Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I never understood why Kim is still to this day the one who's mocked for posting nothing but bikini selfies, which in reality she barely does anymore..while Kourtney, its literally ALL SHE does. Younes dragged her once for it once. Now she's doing it with someone half her age.

2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I don’t do TikTok or Snapchat, but on insta, Kourtney does have 4 times as many followers, so...🤷🏻‍♂️?

TikTok is what all the young people are really into now. My daughter gave me a lesson on how TikTok makes stars out of basically nobody and Addison is a hot commodity on there. Apparently she has over 50 million followers and is their highest paid "star". 

3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I don’t do TikTok or Snapchat, but on insta, Kourtney does have 4 times as many followers, so...🤷🏻‍♂️?

I don't do any of them, but Addison has something like 54 million followers on TikTok which I think is about the same as Kourney's IG.

“I don't do any of them, but Addison has something like 54 million followers on TikTok which I think is about the same as Kourney's IG.“

Kourtney has 100 million in Instagram.

• Useful 1
58 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Someone should post that comment...”What a beautiful mom/daughter pic!” Or “Wow, when did Penelope get so big?”

How about a nice double entendre: "I totally see Scott in her!" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Mason, ten years from now on the therapist couch: “I really liked this TikTok girl, and I was so happy when my parents bought her for me - but then they stole her for themselves. Fucking assholes.”

• LOL 9

Kourtney posted bikini pics (of course) from Kim's birthday vacation. She photoshopped it so much that her skin has absolutely no texture. The backs of her knees are completely smooth.

34887404-8883151-image-m-34_160377905150

6 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney posted bikini pics (of course) from Kim's birthday vacation. She photoshopped it so much that her skin has absolutely no texture. The backs of her knees are completely smooth.

34887404-8883151-image-m-34_160377905150

Socks on the beach? Or are those some new beach shoe things? 

9 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Sometimes the universe will send an ex back into your life just to see if you are still a stupid heaux.”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/12/01/kourtney-kardashian-cryptic-quote-exes-scott-disick-instagram/

HA! No matter who she’s talking about (her pervy baby daddy?) pretty good quote.

And she will probably take him back in a heartbeat. Kourtney probably got that quote from Khloe's useless Instagram

• Love 1
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Whenever Scott is seen with a new woman Kourtney either posts bitter jilted sounding quotes or thirst trap photos.

Yep. But she don't want him,  never ever get back together with him to hear her tell it, but why are you so bothered sis?? 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yep. But she don't want him,  never ever get back together with him to hear her tell it

She doesn't want him, but she also doesn't want him to be HEA with a much younger woman. She wants him hanging around waiting.

• Love 7
On 12/3/2020 at 2:48 AM, GaT said:

She doesn't want him, but she also doesn't want him to be HEA with a much younger woman. She wants him hanging around waiting.

And that is dumb and dysfunctional she needs to find a real therapist to go see because that is not healthy. I understand that having a child bonds you to their parent even if the relationship does not last. However, I don't like that Scott is circling the "to catch an internet predator" pool by dating these teenagers (18/19 does not automatically make you an mature adult)  but he does deserve to have a healthy, loving relationship with a woman and not waste his time hoping for Kourtney to give him yet another go at their romantic relationship. 

Kourtney should find her a good wealthy executive from a European country, like Mariah Carey did with that Australian billionaire dude she was engaged to for 5 minutes.  

Do any of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings have a healthy relationship with their significant other? 

Kim is on her third marriage, and in the beginning Kanye  was the big fish she needed to boost her out of C list celebrity land, but now she's got four kids and a mentally unhealthy husband. Is she still winning?

Rob has the cliche "ghetto baby momma" and he's turned himself into a recluse and has mental/anger/impulse issues that he can't be trusted to control himself online. Does he/Pimp Momma Kris have enough money to keep the nannies on staff until dream is 18?

Khloe so desperate to be seen as the "hot" sister got married to a crack addict, got the Kim Kardashian makeover and now she's joined the Kardashian sister mommy club by having a child with a man-child with community peen. When will she stop being a "Pick Me" and stop chasing after a man?

Kylie and Kendall are they even okay? Can we do a welfare check on them, Kylie may have the money but she was abused by a predator, had ZERO parental guidance and now she is a young single mother.  But maybe she is winning because Travis truly dotes on baby Storm and loves her. 

Kendall is another recluse yes she's a model but what is she really about? 

Edited by carolinagirl81
I had more to say.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Panic attacks and grilled cheese.

Don't forget, Kendall can solve all racial issues by offering someone of a different race, a soda. The KarJenners are miracle workers. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The Poosh founder and reality TV star shared a photo of herself on Tuesday reclining on a bed while reading a script, captioning the picture, 'studying @hesallthatmovie."”

Get yer damn boots off the bed. Slob.

They do the same thing on RHOBH. Dirty shoes tucked under their asses on sofas and chairs. Gah.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Addison Rae's upcoming film? Is she still living at Kourtney's house? Did she get her the part? LOL, this is so stupid.

13 hours ago, suomi said:

Get yer damn boots off the bed. Slob.

Don't worry about it, that's not her bedroom, I doubt it's even a real bedroom, it's probably just a set. And even if it is a real bedroom, those boots have never been worn, never mind have gotten dirty because this is just a photoshoot, "studying" 😂😂😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney decided people were paying too much to Kim & not her again, so she decided to post these "baby #4?" photos on her IG

S0hibTh3Z3dETEtzVTJnZ2VYNlYuanBn.jpg

ZTJ3bnZEQW5WU2JtY0NWdXdLVTAuanBn.jpg

Sigh... I can't with this family sometimes i swear.  Like if you want to have another child Kourtney then do so, but these thirst trap bikini pictures questioning weather or not you are potentially pregnant is tacky and disrespectful.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Taking thirst pictures is the family business - they get paid for showing clothes. Creepy industry but not surprising in this country. (Where’s the baby? She’s said that’s her body now.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I hate that I know this, but it looks like a pic from a while back. I only say that because Reign has long hair, & he's had it buzzed for at least a few months. I might be wrong, & I think she's definitely wanting attention, but the pix she chose are clearly not from the last few days (unless Reign got extensions, which wouldn't surprise me at all with this family). 

