Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

There was a scene several years ago, Kourt was  pregnant with Mason and had thrown Scott out of the house. He came back some days later and she was pretty far along in her pregnancy, they were talking and it was clear they had made up and Scott said " you want a piece of this?" and Kourt just nodded and they walked away together, but you could see there was a passion there. I've rarely seen that with any of the other couples. Even Kim's staged pics with Kanye sticking his tongue in her mouth, I don't see it as hot or sexy... just something that was posed.

They may be friends and that could make the marriage last a longer time, but with his rants and pouting, I think Kim will tire of it. Especially as the kids grow and start pouting themselves..!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

There was a scene several years ago, Kourt was  pregnant with Mason and had thrown Scott out of the house. He came back some days later and she was pretty far along in her pregnancy, they were talking and it was clear they had made up and Scott said " you want a piece of this?" and Kourt just nodded and they walked away together, but you could see there was a passion there. I've rarely seen that with any of the other couples. Even Kim's staged pics with Kanye sticking his tongue in her mouth, I don't see it as hot or sexy... just something that was posed.

They may be friends and that could make the marriage last a longer time, but with his rants and pouting, I think Kim will tire of it. Especially as the kids grow and start pouting themselves..!!

I’m not a prude and I think of myself as modern but I’m seriously trying to think of a scenario where I would be unmarried, pregnant with my first child, and after having thrown my man out of the house, he returns and after some conversation, says “Do you want a piece of this?, and with that, I'm expected to be complimented and compliant? Because in my case, I would feel insulted and humiliated, especially as this was broadcast on television. Pretty much any woman with a pulse can inspire “passion” aka desire in a man who is interested in women. Help me out here, because I just don’t get it. And three children later, Kourtney and Scott are still having issues.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

I’m not a prude and I think of myself as modern but I’m seriously trying to think of a scenario where I would be unmarried, pregnant with my first child, and after having thrown my man out of the house, he returns and after some conversation, says “Do you want a piece of this?, and with that, I'm expected to be complimented and compliant? Because in my case, I would feel insulted and humiliated, especially as this was broadcast on television. Pretty much any woman with a pulse can inspire “passion” aka desire in a man who is interested in women. Help me out here, because I just don’t get it. And three children later, Kourtney and Scott are still having issues.

The point I tried to make (badly!!) was my observation that the only couple on the show that (IMO) has ever shown any kind of sexual connection is Scott and Kourtney. I'm not saying their relationship isn't or wasn't dysfunctional now or then. It wasn't meant as a critique  of the whole relationship just that one aspect.

I could be totally wrong and Kim and Kanye may not be able to keep their hands off each other, I just have never seen anything that suggested that.  I find Kanye's comments(lyrics) about Kim (fucking her on a sink) etc to be highly offensive and yet she seems to find them complimentary,  I guess to each their own.

In the Scott/ Kourtney scenario I referenced, I do think there had been some communications off screen that we were not privy to, and perhaps they had already "made up" and were in a much better place, and  it was only the way the show presented their reconciliation on camera that made it seem crude. I really don't see any relationships on the show that are truly healthy and certainly not the kind of relationship that I would be content with.  My guess is these women don't have much regard for themselves therefore they're willing to accept less than they deserve.     

ETA: after seeing and hearing Rob's disgusting remark to his mother, and her less than outraged response, I guess it makes sense that her daughters don't have much respect for themselves as women much less as a person.   

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
On 8/9/2016 at 3:11 PM, nkotb said:

That is completely true, Kanye liked Kim forever. I remember him kind of chasing her while she was with Reggie and she wouldn't give him the time of day. Maybe they do have a real, sexual relationship, but my assumption is that they sort of have an open-relationship, in that they are very discreet when they're both with others, & my guess is that they both have one main person on the side (& my guess is that both are dudes). I could be wrong, but I see no lovey-dovey looks, and little to no affection when they're together.

