Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Younes Bendjima Reflects on His 2018 With His ‘Beautiful Woman’ Ex Kourtney Kardashian

I wonder if he speaks like this in person:

“Let’s not forget about this beautiful woman inside and out,” Bendjima, 25, captioned an Instagram Story photo of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 39, smiling in front of a sunset on Sunday, December 30. “I’m not the type of man that forget [sic] moments like that.”

He continued: “you [sic] an amazing woman and mum and I hope you will find happiness for you and your childrens [sic].”

“it’s all love at the end of the day we don’t know what can happen tmw so there you go.”

Kourtney would probably be happy if her daughter posed like that when she grows up. All the kids will be pushed into competition together just like the adults we are watching now. They are the next generation of famewhores.

• Love 7
On 12/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, GaT said:

I was reading this story about Scott not being at Mason's birthday (Saudi Arabia Scott, that's your idea of a good vacation place? Do you read the news?), when I got to this:

Kourtney has been dating an underage guy, who only turned legal recently. She is really taking this whole "I'm a MILF" thing too far. Younger guys aren't a problem, underage guys are.

I'm perplexed by this. 20 isn't "underage" for anything but drinking alcohol or buying weed in California. Unless she was his bartender, everything else was quite legal. The legal age of consent to sex in California is 18. Interesting to have a problem with an older woman and a younger man, when Sofia Richie has been dating Scott for quite a while and is still under 21. Is he taking his "I'm a DILF" thing too far? 

Regardless, Kourtney was not dating an underage guy. 

• Love 7

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick planning TV show that focuses on their co-parenting

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are planning a special television show that focuses on their co-parenting.

The former couple - who have Mason, nine, Penelope, six, and Reign, four, together - are reportedly keen to have their own TV programme documenting their new family life now they are split up and also Scott's relationship with his current girlfriend Sofia Richie.

I know the source is Radar, and I said I wouldn't post from them anymore.  So I don't know how much truth is there.  But it is so indicative to me of the the exploitive powers of the Kardashians that it reads like fact to me.  Easy to believe that there is always a hidden agenda, easy to believe that any opportunity to monetize family matters will be pursued.  And we have been seeing a lot of coverage of their threesome and touting of their exemplary co-parenting skills.  So I could easily visualize this show happening.  But, again, source is Radar so it may be only supposition.

• Love 5

And what's disturbing, as pointed out in Kim's thread these people have obsessive fans who will buy any piece of shit item they endorse. Buying overpriced cosmetics is harmless but these weight loss shakes and teas are dangerous. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She looks frozen and pulled, just like Kim and Kris. 

And Khloe. They all look creepy lately, but I can’t tell if it’s from surgery or new makeup techniques.

• Love 2

It's both.  But the makeup is insane.  

The trend is to go more natural and the Klan are just caking more and more crap onto their faces, and their bodies, truth be told.  Between the nails, the contouring, the hair, everything is to an extreme that's making them look more caricature-esque.  

All 3 of these women look so much better when they are relaxed.  And that means their style as well.  And they used to be so much more comfortable with that than they are now, and I don't know why.  They won't even allow themselves to walk down the beach without being glammed. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Between the nails, the contouring, the hair, everything is to an extreme that's making them look more caricature-esque.  

Did anyone watch Kim, Kourtney and Khloe on Watch What Happens Live? It was fascinating to watch the 3 of them together to compare without social media filters to see who's face looks the most contoured and/or pulled. It was a tossup. Khloe is really looking like a caricature and looked so harsh and OTT.  The long, gross talons, the fake blonde hair, I don't know what was going on with her face but the kicker? She was covered in all these giant, ugly, gaudy necklaces and earrings

It was like she did as much as she can to standout and ended up looking like a cartoon.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Did anyone watch Kim, Kourtney and Khloe on Watch What Happens Live? It was fascinating to watch the 3 of them together to compare without social media filters to see who's face looks the most contoured and/or pulled. It was a tossup. Khloe is really looking like a caricature and looked so harsh and OTT.  The long, gross talons, the fake blonde hair, I don't know what was going on with her face but the kicker? She was covered in all these giant, ugly, gaudy necklaces and earrings

It was like she did as much as she can to standout and ended up looking like a cartoon.

They looked like a trio of birds sitting there swiveling their heads side to side, perfect posture. Their mouths agape, fidgeting with their hair. Kim’s eyes scanning  the audience, trying to read how many are looking at her versus her sisters. 

• Love 2

Wish we would see more of her place. I love the architecture and greenery but I hope with her dark floors and white walls she's got some classic and variety pieces in her home so that it looks warm and cozy. The oversized white sterile look is just not something I find appealing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Wish we would see more of her place. I love the architecture and greenery but I hope with her dark floors and white walls she's got some classic and variety pieces in her home so that it looks warm and cozy. The oversized white sterile look is just not something I find appealing.

It looks like Kourtney is hosting Chicago's 1st birthday party at her home from the little bit I saw from Khloe's Instagram story so you'll get your chance. 

Also her and Khloe were featured in architectural digest magazine and they have quite a few pictures of both of their houses this was a few years ago you may have to Google search to see the pictures. 

because if you recall kourtney bought former NFL baller keyshawn Johnson's house and khloe bought Justin Bieber's infamous party house.

