Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Marley said:

Kourtney's boy toy is a model so I’m pretty sure she’s footing most of the bills. Not saying he’s poor but he’s not near her level of wealth.

What happened to gluten free, sugar free organic? 

But yeah, she at least has a sense of humor.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

HA! At least she has a sense of humor about this...

kourtney-kardashian6.jpg&w=2200&q=70

Without doubt, Kourtney has the most toned and naturally proportioned body of all the K-J sisters, but damn, can’t any of them pass up an opportunity to flaunt their asses on social media? It’s not as if the ones with kids are in a competition with each other for hottest MILF … oh, wait…

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Without doubt, Kourtney has the most toned and naturally proportioned body of all the K-J sisters, but damn, can’t any of them pass up an opportunity to flaunt their asses on social media? It’s not as if the ones with kids are in a competition with each other for hottest MILF … oh, wait…

Apparently someone has convinced them that their asses are their most valuable assets. (See what I did there? lol)

• Love 5

If you look at their respective instagrams, Kourtney has become the worst when it comes to flaunting her half naked body and posting selfies every damn day with Kylie right behind her.  She even admitted a few weeks back that one of her skimpy bikini pics MASON took. Classy, eh? 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

I read somewhere today that big butts are out.  Please let it be true.

In the Black community and Latin community, big butts have always been in and always will be. I remember when J-Lo blew up after the movie Selena and Hollywood lost their minds because she flaunted her curves, her big butt, in particular, with pride. I was laughing to myself because it is normal for us. Black men and Latin men love their women to be shape like that. It is a culture thing.

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, iwasish said:

I read somewhere today that big butts are out.  Please let it be true.

Please don't!  I'm Italian and kinda petite, but I have no boobs & I'm pear-shaped!  My butt is my only curvy part!!!

• Love 2
On 6/28/2018 at 7:51 PM, Apprentice79 said:

In the Black community and Latin community, big butts have always been in and always will be. I remember when J-Lo blew up after the movie Selena and Hollywood lost their minds because she flaunted her curves, her big butt, in particular, with pride. I was laughing to myself because it is normal for us. Black men and Latin men love their women to be shape like that. It is a culture thing.

In the South American country I’m from big butts haven’t always been. They’re something from the past 10-15 years.  Slim and skinny girls are as flat as your average “white” girl. Butt surgeries are, however, super common (lipo and fat injections or implants). And 10 years ago everyone was getting these nasty “biopolymer” butt shots.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I like big butts ( and I cannot lie ;) but the kardashian / Jenner asses are ridiculous looking .. the only ones who still look normal are kourtney and Kendall and I'm sure they're not far behind with all that surgery .. I don't understand thinking those butts are attractive when they look soo unnatural . 

my question is .. do any of these girls eat anything besides salad ? I know their job is to look good but I've never seen them eat anything else..

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Kim once ate meatballs.

We've seen Kendall eat bread and french fries.  Khloe called her a bitch for it.  

Don’t forget the churros and beignets Kim stuffed herself with while pregnant. 

And Kendalls grilled cheese... only found in the United States.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kourtney has been posting non-stop bikini pics (gee I particularly love the duck face string bikini pics that she let's Mason take). I wonder why now Younes is just saying something? Like I said she's been flaunting her tits and ass for a long time now.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/07/16/kourtney-kardashian-boyfriend-throws-shade-hot-booty-pic/

I just saw this, & it's amazing to me it took all this time for one of the men involved with these women to say something.

• Love 4

Well yeah. Because Kourtney probably doesnt understand why NOW? Every day he was with her in Italy she was flashing her ass in a bikini all over social media. Hes just seeing now that shes just as cheap as her sisters? Any normal man should be upset at their girlfriend constantly posting half naked pics. But then he probably realizes that if she stops the money will stop rolling in. That is unless Kourtney actually comes up with a product worthy enough to get people to actually buy. Right now posing half naked and KUWTK is all she has.

• Love 6

Maybe a storyline for the show tho? You never know with these ppl. He has always seemed like a prick to me tho. Douchey and high on himself. Which kind of makes him perfect for their fam lol.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

So her kids will get to see their mother again. 

Didn’t she travel when Scott had the kids? She seems pretty hands-on and close to them.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Didn’t she travel when Scott had the kids? She seems pretty hands-on and close to them.

Those don't count. The only pictures that count are the ones where she doesn't have her kids glued to her because it's more fun to mommy shame. Everyone's an expert on how long a mother should breast feed, when to potty train, what she eats when pregnant, what time she lets her kid goes to sleep, etc. And it's not even exclusive to really famous people...you can't show people anything without them automatically jumping to an assumption and giving you 'advice' or lecturing you about how you're doing everything wrong. I'm not a big social media person and if I had kids, I would be even less so. But it would be in my personality to post a picture of baby bump surrounded by empty bottles of liquor just to see people pitch a fit, lol. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

So her kids will get to see their mother again. 

