Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

If Kim so much as wears a low cut top she gets dragged through the mud..yet Kourtney can't seem to keep her clothes on anymore and little is said. And this is supposed to be advertisement for makeup?

I agree Kourtney has moved  to the dark side too. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

If Kim so much as wears a low cut top she gets dragged through the mud..yet Kourtney can't seem to keep her clothes on anymore and little is said. And this is supposed to be advertisement for makeup?

It's actually a photoshoot for a magazine, so it's not just her being naked, but still, yeah. Did she get her lips done? Or is it just the Kylie cosmetics? If you zoom in on her face, she doesn't even look like herself.

Kourtney would have to do this stuff for YEARS before she caught up with the many, many, many times Kimmy has foisted her (photoshopped) nude self on the public. I bet she's not too happy now, because Kourtney clearly has a far better body.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Kourtney probably gets away with it because her body isn’t a hideous mangled monstrosity of silicone and self-hatred like most of her sisters’. She and Kendall are the only ones I can even stand to look at now. 

Of the sisters, Kourtney and Kendall take the least after Mama Kris.

1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

Of the sisters, Kourtney and Kendall take the least after Mama Kris.

Do you mean physically or in terms of personality? I think Kourtney strongly resembles Robert Sr. but Kendall has Kris’s cheekbones and eye shape. She does seem to get her height, slender build, and more low-key approach to famewhoring from the Jenner side. 

• Love 2

One of the things Kim has often been slammed over (and as of recent Kylie for her sexy posing) is "you're a mother, keep your clothes on"). So Kourtney still gets a pass because she has a better body and started posing naked more recently. Gotcha. When she's 40 next year and her kids will see these pics eventually its OK? Make no mistake, they ALL grate on my nerves and I know at this point they have to resort to cheapness since they are talentless but its become annoying because Kourtney has become just as much as an obnoxious famewhore but seems to not get called on it.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 7

Maybe these arguments are coming from different people? I never said anything about Kim being a mother. I said her body is gross because of all the awful plastic surgery and Kourtney’s isn’t. Whatever work Kourtney has had done is subtle and proportionate. As @DangerousMinds pointed out, she can probably never catch up to the level at which Kim has exposed herself, literally or figuratively. 

The “talentless” argument doesn’t really work for me, either. They don’t sing or dance or play competitive sports or whatever, but they carry a reality show (and multiple spinoffs) and have monetized a massive social media following. Not everyone can do this. It’s not a classical talent with centuries of precedent for obvious (I hope) reasons, but it’s something and I’m not bothered that they’ve made themselves rich by working it. They’re not taking anything from me. I highly doubt millions of people would tune in to Keeping Up with the Kavanughs to watch me listen to podcasts and eat Taco Bueno in my J. Crew Factory basics. 

However, I am in an interracial marriage to a professional athlete so hey Ryan Seacrest hit me up!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think I can see her lady purse.

To me, they’re all gross at this point.

• Love 4

I get that Kourt is proud of her body, and should be, and on a crazy high over new love - but she’s turning into her sisters, in the worst way. Her poor kids.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

I get that Kourt is proud of her body, and should be, and on a crazy high over new love - but she’s turning into her sisters, in the worst way. Her poor kids.

She doesn't have a choice if she wants to make money. Her schtick was always being the mommy, but now all but one of her sisters is a mommy too, & she's got nothing left. It's not like she has a personality she can play off of, her body is it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

She doesn't have a choice if she wants to make money. Her schtick was always being the mommy, but now all but one of her sisters is a mommy too, & she's got nothing left. It's not like she has a personality she can play off of, her body is it.

She could do other things - maybe a home decor line, since she enjoys interior design. I wonder if her boyfriend’s modeling has rubbed off on her (in addition to her family habits) - they’ve been posing together more often lately.

• Love 2

She tried a clothing line that looked like overpriced tacky lingerie and it flopped (all the clothes are now 50% off on the website). Now she's collaborating with Kylie on a makeup line. I agree about the home decorating. That could actually be good if she put some effort in.

• Love 4

Kourtney's always been a coattail rider. She was content to let Kim and Kris do all the hustling while she sat back, filmed her little part for the show and collected her checks. Since she's seemed to have lost all interest in the kids, she probably should find something useful to do with herself.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

She tried a clothing line that looked like overpriced tacky lingerie and it flopped (all the clothes are now 50% off on the website). Now she's collaborating with Kylie on a makeup line. I agree about the home decorating. That could actually be good if she put some effort in.

Kourt could also flip properties (like Scott) and use her design skills renovating and staging them.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

She could do other things - maybe a home decor line, since she enjoys interior design. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I agree about the home decorating. That could actually be good if she put some effort in.

