Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye was there. You could see him in Kendall's post. In the video where they were trying to get a big family photo taken and he was bike riding in the morning with Kylie and Travis. she did say "brothers". Sometimes in-laws are referred to as bothers/sisters.

Scott tried to pull P closer but she stuck with Mommy - where’s Reign?

(Rumors of pregnancy swirling because of Kourt’s hand placement.)

On 11/23/2018 at 10:18 AM, BitterApple said:

Part of me wonders if Kourtney didn't put Scott on the spot and ask him to spend the night in front of the kids. He can't really say no, and it gives Kourt the chance to give the ultimate F.U. to Sofia. Scott doesn't look too happy in that family picture.

Turns out they had Thanksgiving at Kris’ new place in Palm Springs, so I guess Scott spending the night made sense.

The new house:

https://variety.com/2018/dirt/real-estalker/kris-jenner-la-quinta-1202955108/

• Love 2
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really?! I hope she did this to show her sisters that it doesn’t pay to shoot your ass full of fillers!

No, she did it because she's desperate to prove she's the sexy sister, showing her ass is all she does now.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 11

For a long time, forever maybe, men were advised to keep it in their pants. My, how times have changed. I guess it's better than rubbing her bare hoo ha on a horse's back. But not by much. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Remember it was a picture of her ass that she posted that caused Younes to finally open his mouth and make a comment about thats what she has to do to get 'likes'. Kourtney baring her ass is no new thing.

Somehow this one is more ridiculous with the sweater - the other was a bikini and sun hat, and was at least plausible. 

5 hours ago, GaT said:

Also, this isn't a selfie, she's got a professional photographer taking pictures of her ass so that she can post them on Instagram. That's desperation.

It was part of her new GQ Mexico shoot - she’s naked in it.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

At least it’s a human ass, made up and photoshopped to be sure, but of human proportions. 

Whatever their proportions, aren't the K sisters ever going to tire of flaunting their naked or near-naked bodies? They are all well into their 30's now and should have a lot more to offer than that to stay relevant. But it's as if they're in a desperate competition with each other to prove who's the hottest and who can get the most social media attention.

Probably Kim's ecstasy "confession" was really meant to eclipse Kourtney's nude photo shoot publicity. I wouldn't put it past her because all of them will do anything for that prized attention. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Frost said:

How weird to think posting a half nude, prominent ass photo for the world to oogle is something people do now.  

People who have no talent, are narcissistic, entitled, vain, trashy, self-indulgent, do stuff like what Kourtney and the rest of the sisters do.  Their show this season ain't doing that great in the ratings. I guess that is how we can tell their show is tanking. They just post nude to semi-nude pics of their selves, more than normal. 

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

People who have no talent, are narcissistic, entitled, vain, trashy, self-indulgent, do stuff like what Kourtney and the rest of the sisters do.  Their show this season ain't doing that great in the ratings. I guess that is how we can tell their show is tanking. They just post nude to semi-nude pics of their selves, more than normal. 

Can you imagine if an everyday person suddenly did that?  Like, here's your sister's ex-boss in her thong bikini with her ass out!  how would one even respond??

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not most people, only narcissistic famewhores.

IG is littered with people like this who dedicate social media pages to ass shots, abs shots, bikini shots, gym selfies, etc. An unfortunate amount of people who do things just for the pictures and not for the experience...there's so many of this when you go online it becomes sad at times to realize that far too many people sell themselves for the IG.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Frost said:

Indeed.  Why on earth is she on top of a wet spot?  The photographer must have been trolling her because how could he/she have missed that?

Maybe the photographer or stylist works for Kim.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

Might be true, maybe she has a very dry, deadpan humor we've missed all these years.  Anything's possible!

Kourtney “ Scott have you tried that drink in a large size?”

Scott “No”

Kourtney” Try it, it’s life changing”

That alone is funnier than anything Kim has ever said. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

Yes she has, she said that her ass & nose were real, I think that's hysterical.

And that the two times in her life she took E, it contributed to her first marriage and her sex tape. Now that's funny. 

Oh !!!!! And that she's no longer a materialistic person since she was nearly killed in that robbery. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!! 

Perhaps I've misjudged her??

• Love 11

I hate that dress!  There's a weird optical illusion that makes her look like a collection of disconnected body parts.   If that isn't photoshopped to death, then man, she is tiny!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney and her midlife crisis are getting really pathetic. What's she trying to prove? 

She's trying to prove that she's the sexy sister. I guess all the years of being called the not-sexy one got to be too much & now she's on a rampage of ass pics.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney and her midlife crisis are getting really pathetic. What's she trying to prove? 

It really is pathetic - I’d always thought Kourtney was more grounded than she seems now. She’s being a troll toward Sophia, setting a bad example for her kids, and embarrassing herself (even though she doesn’t know it). She was much more impressive just living a good life with her kids - before deciding to put her great body on display in all kinds of desperate ways, and finding excuses to post pics with Scott.

(That pic shows how much P looks like her dad, and Reign is really looking like his mom.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

I honestly think she's gotten worse ever since she was the only Kardashian to be snubbed from the Maxim Hot 100 list. They ALL made the list except Kourtney.  That list was a big deal and the obvious omission made for Kourtney to be mocked a little.  I definitely think she's trolling Sophia..but also a little of both IMO. its just sad especially since she still has her defenders saying she's the most down to earth, best mother, etc. She's annoyed me more than any of them ever since the Christmas card drama when she made such a big deal about how she couldnt stand to be away from the kids at dinner time and bed time all the while she was going on trips with Younes without the kids every other week.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

If Scott didn't like it, he didn't have to be in her picture. Clearly he was fine with it.

