Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kourtney does not look skinny in those leggings, what she looks is healthy with a normal, natural ass, key word being "natural". Unlike those two weirdo sisters of hers, those two look like utter freaks with those backsides.

I don't know why the press is now trying to give the girl an eating disorder. 

I'd miss seeing those kids of hers on the show because they are the only people who make the show bearable; but she should pull a Rob Kardashian and just leave it ALL behind.

Call Rob whatever you want but clearly he had enough backbone to tell mama Kris to take her damn cameras and you know what with them. This reality tv is horrible and even moreso for anyone who suffers from addictions or any kind of mental illness. 

• Love 4

Kourtney and Scott have both made plenty of references in the past about leaving the LA life behind.  I personally think it would be the best thing they could do, if they are really back together (if they ever even broke up, that is).  Kourtney's net worth is estimated to be about $20 million, and Scott's is estimated to be about $12 million.  

I mean, hell, even if they just invested Kourtney's $20m and lived off the interest, that would be about $80,000 plus a month.  I think they would do just fine living in Big Sky, Montana.  

• Love 3

Seeing Kourtney making that kind of a leap is not the most absurd thing coming from this freak show. Scott, on the other hand? The bad choices/lazy way to $$ appear to be like oxygen to him. I'm skeptical that he's really reached rock bottom.

For the sake of those three precious children, I would dearly, gladly welcome the chance to be proven completely wrong. Not holding my breath in the meantime, though.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 1

Kourtney does not look skinny in those leggings, what she looks is healthy with a normal, natural ass, key word being "natural". Unlike those two weirdo sisters of hers, those two look like utter freaks with those backsides.

I don't know why the press is now trying to give the girl an eating disorder. 

I'd miss seeing those kids of hers on the show because they are the only people who make the show bearable; but she should pull a Rob Kardashian and just leave it ALL behind.

Call Rob whatever you want but clearly he had enough backbone to tell mama Kris to take her damn cameras and you know what with them. This reality tv is horrible and even moreso for anyone who suffers from addictions or any kind of mental illness. 

I agree. Kourtney and Rob both need to leave the LA area. Too bad Kourtney did not relocate to the East coast when Scott's parents were still alive.

• Love 1

It's very clear that the kids love Scott and he loves them a lot. But he needs to be the great dad all the time not just most of the time. I hope he cleans up now and stays that way. I don't think Kourtney would have had 3 kids with him, if there wasn't something she saw in him that told her he would be a good father.

• Love 1

Yikes. My first thought was not to be too quick about believing Gossip Cop but then there's this on TMZ

She left the club late Friday night and made a beeline for the Montage in Bev Hills where Justin Bieber stays -- he was at the club as well. She left the hotel at 4 AM.

Yikes. My first thought was not to be too quick about believing Gossip Cop but then there's this on TMZ

Well, Didn't TMZ report yesterday that Kourtney and Scott were getting back together? I sincerely hope she isn't with Bieber. Didn't Kendall or Kylie hang out with Bieber a lot a few years back?

Because I live and die by TMZ, not even being sarcastic here, I know they have had a couple of stories now about Kourtney and Justin meeting up late night. But it's quickly followed by weeks of her getting back with Scott and him getting back with Selena. I honestly think they are just friends, possibly randomly hooking up, but in no ways leading towards being a couple. 

• Love 2

I honestly think they are just friends, possibly randomly hooking up, but in no ways leading towards being a couple. 

"Hooking up" is just as ewwww as them being a couple.

• Love 5

Nothing could hurt Lord Disick more than Kourtney hanging with or banging the Biebs. I mean really, can Biebs with his baggy ass Kanye sweat pants and sideways baseball cap even come near Scott's sartorial splendor?

• Love 1

Bieber will forever be twelve years old for me. I mean I don't even see him as a teen, he's still a pre-teen, LOL.