• LOL 2

All I can say about those thirst trap photos is from a quote from former NBA Player Derrick Coleman. 

Well, Whoop-de-damn-do. 

And who would be thirsting for this idiot anyway, other than people with no sense of shame or standards?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/28/2020 at 6:29 AM, nkotb said:

I hate that I know this, but it looks like a pic from a while back. I only say that because Reign has long hair, & he's had it buzzed for at least a few months. I might be wrong, & I think she's definitely wanting attention, but the pix she chose are clearly not from the last few days (unless Reign got extensions, which wouldn't surprise me at all with this family). 

Good catch, you're right about Reign's hair. So now the question is, why is she posting old photos?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Kourtney and Travis have been good friends for a long time and do things together with their kids, as the article says and pictures have shown over the years - good foundation to build on.

• Love 1
On 12/3/2020 at 2:49 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

And that is dumb and dysfunctional she needs to find a real therapist to go see because that is not healthy. I understand that having a child bonds you to their parent even if the relationship does not last. However, I don't like that Scott is circling the "to catch an internet predator" pool by dating these teenagers (18/19 does not automatically make you an mature adult)  but he does deserve to have a healthy, loving relationship with a woman and not waste his time hoping for Kourtney to give him yet another go at their romantic relationship. 

Kourtney should find her a good wealthy executive from a European country, like Mariah Carey did with that Australian billionaire dude she was engaged to for 5 minutes.  

Do any of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings have a healthy relationship with their significant other? 

Kim is on her third marriage, and in the beginning Kanye  was the big fish she needed to boost her out of C list celebrity land, but now she's got four kids and a mentally unhealthy husband. Is she still winning?

Rob has the cliche "ghetto baby momma" and he's turned himself into a recluse and has mental/anger/impulse issues that he can't be trusted to control himself online. Does he/Pimp Momma Kris have enough money to keep the nannies on staff until dream is 18?

Khloe so desperate to be seen as the "hot" sister got married to a crack addict, got the Kim Kardashian makeover and now she's joined the Kardashian sister mommy club by having a child with a man-child with community peen. When will she stop being a "Pick Me" and stop chasing after a man?

Kylie and Kendall are they even okay? Can we do a welfare check on them, Kylie may have the money but she was abused by a predator, had ZERO parental guidance and now she is a young single mother.  But maybe she is winning because Travis truly dotes on baby Storm and loves her. 

Kendall is another recluse yes she's a model but what is she really about? 

Kylie was sexually abused by a predator? Who was the predator, and how old was she when it happened?

6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Kylie was sexually abused by a predator? Who was the predator, and how old was she when it happened?

5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

was it Tyga?

It was Tyga. And she was i belive 15/16 and he was 24 when she started "dating" him while he was still in a relationship with Blac Chyna who was pregnant with their son King at the time. 

These two websites offer more info than id ever care to know and shame on all the adults in her life who did not put a stop to this immediately. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/was-kylie-jenners-relationship-with-tyga-proof-kris-and-caitlyn-jenner-were-bad-parents.html/

https://www.capitalxtra.com/features/lists/kylie-jenner-tyga-relationship-history/

• Love 2

Khloe did an interview with HuffPo about Kylie's underage antics, noting that she (Khloe) was fucking guys in their 20s when she was 16 so BFD about Kylie. She pointed out she was not dating the guys, just fucking them.

So much for good advice from older sisters.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, suomi said:

Khloe did an interview with HuffPo about Kylie's underage antics, noting that she (Khloe) was fucking guys in their 20s when she was 16 so BFD about Kylie. She pointed out she was not dating the guys, just fucking them.

So much for good advice from older sisters.

I chose the surprised reaction above - but let me just add 🤮

• Love 2

The whole family is dysfunction. Like it was entertaining to watch in the first season to see who this family was because for me the draw was Oh I remember the OJ trial and I remember Robert Kardashian being an adjacent attorney on that trial So okay I'll watch the show about his family and he wasn't it as he had passed by then And first few episodes were okay get a little glimpse into the family dynamics cuz they're little like the Brady bunch with all these damn kids but then you kind of realize it seems forced looking back at the old episodes. 

And you kind of see why they really weren't spending that much time together before pimp Mama and her golden goose kim dangled a big fat chick in front of them and made them do the show. 

Because even when Kourtney was on that rich kids go on a dude ranch show or whatever that show was that had them out in the boonies of Montana or something, She was the same then just very apathetic to everything

• Love 3
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Because even when Kourtney was on that rich kids go on a dude ranch show or whatever that show was that had them out in the boonies of Montana or something, She was the same then just very apathetic to everything

But it's interesting that out of all of them, Kourtney was the first one on a reality show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I remember that show. E! Filthy Ranch Cattle Drive. The classy Joel McHale was mocking that show & the losers on it. Also, that jerk Fabian Basabe was also on that show. Frankly, I'm surprised that jerk Fabian & Kourtney didn't get together & get married. They both deserve each other & has lots in common with each other. Both of them suck. Both of them have scummy families & siblings. Both of them are sad excuses of being a parent to their kids. Both of them have the IQ of a moldy orange. Heck, I think Fabian would fit in with the Kardashians.

• Love 2