Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just lost 6 lbs.. Who wants to see my naked pictures on snapchat?

Also Fergie is a thing?  Have I fell into a vortex and landed in 1998?  That would be sweet.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 8

So apparently, in response to all who said, "if Kim and Kanye aren't lying about Taylor, where is the tape they keep saying they have", Kim is at the moment exposing said receipts on Snapchat. I admit I haven't watched because I don't follow her on Snapchat (or any social media really and never will) but I've been reading comments and seems like many are saying it totally exposes Taylor as a liar and fraud and proves they were telling the truth. Well damn, I said in a previous post that my gut said that as crazy as Kanye is and as dumb is Kim is, I didn't think they were lying and the situation was as simple as Taylor's people were making it out to be. But I never thought they'd have the balls to really produce receipts. Man, Taylor Swift is not having a good week. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

So apparently, in response to all who said, "if Kim and Kanye aren't lying about Taylor, where is the tape they keep saying they have", Kim is at the moment exposing said receipts on Snapchat. I admit I haven't watched because I don't follow her on Snapchat (or any social media really and never will) but I've been reading comments and seems like many are saying it totally exposes Taylor as a liar and fraud and proves they were telling the truth. Well damn, I said in a previous post that my gut said that as crazy as Kanye is and as dumb is Kim is, I didn't think they were lying and the situation was as simple as Taylor's people were making it out to be. But I never thought they'd have the balls to really produce receipts. Man, Taylor Swift is not having a good week. 

It really does and I kind of thought she was smarter than that- as I said the lyric doesn't fit in with Taylot Swifts MO of her brand and also that she would allow this to happen and get herself caught in a lie. My guess is she didn't know she was being recorded it didn't know she was on speaker while being recorded. Either way she lied. I'm still not in Kimyes side, nor will I ever be but I guess I am now a neutral party 

• Love 2

Oh I'm laughing so hard right now. A few of us did say we believed Kanye even though hes a loon. Miss Perfect probably thought no one would ever believe anything he said anyway. So her people have been threatening to sue if this got out lol of course. Kim just exposed her to be the phony many have always thought she was. Team Swift must be in meltdown mode.

• Love 8
(edited)

See the thing about not fitting her brand makes sense in terms of something she would sing on but this was around the time that Taylor was trying to pretend she was edgy because she'd gone full on pop. Remember that horrific VMA outfit that was essentially a bodysuit? And then she came out acting like the biggest Kendrick Lamar fan, saying her how favorite song of his was "Backseat Freestyle" and it was her go-to song. Have you read the lyrics to that song? Bitches get thrown out quite liberally. So I could have seen her being okay, underestimating how much her stans would be outraged on her behalf when the song came out. And when she saw that and then realized how poorly it would play to her newly faux-feminism and girl squad, she pretty much went, "me, what...I never said okay to this."

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm no fan of either Taylor or Kanye, but that video is awfully choppy, for starters, and can easily be picked apart.   I'm not buying it yet.  

I have no dog in this fight, like I said.  I just hope that at some point the actual truth does come out.  

What in the hell is up with Khloe and those lips?  She purses them so tightly, I think that would give me a migraine!  She's screwing with her face waaaayyy too much, already - I seriously thought they had a double in the chair while they were talking about the Kanye/Taylor video.   She looks spooky.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 3
(edited)

She has a point, but she's also trying to find a way to get people to stop talking about her good friend who is being ripped to shreds on social media right now. When its the other way around Taylors "squad" has no problem sitting around laughing at such stupid matters.

LOL #KimExposedTaylorParty is trending.  Yep I'm still laughing. 

truthaboutluv Yes exactly. Couldnt agree more. And I listened again and Taylor even says "when the song comes out people are going to say you're throwing shade and I'm going to say "nope no shade he called me". 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3
(edited)

Except she made a whole show at the Grammys about people trying to take credit for your success, suggesting that she was very much bothered by the "I made that bitch famous", not the simply being called a bitch. And there was all the press about her brother and her squad members being so disgusted at the having sex with her line, all of which she is clearly heard being okay with.

