Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Why no more pics of Reign when the other two are often photographed - are they still hoping for a payday?

Very cute kid!

Edit: Kourtney actually posted a pic of the back of Reign's head - another teaser? How weird.

Edited by nexxie

It makes me want to see Scott's baby pictures. Reign looks less Armenian than Mason did at that age.

Have you seen the Hamptons season? There's an episode where Kourtney and Khloe are clearing out Scott's late parents' house and come across pictures of Scott as a child (not baby but 4-5 years old). There's quite a resemblance between Scott and Mason at that age.

I guess I'm not understanding the interest or importance of whether Kourtney's children look Armenian (dark) or resemble Scott (fair) or if maybe this is some kind of value judgment? I just hope that the kids don't inherit Scott's asshole personality and will grow up to do more than coast along on someone's else's dime. I'm not a fan of either Kanye or Lamar but at least they bring their own money to the table and don't live it up on the Kardashian fame and fortune.

• Love 2

I guess I'm not understanding the interest or importance of whether Kourtney's children look Armenian (dark) or resemble Scott (fair) or if maybe this is some kind of value judgment? I just hope that the kids don't inherit Scott's asshole personality and will grow up to do more than coast along on someone's else's dime. I'm not a fan of either Kanye or Lamar but at least they bring their own money to the table and don't live it up on the Kardashian fame and fortune.

It's not a "value judgment" at all. Genetics are just interesting.

I also don't love the idea of calling a bereaved alcoholic an unqualified "asshole," and BTW Scott came from means as well.

I don't believe that being bereaved gives one an excuse to go on television or to hosting gigs acting like an ass and getting paid to do it. That's hardly the way to honor whomever one is mourning or to set an example for your children. Besides which, Scott was acting this way long before his parents died. It's up to him to get help for his issues, not to broadcast or benefit from them. As for "coming from wealth", it doesn't compare to what he enjoys with the Kardashians. He would be an unknown without his connection to this family and, in turn, Kourtney would have no storyline without him. It's quid pro quo.

A lot of Scott's actions on the show are also amped up for storyline, being fake drunk at Khloes. Bruce lecturing him. Compared to Lamar actually being a legit crack/heroin addict. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I guess I'm not understanding the interest or importance of whether Kourtney's children look Armenian (dark) or resemble Scott (fair) or if maybe this is some kind of value judgment? I just hope that the kids don't inherit Scott's asshole personality and will grow up to do more than coast along on someone's else's dime. I'm not a fan of either Kanye or Lamar but at least they bring their own money to the table and don't live it up on the Kardashian fame and fortune.

I would never put Lamar over Scott or Rob over Scott.  In as far as Kayne, he takes the cake in as far as asshole personality.  At least with the Disick children, the public isn't deluge with pics, stories of them - unlike North West.  And they're not dragged around to places like Fashion Week - where kids do not belong.

Scott's actions are definitely amped up for the show.  The family will never reveal it's true secrets - like with Lamar, with Rob.

Edited by escape
  • Love 2

While Scott definitely has his issues, you can tell that he absolutely loves his children and they him. There was an episode in the Hamptons season where Scott was coming back to the house after several nights at "rehab", and when Mason sees him he screams "Daddy!!! I missed you!" and runs/jumps to hug him. And Scott, visibly touched, scoops him up and tells him he missed him too. 99% of this show is probably fake, but that moment seemed very genuine to me.

• Love 6

That relationship between Scott and his kids and Kourt with them also seems the most real to me. When Kourt handed Reign over to Scott in the plane and Scott gave him a bottle, it was a very natural parent/child moment. Unlike the stiff, awkward forced interactions Kim seems to have with North. Scott and Kourtney seemed to have liked the Montana lifestyle, I think it would suit both of them to spend more time there away from the fakeness of CA.

• Love 8

I think most fathers, celebrity or otherwise, have loving feelings for and interactions with their children even though in most cases these interactions take place away from the cameras and spotlight. Certainly the men in my family/friends circle act that way and don't expect kudos, medals, or special recognition for those genuine interactions, nor do they have the unlimited free time and money that Scott has. But bottom line is that for his children's sake, I hope Scott can finally grow up and get his act together since he and Kourtney have decided to bring three innocent children into the world and they should be his priority.