I thought they had a lot of chemistry way, way back at the very early days of when they got together but I dont see much now.  But yep Kanye was always smitten with her.  Even when she was married to Kris there were these stories about how Kanye had it bad for her.  IIRC he had a song out that had the lyrics "I fell in love with Kim but she fell for him". Way back when Kanye first appeared, I believe it was Kim and Kourtney Take NY", there was this scene where Kim says "Mr. West is in the building" in this coy way, and they both lit up when they saw each other. I remember thinking at the time that there was something pretty hot there even though the scene was brief.  I sure havent seen that spark in ages.

On 8/5/2016 at 9:05 AM, heatherchandler said:

But when is the devil going to collect??  He needs to come and get them now.  

I'm starting to think its going to take something MAJOR to be the Kardashian downfall.  Even the Taylor Swift mess which I thought would get them some negative publicity didn't really quite work out that way. Last week I was on line in Target glancing at the magazines and I saw 3-4 magazines that had some form of "Taylor is a liar", or "who is secretly teaming up with Kim and Kanye to take down Taylor".  I thought Taylor had enough clout/power to get the better publicity from it all. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I thought they had a lot of chemistry way, way back at the very early days of when they got together but I dont see much now.  But yep Kanye was always smitten with her.  Even when she was married to Kris there were these stories about how Kanye had it bad for her.  IIRC he had a song out that had the lyrics "I fell in love with Kim but she fell for him". Way back when Kanye first appeared, I believe it was Kim and Kourtney Take NY", there was this scene where Kim says "Mr. West is in the building" in this coy way, and they both lit up when they saw each other. I remember thinking at the time that there was something pretty hot there even though the scene was brief.  I sure havent seen that spark in ages.

I'm starting to think its going to take something MAJOR to be the Kardashian downfall.  Even the Taylor Swift mess which I thought would get them some negative publicity didn't really quite work out that way. Last week I was on line in Target glancing at the magazines and I saw 3-4 magazines that had some form of "Taylor is a liar", or "who is secretly teaming up with Kim and Kanye to take down Taylor".  I thought Taylor had enough clout/power to get the better publicity from it all. 

Kanye, like Ray J, has been there, done that.

And probably realized the fantasy was better than the reality. Kind of like riding around in a new car. After awhile the novelty wears off.

I've noticed a difference in the tabloids just going thru the checkout. It used to be that the K's dominated the headlines but the last few months much less so. It even seemed to me that with the whole recent feud with Taylor, it was Taylor who got top billing. 

The tide is turning, slowly but surely.

• Love 1

I was looking at video yesterday of Kim leaving a restaurant and I actually do believe she lost a lot of weight, there's definitely a noticeably difference when you look at her arms and bare legs but I think she's bullshitting about the 124 that she weighs.   Some doctor spoke to Radar and he said she doesnt look like she weights 125lbs but rather closer to 140.

Wow I found this which pretty much details their relationship from day one from when he first started pursuing her back in 2006. Look at those early pictures its jarring as you keep scrolling down and get to the later pics, they actually smiled a lot walking hand in hand at one time and Kim was so pretty before she went overboard with the plastic surgery.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, lightbeam said:

Notice how she never loses weight in her ass or tits and her head looks like it's balanced on a pencil. 

Honestly, I don't know why she just doesn't walk around naked. 

I have a feeling she's develop(ed)ing an eating disorder. 

• Love 2

All of Kim's paparazzi photos are heavily photoshopped, especially the ones that appear in the Daily Fail. That rag is in Kris' back pocket. You can see all the jagged edges on her arms and thighs, which is a dead give away of editing. I agree that 140 is probably a closer estimate to Kim's weight. To put things in perspective, Kourtney is 120 and she's much, much smaller. Looking at her face though, I think all that plastic surgery is starting to age her. She looks very harsh and hardened. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I was looking at video yesterday of Kim leaving a restaurant and I actually do believe she lost a lot of weight,

She's probably wearing special Yeezy industrial strength Spanx

7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

She really looks deformed.

That's because she is.

• Love 3

It depends on the picture and the angle. Her ass in Cuba was huge. It was especially noticeable at Hemingways house.

Also, she wears a waist trainer/cincher and doubled up spanx. The smaller her waist looks the thinner she seems to be. She's also  playing with weird filters that make her head look abnormally thin in her selfies. She's lost weight but she isn't toned. 