That statement sounds like more of her bullshit and I notice that she didn't deny that was her. I'm sorry, but the girl got caught and exposed in her lie. Katy Perry spelled it out, "Regina George in sheep's clothing." Taylor has made a freaking career being the victim and this time her manipulative nature got exposed. And Selena Gomez can miss me with that tweet because something tells me she wouldn't be saying that if it wasn't her bestie Tay-Tay getting exposed as a liar. 

Really, we are all capable of multi-tasking. I can care about all the violence happening in this country (and funny I have yet to see Ms. Gomez commenting on all these more serious things happening) while I enjoy Taylor's fakery being exposed. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 11

I think Selena's tweet is spot on Kim and probably even Kanye even though he didn't post anything will get blow back because of so much other things going on in the America on this day. Did Kim acknowledge Baton Rouge today at all? 

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I think Selena's tweet is spot on Kim and probably even Kanye even though he didn't post anything will get blow back because of so much other things going on in the America on this day. Did Kim acknowledge Baton Rouge today at all? 

Did Taylor? A lot of the SMverse is reacting positively because it's a pleasant distraction from awful news. It would be difficult to pick a day where the news wasn't full of tragedy.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

It doesn't matter if Taylor did or not, she's not spreading more anger/hate right now like Kim&Co. And since Khloe just minutes ago suddenly acknowledged Baton Rouge and is posting rainbow hearts, I think the blow back has started.

• Love 4

Selena's tweet in itself has a point, but it's hypocritical coming from her, who never acknowledges "important things" with her "voice". So she's rightfully getting dragged there.

It's pretty much exactly like I expected. Taylor knew, but didn't know about the "bitch" line which she didn't like and the public reacted more strongly than she expected so she backtracked. I honestly still say it's mostly down to miscommunication - a guy like Kanye wouldn't think of "bitch" as anything too bad, since he's called his wife worse in his songs and meant it as a compliment (ugh), but to someone like Taylor, of course it would be an insult.

...buuuut Taylor screwed herself with her Grammy's acceptance speech where she did make it sound like she was objecting to the "made famous" bit, which as evidenced, she knew about. If not for that I would be fine with her explanation that she wasn't down with being called a bitch, because that's understandable, but she did lie about what she okayed and what she knew about in order to strengthen her narrative as the wronged victim and she overplayed her hand.

• Love 8
(edited)

That is exactly what I've been saying from the beginning. That she knew what was going to be in the song, they had a conversation as Kanye said and she gave her okay. Then the song came out, her stans and some of her faux squad who I guess were not let in on her being okay with the stuff about them having sex, came out guns blazing defending her and like a coward, she backtracked and sold Kanye out, running back into her favorite role of victim.

By the way, I think it is very telling how many other celebrities are getting in on this with not so subtle snake emojis or retweets and deleting them right after. But these celebrities are not stupid, they know everyone screencaps in a second. Seems to me that even in the entertainment circle many see her as shady. And all her so-called squad and yet so far only Selena has made an ass of herself trying to defend her. No one else has said shit. 

And I absolutely agree about Selena's hypocrisy. That is one of my biggest pet peeve - whenever someone wants to try and shut down a conversation because it's not going the way they'd like, they throw in the, "there are so many more important things in the world." But yet she isn't talking about all these so many more important things and only seemed to acknowledge them when her precious BFF was getting dragged on twitter. Something tells me if the roles were reversed and some video came out showing Taylor was telling the complete truth and Kanye was getting dragged, she'd be there posting how no one should come for BFF because the truth will always come out or some crap. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
(edited)

Didn't at one point Taylor (or her spokesperson) say that there wasn't even a phone call? Why on earth would you lie about stuff like that? In this day and age, someone is always recording, or taking pictures, or there are witnesses who will sell you out.

EDIT: Just went back and read some news coverage. They did say there was a phone call, but they claimed it was about releasing the song on Taylor's twitter and Taylor declined. Also she "cautioned him about releasing such a misogynistic song." Um, OK. I don't think so Taylor.

