Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I feel for the kids. Kourtney and Scott have serious issues. I can't put all the blame on Scott when Kourtney was part of the problem too.

Whatever issues Kourtney has, she seems like a good mom. Those kids will be fine with her IMO.

• Love 5

Apparently, she is now posting cryptic bible quotes on Insragram. Because we all know how Christian this family is.

Free bible quotes for every occasion is probably one of the services that Kris' church supplies. 

• Love 2
Good moms don't put their kids' private lives on television.

I don't see her putting the kids' private lives on television  - the kids seem to have quick cameo appearances that are quite sweet and fun.  Now, if you're thinking about somebody like Jacqueline Laurita, and her poor autistic child, that's another story.  But as of right now, the kids exposure on the show seems to have been in good taste.  And for all we know, this coming season, we might see even less of the kids than we have in the past, because Kourtney may say back off the children.  We won't know until the season airs.  If the season comes on and we see the kids bawling their eyes out or acting out, that's a different scenario.  But in all honesty, I'd be surprised if we see that.

• Love 3
(edited)

I stopped watching this show in 2011, but I seem to recall Kourtney getting angry with Scott over ________, then unceremoniously dumping all of his possessions on the front lawn. This happened at least once per season in the early KUWtK years. She always took him back.

Edited by Lakewood27

All of the articles (especially TMZ who has good sources) has people that knows the situation saying "Kourtney has thrown Scott out before, but this is different". For one from what I gather this was the first time she had seen actual pics or suspected he was screwing around. That's quite different than partying and drinking too much.  And if you wanna believe what Scott is telling people, he's allegedly saying HE dumped her. People are quoted in these articles saying before the breakup became public that Scott was going around bragging about being newly single.

I think getting mad and throwing a few pieces of clothes off a balcony while cameras are rolling is totally different than having all his things boxed up and delivered to a new address of residence with no cameras.

But there were cameras. It could be done without anyone knowing, but they do nothing without getting attention for it.

I need something more to really believe they're done. Her parents divorce devastated Kourtney. I don't think she wants a broken home for her kids. Scott is clearly troubled but I see a lot of love between them and they both love their kids. I hope he cleans himself up and becomes the father they deserve and the one we've seen when he's clean and sober.

• Love 2

But there were cameras. It could be done without anyone knowing, but they do nothing without getting attention for it.

No big celeb in LA can go to Coffee Bean without cameras. The TMZ paparazzi cameras catching boxes being moved because they're camped out stalking is a lot different than the E! KUWTK cameras filming the entire thing as a segment.

You think E cameras haven't filmed this? This is the shit Kris Kardashian lives for. Whether it airs maybe up for negotiation, but I'll bet the film is in the can. But you can guarantee its part of the storyline.

• Love 3

I don't see her putting the kids' private lives on television  - the kids seem to have quick cameo appearances that are quite sweet and fun.

Their parents' dysfunctional relationship is part of their personal lives.   In another year or so Mason will be in school. Should he have to put up with his classmates, or their parents, having a direct view of the lunacy that goes on in his house?

• Love 3

Good moms don't put their kids' private lives on television.

Her kids making brief, cute appearances on their show doesn't make her a bad mom. She seems extremely hands on, and those kids clearly adore her. They are also happy and healthy, so I say she's doing something right.

I need something more to really believe they're done. Her parents divorce devastated Kourtney. I don't think she wants a broken home for her kids. Scott is clearly troubled but I see a lot of love between them and they both love their kids. I hope he cleans himself up and becomes the father they deserve and the one we've seen when he's clean and sober.

I have no doubt there has been a lot of love between them.  You dont stay together as long as they have and go through 3 children together without having some type of bond, but at the same time if Scott has no intention of sobering up (right now I havent seen anything that indicates he's on his way to getting clean) I can see Kourtney finally getting fed up and making important choices. People grow apart and every one has their breaking point. No one wants a broken home for their children but they also dont want someone who will spend their whole life being unreliable as a father because they go through periods where drinking and partying is the top priority. I'm sure at this point she's thinking more about things as these kids get older and can ask questions and even worse be influenced by behavior. Right now I dont know what else she can do to prove its over because it seems every single thing that happens there's always doubt. I remember when Khloe and Lamar first separated there was tons of speculation it was all done for show drama.

• Love 3

You think E cameras haven't filmed this? This is the shit Kris Kardashian lives for. Whether it airs maybe up for negotiation, but I'll bet the film is in the can. But you can guarantee its part of the storyline.

You haven't noticed Kourtney cutting back? There's been like 2 photos of Reign total ever from her. Nothing regarding his birth or being born was shown or anything after. Just a written message overlay saying she gave birth and Scott graced her with his presence. They also had to gloss over so much with Scott, like him destroying property in Aspen while on a bender and the other rehabs.

They'll have no doubt have to address Scott's absence, but she's not going to do anything to hurt the kids.

I don't see her putting the kids' private lives on television - the kids seem to have quick cameo appearances that are quite sweet and fun. Now, if you're thinking about somebody like Jacqueline Laurita, and her poor autistic child, that's another story. But as of right now, the kids exposure on the show seems to have been in good taste. And for all we know, this coming season, we might see even less of the kids than we have in the past, because Kourtney may say back off the children. We won't know until the season airs. If the season comes on and we see the kids bawling their eyes out or acting out, that's a different scenario. But in all honesty, I'd be surprised if we see that.