The fact that the show doesn't show scenes in true chronological order and she alternates between fat and thin in scenes is deceiving

• Love 1

I'm convinced she had significant lipo.  There were pics of her a few weeks ago where you could see bruising on her upper inner thigh area.  I didn't notice it at first but it was there. I just don't buy the workout and strict diet. Her body does not look toned at all. Yeah, she may have cut calories but I don't see her capable of both a strict exercise and diet routine. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I'm convinced she had significant lipo.  There were pics of her a few weeks ago where you could see bruising on her upper inner thigh area.  I didn't notice it at first but it was there. I just don't buy the workout and strict diet. Her body does not look toned at all. Yeah, she may have cut calories but I don't see her capable of both a strict exercise and diet routine. 

There is nothing athletic about her. They showed a clip of her "running" and she looked like Forrest Gump.

I will give Khloe props in that I do think she puts out a lot of effort in to her work outs. Kourtney also. Kim just looks soft and kind of lumpy, no muscle  tone .

• Love 6
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Oh, most definitely. She's been living in compression garments for over three months. She has no muscle tone in either her arms or legs, and as Iwasish noted, she runs like someone who's never jogged a day in her life. People who regularly do cardio, "look" like they do cardio, especially when they run. Kim was flailing all over the place and awkward. I'd also be surprised if she's truly sticking to Atkins. I have a similar, curvy body type as Kim and I'm a stark raving bitch if I cut out carbs completely. I can never quite get over the hump of the keto flu.

• Love 6

Yes so much this. They had a clip of her running up a hill for exercise. Pretty sure it was on the show when she was putting out one of her propaganda pieces.  Anyway, she looked very awkward attempting to run, yet she had posted on Instagram that she was running four miles daily, along with an additional workout.  I was a serious runner (till I got sick) now I just do what I can, but my point is, if she was running as much as she claimed, her body would look much different.  I can spot runners a mile away and Kim is not one. I'm not criticizing her not being the running type cuz everyone needs to find what works best for them, but it is the constant BS that this whole family is always shoveling and expects the public to buy. I have a brain and eyes Kardashians. 

Edited by FanOfTheFans
Spelling
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Yes so much this. They had a clip of her running up a hill for exercise. Pretty sure it was on the show when she was putting out one of her propaganda pieces.  Anyway, she looked very awkward attempting to run, yet she had posted on Instagram that she was running four miles daily, along with an additional workout.  I was a serious runner (till I got sick) now I just do what I can, but my point is, if she was running as much as she claimed, her body would look much different.  I can spot runners a mile away and Kim is not one. I'm not criticizing her not being the running type cuz everyone needs to find what works best for them, but it is the constant BS that this whole family is always shoveling and expects the public to buy. I have a brain and eyes Kardashians. 

4 miles a day!! LOL she couldn't walk 4 miles a day. I doubt she even breaks a sweat when she works out. She may burn a few calories but if she's losing weight, it's a combo of lipo and starvation.

Didn't Kim and Kourtney say Kim couldn't even jump rope?  That alone proves she has no rhythm, no wonder she can't dance.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'd also be surprised if she's truly sticking to Atkins. I have a similar, curvy body type as Kim and I'm a stark raving bitch if I cut out carbs completely. I can never quite get over the hump of the keto flu.

Same here, and glad to know I'm not the only one. I tried Atkins once about 15 years ago, and after two days with no fruit or grains I was ready to murder someone. After that, I decided I'd rather be a happy size 8 than a perpetually deprived size 4. Kim seems to be going from one extreme to another - first she's flying all over the world to eat churros, beignets, and cronuts, and now she's supposed to be cutting carbs. 

If/when she gains weight again after all that lipo she'll look even more grotesque, because the fat will accumulate only in areas where she hasn't had lipo.

• Love 7

When you see paparazzi video thats not edited or photoshopped you can see she lost SOME weight, especially her arms which is the most obvious. She's definitely lost some but IMO she's exaggerating how much and she still doesnt have the type of body that looks like she's exercising nearly as much as she claims. I did Atkins several years ago and while I lost 14lbs in under 3 weeks, I was miserable and flew into a rage anytime I saw bread or pasta lol Needless to say it didn't last long.  I've heard that the updated Atkins allows some carbs.

