Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

She said last night she uses duct tape to hold them up. It appears even duct tape has its limits.

Wouldn't duct tape also remove a layer of skin?  I'm pretty sure that while it might be of strong enough material to heft the weight of her boobage, I don't think that's what it's meant to do.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Wouldn't duct tape also remove a layer of skin?  I'm pretty sure that while it might be of strong enough material to heft the weight of her boobage, I don't think that's what it's meant to do.

She said it hurts like hell to take off.

maybe Kanyes next fashion line will feature bustiers made of duct tape. Thongs too. They can serve as part of the wardrobe and also as part of a woman's beauty regime... sort of a poor woman's Brazilian. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim posted a bunch of pics on her website of North's birthday party. Putting a couple here because they are pretty adorable. I thought Kim actually looked good

Clq0pfgWIAAAx02.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBhsaHR0cHM6Ly9kZGpvNmdpY29x

She does look good! Very much like old Kim. The mermaid cut flatters her short curvy figure.  And North looks so happy, as any little one should at her birthday party. 

• Love 4
(edited)

She needs to get the person who made that mermaid costume to become her persona stylist, asap.  Even though it is a cheap costume, this looks better then all the expensive blinged out stuff she has been wearing since she married Kanye.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Maya said:

Kim looks better there than she has in years. For some reason a mermaid costume is working!

That's because mermaids aren't real either, she's finally dressing as what she is, fake.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim posted a bunch of pics on her website of North's birthday party. Putting a couple here because they are pretty adorable. I thought Kim actually looked good

Clq0pfgWIAAAx02.jpg

These are nice pictures. Kim actually comes across as a normal mom, wearing a silly costume because her daughter wanted her to. North looks happy.

I certainly agree that Kim looks better in the mermaid costume than she does in her regular clothes.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Wait until North gets older...

And her boyfriends come over and there's Mom out by the pool .... all tits and ass on display. 

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

These are nice pictures. Kim actually comes across as a normal mom, wearing a silly costume because her daughter wanted her to. North looks happy.

I certainly agree that Kim looks better in the mermaid costume than she does in her regular clothes.

Is that their house? It's so cold and empty, no artwork.. not even a tasteful nude of Kim.. nothing.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes exactly. Thats how I saw them too. And P and North asked Khloe to wear a purple wig. Kids like things like that.

• Love 2

I can't decide if it's major, major Photoshop, garments that actually fit, or a mix. Thank goodness she skipped the heavy coat for this one. ;)

Pleasantly surprised to see they're letting the little girl have her Disney princess moments.

• Love 6

Her body looks really diff.more like Kylie's physique.

Her face looks really weird the gap between the enlarged and elongated mouth and pinched up raised nose is growing. It's starting to make her look like a snake or reptile. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, qtpye said:

She needs to get the person who made that mermaid costume to become her persona stylist, asap.  Even though it is a cheap costume, this looks better then all the expensive blinged out stuff she has been wearing since she married Kanye.

it was a costume she made or brought before Kanye took over her life.... that is why she looks good.... 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

i know right? I am sure he has some real juicy info to spill about the klan... Kris H. please enlighten us with your stories  

Even if he never writes a book, I hope that every few years he gets the rumor mill going that he is considering it. Just knowing that the sweat will be dripping down the kollective ass kracks of the Karashian klan is enough.

• Love 6
On June 24, 2016 at 3:22 AM, howmanywords said:

Clq0pfgWIAAAx02.jpg

I think they look cute, too.  

There's some pictures up from Khloe's party that show Kim and Kanye on the way and several seem to clearly reveal ass pads. Highlighted by the camera flash it's pretty obvious somethings going on in there.

(edited)
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

There's some pictures up from Khloe's party that show Kim and Kanye on the way and several seem to clearly reveal ass pads. Highlighted by the camera flash it's pretty obvious somethings going on in there.

I guess I'm just out of it in terms of fashion or style....but why in the world would she want her butt to look bigger?  It's enormous as it is.  Is a gigantic butt  really considered an attractive look?

Edited by mwell345
55 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I guess I'm just out of it in terms of fashion or style....but why in the world would she want her butt to look bigger?  It's enormous as it is.  Is a gigantic butt  really considered an attractive look?

I think her ass is enormous but not particularly well proportioned, especially since she had the kids. Her hips are way wider. She trying to enhance the ass cheeks and make them perkier instead of drooping over the back of her legs.

• Love 1

I seem to remember that it was said Kim actually did cook many years ago before they started hiring chefs and stuff, as that above article mentioned she did cook for Reggie.  The one thing that makes me believe she did cook that particular meal was because it didnt look all that appetizing especially the macaroni and cheese which looked kind of sick.. She's also been hanging A LOT with Chrissy Tiegen who is extremely into cooking and just put out a cookbook. This "soul food" thing first started on Fathers Day - she said the only thing Kanye wanted was a homemade meal and she was Snapchatting all the food cooking in the kitchen. When she finished I thought the only things that looked really good were the banana pudding and the chicken.

When Kim left Khloe's birthday party, there were pictures that made it look like she was wearing butt pads. She put a denial up on her web page, & Gossip Cop posted the story. What I find interesting is that they gave the rumor a 1, when something is false, it's a zero so there is something about the story that isn't quite true. What I found funny was Kim's explanation as to why she always wears spanx:

Here’s what really happened: A couple years ago, I wore a skirt in Miami that was totally sheer. I had no idea it was SO see-through on my butt. I definitely never want that to happen again, so now I always wear shapewear.

