Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wonder how many ranting phone calls Anna Wintour has received from Kanye?

Not only did Taylor Swift co-host the Met Gala, she is on the cover of the special Vogue Met Gala issue, and Kim and Kanye aren't even mentioned on the sidebar. But Kendall and Kylie are.

http://www.vogue.com/13434489/2016-met-gala-hosted-by-taylor-swift-inside-party/

(Not even a picture of them in the gallery)

met-gala-vogue-special-edition-taylor-swift-coverlines.jpg

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2
(edited)
47 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Wow she looks amazing! Whatever she's doing now keep it up. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwKcoyg0qC/

Lol, go to Daily Mail. They had the close-up pics where Kim's spray tan was mottled and uneven, her Spanx was showing when she walked and the hem of the dress was frayed with loose threads hanging out, not to mention the stumpy platform shoes. From a distance Kim looked gorgeous, up close she was an absolute mess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3603582/Madame-Busty-fly-Kim-Kardashian-shows-cleavage-leg-split-gown-Kanye-West-lead-stars-premiere-Sofia-Coppola-s-debut-opera-La-Traviata.html

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, go to Daily Mail. They had the close-up pics where Kim's spray tan was mottled and uneven, her Spanx was showing when she walked and the hem of the dress was frayed with loose threads hanging out, not to mention the stumpy platform shoes. From a distance Kim looked gorgeous, up close she was an absolute mess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3603582/Madame-Busty-fly-Kim-Kardashian-shows-cleavage-leg-split-gown-Kanye-West-lead-stars-premiere-Sofia-Coppola-s-debut-opera-La-Traviata.html

I think her spray tan was an attempt to "contour" her body 10 lbs lighter. Notice the highlights on her collarbone?  

39 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Literally 

Like, literally.... umm Yeah (spoken in Kourtney's nasal disinterested Valley girl enunciation).

• Love 4

What a disgrace. That gown was a mess of loose threads, you could see them all down the front of her legs and along the carpet. It almost looks like someone cut the slit into the dress as an afterthought. Maybe one of Kanye's genius ideas?

• Love 4

it was a lovely dress until I saw that it looked unfinished on the bottom and alond the slits of the dress and then pictures showed up later on where she was spilling out of the top becuase it was too small/ tight... she (and Kanye) remind me of "The Emperors new clothes"  and people telling them "ohhh you look so wonderful", meanwhile they look so silly and foolish. 

• Love 5

The pair were the special guests of designer Valentino

I thought he had taste. I mean, is he that hard up for social media exposure? You're freaking Valentino. Do you really them to get attention?

Honestly, I think the Koven lives for this stuff. "We were invited to that event by Valentino. Yes, that Valentino. He adores us, just like when Anna Wintour personally invited us to the Met Gala". 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RoxieBear73 said:

it was a lovely dress until I saw that it looked unfinished on the bottom and alond the slits of the dress and then pictures showed up later on where she was spilling out of the top becuase it was too small/ tight... she (and Kanye) remind me of "The Emperors new clothes"  and people telling them "ohhh you look so wonderful", meanwhile they look so silly and foolish. 

She can barely move in most of her outfits, I doubt she saw the imperfections, too busy starting at her own reflection in her phone..

• Love 1
7 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Wonder how many ranting phone calls Anna Wintour has received from Kanye?

Not only did Taylor Swift co-host the Met Gala, she is on the cover of the special Vogue Met Gala issue, and Kim and Kanye aren't even mentioned on the sidebar. But Kendall and Kylie are.

http://www.vogue.com/13434489/2016-met-gala-hosted-by-taylor-swift-inside-party/

(Not even a picture of them in the gallery)

met-gala-vogue-special-edition-taylor-swift-coverlines.jpg

They didn't need a picture or mention in this, Vogue declared them the best dressed couple at the gala

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Wow she looks amazing! Whatever she's doing now keep it up. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwKcoyg0qC/

Even with the loose threads & unfinished edges, she still looks better than she normally does. This is the second dress we've recently seen her in that isn't one of Balmain's nightmare glitter dresses, & her boobs aren't on full display. It's almost like she's finally starting to understand that she looks like crap most of the time. Of course this doesn't explain the outfit she decided would be perfect to wear to lunch with Scott, but it's a start.

• Love 2

If Kim actually had a spark of self awareness I'd be surprised.

if she finally woke up and quit letting Kanye dress her I would go into shock.

if by some act of God she changed completely, dumped Kanye, quit taking selfies, got a normal job, and had an epiphany I would crap my pants, go into shock, then crap again.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, What In The said:

If Kim actually had a spark of self awareness I'd be surprised.

if she finally woke up and quit letting Kanye dress her I would go into shock.

if by some act of God she changed completely, dumped Kanye, quit taking selfies, got a normal job, and had an epiphany I would crap my pants, go into shock, then crap again.

