Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

It amuses me that Jay-Z and Beyonce diss  Kim&Kanye's wedding extravaganza but they make the effort to go to Taylor Swift's 25th birthday pizza party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2872590/Taylor-Swift-joined-Beyonc-Justin-Timberlake-celebrates-25th-birthday-star-studded-pizza-party.html

Awesome! I loved that Jay and Beyoncé blew off Kim's wedding. It's not like Kim wanted them there because she genuinely likes them as people and wanted them to share in her joy. It was all about stacking the deck with A-List celebrities. I guarantee if Kanye had married anyone else they would have been there.

• Love 4

It amuses me that Jay-Z and Beyonce diss  Kim&Kanye's wedding extravaganza but they make the effort to go to Taylor Swift's 25th birthday pizza party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2872590/Taylor-Swift-joined-Beyonc-Justin-Timberlake-celebrates-25th-birthday-star-studded-pizza-party.html

There are so many, many ways that this is the greatest insult of all time. Don't even care if it was intentional. Simply can't top it.

:)

• Love 7

What the hell is she wearing?! This was at Rihannas charity ball everyone is in black tie and here's Kim looking like she's ready for the club.

http://instagram.com/p/whGHqdOS33/

I love that all the comments are telling her that the outfit sucks. She really can't see when something is just ugly, as long as it was made by a known designer, she thinks it's good.

• Love 1

Looking at that article there were more A-listers at Taylors birthday/pizza party than there were at Kim & Kanyes wedding. Awesome!

Only in that it might burst K&K's ego bubble.   I mean the way Taylor Swift lives her life surrounded by other famous people isn't quite as repulsive as K&K's version, but it's still eyerollworthy in its own way.

• Love 6

I can't stand Taylor Swift. Ugh. But at least she does something for her notoriety, even if I don't care for her or her work. So yes, it is pretty damn funny that Kanye's bff was at this party. And didn't I see something where Kendall was hanging out with Taylor Swift too? Like in the last few days?

As for Kim's outfit at the Rhianna thing, well, the girls at Go Fug Yourself managed to snark on the outfit and the big, over-sized coat. She is like fish in a barrel for them.

• Love 1

I can't stand Taylor Swift. Ugh. But at least she does something for her notoriety, even if I don't care for her or her work. So yes, it is pretty damn funny that Kanye's bff was at this party. And didn't I see something where Kendall was hanging out with Taylor Swift too? Like in the last few days?

As for Kim's outfit at the Rhianna thing, well, the girls at Go Fug Yourself managed to snark on the outfit and the big, over-sized coat. She is like fish in a barrel for them.

It looks like she's wearing a black one piece bathing suit with a knit cover-up on top and decided to throw a large coat over it and called it a day. She needs to dress like her body type, not a high fashion model. She has huge boobs and an ass that needs it's own zip code. Cover that shit up already! We get it, Kim. You're "hot" (sort of...okay, not really). What is this bitch trying to prove? I get that she's a black man's dream, but she's pushing 40. It's quite pathetic that she's so focused on shoving her boobs in front of the camera.

If North grows up to be a tomboy, I will laugh.

• Love 4

As Jimmy Fallon alter ego likes to say Ewww

The underlying muscles will atrophy n such. Though there is fix a flat/flab

Now I have the image of Kim grabbing a can  of compressed air, inserting into the valve hidden on the underside and pumping them up to be a little firmer.

• Love 1

That's only a problem with the real stuff, the fake stuff stays up forever, so we'll be seeing her tits & ass when she's 70.

Her mom is pushing 60 and has her tits out more now than ever. She and Kim are joined at the hip, especially now that Bruce has split and Kanye is mostly AWOL.

I was listening to Howard Stern Radio yesterday and he was talking about Kim's "Break the Internet" pics. He was saying how touched up they were, how her real ass is not that well formed & toned.

That picture of Kim above in the black and white dress is hilarious...I have never seen anyone who looks pregnant in their rear area rather than their front.

• Love 3

What A-listers were at Kimye's wedding?

Ab-fucking-lutely none. They wouldn't be caught dead at a Kardashian freakshow unless they wanted to be associated with these scabs. Only the extremely desperate D-listers went. I mean, Jayden Smith was wearing a Batman costume FFS. 'nuff said.

• Love 2

Only in that it might burst K&K's ego bubble.   I mean the way Taylor Swift lives her life surrounded by other famous people isn't quite as repulsive as K&K's version, but it's still eyerollworthy in its own way.