Speaking of updating, Kim is releasing a new version of "Selfish" with 2 added chapters.  This is one of the pics being included. 

kim-kardashian-selfish-kids__oPt.jpg

• Love 2

Ha ha, Kim can no longer sell, so she's pimping out the kiddos. Hilarious. Cute pic of North and Saint, though.

I agree that Kim has legit lost weight, I just don't think she did it through crazy exercise and diet. She strikes me as the type who goes to the gym, walks for half an hour on the treadmill, does a few bicep curls and calls it a day. 

• Love 5

Kim seems to basically want the to fat to disappear, so she basically just needs to stick to a diet and use an exercise bike or treadmill. I'd check their salads for energy content, measure just how much they consume. It is absolutely possible to gain weight eating fruits and vegetables, and that without the dressings and lashings of avocado.

Lipo can't touch the fat between the organs, just the layer beneath the skin. There's only so much lipo can do. It's not a weight loss tool, as Tara Reid learnt the hard way. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's a photo of her holding her newborn son with her toddler daughter in the background, & she still has to make her special pouty duck lips. 

The kids are just props in the background, like those fake Christmas trees you pose next to when you get your yearly cards made up. It's always all about Kim.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The kids are just props in the background, like those fake Christmas trees you pose next to when you get your yearly cards made up. It's always all about Kim.

I read that Kim isn't going to let kids use social media, sadly she has them all over it now   How does she think she can keep them off it. They watch her on it,they see the whole family on it,they have cameras following them, not just for KUWTK, but daddy's personal videographer!!! She's delusional.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Maya said:

Why does she insist on doing that to her hair. Is that a new photo? Saint looks so tiny. 

Its old. Saint was 2 months old there. Agreed about her hair. I hate when she wears those braids but the platinum blonde makes them even worse.

46 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read that Kim isn't going to let kids use social media, sadly she has them all over it now   How does she think she can keep them off it. They watch her on it,they see the whole family on it,they have cameras following them, not just for KUWTK, but daddy's personal videographer!!! She's delusional.

Delusional indeed. I can't see how that will ever work because North LOVES Snapchat.  Remember how she use to hate it? Now that she's getting older you can see how much she loves it especially the animal filters. Kim will switch out different filters one after another and North just giggles endlessly and asks for her to keep doing more.  I mean, I have no problem with her posting pics and video of the kids but how will she ever stop her from using that or whatever new fun apps that will be out when the kids are old enough to use them on their own? So silly.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Are you kidding me? Both will be Kylie 2.0 by high school. 

I agree. They're just the upcoming generation of Paris Hilton and the Smith kids. I can't think of one current celeb spawn who isn't a self-entitled twat.

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 11:25 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Way before high school. Which I doubt they will even finish.

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

or enter.

I would never write off any child’s future no matter how unfortunate their parentage nor how much I might personally dislike the parents. North seems like a bright, sweet little girl and I hope that she and her brother beat the odds of growing up in this narcissistic, shallow family. I hope they develop meaningful goals and do not follow the example of the adults in this family who all sell their souls for publicity and money by creating fake drama, exploiting real tragedies and fleecing the gullible public by shilling for products they themselves do not use. Maybe somehow and somewhere, North and Saint will find the inspiration and guidance to surpass their aunts Kendall and Kylie by pursuing an advanced education and being the first ones in this family to actually contribute something worthwhile to this world.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I would never write off any child’s future no matter how unfortunate their parentage nor how much I might personally dislike the parents. North seems like a bright, sweet little girl and I hope that she and her brother beat the odds of growing up in this narcissistic, shallow family. I hope they develop meaningful goals and do not follow the example of the adults in this family who all sell their souls for publicity and money by creating fake drama, exploiting real tragedies and fleecing the gullible public by shilling for products they themselves do not use. Maybe somehow and somewhere, North and Saint will find the inspiration and guidance to surpass their aunts Kendall and Kylie by pursuing an advanced education and being the first ones in this family to actually contribute something worthwhile to this world.  

Those are great sentiments and I think we all hope for the best future for all children. But sadly and realistically these kids have everything stacked against them.   

