Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I think Kourtney has always had a sense of humor, but her family - and especially her family on camera - stresses her out and she goes into her monotone “I don’t give a shit” shell of protection.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Happy Birthday Kourtney.

Welcome to the decade when you finally realize (if you haven't already) that all of this shit doesn't matter.

So go ahead and break open a bag of doritos, throw on a non- designer tshirt, binge watch the golden girls like the rest of us, and feel no guilt whatsoever. 

Your time has come.  The world is rooting for you.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

“Poosh”? Is that a new portmanteau for pushing out a poo? 

"Poosh" is Penelope's nickname:-)

• Useful 1

People have mentioned how much Penelope looks like Mason. Between his long hair and her shorter hair, I totally see it in this video...and now I can't unsee it. It's crazy how much they look alike.

• Love 2
On 5/13/2019 at 3:47 PM, RHJunkie said:

People have mentioned how much Penelope looks like Mason. Between his long hair and her shorter hair, I totally see it in this video...and now I can't unsee it. It's crazy how much they look alike.

and why is Reign's hair so long ? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sATL said:

and why is Reign's hair so long ? 

Probably because he likes it long and doesn't want to cut his hair so his parents don't force him. Or maybe the parents like the long hair on him and since he doesn't complain about it they don't bother to get it cut. Most times from what I've seen, it's usually the kid who has no interest in cutting their hair. Celine Dion has three boys and all of them had crazy long hair for the longest time. I don't remember about the eldest son but her twins didn't get their first short haircut until they were six.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nikita said:

Have you heard the gossip that Kourtney is seeing Brad Pitt!? And what do you think? I am kinda impressed, although he is ~slightly~ past his prime.

I don't believe it, it sounds like something Kris put out there.

• Love 12

I don't believe it either. Brad has been going to Kanye's Sunday services so I could believe they have at least hung out...but the rumor mill lost me when it went from "Kourtney dating Brad Pitt" to "Khloe and Kourtney fighting over Brad Pitt'. That screams something Kris dangled to the press. Brad is older but still a major, major A list star. Kris would wet herself if he so much looked at one of her daughters.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Kourtney was photographed out in LA on a date with her ex, Younes, and they were holding hands, which is gross, but a lot more plausible than her and Brad Pitt. None of the K girls are smart enough to appreciate or be attracted to a decent guy like Brad, and I would hope he wouldn't look twice at any of them.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kris would wet herself if he so much looked at one of her daughters.

Kris would murder the three lowest moneymakers just to have one person believe Brad Pitt is romantically interested in any of them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

I don't think Kourtney has ever been with an older man, has she?

She would if she thought it would get her more attention than Kim, but I still don't believe it 🙂

• Love 3
14 hours ago, GaT said:

She would if she thought it would get her more attention than Kim, but I still don't believe it 🙂

I read somewhere he thought the Sunday service that Kanya does bring people together and its beautiful thing. I don't see Brad Pitt being into any of them. They are not that smart to begin with.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kourtney goes her own way - can’t blame her for getting out of the Klown Kar.

https://radaronline.com/videos/kourtney-kardashian-taking-break-from-kuwtk/

Until she realizes that her fame from the show is the only reason she gets money, then she'll be back. I honestly don't know if Kourtney spending more time with her kids is a good thing, as we've recently noticed (could this be why she's leaving?), they're kind of brats, & I think Kourtney is a big reason why. Also, if Kourtney isn't there to get paid, her kids probably won't be there to get paid either. How is she going to like it when all the other kids have nice little bank accounts from the show, & her kids don't?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Kourtney is every ounce the famewhore as her sisters.  She continues to trot her bratty kids in front of the paparazzi. Unlike her sisters though she doesn't have a product with her name attached to it that she makes money off of. I doubt Poosh brings in all that much. Kourtney's paychecks are shilling for instagram ads and KUWTK.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

I honestly don't know if Kourtney spending more time with her kids is a good thing, as we've recently noticed (could this be why she's leaving?), they're kind of brats, & I think Kourtney is a big reason why.

She has never once acknowledged their behavior is wrong. Even Penelope scratching the nanny she was defending all over twitter. That kind of mentality is why they are out of control.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

The same Kourtney who just wants her privacy and has set boundaries decided to go to Disney and kiss Younes in a crowded park. Nice to see Kourt working so hard to achieve a private life away from cameras 🙄

They were all over each other at Art Basel a few weeks ago too, she's such a hypocrite. And I don't see any of the stories about them being at Disneyland mentioning her kids either. I thought being a mom was her #1 thing?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, GaT said:

They were all over each other at Art Basel a few weeks ago too, she's such a hypocrite. And I don't see any of the stories about them being at Disneyland mentioning her kids either. I thought being a mom was her #1 thing?

Yep especially given that 2 of her kids just had a birthday 4 days ago. Oh she sure always loved those solo trips with Younes when they were together the first time around. When she was on KUWTK saying that she insisted on putting her kids to bed every night because its just so special to her she was taking kid free trips with Younes every other week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Who is going to take care of and raise that dog when she’s on another 2 week vacation with her latest 25 year old fuckboy?

She’ll hire a dog sitter.  It’s a good thing she has a large house and yard, because that dog is going to be huge.

Edited by farmgal4
Added a sentence
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Kourtney tweeted this last night (because ya know, that one hour of live tweeting is time consuming). This is such a slap in the face to mothers who work their asses off with real jobs and without the help of nannies.

In the meantime, maybe she can use that time with her kids to monitor her bratty 10 year olds online activity. 

Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Is Starting Feuds, Spilling Family Tea On Secret Instagram

Kourtney’s kids are feral! She barely spends any time with them. She’ll drop them like a hot potato to jet her latest 23 year old fuckboy to an island.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kourtney tweeted this last night (because ya know, that one hour of live tweeting is time consuming). This is such a slap in the face to mothers who work their asses off with real jobs and without the help of nannies.

In the meantime, maybe she can use that time with her kids to monitor her bratty 10 year olds online activity. 

Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Is Starting Feuds, Spilling Family Tea On Secret Instagram

She's spending time with her kids while they are on spring break?  Aren't they all together in her house?  Isn't she spending ALL of her time with her kids like everyone else in the country??

• LOL 1
  • Love 7