Sure, he’s fine with it - they both like the game. Pretty shitty thing to keep doing to Sofia though - she should kick him to curb. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I honestly think she's gotten worse ever since she was the only Kardashian to be snubbed from the Maxim Hot 100 list. They ALL made the list except Kourtney.  That list was a big deal and the obvious omission made for Kourtney to be mocked a little.  I definitely think she's trolling Sophia..but also a little of both IMO. its just sad especially since she still has her defenders saying she's the most down to earth, best mother, etc. She's annoyed me more than any of them ever since the Christmas card drama when she made such a big deal about how she couldnt stand to be away from the kids at dinner time and bed time all the while she was going on trips with Younes without the kids every other week.

I thought her new sexy started after the Maxim thing too - at least that’s when I started noticing.

12 hours ago, nexxie said:

It really is pathetic - I’d always thought Kourtney was more grounded than she seems now. She’s being a troll toward Sophia, setting a bad example for her kids, and embarrassing herself (even though she doesn’t know it). She was much more impressive just living a good life with her kids - before deciding to put her great body on display in all kinds of desperate ways, and finding excuses to post pics with Scott.

(That pic shows how much P looks like her dad, and Reign is really looking like his mom.)

A jelly donut in a white couch. Kim would die. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

If Scott didn't like it, he didn't have to be in her picture. Clearly he was fine with it.

Surely by now Sofia understands that Scott is on the lucrative Kardashian payroll and shows up for photo-ops and filming episodes as instructed. As for what Kourtney is trying to prove with these shots: All the women in this family are extremely narcissistic and yet so insecure about their looks and sex appeal unless they have a man -- any man -- in their life to show off on social media. Kris has taught them that they have no other value. Sadly, I don't think they have a Plan B for when they get older and it's not all about T & A anymore.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Nice to see Reign and Saint together. (Pic #2)

P, North & friend already look like the cool girls. (Pic #3)

what's the deal w/Stephanie Shepard?  Didn't they cut her off, and have a feud, and now she's back again?  I don't get it!!

Edited by teapot
she's mentioned in the IG comments.
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Eh, I don't think Kourtney should have to be concerned about Scott's girlfriend's feelings. That's on him.

True - he should stop hanging with Kourtney, and go on outings with the kids without her - but hanging with the K family is how he makes an income, plus he’s probably conflicted about Kourt. Sofia would be better off finding someone who’s actually available. Still, imo Kourt is trolling Sofia posting pics with Scott - she seems much more petty now than I’d thought of her before.

• Love 2

I've always hated the see through top with a black bra look.

Kourtney's pose in that photo looks like she's shutting out her child.  It's weird.  Putting her leg out like that blocks the kid.

• Love 2
On 12/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, Frost said:

I've always hated the see through top with a black bra look.

Kourtney's pose in that photo looks like she's shutting out her child.  It's weird.  Putting her leg out like that blocks the kid.

Right? She could have put her son up front and center, but she didn't.

• Love 3

I was reading this story about Scott not being at Mason's birthday (Saudi Arabia Scott, that's your idea of a good vacation place? Do you read the news?), when I got to this:

Luka turned 21 a few weeks ago and Kourtney was there to help him celebrate the big day. A source told E! News earlier that she "doesn't see it becoming an exclusive committed long term relationship" and that she's "not overthinking it."

Kourtney has been dating an underage guy, who only turned legal recently. She is really taking this whole "I'm a MILF" thing too far. Younger guys aren't a problem, underage guys are.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, GaT said:

I was reading this story about Scott not being at Mason's birthday (Saudi Arabia Scott, that's your idea of a good vacation place? 

Scott lets himself be used by Kourtney in her quest to show Sofia who’s in control, and then skips his child’s birthday to placate his girlfriend with a vacation (all seemingly, of course) - this guy needs to buy a clue.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, GaT said:

I was reading this story about Scott not being at Mason's birthday (Saudi Arabia Scott, that's your idea of a good vacation place? Do you read the news?), when I got to this:

Kourtney has been dating an underage guy, who only turned legal recently. She is really taking this whole "I'm a MILF" thing too far. Younger guys aren't a problem, underage guys are.

There is no law that suggests that a 20 year old is underage. The legal age is 18. It's dangerous territory to accuse someone of dating an minor, especially if that person isn't actually a minor. Don't get me wrong, I do think it's a bit predatory to date someone that young when you're almost 40 but that's because at 20, you've barely lived life and are still quite impressionable still but I'm sure this guy knows the perks he's getting from dating a Kardashian.

As for the Kourtney/Scott/Sofia dynamic...I haven't been reading any legit gossip about it but based on the pictures I've seen and the nature of Kourtney and Scott's relationship, I wouldn't read too much into the pictures. Unless she's half naked draping herself on him, I don't think Sofia has anything to worry about and probably isn't worrying, otherwise, we would see Scott either hop a plane back to the US and go MIA from the Kardashian clan or she would dump him. There are other alternatives than sticking around with a guy who you don't trust and don't like him spending time with the mother of his children. They've always taken vacations with their children. Does anyone know if Kourtney ever took Younes on a family vacation with Scott there? Because if she has, then there's no reason she should have issue with Sofia joining their family vacation unless of course Sofia is the one that doesn't want to take part.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Yeah...she's 20. They began dating when she was 19 and he was 34 at the time.

Wow, so he & Kourtney have something else in common, underage dates.

• Love 4