I agree. Taylor is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I just thought it was funny that Kimmy is getting left out of all the "cool kids" stuff.

Also, I wish I knew how to post links because I saw a hilarious ad for Khloe's upcoming hosting gig in Vegas for NYE. I swear to God they took her head and put it on Kendall's body. She's literally a size 0-2 in this picture, which we know she ain't never been a day in her life. The Kardashians must have Mariah Carey's retoucher on the payroll.

Edited by BitterApple

I can't believe I am defending Kim but I do not think 34 is pushing 40.

Yup! You have to wait til 36 to be "pushing" 40, imo. (I pushed it many many years ago, lol)

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1

There are so many, many ways that this is the greatest insult of all time. Don't even care if it was intentional. Simply can't top it.

:)

There's even more now, Beyonce and Taylor together in the VIP section at Justin Timberlake's concert tonight while Jay-Z sang on stage with Justin.  LOL Justin has to be Jay-Z's new Kanye. Kanye was jealous before and dissed "Suite and Tie."  

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I can't believe I am defending Kim but I do not think 34 is pushing 40.

Yup! You have to wait til 36 to be "pushing" 40, imo. (I pushed it many many years ago, lol)

But, when you are doing demographics, 34 is middle-aged. So, in someway, she is closer to 40 than 20.

(I was 34 when I learned that little bit of information. Big shock to me! It's taken a least 20 years to get over it! :) )

• Love 2

All that makeup! And Kris must have spent a fortune on those veneers.

She's had other work done also. Her skin appears kind of lumpy and the veneers are distracting. She wants to look like Kim's older sister, not her mother, and sadly when they are photographed together, it isn't as flattering to either as it is when pictured alone. Being photographed with Rhianna doesn't help Kim or Kris. Their botoxed, frozen, surgically altered faces juxtaposed against her fresher, young look... Not flattering.

• Love 5

Kris, you're 60.   Time to tuck the "women" away.    And seriously what mother lets her daughter out of the house like that, regardless of her child's age?   Rihanna looks so well dressed next to them.   And that's saying something considering how Rihanna usually dresses.   

• Love 2

She still has no clue. http://cdn3.pressroomvip.com/wp-content/uploads/ooh-la-la-or-blah-this-weeks-celeb-style-pics-12111420.jpg The hem is falling, it needs ironing, the waist is bunching up: it's a mess. The top is too low because it's too small. Compared to the others attending she looks cheap. The least she could do is pose properly.  http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/kim-kardashian-attends-the-19th-annual-acria-holiday-dinner-news-photo/460265682

• Love 1
She still has no clue. http://cdn3.pressroo...cs-12111420.jpg The hem is falling, it needs ironing, the waist is bunching up: it's a mess. The top is too low because it's too small. Compared to the others attending she looks cheap. The least she could do is pose properly.  http://www.gettyimag...photo/460265682

I cannot believe she's in the same frame as Isabella Rossellini, a woman who is pretty much the other end of the spectrum from anything Kardashian. As for Kim's outfit, why -- My God WHY??!!?? -- does she insist on wearing ill-fitting clothes? I am guessing the answer is because she's getting plenty of attention because of it. She knows damn good and well that her choices are a size too small and she has plenty of resources on hand to have them properly fitted to her. But she ends up gathering headlines about how she "stuns" and "turns heads" and "shows off her curves" in her outfits.

But it just makes her look worse, imo, in shots like this.

• Love 4

The underarm pudge, the roll over the waist of her skirt, the tits with barely the first half contained within the cup of the bra..... And standing next to a real model... Yet she deludes herself into thinking she's 'gorge'.

• Love 2

The hits just keep on coming for Kim & Kanye, mostly of their own doing, from Kim's wardrobe to Kanye's mean-mugging at Disney On Ice. Kim & Kris have always been trasy, but their outfits at Rihanna's Inaugural Diamond Ball were a whole new level of tacky. While Rihanna, who's not known for restraint where her fashion is concerned, was the picture of style and elegance (tats and all), Kim and Kris looked like, to quote another poster, "they were [going] to the club,"  and given Kylie's own questionable attire for another recent charity-themed event (when she and her "friend" Tyga were giving toys at a children's hospital), I'd say their bad taste was contagious, but I digress.

