Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I personally I'm trying to figure out why they have chosen to leave E! network for Hulu, like are they going to do a different type of show? is it going to be unedited?  Was it the money? Was Hulu willing to give them more, which I don't see that being the case because their show is a big Cash Cow for that Network.

Or maybe the Hulu deal was the show and maybe subsequent spin-offs and more control for the family more production credits.

Money. E wasn't willing to pay up as much as Kris was asking, probably due to the ratings dwindling. So now they're on Hulu. I have no idea how or if it will be any different. What I don't understand is why Kourtney would be doing anything. All she did was bitch about having to film the show, now that that deal is done, why did she sign up to do another one?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Probably because the TV show is her biggest money source of money. Kourtney doesnt have billionaire dollar empires like Kim and Kylie and I doubt shes making some shitload of money off Poosh. So what else is there? Instagram sponsored shilling? Imo that's why she never actually quit KUWTK despite all her years claiming she was.

• Love 8

Not that I'm condoning violence, but Kourtney will always have a special place in my heart for that one time she smacked the make-up off of Kim's face.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Is she still with Travis? That guy is gross!

Frankly, both of them are gross. I'm sure they're both are going find another way to gross us out even more to show that they "love" each other.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Kourtney has pretty much reached "most thirsty Kardashian" status. Apparently she keeps posing pics of her & Travis in the same pose to show how hot & steamy they are.

Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Make Out in Studio

The reality TV star and the rock star found a new spot to hold each other and make out -- Travis' at-home music studio -- and Kourtney documented the occasion ... adding heart and fire emojis for extra measure.

Every photo is the same pose, & not one is a selfie, so they are having a photographer follow them around & take the photos.

• LOL 3
On 6/9/2021 at 4:49 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I read Kourtney bought a very nice house next to her mom today. Lovely place....I think it was 12 million...maybe more.  6 bedrooms,

Are you sure that’s not Khloe? She’s building a house right next to her mom, or have they all decided they want to be neighbours now?

(edited)
On 6/19/2021 at 8:44 AM, FizzyPuff said:

Are you sure that’s not Khloe? She’s building a house right next to her mom, or have they all decided they want to be neighbours now?

On 6/19/2021 at 10:20 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

It said Kourtney bought one near Kris.   I figured she’s getting something large enough for her family and Travis’s brood.

https://radaronline.com/p/kourtney-kardashian-buys-palm-springs-house-photos/

Khloe & Kris are building houses right next to each other in Calabasas, Kourtney bought a house near Kris in Palm Springs. Apparently none of them can live more than 10 feet apart.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 3

Kourtney is just a dumb fake bitch. Travis is disgusting. I never bought her fake earthy mom shit. She’s fake plastic trash just like the rest of them. Her kids are going to be terrors when they are teenagers.

• Love 7
On 6/20/2021 at 8:03 PM, GaT said:

Khloe & Kris are building houses right next to each other in Calabasas, Kourtney bought a house near Kris in Palm Springs. Apparently none of them can live more than 10 feet apart.

Apart from Kendall

• Love 1

Scroll down to the photo of Kourtney posing with Travis, his kids and Reign at Disneyland.  It’s so sad. They all appear miserable.  Most of their photos are that way.  I’ve posted previously about how they look like they’ve given up on life......hopeless.  Why do they keep posing and putting those images out there?  

https://radaronline.com/p/kourtney-kardashian-engagement-rumors-bridal-minnie-mouse-ears-disneyland/

(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Kourney’s outfit is UGLY. What is that??? 

In another photo taken that day they were on a water type ride. It appeared she had on a swimsuit with a halter style romper on top of the swimsuit.  But, maybe she changed. The photo I posted looks like pants over the swimsuit.  ?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

In another photo taken that day they were on a water type ride. It appeared she had on a swimsuit with a halter style romper on top of the swimsuit.  But, maybe she changed. The photo I posted looks like pants over the swimsuit.  ?

That's the same picture I saw also on TMZ, she had on an all black looked like a one piece swimsuit and pink pants on low her hips, maybe to dry them out. 

Mason and Reign are taking after her genetics wise, I don't see Scott at all right now.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Scroll down to the photo of Kourtney posing with Travis, his kids and Reign at Disneyland.  It’s so sad. They all appear miserable.  Most of their photos are that way.

Awwww.... Boo hoo hoo. Their presence & constant need to shove their "love" in our faces is making me miserable.

I’ve posted previously about how they look like they’ve given up on life......hopeless.

These people & their kids (especially Mason) are beyond hopeless. 

Why do they keep posing and putting those images out there?

I'm wondering that myself. I'm also wondering why Radar Online, TMZ & that vile bottom of the barrel Daily Mail keep shoving these clowns in our faces all the time like they're something special. I'm surprised that these losers haven't shown us how much in "love" they are at that vile disgusting restaurant, Nobu.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's the same picture I saw also on TMZ, she had on an all black looked like a one piece swimsuit and pink pants on low her hips, maybe to dry them out. 

