Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She’s such a lame ass fake. Her brand was her having kids and being this earth mom but it’s all a bunch of bs. Her tweeting and acting like she’s some stay at home mom is hilarious. She has like 4 nannies. Give me a break lol.

• Love 12

As long as this fake-ass bitch just gets off my teevee, she can spend all the $$ she wants.  I wonder if when she gets off the show, will she get $$ FROM the show?? Hope not.  She's insufferable. Go.Away.Now.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

As long as this fake-ass bitch just gets off my teevee, she can spend all the $$ she wants.  I wonder if when she gets off the show, will she get $$ FROM the show?? Hope not.  She's insufferable. Go.Away.Now.

Apparently your TV is still gonna be burdened by the F-AB.   Maybe she's actually got enough math skills to understand she can't afford her lifestyle without the show, because there she was on the latest episode, blabbing about how her break did her good, she's back filming two days a week, hopes everyone will have an attitude that doesn't displease her -- and is there to participate in her most favorite thing -- travel!   Once again she contributed nothing beyond informing the audience what her priorities, demands and expectations were and added nothing else to the plotline of the show beyond that self serving twattle.     

ETA, misspelling is for meaning and done intentionally.

Edited by Tikichick
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Maybe she can "travel" to somewhere the 'rona is really kicking up a storm.  Georgia? Texas?

Go baby, go. away.

No, thank you. We have enough problems in Texas as it is. Hard pass.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

It is absolutely absurd that she holds herself out to be some sort of uber mom.  I will go back and read on this thread, to see if it's already been said, but "Poosh" or however you spell it, sounds like a euphamism for "fart."

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Kourtney posted this: “Kinda tired of being okay with things im not okay with” and people thought it was about Scott and his addictions - but it was posted the day this clip was published, so maybe she’s tired of her family trashing her. imo it’s bad enough that Khloe and Kim are predators when it comes to Kourtney, but bringing her baby daddy into it really crosses boundaries.

• Love 4
On 5/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, nexxie said:

Kourtney posted this: “Kinda tired of being okay with things im not okay with” and people thought it was about Scott and his addictions - but it was posted the day this clip was published, so maybe she’s tired of her family trashing her. imo it’s bad enough that Khloe and Kim are predators when it comes to Kourtney, but bringing her baby daddy into it really crosses boundaries.

It’s filmed for their show. It’s all scripted an fake.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

It’s filmed for their show. It’s all scripted an fake.

Yes, they film a lot of material - but the sisters are supposed to help decide what gets shown. The timing of this clip being published and Kourtney’s comment made me think she wasn’t consulted. 

Check out the fight with this narration, the lines just kill me ("So Kim’s gotta go find her favorite thing that was ever invented: a mirror”).

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Kourtney must have a good agent, or rather Mama Kris is working hard for her.  She was recently on the cover of Health magazine

If she's not going to be on the show as much, Mama Kris has to find another way to keep her in the public eye.

• Love 1
(edited)

Lol doubt she’s leaving the show. What else does she have to make money. No one gives a fuck about Poosh. Kourtney is just as fake as the rest of them and her oldest Mason is already a douche in the making.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 8

So, am I the only one that finds it weird that Kourtney is always with this Tik Tok star Addison Rae? Kourtney is older than this girls mother and apparently they are BFF's now. I get hanging out and filming a few videos but now they are being photographed having dinner together. Keep in mind it was already evident from when Mason was going on TikTok that he's got it bad for this girl.  I know Kourtney likes her men young but I'm trying to grasp what a 41 year old has in common with a 19 year old. 

• Love 5

Youth by association? I mean, it does come off more as watching your grandfather try to breakdance, but hey, anything to try to attract the next generation of social media eyeballs...

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

So, am I the only one that finds it weird that Kourtney is always with this Tik Tok star Addison Rae? Kourtney is older than this girls mother and apparently they are BFF's now. I get hanging out and filming a few videos but now they are being photographed having dinner together. Keep in mind it was already evident from when Mason was going on TikTok that he's got it bad for this girl.  I know Kourtney likes her men young but I'm trying to grasp what a 41 year old has in common with a 19 year old. 

From what I’ve seen, Kourtney rented a beach house in Malibu and a group of people are staying there with her and the kids. Scott has been photographed there several times too - though he’s supposed to be back with Sofia. imo the group sleepovers have to do with the pandemic - Addison was probably invited to entertain the kids at first, or as a friend of Kendall’s, but hit it off with everyone.

Also, Kourtney and Kendall have been filming lately for the show - wonder if Addison will be seen too.

Edited by nexxie
On 7/19/2020 at 10:07 AM, howmanywords said:

On 7/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, nexxie said:

From what I’ve seen, Kourtney rented a beach house in Malibu and a group of people are staying there with her and the kids. Scott has been photographed there several times too - though he’s supposed to be back with Sofia. imo the group sleepovers have to do with the pandemic - Addison was probably invited to entertain the kids at first, or as a friend of Kendall’s, but hit it off with everyone.