You wouldn't be the only one.

• Love 4
On May 20, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Coffeecup said:

Just saw an article about that. Gahhhhhh! Kim makes $1 million to endorse a product on her social media! I know life isn't fair, but that's just TOO unfair. A person like her, with no talent except to take her clothes off, can make that kind of money for doing next to nothing, while regular people work their butts off 40+ hours a week and barely make enough to survive.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/20/kim-kardashian-clearblue-pregnancy-test/ "Kim Kardashian Peed on Pregnancy Stick For Free!" 5/20/2016 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian doesn't usually endorse things for free so Clearblue scored a HUGE free promotion when Kim endorsed their pregnancy test on social media. 

Reps for the brand tell us Kim's no brand ambassador and wasn't paid a single penny to rep their digital pregnancy test when she shared her baby #3 scare with the world. Kim's usual starting rate for repping a brand is reportedly a cool $1 million, so that should put things in perspective.

Kim bought 2 other brands, but Clearblue's digital test was the lucky one to make the final cut in her Snapchat ... and apparently it was on the house.

I can't for the life of me figure out how it makes good business sense to pay Kim one million dollars for a damn Instagram post. You can't even tell me that that translates in double and triple returns. No way.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Okay, seriously....she looks awful. I don't understand why she thinks the severe pulled hair and middle part looks good. It's very unattractive. The shoes are absolutely ridiculous. How is she not on the worst dressed less every fucking day?! Instead, there are articles about how fabulous she looks. 

The only nice thing I can say is that the style of dress is flattering to her body type. 

The more followers you have on social media, the higher your asking price shoots up and companies will absolutely pay . You don't even need to be respected. They have to be making some kind of profit or they wouldn't keep paying these celebs absurds amount of money. Hell, Scott gets 20k for every time he poses with a diet shake or teeth whitener and he has 16 million followers, Kim has 71 million. 

22 hours ago, iwasish said:

What a disgrace. That gown was a mess of loose threads, you could see them all down the front of her legs and along the carpet. It almost looks like someone cut the slit into the dress as an afterthought. Maybe one of Kanye's genius ideas?

I would not be surprised if the slit was cut last minute for Kim to fit into that dress and that is why it is not finished properly.

I am not a fan of Kim, but I do remember appreciating how she used to look fantastic in her clothes.  Kim is short and curvy, which is the exact opposite of the model ideal of tall and very thin.  I like that she represented a body type that was not always appreciated by the fashion industry or the media.

However, now I feel like the designers are all secretly making fun of her by giving her clothes that do horrible things to her body. 

Kanye has no idea how to make his wife look "hawt" and he should just leave it alone.  He is not cutting edge or unique...he just has very bad taste.

• Love 8

The woman's husband had no qualms with her being stuck wearing a couch. That alone is reason she needs to ditch his ass. It wasnt even a cool, modern, cute couch. This was Mrs Doubtfire's great grandma's couch that your cats wouldnt sit on.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, qtpye said:

I would not be surprised if the slit was cut last minute for Kim to fit into that dress and that is why it is not finished properly.

I am not a fan of Kim, but I do remember appreciating how she used to look fantastic in her clothes.  Kim is short and curvy, which is the exact opposite of the model ideal of tall and very thin.  I like that she represented a body type that was not always appreciated by the fashion industry or the media.

However, now I feel like the designers are all secretly making fun of her by giving her clothes that do horrible things to her body. 

Kanye has no idea how to make his wife look "hawt" and he should just leave it alone.  He is not cutting edge or unique...he just has very bad taste.

She had done horrible things to her body. I don't for a second believe that her ass is real. She has enhanced her body disproportionately and it makes it harder to fit her body. She says she's a size 4...what size 4...maybe in your waist and thighs but her chest is too big to fit into a size 4 dress unless it's stretchy. No way her hips and ass fit into a size 4 outfit unless it's stretchy or designed to fit proportionately. Then again, if this is the same person who claims she hasn't gone to the grocery store in 3 years, then it would be no surprise to learn that she doesn't dare shop in stores for her clothes. The stores probably come to her home and then whatever she chooses is tailored to her.

• Love 4

Her most drastic change was from her 2009 look. She looks so different from that picture to the next. Not surprising, she grew up in an environment where you start taking botox at 25 to prevent the aging process. Even the struggling actors who are servers scrounge up their money to get botox...it's insane.

• Love 2

The first pic is listed as being from 2006 in the article, so that was probably as real as her face ever was.

Also, it just me, but doesn't she look a lot like Kris in the pic on the top right?