Edited by ExplainItAgain
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Also Fergie is a thing?  Have I fell into a vortex and landed in 1998?  That would be sweet.  

Quick, run and warn the world about Kardashian apocalypse...make sure Ray J never makes that video.  You are now our only hope.

• Love 7

Does it really matter what day this was leaked or if any of the Kardashians choose to use their social media time to discuss the violence happening in the world? When they do mention it they get accused of being insincere anyway (Khloe actually did post something when the France tragedy occurred).  Every single day there is violence and every single day there is nasty gossip flying around about celebrities.  Kim posting what she did isnt going to stop all the hate thats out there.  And how come Selena is just choosing now to act so concerned about using your voice about more important stuff? I havent seen her say a word about any of the shooting the last few weeks. THAT is why she's getting torn apart now, because she looks like a hypocrite.  Selena posted about National Doughnut Day but couldnt be bothered posting about any of the cops or black people shot.

33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, I never thought Kim would have such an epic mic dropping moment. I'm kind of proud of her. Kimye for the win.

I know right? And she's probably shocked she didnt have to bare her ass to actually break the internet. Some of the memes that are out there on twitter have had me laughing non-stop.

• Love 5

I don't get all of the praise Kim is getting, like she's the one who finally cracked the Zodiac Killer's code.

She pressed a button on her phone.  It wasn't her idea to videotape/record the Taylor-Kanye phone call, because he allegedly records everything during his studio sessions.  She was a passive participant in the call, just as was Rick Rubin sleeping on the couch.  Kim has a whole team of managers, PR, co-producers to carefully craft how/when/where to release this oh so damning evidence that Taylor swift is just as calculating as the Kardashians are to stay at the top of pop culture heap.  She just isn't as educated on the insistence of Non Disclosure Agreements as Kim and her family are.  Surprise!  Pop musicians have been cultivating fake "beefs" with each other for decades!

• Love 9

Quite honestly, the accusations about "posting about things that matter" is ludicrous.  For 1, I don't need Kim posting her thoughts and prayers every day when something else awful happens.  I go to Kim for entertainment and sarcasm (by me).  Not thoughtful commentary.  But furthermore, maybe this mattered to Kim.  Keep in mind, the man who took the heat for all of this is her husband and father of her children. That said, don't think for one second the timing of this release wasn't 100% planned to the second.  Otherwise, she would have posted it ages ago.  

The video comparing Kim to Regina George standing on top of the stairs observing the chaos below had me dying.  As did Adele and her taco comment.  Add a margarita with salt to that order and I'm in.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Selena has a point.

Basically the same thing that Chloe Grace Moretz said (who I defended in the Khloe post). A benign, harmless and true comment. Given the state of the world, this whole argument really is silly and a waste of time. However, both her comment and Chloe Grace's sound a lot like politicians that were caught in scandals, but just want to focus on the issues. Your girl was caught in a lie, Selena.

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, I never thought Kim would have such an epic mic dropping moment. I'm kind of proud of her. Kimye for the win.

This is the most I've ever liked Kim and Kanye.

And this may be out of place, but I've maintained for 7 years that Kanye was right all along. Single Ladies was one of the best music videos of all time. OF ALL TIME. You Belong with Me was cute, but exhuded teen angst, whininess  and was entirely forgettable.

• Love 5

Well that's why Single Ladies won the Video of the Year, which is the biggest award. The voters threw Taylor a bone because they knew Beyonce was going to win the main award and Taylor had had a pretty big year herself with the sales of her second album. But Kanye was drunk and stupid that night and turned the whole thing into a mess that Taylor has milked for years, when all he had to do was wait and Beyonce eventually got her big win. And then the same Beyonce he was defending couldn't have her moment because she felt obligated to defend Taylor since Kanye got up there on her behalf. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well that's why Single Ladies won the Video of the Year, which is the biggest award. The voters threw Taylor a bone because they knew Beyonce was going to win the main award and Taylor had had a pretty big year herself with the sales of her second album. But Kanye was drunk and stupid that night and turned the whole thing into a mess that Taylor has milked for years, when all he had to do was wait and Beyonce eventually got her big win. And then the same Beyonce he was defending couldn't have her moment because she felt obligated to defend Taylor since Kanye got up there on her behalf. 