Also, Kourtney and Kendall have been filming lately for the show - wonder if Addison will be seen too.

Other people must’ve been curious too:

https://people.com/tv/tiktoks-addison-rae-explains-how-she-became-friends-with-kourtney-kardashian/

“I met Kourtney through a friend, through David," she said during an appearance on the Tom Ward Show. "We surprised Mason because Mason liked my videos on TikTok."

And after meeting, Easterling, 19, said she and Kardashian, 41, immediately hit it off.

"I kind of just stuck around and we got really close," she said. "We started working out together. We did a video on her YouTube of us doing a butt workout and stuff, so that was fun."

Okay, this is lasting longer and getting stranger than it seemed to me at first. Surpising Mason is one thing - glomming on to a convenient sycophant is something else. Both Kourt and Scott hang out with much younger people - for whatever reason.

0_Scott-is-dating-her-19-year-old-Tik-To

Kourtney needs to grow up. I think now that they know people are questioning how odd the friendship is that they are deliberately pushing the envelope. Addison is as much of an attention whore than all of the Kardashians. Now already the "Scott is dating Addison" shit is starting. 

Eta: apparently this girl has a boyfriend which makes her glueing herself to Kourtney more obnoxious.

Edited by howmanywords

"My husband's girlfriend..."

Your what now?

Both Kourt and Scott hang out with much younger people - for whatever reason.

A way to maintain the illusion of youth without having to have (more) plastic surgery?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

"My husband's girlfriend..."

Your what now?

A way to maintain the illusion of youth without having to have (more) plastic surgery?

Maybe that’s it - and, in relationships, it also allows them to get around commitment.

• Useful 1

Now, because of Kourtney’s instagram comment, there are rumors that Scott is dating Addison Rae - trading in a 21 year-old for a 19 year-old. Creepy. Hope it’s not true.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Now, because of Kourtney’s instagram comment, there are rumors that Scott is dating Addison Rae - trading in a 21 year-old for a 19 year-old. Creepy. Hope it’s not true.

What comment?

25 minutes ago, GaT said:

What comment?

There's a photo a few posts up the thread showing them dressed alike, along with Kourtney's label "My husband's girlfriend and I exchanging stories." 

Maybe she's just yanking chain, who knows.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 1

Stirring the pot probably. Kourtney already tried damage control by saying "I dont have a husband" in the comment section. These woman all crave attention and try to outdo each other. Kim and Khloe have been hogging all the gossip site space.

These two couldnt possibly be anymore annoying. How nice that she's showing her college dropout teen BFF that you can have a luxurious carefree life when you are jobless and without responsibility. Oh how I wish I could quit my job to wake up and make macadamia milk 🙄 And does anyone actually believe Kourtney's avocado concoction is the best thing Addison ever ate?

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Stirring the pot probably. Kourtney already tried damage control by saying "I dont have a husband" in the comment section. These woman all crave attention and try to outdo each other. Kim and Khloe have been hogging all the gossip site space.

These two couldnt possibly be anymore annoying. How nice that she's showing her college dropout teen BFF that you can have a luxurious carefree life when you are jobless and without responsibility. Oh how I wish I could quit my job to wake up and make macadamia milk 🙄 And does anyone actually believe Kourtney's avocado concoction is the best thing Addison ever ate?

Seriously, she is way too old to be playing twinsies, 18 is too old to be playing twinsies

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

Poor Mason. I get why he's an angry kid. Kourtney's handling of this is so sadistic to me: Mason vents on Insta and gets banned from it by his parents. Then he gets on Tic-toc and introduces his mom to a 19 year old girl with a gazillion followers that he wanted to work with. But then he vents on Tic-to and gets banned from it, too, again by his parents.

THEN...his Mom uses HIS contact to break into the media he wanted to break into. AND INVITES HER TO MOVE IN! So cruel. And Mason's vents included how he felt his parents were limiting the number of followers that he could have had. What a fucked-up family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Poor Mason. I get why he's an angry kid. Kourtney's handling of this is so sadistic to me: Mason vents on Insta and gets banned from it by his parents. Then he gets on Tic-toc and introduces his mom to a 19 year old girl with a gazillion followers that he wanted to work with. But then he vents on Tic-to and gets banned from it, too, again by his parents.

THEN...his Mom uses HIS contact to break into the media he wanted to break into. AND INVITES HER TO MOVE IN! So cruel. And Mason's vents included how he felt his parents were limiting the number of followers that he could have had. What a fucked-up family.

IMO he is too young to be spending much time on SM, anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

When you look at the early TikToks Mason did with Addison he looked completely different. Look at his expression and lack of enthusiasm in the last one. Even he looks sick of her

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWkb89BncF/?igshid=wzx51perm5nm

• LOL 2

I don't get what is happening between these two, are they a couple? Is Kourtney hanging around someone half her age to make herself seem younger? Is she hanging with someone who has more followers to make herself seem cooler? What is Addison getting out of this?