Of all the KarJenner mom's Kourtney has always been the most hands on so I think this comment is a needless low blow. You do not have to be glued to your children 24/7 to be a good mom and when they weren't with her on vacation they were with their dad, who also deserves visitation.  

• Love 6

I don't think the point is that she can't go on vacation, the point is that she has recently been going on vacation a lot (without the kids), so for her to complain that she has to be out of the photoshoot by 4:00 because she has to be with her kids is bullshit. If weeks is OK, then a couple of hours is OK. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

I don't think the point is that she can't go on vacation, the point is that she has recently been going on vacation a lot (without the kids), so for her to complain that she has to be out of the photoshoot by 4:00 because she has to be with her kids is bullshit. If weeks is OK, then a couple of hours is OK. 

Weeks is okay when they're with their dad for his, likely scheduled, visitation. It's not like they're locked in some room with a nanny they barely know or taking pictures of their mom topless for instagram. 

• Love 1

Lmao people are still believing that Kardashian propaganda bs that Kourtney is a hands on down to earth Mom? Hilarious. She’s just as fake as the rest. I’m so shocked her relationship with her 25 year old model boy toy didn’t stand the test of time.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Not to mention her kids were with her at the photoshoot...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Lmao people are still believing that Kardashian propaganda bs that Kourtney is a hands on down to earth Mom? Hilarious. She’s just as fake as the rest. I’m so shocked her relationship with her 25 year old model boy toy didn’t stand the test of time.

Of course. She's just the most loving hands on mom (we'll forget those nannies of hers exist).  Younes started showing signs of being fed up when he made that snide comment about one of her numerous bikini pics.

11 minutes ago, Maya said:

Not to mention her kids were with her at the photoshoot...

But, but that's such hard work! Even with her kids right there its not easy posing in front of a camera and sitting in a chair getting your hair and makeup done. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Marley said:

I didn't say the most down to Earth, I said between the KarJenners not Sally Sue down the road. Of the girls that have kids, Kourtney has always struck me as the most hands on. But it's not like the bar is set that high. 

• Love 3

I've found Kourtney to be totally unbearable since she started this relationship with Younes. Clearly, the age difference messed with her head because suddenly she was all about being hot and sexy and posting nearly naked pictures everywhere. I'm all for women being happy no matter what their age or whether or not they have kids, but if being with someone makes you act desperate, needy, and famewhorey, then that relationship is just as unhealthy as the toxic mess Kourtney was in with Scott for a decade. So, here's hoping that Kourtney got the whole boy toy thing out of her system and will find a nice, decent guy who actually has a brain (based on his recent poorly worded, curse-laden social media posts, Younes does not), a career (Younes "the model" didn't work a day the whole time he was with Kourtney and just mooched off her), and will give her the stability and fidelity she needs. Ha! Who am I kidding? She'll be dating an NBA player or a rapper by this time next week.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I've found Kourtney to be totally unbearable since she started this relationship with Younes. Clearly, the age difference messed with her head because suddenly she was all about being hot and sexy and posting nearly naked pictures everywhere. I'm all for women being happy no matter what their age or whether or not they have kids, but if being with someone makes you act desperate, needy, and famewhorey, then that relationship is just as unhealthy as the toxic mess Kourtney was in with Scott for a decade. So, here's hoping that Kourtney got the whole boy toy thing out of her system and will find a nice, decent guy who actually has a brain (based on his recent poorly worded, curse-laden social media posts, Younes does not), a career (Younes "the model" didn't work a day the whole time he was with Kourtney and just mooched off her), and will give her the stability and fidelity she needs. Ha! Who am I kidding? She'll be dating an NBA player or a rapper by this time next week.

Somewhere I read that Younes was meant to be a rebound fling (like Bieber) and Kourtney broke it off because he’s immature. If she is ready for a more serious relationship, it would be smart to find someone closer in age, with children of his own, and maybe with experience regarding the cost of fame - so they can be on the same page with their priorities.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I've found Kourtney to be totally unbearable since she started this relationship with Younes. 

I've never liked her b/c it seems there's no "there" there...like, if she was your friend you'd have to do 99.99999 percent of the talking.  That mute thing could just be a persona for the cameras, but even observing her exhausts me.  (I had the same issue w/Audrina on The Hills.) maybe a case of "i'm pretty, nope, don't need a personality..."

• Love 3