True, I forgot the finer details! Thank you! So the real loser in the whole situation was Bey. She got dragged into this huge awkward debacle, and her achievement got overlooked.

• Love 1

Yeah, for all that Taylor has milked that incident for all it was worth, she wasn't in the wrong there. Beyonce won three awards that night, including the biggest one for video of the year, Taylor only won that one award and Kanye felt it was his duty to point out that it wasn't fair? It was really dumb. On the other hand, Taylor's response to the leaked video was to complain that she wants to be left out of the narrative, which is hypocritical considering she has been adding to that narrative as much as Kanye has, albeit in a slightly less insane way, since 2009 (I can't believe this was SEVEN years ago).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

What am I missing here... why isn't someone suing Kanye for the ugly painting or wax figures?

I want to sue Kanye for breach of contract.  We had a gentlemens agreement wherein he would adjust my pant leg, also all of humanities pant leg. My pant leg remains unadjusted.

Kim, since you are not a mommy mom, there is no excuse for your fat ass.  Correct that shit, it's your job.  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

So the real loser in the whole situation was Bey. She got dragged into this huge awkward debacle, and her achievement got overlooked.

I have never understood how Beyonce & Jay Z have stood by Kanye all these years, it really makes me wonder about them.

9 minutes ago, KatWay said:

Kanye felt it was his duty to point out that it wasn't fair? It was really dumb.

People forget, Kanye was drinking Hennessy out of the bottle the entire time, he even walked the red carpet clutching the bottle. The moron was drunk.

• Love 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

I have never understood how Beyonce & Jay Z have stood by Kanye all these years, it really makes me wonder about them.

People forget, Kanye was drinking Hennessy out of the bottle the entire time, he even walked the red carpet clutching the bottle. The moron was drunk.

That was one night.. what about all the other times he was "upset" (as Kim calls it)?

I was thinking a bit more about Kanye's "upset" and I wonder if the kids will grow up hearing that from mom as an excuse for his ranting and raving and his hissy fits?  As a kid, I had friends that had alcoholic folks or folks that had rage issues, and there was usually some kind of phrase or comment that they used between family members to warn that the shit was about to hit the fan.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That was one night.. what about all the other times he was "upset" (as Kim calls it)? 

I don't think anyone is blaming alcohol on Kanye's general nuttiness or at least I'm not. As stated, Kanye had already pulled a lot of shit long before the VMA incident. We're just discussing the specifics of the night and yeah, he was clearly wasted. Of course personally I think he would have done it sober, so...

I have never understood how Beyonce & Jay Z have stood by Kanye all these years, it really makes me wonder about them

Because they're friends and have been for years? Personally I view it like that one embarrassing relative most people have in their family. They're embarrassing but you love them anyway. .

• Love 3

Kanye and Jay-Z have been working together since 2000 producing/appearing on each other's albums.  They are two of the most grammy winningest artists of all time.  Whatever formula or camaraderie they have, must work.  But whenever Kanye goes full cringe tantrum, Beyoncé and Jay-Z seem to back out of the room like they just put baby down for a nap.

I think Kanye was swigging Hennesey during the 2009 VMAs was to build up some liquid courage to do something attention grabbing that night.  He wasn't sure what yet.  And then if stunt backfired, he could blame it on booze.  I don't think he drinks much, I don't see how anyone can accomplish what he has year-after-year and have an unhealthy relationship with booze.

• Love 2

Many have accomplished as much or way more than he has while abusing alcohol. Eventually though it takes a toll. 

Kims use of the euphemism "upset" makes me suspect there's a lot of rants we don't see that she has to deal with. 

9 hours ago, qtpye said:

Quick, run and warn the world about Kardashian apocalypse...make sure Ray J never makes that video.  You are now our only hope.