So, come on Kourtney girl, come on. This is the best that Kris and her PR team can do to promote the whole Kourtney cuts the dead weight of Scott, has a hot new body and is out on the town with a new hot guy?

Where's the guy? Cause Bieber is a boy to any mature woman IMO. 

You mean to tell me they can't find Kourtney a real man to play the part? 

Kris, Kourtney isn't old, she doesn't need to find someone who is wet behind the ears to make her ego feel good, like you apparently do.

I get it though because look at the "down low" guy that Kris has playing the part for her, sorry, nothing will convince me that Corey isn't batting for the other team. 

What a joke, it would be refreshing to see Kris actually date someone her age or just someone who was more mature and had their own endeavors. But she's too fucked up to attract something that real. She's too busy competing with Kim.

What does Corey do by the way? Anything?

Edited by represent
  • Love 2

He's not Bieber's manager, he works for Bieber's manager, I think he's one of the tour managers that work for him.

Like a roadie?

He's spending so much time with Kris and on the show, the salary must be more than Scooter pays him. Or he believes the exposure will bring in a boatload.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I realize there's a lot being said about Kourtney's dramatic weight loss since dumping Scott. Some will say that she's focused on 'body revenge' by dieting and working out intensely. Okay, we don't want to body shame anyone here, but truthfully when a woman begins to look like a bobblehead, then something is going seriously wrong inside her brain. I watched old episodes when Kourtney and Scott were living in Miami with their then infant son Mason. Scott opened up MIA nightclub while Kourtney oversaw her new Dash store. Both Khloe and Kim had been there and tried warning Kourtney about Scott and his drinking and staying out until 1:00 a.m. going out all night with three of his friends to other clubs all night. Kourtney got indignant and basically told them both to mind their own business, she was okay with it.

I saw Kourtney as a woman in total denial about the fact that there was a huge problem. She just couldn't face the fact that Scott had a serious problem and that's possibly the reason his problems escalated. Kourtney wanted a perfect life with her new baby and her extravagant life. Rocking the boat would mean that things would change for her, and she doesn't like change. So she took the abuse in her relationship with Scott instead of facing what would inevitably have to happen. Fast forward five years and two more children, the last blow is finally struck and the relationship crumbles beyond repair.

Subsequent to the breakup of Scott and Kourtney, she begins a regime of dieting and exercise for several reasons. Of course there's the intense scrutiny that any of the Kardashians undergo on a continual basis. Being the eldest Kardashian child and approaching her 37th birthday in August plus being a single parent has put an intense emotional strain on Kourtney. I think that she, more than any of the Kardashian women, hides her weakness and vulnerability but she's probably the most vulnerable at this time. Hopefully Kourtney can overcome the body issues that she has and be able to accept what her destiny is, whatever that may be.

Did they have a family meeting & decide that everyone should join Snapchat?

I thought that the point of all of them having PPV apps were so that they wouldn't be or less active on the other social media sites.

I thought that the point of all of them having PPV apps were so that they wouldn't be or less active on the other social media sites.

Kris probably cut a deal and they're all getting a cut. I'm shocked that Kris hasn't yet made a deal for Kim and Khloe to hawk toilet paper. Is there a more perfect pairing?

Kourtney randomly posted a whole bunch of promo pictures from  seasons of Miami show. I guess for..the reason that she is in Miami this weekend..what? It's just really random. With Kim's really random black and white photos last night and now these random pictures from like years and years ago, their bursts of social media one picture after another is baffling at times. 

33 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kourtney's ass looks so much better than her sister's, I really can't imagine what the thought process was when Kim & Khloe & I think Kylie decided to blow up their asses.

It actually gets smaller when she loses weight. Like a real ass should. Her tits look smaller too, I wonder if she had her implants removed?

• Love 1

Reign is left out of a lot of the activities that involve Scott, including Scott's birthday celebration. Do y'all think it's because Reign is young or because Scott is not his father? (I don't recall P being left out when she was a baby.)