• Love 4

Nobody realizes this but Kris was every bit as obsessed with her body and as narcissistic as Kim at one time. She just wasn't given the same opportunities as she's given to Kim. The trauma of not having a body that matches the bodies of her hot daughters hit Kris really hard on the episode in Bora Bora when they all went together for a family vacation. Bruce wanted to have a vow renewal at the beach and Kris was deeply upset and embarrassed because her body had changed so dramatically from when she and Bruce got married. But this is the moment in time when the realization hits that they aren't the #1 hottie anymore. This moment will hit Kim too, and it may take 20 years as it did for Kris, but it will. She may look at a 18 year old North wearing a bikini and suddenly realize it's no longer about Kim and how Kim looks and that nobody cares anymore. Aging is going to be more difficult for Kim than just about anyone else since she's been such a high profile social media icon for so long, but her age will catch up with her sooner or later.  Keeping up with the Kardashians is easy for us compared to how difficult it is for Kris to keep up with her own Kardashians.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

The first pic is listed as being from 2006 in the article, so that was probably as real as her face ever was.

Also, it just me, but doesn't she look a lot like Kris in the pic on the top right?

She does look like Kris. They both have the same pulled, stretched cat eyes. 

I think Kim had some kind of chin implant. Her face constantly changes shape. Sometimes it looks full and rounder and then other times it's long and thin with a lantern jaw. It's too drastic to just be makeup and contouring. 

• Love 4

The big changes are to Kim's nose and the upper lip. The tip of her nose used to be much close to her upper lip, now there's way more distance.

Her eyes also are different. There is much more of the outside corner white of her eyes showing than before. It looks like she had her eyelid cut to expose it.

The ever present sunglasses, indoors and out, along with her  being MIA in public for periods of time could explain the recuperative periods.

It's been alleged she recently had lipo to get rid of  the last 10lbs of baby weight, behind Kanye's back. I believe it.

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She does look like Kris. They both have the same pulled, stretched cat eyes. 

I think Kim had some kind of chin implant. Her face constantly changes shape. Sometimes it looks full and rounder and then other times it's long and thin with a lantern jaw. It's too drastic to just be makeup and contouring. 

I think Kris has a lot of work done to maintain the similarity in their looks. Kim tweaks, then Kris does. She doesn't just steal all of Kim's style choices, she's actually cloning her.

• Love 3
On May 25, 2016 at 9:08 AM, FanOfTheFans said:

To me, she is most stunning in the first pic. I assume that is her real face. In the last pic, her face looks so long now. What is going on surgically to make those changes?

I agree with this ?

What is absolutely crazy to me is there's some people with plastic surgery who look awesome after --Gigi Gorgeous had like 12 things done and looks ...well .... gorgeous. So why does Kim's plastic surgery make her look this way? 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/25/2016 at 3:47 PM, iwasish said:

The big changes are to Kim's nose and the upper lip. The tip of her nose used to be much close to her upper lip, now there's way more distance.

Her eyes also are different. There is much more of the outside corner white of her eyes showing than before. It looks like she had her eyelid cut to expose it.

The ever present sunglasses, indoors and out, along with her  being MIA in public for periods of time could explain the recuperative periods.

It's been alleged she recently had lipo to get rid of  the last 10lbs of baby weight, behind Kanye's back. I believe it.

I think Kris has a lot of work done to maintain the similarity in their looks. Kim tweaks, then Kris does. She doesn't just steal all of Kim's style choices, she's actually cloning her.

I almost want to cry when I see her nose now because she never needed a nose job, although the first nose job (when she was with Kris Humphries) looked great. She's had at least three nose jobs, and I think this last one detracted from her beauty. Not only is the space between her upper lip and the tip of her nose way too long, but the turned up tip flared her nostrils, making her look severe at certain angles, almost like she's snarling. If she goes any further with her nose, she'll be creeping closer to Michael Jackson territory.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, cherry slushie said:

I almost want to cry when I see her nose now because she never needed a nose job, although the first nose job (when she was with Kris Humphries) looked great. She's had at least three nose jobs, and I think this last one detracted from her beauty. Not only is the space between her upper lip and the tip of her nose way too long, but the turned up tip flared her nostrils, making her look severe at certain angles, almost like she's snarling. If she goes any further with her nose, she'll be creeping closer to Michael Jackson territory.

I thought she had her first nose job years before Kris Humphries, before KUWTK ever started. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MzTori77 said:

I thought she had her first nose job years before Kris Humphries, before KUWTK ever started. 

Kim probably had one in her teens, like every other girl in her social circles. She had another nose job in her Reggie days, and then two more after the birth of each kid. The latest is the one that ruined her face for good. The flared nostrils make her look like a reptile. No bueno.