I may have to destroy the Internet.  It was nice talking to you in the present.  Perhaps we will "meet" again in a Kardashian free future.  

• Love 5
On June 17, 2016 at 10:29 AM, MargeGunderson said:

I almost believe Kim on this. Who benefits from denying she gave permission - Taylor Swift. She can play the victim, keep her good girl image intact and get sweet revenge on Kanye. She knows no one would believe Kim or Kanye's denials. Well played, Swift.

I take back my earlier compliment of Ms Swift and tip my hat to Kim. Well played, indeed.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I take back my earlier compliment of Ms Swift and tip my hat to Kim. Well played, indeed.

I think this is the first time Kim ever outsmarted anyone. Kanye or Kris probably came up with the idea, but let's just say it was Kim. This is probably her only shot.

• Love 3

I don't know, I thought the guy had some valid points. And Kanye's rants do disturb me.

One of his tweets:

"People always ask me how to be famous. My answer is simple. Have your dad defend murder of a woman. Release sex tape. That's it. Good luck."

100% right on there.

• Love 7
(edited)

Well that guy's a jerk. Correct, but a jerk.

It's just like how Selena and Chloe Grace tried to take the "there are real issues  in the world to talk about" stance because Taylor was wrong. Yeah, it's 100% true that Kim is famous because of her dad, stepdad and Ray J. No one is arguing that. But she was still right about this. Her lack of talent doesn't nullify the truth, and Taylor's talent doesn't nullify the fact that she lied.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 2

How is he correct though? He compared Taylor Swift being exposed as a liar to the brutal murder of a woman. But that's right - Taylor's blonde, blue-eyed and Kanye is the big, black scary guy so of course anything said about or done to her is bullying and hate. Fool as Kanye was at the VMA's, I remember there were many articles I agreed with at the time that some of the outrage over the VMA incident, did have an undertone of racism in it.

Because okay, he interrupted her speech and I guess you can say humiliated her by basically saying on live television he didn't think she deserved to win. But some people acted like he violently attacked poor, sweet, weak, defenseless and pure Taylor. And all his dumb self did was allow her to so perfectly craft her victim persona that many bought into, until now. 

And to be very clear, I'm not defending Kanye's stupid action and I also said back then that I think some of the reaction was also because at that point he'd pulled so many other antics that people were just fed up and that led to the maybe overreaction. But seriously, for someone who says in her statement she didn't want to be part of the narrative, Swift certainly got as much victim mileage out of it. Even while she has pulled shit for years and never gets called out for it. 

Case in point, Camilla Belle (I should start a #justiceforCamilla trend). Taylor wrote lines in her song Better Than Revenge basically saying the girl was better known for what she does on the mattress, threatened about how she will learn that she Taylor, does nothing better than revenge, etc. I'm willing to bet Camilla never got a heads up on that. Okay, so cue this latest mess and hell yeah this woman is enjoying this fall of Taylor's and why shouldn't she. But all she does is post a quote basically saying there's no need for revenge because those who hurt and attack you eventually will screw up and if you're lucky God will let you watch. Yeah not subtle, but just like saint Taylor, she never says her name. 

And what happens, Swift's stans swoop on Camilla's Instagram calling her a whore who stole Taylor's boyfriend at the time so what did she expect, quoting said lines about Camilla is only known for what she does on the mattress, saying to her and I quote, "bitch Taylor made you famous" (ironic no...). So yes, the same ones crying about poor, victim Taylor who is being viciously abused and tortured by Kanye and Kim. I mean I guess I shouldn't expect people with the mentality of a five year old, much like their queen they stan for to see the hypocrisy and irony in that but whatever.

And yes I know those aren't Taylor's actions but she wrote the song and helped foster that attitude towards this woman who never did anything to her because Joe Jonas has been very clear numerous times that he met Camilla, liked her and basically chose her over Taylor. But you know her ego couldn't stand that. And she never got called out for that. Instead people bought into her fake, bullshit feminism all while she has squad and attacks Katy Perry. But exposing her lies and manipulation gets others branded as so evil. 

• Love 8