I don't really think she's that great at interior design, she just thinks she is because she somehow got a degree (how did she get a degree with at least 3 failed classes?), but in Hollywood, all the ex wives think they're interior designers because they got to play with their ex husband's money when decorating their houses. Kourtney really isn't any different.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney's always been a coattail rider. She was content to let Kim and Kris do all the hustling while she sat back, filmed her little part for the show and collected her checks. 

Yep, she's just one step up from Rob, if she didn't have T&A, she would be the same as him. She wants what her sisters have, but she doesn't have the drive that they have, she wants it to be handed to her. Now that she doesn't even have Dash anymore, she really has nothing.

• Love 8

Interesting, Kourt hates public speaking, so she may only be there as the celebrity angle and for the politicos to have a photo op. I can’t imagine Kim and Kris not horning in on this opportunity for publicity. 

The Kardashians take Kongress!

Wonder if they’ll scream “ The Kardashians are here bitches! “ from the balcony. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ms Kardashian goes to Washington

Well this is interesting. 

This is awesome and could be a meaningful cause for Kourt.

I once visited a typical American drug store with a Scandinavian acquaintance who said most beauty items there would be illegal where she lives because of all the dangerous chemicals in them.

Good on Kourt!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

This is awesome and could be a meaningful cause for Kourt.

I once visited a typical American drug store with a Scandinavian acquaintance who said most beauty items there would be illegal where she lives because of all the dangerous chemicals in them.

Good on Kourt!

I think that person was probably talking out of her ass. At least in Western Europe you can certainly buy it all. 

• Love 4

Kourtney is very into living clean/healthy - eating whole foods, eliminating toxins from her environment (no plastics - including kids toys), etc.  so i'm not surprised by this.  In fact, when I think of Kourtney and her business efforts, I'm surprised she hasn't moved more in that direction.  Probably because Kris has no idea how to tap into that world.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I think that person was probably talking out of her ass. At least in Western Europe you can certainly buy it all. 

No, she wasn’t. Scandinavia is more strict than Europe, but even in Europe American products often have different ingredients because many chemicals accepted here are not okay there. We travel a lot and it’s interesting/depressing to compare American products made for our market vs an overseas market. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ms Kardashian goes to Washington

Well this is interesting. 

Well, I guess they finally figured out a storyline for Kourtney, but seriously, is she who you would pick to do something like this? She can't even speak with any kind of inflection in her voice, she says "I want a drink of water" & "OMG, the house is on fire" in the same exact tone.

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Interesting, Kourt hates public speaking, so she may only be there as the celebrity angle and for the politicos to have a photo op. I can’t imagine Kim and Kris not horning in on this opportunity for publicity. 

She failed 3 classes in college because she wouldn't do a talk & she hates going on shows & giving interviews. How can anyone think that having her talk to people in Congress is a good idea?

• Love 5

Remember when she gave birth to Mason?  Khloe really summed it up best - she pulls her own kid out and was just like, hey, I have a child now - while everybody else is amazed, crying, and a little freaked out by what she just did.

Emotionless.  But damn, that lack of emotion can be hysterical.

• Love 8
On 4/23/2018 at 6:32 PM, GaT said:

I don't really think she's that great at interior design, she just thinks she is because she somehow got a degree (how did she get a degree with at least 3 failed classes?), but in Hollywood, all the ex wives think they're interior designers because they got to play with their ex husband's money when decorating their houses. 

I think her degree was in drama.  A friend of mine is studying interior design and apparently has to take a bunch of math classes (geometry) I don’t see Kourtney being able to get through.  I remember watching an episode where Kourtney tagged along to one of Scott’s house flips and made some ridiculous suggestions that would have blown the budget and the schedule and were totally unnecessary and Scott was getting angry.  It was nice to see Kourtney get put on blast for once.

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

A friend of mine is studying interior design and apparently has to take a bunch of math classes (geometry)

Yes, this is a mistake a lot of people make, interior design and interior decorating are not the same thing.  From what I understand, interior design courses are similar to engineering.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I think her degree was in drama.  A friend of mine is studying interior design and apparently has to take a bunch of math classes (geometry) I don’t see Kourtney being able to get through.  I remember watching an episode where Kourtney tagged along to one of Scott’s house flips and made some ridiculous suggestions that would have blown the budget and the schedule and were totally unnecessary and Scott was getting angry.  It was nice to see Kourtney get put on blast for once.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a degree, she dropped out after a year or two.

11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Sometime after Kim's robbery she was quoted as saying something like "one of the thoughts going through my head was 'how will Kourtney cope if she walked in and found my dead body'"? At the time I visualized Kourtney standing there with a blank stare and that monotone voice going "Kim are you like literally dead"?