• Love 2

FWIW, I don't think Scott is fair skinned at all. Look at some of his photos. He has an olive complexion, as do Kourtney, Mason, and Penelope. If Reign is fair, it's not from either of them. He's still a baby, so this could change.

• Love 1

FWIW, I don't think Scott is fair skinned at all. Look at some of his photos. He has an olive complexion, as do Kourtney, Mason, and Penelope. If Reign is fair, it's not from either of them. He's still a baby, so this could change.

I agree -- I didn't actually mean to imply that Reign was "fair" (that was something another poster implied). I just think there are certain features that Kourtney, Kim (before 2008 or so), Rob Jr., and Rob Sr. all share, and Mason has them in spades. So far Reign doesn't, and Penelope really doesn't, either. Of course we haven't seen Reign much and like you said, babies change a lot, so who knows?

I can't tell from her Instagram if she's in NY with Kim, Kanye and North.Mason is/was with them and they were all spotted at the Logo store yesterday.Kourt posted 4th of July pics with Penelope. If they are married they spend even less time together than KimYe. Yep I'm sure theyre a joyful, stable couple when those cameras aren't rolling and Scott isn't fantasizing about his stylist EX.

Nope for all we know they're married. I don't believe the latest gossip about them, isn't the show about to start up again?

Interesting how all this stuff hits the press just a couple weeks before the show starts up again. I'm sure it's just coincidence...

• Love 1

Interesting how all this stuff hits the press just a couple weeks before the show starts up again. I'm sure it's just coincidence...

Is the show going to be on again soon? I thought it was Caitlyn's show that was going to be on, not the family.

Is the show going to be on again soon? I thought it was Caitlyn's show that was going to be on, not the family.

Yep, Caitlyn in July and Kardashians in the fall.

Yep, Caitlyn in July and Kardashians in the fall.

Thanks. So if they family is going to be on in the fall, then they could be filming the show now.

(edited)

Thanks. So if they family is going to be on in the fall, then they could be filming the show now.

They filmed a bowling scene the other day - saw a pic of Kourtney and Mason going there. Also Khloe and Kourtney at a gun range recently seems like show material. Edited by nexxie
(edited)

I have been curious as to how Scott and Kourtney met. Meaning, if they have been together since 2006, he was only 22 (wow)  and he is from NY and she is from California. What is the genesis/background of their relationship?

Also whats his background? Whats up with the Lord thing? I guess he is an only child. I know he lost both parents on the last 2 years. What did his dad do for living that they sent Scott to the Ross private school ?

Edited by Bossa Nova

My friend just messaged me that Kourtney has dumped Scott. I'm not sure if it's real or just fake drama for a fall storyline.

That's what they're reporting on eonline.

I'll believe this when I actually see it. I predict another "drying out" period and he'll be crawling back, proclaiming that he was drunk in those photos, didn't remember what he was doing, blah, blah, blah. She'd be an idiot to take him back, but you know it would boost ratings!

• Love 1

I'll believe this when I actually see it. I predict another "drying out" period and he'll be crawling back, proclaiming that he was drunk in those photos, didn't remember what he was doing, blah, blah, blah. She'd be an idiot to take him back, but you know it would boost ratings!

True. But the real ratings boost would be for them to get engaged. After all the back and forth, 3 kids, they finially get married and Scott goes into a real serious rehab program and to top it off baby number 4. Sigh I need to be a script writer for the show.

• Love 2

He'll be back for sure. He may have his own money, but he can't live without the fame. He will go to rehab (I laugh as I write that) and Kourtney will take him back because apparently she is a glutton for punishment with no self esteem. She will say she's doing it for the kids though.

• Love 3

Or... maybe Scott could get his own show. He could still tie into the K-klan through the kids. There could be drama with custody, visitation, etc.

Wonder is he'll sue Kourt for support?  If he had behaved himself for one more year, wouldn't they be common-law?