• Love 3

One thing Ido  like is that Kim and Kanye are getting North into a lot of things at a very young age. Since she can walk she's been taking dance/ballet and now she's taking violin, piano lessons and karate. Kim may be vapid as hell and Kanye may be an obnoxious douchebag but ill be shocked if try they don't encourage the kids to learn different things/skills as they get older.  Who knows, maybe as North grows up she will keep interested in instruments and dance and would want to pursue that in the future. She'll certainly have the financial means to pursue whatever she wants.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

One thing Ido  like is that Kim and Kanye are getting North into a lot of things at a very young age. Since she can walk she's been taking dance/ballet and now she's taking violin, piano lessons and karate. Kim may be vapid as hell and Kanye may be an obnoxious douchebag but ill be shocked if try they don't encourage the kids to learn different things/skills as they get older.  Who knows, maybe as North grows up she will keep interested in instruments and dance and would want to pursue that in the future. She'll certainly have the financial means to pursue whatever she wants.

Typical kids though, when Kanye asked North if she was going to be an artist when she grew up, she said no, she was going to be a bunny.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 5:02 PM, howmanywords said:

Kim posted this adorable pic of North - is it bad though that I'm laughing over the fact little North will likely look better than her mommy will in those shoes lol. Kim does not have the type of legs to pull those off!

13628358_1022227661225642_1631617433_n.j

Kim actually WEARS that shit?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kim actually WEARS that shit?

IKR? I think they might be for a photoshoot, but still. And this was her caption when she posted it:

"Didn't think it would happen this soon...my baby girl stealing my shoes. At least she has good taste#balenciaga ???"

Its scary that she considers those to be "good taste".

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

IKR? I think they might be for a photoshoot, but still. And this was her caption when she posted it:

"Didn't think it would happen this soon...my baby girl stealing my shoes. At least she has good taste#balenciaga ???"

It is scary that she thinks these boots are in "good taste" but in my opinion it's even scarier that she thinks posting a picture of her little daughter posing in them in this way is in good taste or even appropriate.

• Love 3

Don't get me wrong, North is a really cute kid, but there's something about a toddler posing in hooker boots that makes me uncomfortable. I don't think Kim took the photograph to deliberately sexualize her daughter, but it's still kind of creepy.

• Love 3

There's also no way that Kimmy-cakes could wear those boots. Her legs are just not that long. It may be an optical illusion of the camera angle that they look even longer, but optical illusion or not, its a stretch to think she could wear those boots. She's not tall enough. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That's Kardashian thinking, if it's by a famous designer (in this case Balenciaga), then it's quality. It never occurs to them that a famous designer can make crap too, or that their clothes can look bad, all they care about is that the designer is famous. To be fair, they're aren't the only people in Hollywood who think this way, but it's the reason you see so much ugly stuff on runways.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, GaT said:

That's Kardashian thinking, if it's by a famous designer (in this case Balenciaga), then it's quality. It never occurs to them that a famous designer can make crap too, or that their clothes can look bad, all they care about is that the designer is famous. To be fair, they're aren't the only people in Hollywood who think this way, but it's the reason you see so much ugly stuff on runways.

These morons believe Kanye is a genius. I think however that Kris and Kourtney may have woken up and smelled the coffee. Kanye is the last person Kris is going to run her families deals with. And while my taste in decorating is way different than hers, Kourtney does know what she is talking about with interior design. Kanye's bachelor pad is horrendous. It looks like he furnished it with cheap IKEA furniture and oversized paintings of cartoon characters. 

• Love 2
Just now, iwasish said:

Kourtney does know what she is talking about with interior design. Kanye's bachelor pad is horrendous. It looks like he furnished it with cheap IKEA furniture and oversized paintings of cartoon characters. 

But Kourtney was the one who kept raving about Kanye's Yeezy 3 collection, she was the one who said "don't you just want to wear it every day?!" so I think her taste is definitely questionable. As for Kanye & IKEA, he actually tried to get them to do a collaboration with him, but they declined. Someone did decide to draw what they thought Kanye's chair for IKEA would look like, & they came up with the perfect item.

36E5409E00000578-0-image-a-1_14703861647

• Love 9