Can you imagine her calling Kris to tell her?  “Hi mom, I found Kim, she’s dead. No, she is, like really dead. Like literally, totally dead. Hold on a second, mom.... “yes, can have a large iced green tea infusion ?” Okay mom, yeah I know, but  you do have like 5 other kids.. um yeah, well I’ll call you later, I have to take P to her dance class.”

• Love 7

I'm not bothered by any of them being mothers and wearing little to no clothing. I do think it's inappropriate when you have your young child taking semi-nude pictures of you, but otherwise, I understand that their children are growing up in a culture and environment where the behaviour of their mothers are normalized. And if the kids aren't ashamed or traumatized by it, then I take no issue with it. That's not easily transferable to everyday living for the rest of us. If most of us did this, our children aren't going to school with other celebrity children who would be able to compare notes of their mothers naked photos. Our decisions may have greater consequence for our children where they can be bullied and made to feel embarrassed for actions that they had nothing to do with. Now that's not to say that I think the average woman that poses naked for a magazine is a bad mother, but I personally wouldn't ever do it and I wouldn't need to do it to feel liberated or confidence so it's not like I'm losing anything or sacrificing anything by not doing it.

While all of the girls' fame rests mainly with over-sexualizing themselves, I don't hate on the opportunities they've created because of it but that doesn't mean that I respect the fact that they use their bodies for the sole purpose of feeding their addiction to money and fame.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I think her degree was in drama.  

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a degree, she dropped out after a year or two.

According to Wikipedia

she graduated from the University of Arizona with a bachelor's degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Spanish.

• Love 2

Kourtney was the one most broken up about her parents’ divorce and really pissed at Kris for cheating - imo her frozen emotional affect is just protection. Interesting to see how open she is with Younes, how her face changes around him and her tone becomes expressive. I tried to find the clip of Kourt when he surprised her by showing up at an event for Pretty Little Things - good example of how her face and voice change. Whether or not they stay together, Younes has been good for her.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm not bothered by any of them being mothers and wearing little to no clothing. I do think it's inappropriate when you have your young child taking semi-nude pictures of you, but otherwise, I understand that their children are growing up in a culture and environment where the behaviour of their mothers are normalized. And if the kids aren't ashamed or traumatized by it, then I take no issue with it. That's not easily transferable to everyday living for the rest of us. If most of us did this, our children aren't going to school with other celebrity children who would be able to compare notes of their mothers naked photos. Our decisions may have greater consequence for our children where they can be bullied and made to feel embarrassed for actions that they had nothing to do with. Now that's not to say that I think the average woman that poses naked for a magazine is a bad mother, but I personally wouldn't ever do it and I wouldn't need to do it to feel liberated or confidence so it's not like I'm losing anything or sacrificing anything by not doing it.

While all of the girls' fame rests mainly with over-sexualizing themselves, I don't hate on the opportunities they've created because of it but that doesn't mean that I respect the fact that they use their bodies for the sole purpose of feeding their addiction to money and fame.

Very good points. But the impact on the kids won’t be truly known til they are grown. And then it will be too late. Clearly the lifestyle has taken a toll on Kylie and Kendall as  both have spoken about the fact that they weren’t given a choice in having their lives played out on Tv and that Kendall suffers from severe anxiety and Kylie has felt pressured to alter her appearance in order to feel attractive.  I think Kim  will push North into following in her footsteps. The boy she may not bother with but North and Chi be groomed and pressured to be  mini mes.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Very good points. But the impact on the kids won’t be truly known til they are grown. And then it will be too late. Clearly the lifestyle has taken a toll on Kylie and Kendall as  both have spoken about the fact that they weren’t given a choice in having their lives played out on Tv and that Kendall suffers from severe anxiety and Kylie has felt pressured to alter her appearance in order to feel attractive.  I think Kim  will push North into following in her footsteps. The boy she may not bother with but North and Chi be groomed and pressured to be  mini mes.

That is also very true. While I took into account how their children will feel their mothers sexy image and nakedness is normal, I didn't take into consideration the other ways a child can be impacted by that behaviour outside of feeling embarrassed or being bullied. People grow differently so you certainly never know but now that you mention it, it doesn't make me all that optimistic that the family will present healthy images of beauty and body to their children. The same family that has shamed weight and encouraged plastic surgery in order to keep up a family image that is focused on selling sex...why would I feel optimistic?