No, they're low like that because that is the most skin she can show before Disneyland gives her a hard time. If she walked around with her ass out like she likes to do, they would have a problem with it & she can't risk getting kicked out of her favorite place on Earth.

This is nothing but another of their "we are so in luv" "look at us! look at us!" photos as Kourtney & Travis keep posting. She even tried to create more buzz by wearing the Minnie Mouse bridal ears to stir up engagement rumors. Since she borrowed the ears from the girl on the left just to take the photo, it's nothing but one of her usual thirsty pics.

00173389.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)

It’s been what? 15 years since Meet the Barkers and Travis is still acting like this? Ugh 

In fairness though he has always had the kids. It’s a bit telling that even Atianna lives with him instead of her Mom. 
Travis’ book is a pretty good read. 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

His kid is 15 and dresses like she is 25. It’s sad.

My guess she lives with dad because he lets her do whatever she wants.

Alabama is who you're talking about, she's got no parenting really, mom doesn't care and maybe Travis is over compensating for the lack of Shania's motherhood instincts.

Aitanna is not Travis's child, she is his stepdaughter.

She's a young adult now, her father is former boxer Oscar de la Hoya.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Alabama is who you're talking about, she's got no parenting really, mom doesn't care and maybe Travis is over compensating for the lack of Shania's motherhood instincts.

Aitanna is not Travis's child, she is his stepdaughter.

She's a young adult now, her father is former boxer Oscar de la Hoya.

Travis has always been the on hands parent for all the kids. It’s been Travis and Nannies. 

Oscar is Atianna’s Dad but Travis has been more of a Dad to her than Oscar. Atianna was living with Travis too. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Wow. Another wonderful way for these 2 losers to show how much in "love" they're in. What's next? Them making out & getting it on in the sink, bathtub, or at the Daily Mail Headquarters in LA while that wretched thing is watching & taking pictures with glee and telling us how cute this is.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Wow. Another wonderful way for these 2 losers to show how much in "love" they're in. What's next? Them making out & getting it on in the sink, bathtub, or at the Daily Mail Headquarters in LA while that wretched thing is watching & taking pictures with glee and telling us how cute this is.

Kourtney has moved up to the top of the most thirsty Kar/Jen list. She is just pathetic, she must dance around her house when no one is looking screaming 'it's my turn!. it's my turn!, take that Kim!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kourtney has moved up to the top of the most thirsty Kar/Jen list. She is just pathetic, she must dance around her house when no one is looking screaming 'it's my turn!. it's my turn!, take that Kim!"

It really is gross. I expect it from Travis as he’s always been over the top with his relationships but I’m kind of surprised to see Kourtney going along for it. 
He may not have the fame level of her sisters’ various men but he’s very, very wealthy with incredible work ethic. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m kind of surprised to see Kourtney going along for it. 

Really? I'm not surprised at all, she's always been jealous of Kim, & then when Khloe started getting all the press is when Kourtney when into her "I don't need negative people in my life" phase. I remember some "sexiest" or something like that list came out & all the Kar/Jens were on it, except for Kourtney. Soon after she started posting all the ass shots on her IG. She's always been a famewhore, but she never dated anyone who could get her the attention she wants before.

• Love 5

Yea Kourtney is just as bad as the rest of them. She just pretends to be this organic earth mom but it’s bs. She’s not even that good of a mom probably. That all sounds so bitchy but these ppl are such losers lol.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, GaT said:

Really? I'm not surprised at all, she's always been jealous of Kim, & then when Khloe started getting all the press is when Kourtney when into her "I don't need negative people in my life" phase. I remember some "sexiest" or something like that list came out & all the Kar/Jens were on it, except for Kourtney. Soon after she started posting all the ass shots on her IG. She's always been a famewhore, but she never dated anyone who could get her the attention she wants before.

I don’t follow them too much, haven’t watched in years but I said kind of because she’s always acted above it all when she’s just as thirsty. 

• Love 3
(edited)

In the beginning Kourtney got a lot of attention on the show because of her drama with Scott and being the first to have kids.  But then, that was it.  She never really did anything else (which is perfectly fine by the way).  I liked that she seemed the most “normal”.  Now I see what everyone else sees in that she must have been totally jealous of her sisters all these years, she’s the oldest and the most boring which I would consider a good thing but she obviously didn’t.