• Love 1

I might really take this seriously if she wasn't posting instagrams of herself in various poses, with scripture quotes and shots of her and Khloe giving the stink eye to the camera( a message to Scott??) or pics of her at a gun range. All a build up to a new season, they're trying to drum up interest in something other than Caitlyn.

• Love 1
(edited)

Everything I'm reading about this today has close sources saying Scott hasn't been home in about a month and hasnt even spoken the kids. He needs way more than a quick rehab stay. He was referring to himself last week as newly single. Ever think maybe he simply doesnt want to be tied down to Kourtney? She may have low self esteem but his ego is out of control. He needs a good month in rehab to help him get his shit together.

eta: After reading through some comments on Twitter and comment sections of various articles I want to bang my head on a wall.  I'm shocked and sad at the amount of girls who are crying and depressed and losing hope for love because these two were the perfect couple and that if they couldnt survive no one could.  I fear for todays youth is THEY were considered the perfect couple. I'm also rolling my eyes at the Kardashians being ripped apart for doing this to Scott. Really? Whether you hate them or think they are the biggest famewhores, I mean really? The Kardashians are putting a gun to his head and forcing him into month long binges?

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I don't think he'll be able to live his lifestyle of extravagance without the Kardashian/Jenner fam. So I guess we'll see how long until he's broke, in rehab or fighting to live back in the mansion.

• Love 3

I don't think he'll be able to live his lifestyle of extravagance without the Kardashian/Jenner fam. So I guess we'll see how long until he's broke, in rehab or fighting to live back in the mansion.

If he isn't with Kourtney any more, then there's no reason for him to be on the show, which means no show salary. If he's not on the show then there goes his fame, which means no club appearances, especially the way he's been blowing them off lately. He's going to have to actually earn a living like a regular person. I can't see that working out for him.

• Love 4

I love that People is spinning the angle that Kourtney finally pulled the plug because his drinking was embarrassing her.

Yeah, that's a good reason - not that he's unreliable, unpredictable, possibly violent, and a bad influence on the children.  He makes her look bad.  Can't make a Kardashian look bad. They do that themselves. 

• Love 3

I feel really stupid now for defending Scott upthread if the story about him being away from his kids for over a month is true. I now officially have no use for any of the "adults" on the show. Poor Mason, Penelope, and Reign. What a mess.

Dont feel stupid because thats what put me over the edge as well. For all of Scott's past issues and awful behavior he always seemed to really love his kids.  I can defend the horrors of addiction just so much..multiple outlets are saying he hasnt been home in over a month basically on month long a drug and alcohol binge. When you start ignoring your children I have no use for you. But then again that's how drugs can take over your life.

• Love 4

I don't know why but this whole thing bums me out.  I liked Kourtney and Scott together -- when Scott wasn't being a douchecanoe.  

But I guess that's the equivalent of Kourtney saying "he's good, 90% of the time!"  Those children are adorable and deserve more than this.   And quite honestly, so does Kourtney.  She and Kendall are probably my favorites of the k-clan. 

• Love 8

I have so much raging hatred for Scott right about now after reading that People article. I wonder if he even has the balls to send his child a birthday present or phone call?  Adults have the power to get rid of toxic people in their lives, but these poor children are innocent in all this.  There's also a link to this People article on that page.  So he's a coward on top of it all. 

Rather than head home to face the music and do some serious relationship damage control, a source says Disick decided to keep the party going.
  • Love 1
(edited)

I do wonder where he'll go after Vegas this Friday. If he'll have the courage to face his kids or still refuse to return to LA.

Penelope had her birthday at Disney with the family minus Scott who is doing whatever in Boca Raton.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-disick-spends-penelope-disick-birthday-florida-skips-disneyland-party-201587

Kris Jenner: Kourtney Kardashian Is "Hanging in There" After Scott Disick Split

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kris-jenner-kourtney-kardashian-is-hanging-in-there-after-scott-disick-split- 

Scott told Penelope happy birthday on Instagram.

1 of the only things I'm proud off about myself. Happybdayp

https://instagram.com/p/45I4ssO32o/

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1