I would hope that they aren't still doing reality TV by the time that their children are old enough to be exposed to societal pressures to look a certain way by being compared to their famous moms. For whatever I think of the Kardashians, I also know that the world behind computer screens can be a cruel place and look no further than Kylie Jenner to see what it can do to a person. Hopefully they don't repeat the mistakes that their mom made. They are no rich enough and have gained enough space in the world of celebrity that their kids don't need to sell their souls to reality TV to afford an opportunity in the entertainment world if that's what they wanted.

• Love 2

This is a picture from Kanye's birthday party on Saturday. What has Kourtney done to her face? Did she get a facelift? It doesn't even look like her. And of course Kim can't just stand there without sticking out out her tits & ass & making duck lips.

rs_634x1024-180610074919-634-kanye-west-

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is a picture from Kanye's birthday party on Saturday. What has Kourtney done to her face? Did she get a facelift? It doesn't even look like her. And of course Kim can't just stand there without sticking out out her tits & ass & making duck lips.

rs_634x1024-180610074919-634-kanye-west-

Isn’t that the outfit Kim wore to get her award for fashion?

9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Isn’t that the outfit Kim wore to get her award for fashion?

That one didn't have sleeves & the skirt was cut differently

kim-kardashian-west-on-her-way-to-the-cf

7 hours ago, GaT said:

That one didn't have sleeves & the skirt was cut differently

kim-kardashian-west-on-her-way-to-the-cf

Man, I just noticed how long her fingernails are.  How do you do anything with nails that long?  It also looks like her shoes are half a size too small.  Her big toe isn't even on the sole of the shoe.

• Love 2

Kim's nails are actually very short, she sticks on those long things for special events.

10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney looks like she overdosed on filler and Botox. She looks horrible and even more wax-like than Kim.

There was video the other night of Kanye's listening party and when they showed Kourtney from the side I thought it looked like she had a nose job. Throw in all the fillers and shes looking more and more fake. I don't know when these women are going to start grasping the concept "less is more".

• Love 3

I'm so disappointed in Kourtney. She used to be the one who didn't go for all the outrageous tweaks and modifications, just breast implants she admitted to. There was no need for her to mess up her perfectly nice face like that. Kourtney and Kendall were the two I thought had a little more sense and didn't need to make themselves unrecognizable, but I guess I was wrong. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I'm so disappointed in Kourtney. She used to be the one who didn't go for all the outrageous tweaks and modifications, just breast implants she admitted to. There was no need for her to mess up her perfectly nice face like that. Kourtney and Kendall were the two I thought had a little more sense and didn't need to make themselves unrecognizable, but I guess I was wrong. 

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that she's 39 years old & dating a 25 years old guy.

• Love 2

I have a friend who is a bit addicted to Botox. She gets it every few months like clockwork and has for several years. Her forehead has that high shine to it and the stretched look like Kourtney’s does. A asked someone else I knew who has used Botox sparingly and with quite a nice understated effect. She told me her dermatologist called that the Botox Shine. If I remember she said it had to do with the the skin being stretched and her doc believed it also was the result of overzealous use. 

• Love 4
On 6/11/2018 at 1:51 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Agreed.  I had such high hopes for her.  Especially once she got pregnant with MAson, it seemed like she really was embracing the more natural lifestyle.  I guess she's happy putting avacodo whips into her plastic body.  Okay.  

And Kim.  Kim Kim Kim.  I don't know a SOUL still doing the duck lips, peace sign.  Sorry, Kim, you are NOT on trend.  Even the outfit all wrong.  Modesty is making its comeback.     https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/fashion/shows-trends/g19131531/autumnwinter-2018-trends/?slide=4

• Love 8

Jesus. Kourtney is on a getaway with her boytoy - again. At this point I can't even keep track anymore of how often she's jetting off with him somewhere. I saw pics last week of them in Italy but apparently they are still there. SMH. Remember that KUWTK episode where she made such a big fuss over not wanting to leave her kids for ONE day? My have times changed.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Jesus. Kourtney is on a getaway with her boytoy - again. At this point I can't even keep track anymore of how often she's jetting off with him somewhere. I saw pics last week of them in Italy but apparently they are still there. SMH. Remember that KUWTK episode where she made such a big fuss over not wanting to leave her kids for ONE day? My have times changed.

Yeah, this bums me out. I'm of the firm belief that a mother shouldn't have to give up her life for her kids, but it seems like Kourtney is NEVER home with hers anymore and she used to be so devoted to them. And it's not like she has anyone reliable to leave them with since Scott's been partying hard again. SIGH I just don't know what Kourtney is thinking with this Younes guy. Their age difference is ridiculous, and does this dude have a job or is he just flying around the world on her buck? <shakes head> Get it together, Kourtney!

• Love 4