She's trying to say that the reason she wears spanx is because she doesn't want her clothes to look see through. WOW, now we know why she keeps getting nose jobs, her nose keeps growing & growing from all the lies she tells.

• Love 8

She totally had on butt pads. Her ass full of recycled fat and industrial grade silicone is rebelling and starting to slide backwards. The pads add a curve at the top to make her rear end look perkier than it really is. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, GaT said:

When Kim left Khloe's birthday party, there were pictures that made it look like she was wearing butt pads. She put a denial up on her web page, & Gossip Cop posted the story. What I find interesting is that they gave the rumor a 1, when something is false, it's a zero so there is something about the story that isn't quite true. What I found funny was Kim's explanation as to why she always wears spanx:

She's trying to say that the reason she wears spanx is because she doesn't want her clothes to look see through. WOW, now we know why she keeps getting nose jobs, her nose keeps growing & growing from all the lies she tells.

She wears shape-wear.. She needs something to mold that mass  of fat and man made whatever into something resembling what we would call an ass. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ms.o said:

Have you guys seen Fergie's video for "M.I.L.F $"?  Kim has a cameo and she's showering in milk.  

I can't believe I just typed that.

I saw it on Daily Mail and its dreadful. It looks like a bunch of aging, desperate women unsuccessfully trying to relive their sexy days. I'm not saying you have to become a nun after you have kids, but 30 and 40-somethings trying to act like 19 year-olds is just embarrassing. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Photoshop. 

I know but damn, does she seriously believe anyone else believes that her body looks like this? Goodness gracious! That shit looked like a freakshow, seriously. That barbie/cartoonish looking figure, sad really.

• Love 6

Obviously some Photoshop but that also looks like she is wearing a denim waist trainer. Kim has endorsed them before. Unfortunately those things are becoming a "thing" now and not only look stupid but they hurt like hell when they are on.

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I know but damn, does she seriously believe anyone else believes that her body looks like this? Goodness gracious! That shit looked like a freakshow, seriously. That barbie/cartoonish looking figure, sad really.

I think she's become so accustomed to photoshopping pics in her mind she believes it will become more believable. I've recently become obsessed with the show "Botched" and you havent seen freaks until you watch that show lol The one that was just one this past week featured a woman who's goal is to literally look like like a real life cartoon. She had a total of 18 surgeries all together, enormous implants and actually had ribs removed so her waist was teeny tiny and the surgeons refused to do what she wanted (I think she wanted silicone implants put into her hips or something like that). When one of the doctors said "you WILL look deformed and cartoonish" she said "people always say that and once I get work done my friends ooohh and ahh". These people who become addicted to plastic surgery have lost touch with reality.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She believes it. 

I think little North is going to have a hard time growing up.  Too much emphasis on looks and clothing. Kim's already getting her used to the selfies and snapchat etc. Watching  her mother's daily 2+hrs in the glam chair, and taking pictures of herself nonstop, heaven forbid she become "fat"like Aunt Khloe or Uncle Rob, have bad skin or some other imperfection. 

• Love 8

In my opinion, with all this waist trainer shit, aren't we regressing?? It's not natural to squeeze the shit out of your organs. Didn't we learn that from the 1800's or whenever women wore corsets made out of whale bone?? I'm fine with my natural body. Thank god. But what about the millions of fans that worship these idiots?? 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, riffraff said:

In my opinion, with all this waist trainer shit, aren't we regressing?? It's not natural to squeeze the shit out of your organs. Didn't we learn that from the 1800's or whenever women wore corsets made out of whale bone?? I'm fine with my natural body. Thank god. But what about the millions of fans that worship these idiots?? 

But she's empowering women, you know? She's in touch with her sexuality like a real woman should be /s>

• Love 6
2 hours ago, riffraff said:

Exactly. Its not healthy and you can end up causing a lot of damage (and I was right - Kim is wearing one. Look at this shot, you can see the strings in the back)

13562028_1734278870154895_975074894_n.jp

• Love 3

The one nice thing I will say is that Kim looks much, much better with a more natural, neutral makeup palette. I'm so tired of seeing the raccoon smoky eye, dirt streak contouring and spider lashes. The amount of photoshopping in this video was comical, but her face actually looks pretty.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Exactly. Its not healthy and you can end up causing a lot of damage (and I was right - Kim is wearing one. Look at this shot, you can see the strings in the back)

She could never get those shorts up over her hips unless the whole back was open and then laced tightly. The Gene Simmons boots look weird at the ankle as if they've been photoshopped to make her legs look longer.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It is sad and just absolutely pathetic.

I still see LOTS of makeup and contouring here. Her nose?

• Love 3
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Photoshop Fail, big time! You can look at any recent pap photo of her and see how fake this tiny waist is. Heck, you can even look at her mermaid costume photo here on this thread and see how thick her waist really is. I hope the young girls who idolize her aren't gullible enough to think her body really looks like this. It isn't the result of her corset/waist trainer. She would have had to have a rib or two removed to be that small.

Agree with iwasish that they photoshopped the boots to make her legs to look longer too.

• Love 3