44 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It looks like Kourtney is hosting Chicago's 1st birthday party at her home 

I've noticed they do this a lot, & I don't understand it. They "host" parties at each others houses. Why is Kourtney hosting Chi's party at her house? Why isn't Kim hosting it at her house? You know, the giant estate where they live. Kim "hosted" Kris' Christmas party at her house, why wasn't it at Kris' house? It just seems very strange to me to have your party at someone else's house.

• Love 4

I too thought at first the party was at Kourtney's based on the greenery when they showed the entrance but looking at additional video it is Kim and Kanye's house . There is greenery everywhere and all over because of the Alice In Wonderland theme. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It looks like Kourtney is hosting Chicago's 1st birthday party at her home from the little bit I saw from Khloe's Instagram story so you'll get your chance. 

Also her and Khloe were featured in architectural digest magazine and they have quite a few pictures of both of their houses this was a few years ago you may have to Google search to see the pictures. 

because if you recall kourtney bought former NFL baller keyshawn Johnson's house and khloe bought Justin Bieber's infamous party house.

Thanks for sharing! I looked up the Architectural Digest images online for some sneak peak pictures of both their homes. I liked some of Khloe's spaces. I love the Mediterranean vibe of her outdoor spaces, the screening room looks super cozy and the family room while a neutral palette has a lot of great textures which I think really play up the room but the other rooms shown miss the mark for me for. I was more impressed with Kourtney's home. Not sure about her entry way seating area and her bedroom is kind a bit too beige for my liking but overall, I love the array of textures throughout the rooms, a lot of beams and wood accents and there's actual colour all over the place even with neutral walls. The dining room wouldn't be my choice but I appreciate the design even if I wouldn't choose it for myself. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The same person who claims she only eats organic foods and wants to make sure there are no chemicals in her cosmetics is OK hanging out with (dating if rumors are true) someone who smokes? 

Didn't Scott used to smoke?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The same person who claims she only eats organic foods and wants to make sure there are no chemicals in her cosmetics is OK hanging out with (dating if rumors are true) someone who smokes?

I don't see anything wrong with that. I wouldn't personally date a smoker but I do think it's extreme to purposefully exclude someone from your social circle for the sole reason that they smoke. You don't have to be around that person WHILE they're smoking and that's really the only time their behaviour is exposing you.  A single picture doesn't equate to endless time together where she's constantly inhaling second-hand smoke or exposing her children to it. It would be ironic if she was the one smoking the cigarette. It would be hypocritical if she judged others for smoking if she also smoked, even occasionally. What that picture represents is someone who may choose a certain lifestyle for herself but doesn't necessarily exclude people from her life just because their lifestyle is different. For all we know, she could have ran into the frame to pose for the picture and then removed herself...or maybe the cigarette was just for the picture. Not much you can genuinely deduce from that picture.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Seems like Kourtney likes young trendy guys who make her feel cool and hot - maybe for fun and/or to compete with Scott and Sofia. Doubt she’ll marry one of them.

I doubt she'll marry any man. Especially with the track record of PimpMomma kris's marriages 

• Love 1

Kourtney Kardashian's mac and cheese cost me $39 to make, but the price was the least of its problems

The leftovers have now survived three days in the fridge, which is a rarity considering my boyfriend is quick to eat anything in sight. And with so many mac and cheese recipes out there, I think I might try my luck with a different one.

Sorry, Kourt, but it's safe to say this mac and cheese recipe is not one I'll soon make again.

5c59cd23eb3ce823c6512632-640-480.jpg

5c59cd23eb3ce8089c130474-750.jpg

When I looked at the picture of the ingredients, I assumed that the person simply didn't include the full detail of seasoning required for the recipe so I looked to see if they posted the full recipe and they didn't. But then I looked back at the picture and saw the ground mustard...which is a seasoning...which makes me wonder if that was all the bloody seasoning that was listed in the recipe because if that's the case, I could have saved that person a lot of money because there's no way that dish was going to be flavourful with the only seasoning being ground mustard. I don't understand why they left the dish as is after they tasted it and determined that it was bland. Bland is an easy fix...add seasoning to it. Could have added while the dish was hot, throw in more common mac and cheese seasonings until you like the taste and then point out in your blog that in order to salvage the dish, you did x, y, and z.

• Love 1

I saw the full recipe and seasoning is the least of the problem. Salt, pepper, ground mustard. They did add more seasining, they tried upping the salt and pepper and added red pepper flakes. But if you're use to eating real deal, decadent mac and cheese this probably isnt all that appetizing. Gluten free pasta, dairy free cheeses and almond milk. I wouldn't have even tried it mainly because I admittedly love and I'm use to different types of ingredients. Notice the blogger didn't just say it was bland, but they expected a creamy mac and cheese and they said it was too greasy. Even with the flour added you aren't going to get a creamy sauce out of almond milk which is very thin.

• Love 2

Using pre-shredded cheese is a big no-no. Factories coat the cheese in potato starch to prevent the shreds from sticking together. As a result, the cheese is drier, loses flavor and doesn't melt as easily. It's fine for convenience, but if you want truly amazing mac-and-cheese, put in the elbow grease and grate it fresh. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Using pre-shredded cheese is a big no-no. Factories coat the cheese in potato starch to prevent the shreds from sticking together. As a result, the cheese is drier, loses flavor and doesn't melt as easily. It's fine for convenience, but if you want truly amazing mac-and-cheese, put in the elbow grease and grate it fresh. 

I never knew that about pre shredded cheese! Makes me want to never buy it again

• Love 6