shilling those dubious products she endorses. At any rate in the clip above, you can see that she recovers and goes on to mouth the same “How is Kim doing?” response as the rest of them.

This might be a stupid question but I'm relatively new to these people.  Were Scott & Kourtney ever married?  I've seen references to him as her boyfriend, but not as her husband or ex-husband. Or, I'm simply inattentive and missed it.  

Just now, toolazy said:

This might be a stupid question but I'm relatively new to these people.  Were Scott & Kourtney ever married?  I've seen references to him as her boyfriend, but not as her husband or ex-husband. Or, I'm simply inattentive and missed it.  

No, they were never legally married.

• Love 1

Did she do something to her face? If someone asked me who this was a picture of, I honestly wouldn't be able to identify her as Kourtney, she looks nothing like herself.

• Love 5
On 11/5/2016 at 8:43 PM, howmanywords said:

I think she did do something to her face. Look at this picture from Paris Fashion Week. When I first saw this posted around that time lots of people were saying "whats wrong with her face"?

390AB7DE00000578-3824826-image-m-54_1475

What, is every female in the family now trying to retrofit herself to look like Kim? It's going to end up like Heidi Klum's Halloween "costume" this year, where she hired five lookalike models to dress up as her.

http://www.tmz.com/photos/2016/11/01/heidi-klum-halloween-costume-2016-photos/images/2016/11/01/heidi-klum-halloween-costume03-jpg "Heidi Klum's Halloween Clones"

Kourtney was forever my least favourite (the voice, the dead eyes, the utter lack of any emotion whatsoever) but I'm also surprised how well she's turned out, comparatively. I mean Scott has huuuuge issues but at least she's not fetishizing black men like the rest of them & she's more or less kept her face and body as she was born with. Maybe she benefitted from having her father around longer.

although it's truly sad that all these rich, attractive women in the Kardashian family have abysmal taste in men and instead seem hell-bent on dating losers who screw around on them (Tyga, Lamar, kind of Scott) and/or are crazy egomaniacs (Kanye, also sometimes Scott).

Edited by KatWay
spell check
  • Love 5

Kourtney and Scott are back together? Or just friendly?

http://www.etonline.com/news/204258_how_scott_disick_is_giving_kourtney_kardashian_what_she_always_wanted_exclusive/

EXCLUSIVE: How Scott Disick Is Giving Kourtney Kardashian What She Always Wanted

"...  Scott "has been consistently on his best behavior for the past two months" to the delight of Kourtney. "He’s not been partying or drinking," the source says. "This is the first time we’ve seen Scott be this good in a very long time. Yes, that is always something Kourtney wanted for Scott -- to calm down and be at home..."

The article goes on to include denials from a "source" that K&S are really back together, saying she can't forget the "years of tears and heartbreak."

Just wondering if this is some new storyline for KUWTK. You never know with this family.

11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kourtney and Scott are back together? Or just friendly?

http://www.etonline.com/news/204258_how_scott_disick_is_giving_kourtney_kardashian_what_she_always_wanted_exclusive/

EXCLUSIVE: How Scott Disick Is Giving Kourtney Kardashian What She Always Wanted

"...  Scott "has been consistently on his best behavior for the past two months" to the delight of Kourtney. "He’s not been partying or drinking," the source says. "This is the first time we’ve seen Scott be this good in a very long time. Yes, that is always something Kourtney wanted for Scott -- to calm down and be at home..."

The article goes on to include denials from a "source" that K&S are really back together, saying she can't forget the "years of tears and heartbreak."

Just wondering if this is some new storyline for KUWTK. You never know with this family.

Scott has been main character in both KUWTK for the past year and R&C's brief season.  Kris wouldn't have wasted her time if Kourtney wasn't still hittin' it.  Sad, because "He isn't partying or drinking" is setting the bar pretty low in terms of how one would describe a competent Father of 3 and life partner.

On the other hand, Scott hasn't spent time in the psych ward either, so maybe the bar could be set lower?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I didn't say that, don't go there.  If Scott is truly an addict (as this family has painted him to be), that is not a "character flaw" either. 

Please look at what I quoted.  Perhaps you didn't mean to, but you appear to be saying that addiction isn't as bad as being in a psych ward.  

• Love 1

"He isn't partying or drinking" is setting the bar pretty low in terms of how one would describe a competent Father of 3 and life partner.

I always got the impression that Scott was an involved dad, and a good partner when he was sober...but his issue is that he gets bored, then he parties, then he drinks.  Granted I don't want to trivialize the issues, but that's the cycle that we've sometimes seen.  There's a lot behind what happens when he "gets bored." 

I sometimes think that Kourtney would be perfectly happy living in some little cottage on the beach somewhere, just with her family.  But then famewhoredom takes over.

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I always got the impression that Scott was an involved dad, and a good partner when he was sober...but his issue is that he gets bored, then he parties, then he drinks.  Granted I don't want to trivialize the issues, but that's the cycle that we've sometimes seen.  There's a lot behind what happens when he "gets bored." 

I sometimes think that Kourtney would be perfectly happy living in some little cottage on the beach somewhere, just with her family.  But then famewhoredom takes over.

I get the impression that Scott is very sensitive. Not a good thing in this family. I see it especially in his interactions with Rob and his attitude toward helping him and his seeming acceptance of Chyna. I hope he stays sober  for all their sakes. He is a good father and seems to truly love Kourtney. Like many young men who have access to lots of money and lots of leisure time he went off  the rails. But I think he has matured a lot and perhaps that period of his life is over. For some reason I root more for him than any of the rest of the whole klan.    

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

I bet they're staying in a giant Swiss chalet, courtesy of Airbnb.

I wonder, what does Airbnb get out of giving away vacation mansions to the likes of the Kardashians? It's not like anyone in the Kardashians' fan base can even afford a lift ticket at an Aspen ski resort, let alone a multi-million dollar rental home. Do they really see any serious return on investment?

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder, what does Airbnb get out of giving away vacation mansions to the likes of the Kardashians? It's not like anyone in the Kardashians' fan base can even afford a lift ticket at an Aspen ski resort, let alone a multi-million dollar rental home. Do they really see any serious return on investment?

Aspen luxury real estate market has had a bad year, and it's also the off-season.  All of those mansion owners can't sell so they might as well rent out and pay some bills.  The kardashians are so overexposed they could probably hawk denture cream on social media and the company would see a sales spike.

18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't understand it either, maybe they feel that it's some kind of prestige? Though why anybody would think having a Kardashian using your house is prestigious is beyond me. 

• Love 4