I actually just posted about kids on reality tv over on Return to Amish. As awful as the Kardashians are, they haven't really put the kids on the show so much. Like you said, basically just quick, cute cameos. Not really many emotional, vulnerable moments like a lot of the TLC shows film. I feel like they did show more personal moments for Kendall and Kylie, but that was PMK's failing, not Kourtney's.

I enjoy seeing Kourtney's kids on the show, and it seems that she picks and chooses their presence carefully - though I did flinch during one episode when the kids were there and their "Lovey" was screaming the f-word in the background. Nice.

I actually just posted about kids on reality tv over on Return to Amish. As awful as the Kardashians are, they haven't really put the kids on the show so much. Like you said, basically just quick, cute cameos. Not really many emotional, vulnerable moments like a lot of the TLC shows film. I feel like they did show more personal moments for Kendall and Kylie, but that was PMK's failing, not Kourtney's.

Yeah, Kendall and Kylie were much more prominent compared to Mason and Penelope. Maybe Kourtney learned from their experiences.

Their parents' dysfunctional relationship is part of their personal lives.   In another year or so Mason will be in school. Should he have to put up with his classmates, or their parents, having a direct view of the lunacy that goes on in his house?

Silly! Mason won't go to SCHOOL with peers. "Home school" all the way with these folks. 

• Love 2

I bet Kourtney's not dumb and that house they just bought is all in her name or a KUWTK family holding business corporation name.

Read somewhere that it's in her name only - she was smart enough to protect her money from Scott by buying her own house and refusing to marry him, yet enough of a dummy to saddle her kids with an irresponsible addict for a father. Go figure.
  • Love 3

It probably helps that she's had the least work done -- just breast implants as far as I know. She actually puts in the effort, too, in addition to probably having the best body to start with.

What are the lines on either side of her abdomen? They're kind of like body jewelry except they look like scars.

• Love 1

What are the lines on either side of her abdomen? They're kind of like body jewelry except they look like scars.

Good question, I didn't notice them before. They do look like scars, I wonder if she's had surgery & isn't afraid to show it? But those are really bad scars for plastic surgery if that's what they are.

But those are really bad scars for plastic surgery if that's what they are.

Yeah, I can't imagine she would end up with scars like that from plastic surgery -- what kind of surgery would even involve lines in those places? They're nothing like normal C-section scars, and we saw her deliver Mason and Penelope, anyway. There are indentations/shadows on her skin so I don't think it's just something decorative.

It probably helps that she's had the least work done -- just breast implants as far as I know. She actually puts in the effort, too, in addition to probably having the best body to start with.

That's excatly what it is, its one of those body chains like Beyonce wears. In the shade you can't really see it well.

Edited by carolinagirl81

So, I posted this link, up above saying that Kourtney moved herself to the top of the Kardashian best body list. Then I saw this picture that someone else took. Kourtney isn't at the top of the best body list, she's at the top of the best photoshop skills list. And that is one fugly bathing suit.

I don't think Kourtney is going to be successful with the sex kitten image. She'll never catch up with Kim and Kylie. Ki&Ky look ridiculously plastic, but they do manage to ooze sexiness. Kourtney just looks meh. No charisma.

Eh, I'm certainly not going to criticize Kourtney's body. For sure, the beach shots are a different look from her Twitter post, but she still looks fine, especially considering she's got three kids under her belt. I have no idea what type of surgery she may have had -- or not -- over the years, but at least she looks real. Honestly, if I wear the right thing, pose the right way and the lighting and shadows are right, then I can look a hell of a lot better than I do in most other instances. And of course that's the shot you share.

• Love 7

Kourtney has had 3 babies in 6 years.  Do you know what pregnancy does to a woman's body, especially multiple pregnancies, in a short period of time?  She looks fantastic.  

The bathing suit, however, is fugly. 

• Love 7

Kourtney has had 3 babies in 6 years.  Do you know what pregnancy does to a woman's body, especially multiple pregnancies, in a short period of time?  She looks fantastic.  

The bathing suit, however, is fugly. 

I agree that she looks fantastic for a woman with 3 babies, but it annoys the hell out of me when they photoshop the hell out of a picture to make it look like their body is so much better than it is. It's ridiculous, & I think that when real pictures are published, it makes them look even worse. If you're going to show off your body, show off your real body. 

I don't think Kourtney is going to be successful with the sex kitten image. She'll never catch up with Kim and Kylie. Ki&Ky look ridiculously plastic, but they do manage to ooze sexiness. Kourtney just looks meh. No charisma.

They look as sexy as blow-up dolls.

They look as sexy as blow-up dolls.

With the IQ's and personality to match. I don't find either one of them to be remotely sexy. They're too desperate and contrived. Much like Taylor Swift with her "look I'm one of the cool kids" Girl Squad.

• Love 3

I have just started watching and I haven't read through everything yet, so I'm sure this has been discussed before. But I really cannot deal with watching Scott be so rude to Kourtney. I was watching the episode where she was helping with the interior design of the house and I couldn't decide if he was really that awful to her or if they just made him play it up for TV. I'm sure she's not an angel either but he is just way out of line.

Yes been there, done that before. That site is far from reputable too. The guy who was claiming he was Mason's father was going to Radar online trying to tell his story, Kourtney got a paternity test done and his claims were out the window. He also failed a lie detector test.

Well, you shouldn't be able to see someone's ass cheek from the front when they're "fully" clothed, unfortunate angle or not. It's just a bad outfit, & I bet there's a "Yeezy Season 2" label in it somewhere.