• Love 5

And her personality adds to the reptilian comparison.

Watching her this season especially, I see how cold and uncompassionate she is. She's repressed any sense of fun or lightheartedness.

When Kourtney was relating the incident between P and North, and how P was teasing North about getting littler, and how they both ended up crying, Kim had no interest at all in it, she just stared at Kourtney and gave a monotone "yeah". That's all she can muster up for her daughter?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

When Kourtney was relating the incident between P and North, and how P was teasing North about getting littler, and how they both ended up crying, Kim had no interest at all in it, she just stared at Kourtney and gave a monotone "yeah". That's all she can muster up for her daughter?

Kim always tunes out or looks at her phone any time the topic of interest isn't her.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Given how plastic and rigid her face has become due to all of the "weight loss", even if she was showing emotion, how would we know?

We would be able to tell by the heaving of her giant, fake, blue veined bosom.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

We would be able to tell by the heaving of her giant, fake, blue veined bosom.

And the length of the "ummm" in her "ummm, yeah" or the amount of time it takes for her tongue to make a circuit around the perimeter of her pursed anus-like lips and blink her unfocused glassy eyes. 

And would someone please tell her to wash her hair more often. She's always sticking her claws into that greasy slicked back do and scratching.

Gross!!

• Love 4

Kim has done away with her Armenian looks, yet recently told North that she looked like "a little Armenian girl" - how long before that child gets carved up by some money-grubbing "doctor?"

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kim has done away with her Armenian looks, yet recently told North that she looked like "a little Armenian girl" - how long before that child gets carved up by some money-grubbing "doctor?"

In all seriousness, probably by her freshman year in high school. North is a really cute kid naturally and Kim's narcissism isn't going to handle that too well.

• Love 4

The irony was that it was her exotic beauty that made her stand out in a pack of Paris Hilton clones.  I hope North grows up with a better self image, but I do not see how it's possible with her parents.

I mean Kim is as insecure as you can get, despite all her photo shopped naked pics, and Kenye thinks the most important thing to look for in a wife is being "hawt"".

• Love 8
(edited)
40 minutes ago, qtpye said:

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/06/kim-kardashian-attends-snapchat-meeting-in-santa-monica-street-style-fashion/

This might be one of the worst outfits she has ever worn...and that is really saying something.

Hahaha...I completely agree with Tom and Lorenzo's commentary. She looks so ridiculously stupid. And it annoys me she's having a meeting with Snapchat. Good God, what kind of collaboration is she cooking up that the poor masses will be subject to? I hate how companies legitimize her. Does snapchat recommend her snaps? I don't have snapchat, but Instagram annoys me with recommending one of these assholes all the time. Laughably, I don't even follow anyone remotely like them.

As an aside, I hate how chokers are back in. They look terrible. Also, does her jacket say "kill your idol"? What a lovely sentiment, Fool! Your entire "career" is based upon people idolize get you. Kind of hypocritical to suggest (in an artsy artsy manner) for someone to not have an idol. Maybe I'm thinking to deeply about it lol.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lightbeam said:

Hahaha...I completely agree with Tom and Lorenzo's commentary. She looks so ridiculously stupid. And it annoys me she's having a meeting with Snapchat. Good God, what kind of collaboration is she cooking up that the poor masses will be subject to? I hate how companies legitimize her. Does snapchat recommend her snaps? I don't have snapchat, but Instagram annoys me with recommending one of these assholes all the time. Laughably, I don't even follow anyone remotely like them.

As an aside, I hate how chokers are back in. They look terrible. Also, does her jacket say "kill your idol"? What a lovely sentiment, Fool! Your entire "career" is based upon people idolize get you. Kind of hypocritical to suggest (in an artsy artsy manner) for someone to not have an idol. Maybe I'm thinking to deeply about it lol.

Why not just remove the arms of the jackets or better just wear a vest. I mean what does she think she's hiding from us? If she's down to her pre baby weight what's to cover up?

And those tits are down to her navel, no amount of gaffers tape will ever hold them up. Will she get them lifted before or after the big nude spread?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/06/kim-kardashian-attends-snapchat-meeting-in-santa-monica-street-style-fashion/

This might be one of the worst outfits she has ever worn...and that is really saying something.

Holy shit, you ain't kidding! WTF is that? How does her brain process that as something that looks good?

1 hour ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Once again, it looks like she is wearing spanx/shapewear as shorts.

Yep, who does she think she's kidding? Like we all don't notice that she's wearing spanx. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Even better is the comments section. Some of those people should be on here :)

Lol, true. It was an awesome read. I'm on that site from time to time. Are you telling me that the person who has the Dorothy Spornak icon on TLO is not you? That gives me the sads! ;)