I remember watching Travis and Shanna on their reality show when Shanna was pregnant with Alabama.  I can’t believe that was 15 years ago.  I liked them both.  I had no idea Shanna was kind of a deadbeat mom like I’ve read on this board.  If that’s the case that really sucks and at least Travis is making the effort to be in the children’s lives, but he just looks dirty and all thes pap pictures are kind of pathetic.  These two are in their forties for gods sake, grow up.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I remember watching Travis and Shanna on their reality show when Shanna was pregnant with Alabama.  I can’t believe that was 15 years ago.  I liked them both.  I had no idea Shanna was kind of a deadbeat mom like I’ve read on this board.  If that’s the case that really sucks and at least Travis is making the effort to be in the children’s lives, but he just looks dirty and all thes pap pictures are kind of pathetic.  These two are in their forties for gods sakes, grow up.

Shanna was always sleeping!  I remember thinking in the beginning of that show, that I knew they wouldn't last.

This whole thing with Kourtney, it is so weird.  He really does come off as dirty.  I read his book and he is not a brilliant man.  Talented on drums, yes, but smart, eh no.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Shanna was always sleeping!  I remember in the beginning of that show, I knew they wouldn't last.

This whole thing with Kourtney, it is so weird.  He really does come off as dirty.  I read his book and he is not a brilliant man.  Talented on drums, yes, but smart, eh no.

Kind of like a less good-looking Tommy Lee.

At least Travis never assaulted any of his partners (I think).

I always found him to be the most boring member of Blink.

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

In the beginning Kourtney got a lot of attention on the show because of her drama with Scott and being the first to have kids.  But then, that was it.  She never really did anything else (which is perfectly fine by the way).  I liked that she seemed the most “normal”.  Now I see what everyone else sees in that she must have been totally jealous of her sisters all these years, she’s the oldest and the most boring which I would consider a good thing but she obviously didn’t.

I remember watching Travis and Shanna on their reality show when Shanna was pregnant with Alabama.  I can’t believe that was 15 years ago.  I liked them both.  I had no idea Shanna was kind of a deadbeat mom like I’ve read on this board.  If that’s the case that really sucks and at least Travis is making the effort to be in the children’s lives, but he just looks dirty and all thes pap pictures are kind of pathetic.  These two are in their forties for gods sakes, grow up.

Both are really partying and pretending that it is still 1999.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Shanna was always sleeping!

Haha yes!!  I do remember that. One time she fell asleep on the floor of the new nursery. I thought that was hilarious but of course, living with it would probably be less so. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If Kourtney would've gotten married to anyone it PROBABLY would have been Scott. 

That said IMO she had zero desire to be married to anyone. 

Also Travis maybe one and done himself on marriage. 

They might do it for the attention since they are both such obvious fame whores at this point.

I mean how long has it been since people have talked about Travis?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, qtpye said:

They might do it for the attention since they are both such obvious fame whores at this point.

I mean how long has it been since people have talked about Travis?

MMM this is true. Travis was living his life "quietly" by LA standards as a former rocker hadn't had any new music, well really collaborated with anyone as he's a drummer. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

MMM this is true. Travis was living his life "quietly" by LA standards as a former rocker hadn't had any new music, well really collaborated with anyone as he's a drummer. 

“Rocker,” LOL 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Just looking at that photo is making me dry-heave. What are they trying to show us here?

And its a surprise to nobody that the dumpster fire Daily Mail is gleefully reporting this crap like its news. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Magog said:

Just looking at that photo is making me dry-heave. What are they trying to show us here?

And its a surprise to nobody that the dumpster fire Daily Mail is gleefully reporting this crap like its news. 

That picture is so goofy - the whole video at the link shows a weird guy or a romantic partner sharing a pregnancy. Or both.

Edited by nexxie

Don't believe it, This is all drumming up for the new show on HULU.  BUT if they did get married its low-key a slap in the face to Scott IMO, because you spend years with someone, have THREE children with them which IMO is MORE of a commitment than marriage. 

Then here comes former Rockstar drummer Travis who she supposedly she was friends with for YEARS due to them being neighbors, and speedy world-wind romance and she marries him.

24 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Which sister will pop a playmate/cousin for Kourtney’s baby - Khloe, Kylie or Kenny?

LOL it'll likely be Kylie IMO

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Don't believe it, This is all drumming up for the new show on HULU.  BUT if they did get married its low-key a slap in the face to Scott IMO, because you spend years with someone, have THREE children with them which IMO is MORE of a commitment than marriage. 

Then here comes former Rockstar drummer Travis who she supposedly she was friends with for YEARS due to them being neighbors, and speedy world-wind romance and she marries him.

LOL it'll likely be Kylie IMO

There are rumors that Kylie is pregnant and/or trying to be.

I thought Kourtney and Scott might get back together, but it was pretty clear by the end of the show and reunion that she was done with him just after Reign was born, except as co-parent. Kris kept Scott around because he was a fan favorite - funny how he was so worried about losing the Kardashian paycheck family, and has now latched on to a different Hollywood family involved in a reality show.

• Love 1