About Kim and whether her cutting North out of one of her latest selfies makes her an unfit mother, I totally disagree. There are so many other things that Kim has either already done or will do to her kid(s) that are or will be not only much worse, they would want to be in as few pictures with her as possible. Speaking of pictures, the ones of Beyoncé and Jay-Z at Taylor Swift's birthday party were priceless. That Jay and Bey would rather be photographed at a party where Justin Timberlake is wearing a mask of shit than be caught dead at Kim and Kanye's wedding is classic. I'll bet Kim would have killed to be at that party; Kanye, otoh, not so much.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 2

I agree that cutting North out of the picture certainly wasn't the crime of the century and, like you said, poor little North has bigger problems ahead of her with those two idiots as parents. However for me, that picture just underscored what a selfish, conceited narcissist Kim really is. The whole outing should have been about North and the other kids, not Kim and her incessant vanity. Seriously do any of you know of a mother who takes "fuck me face" selfies at Disney on Ice? Anyone? Anyone?

• Love 12

I agree that cutting North out of the picture certainly wasn't the crime of the century and, like you said, poor little North has bigger problems ahead of her with those two idiots as parents. However for me, that picture just underscored what a selfish, conceited narcissist Kim really is. The whole outing should have been about North and the other kids, not Kim and her incessant vanity. Seriously do any of you know of a mother who takes "fuck me face" selfies at Disney on Ice? Anyone? Anyone?

I heard she was scoping out the sinks in the bathrooms also. Nothing sturdy enough for two. I think that's why Kanye left  early.

• Love 3

I cant believe this gem hasnt been posted here yet. Kris posted on Instagram an e-mail Kim sent her. Now I'll be the first to admit Kris' fashion sense is sometimes wrong, but 1) this dumbass has the nerve to insult ANYONES fashion sense when 90% of the time she looks like shit? And 2) nice spelling of "Amish". What an idiot. 

• Love 3

I cant believe this gem hasnt been posted here yet. Kris posted on Instagram an e-mail Kim sent her. Now I'll be the first to admit Kris' fashion sense is sometimes wrong, but 1) this dumbass has the nerve to insult ANYONES fashion sense when 90% of the time she looks like shit? And 2) nice spelling of "Amish". What an idiot. 

That's comedic gold coming from Kimmode. Her "fashion sense" is the laughing stock of... anyone with working eyeballs, and she has the galls to criticize someone else?

Also, most mothers would give their child a swift slap in the back of the head if they received crude shit like this. Instead this mother of the year shares it to the internet like it's something to be proud of.

• Love 3

FWIW and I might be giving Kris too much credit here but if you look at her wording she put on Instagram I got the feeling she was a little hurt, pissed maybe (especially the "look what I got from my LOVELY daughter" line and I kind of think she posted it knowing how bad it would make Kim look.  The gossip sites are all over this calling her out for being such a bitchy daughter and making fun of her stupid spelling error. Kris knows damn well Kim is often slammed for wearing ill fitting clothes and she would have to know she would be laughed at for being such a hypocrite which is exactly whats happening.

• Love 4

The only thing "deeply" about  Kim is how far inside her Ray J penetrated.

She commented today that her nude pics are to preserve memories of what a great body she had before "having to go thru another pregnancy" Jeez, she makes it sound like having a baby with someone she supposedly loves is some kind of torture.  Go buy a kid from some impoverished country you stupid twat!  You can strut around naked or half naked all you want then.

I worked as a college student in a Gentlemen's club.    One of the dancers was 46, and had 5 kids.   As a matter of fact, she wore a name plate that said "Mother of five".    She had a better body than Kim, and made money hand over fist.   None of it was lifted, tucked, nor augmented.  Apparently men like natural for the most part, because she would out earn the silicone sisters on a nightly basis.   Kim has big boobs,  big butt,  and a not unattractive face, but there is something oddly sexless about her, like all that takes hours per day to achieve, and it's a look but don't touch thing.  Plastic nudes, like that Playboy crap.   Posed, photoshopped, boring "perfection".      

• Love 7

I saw the article on Kim complaining about Kris always wearing the same look.   Well, so does Kimmie.   Too tight, ill fitting, bunching up so her ass and boobs hang out is all she wears.   Same look, every damn day.   Try something new Kim.   Try covering up a bit.   Try wearing the right damn size just once.

• Love 2

Kris Jenner IMO has become far more attractive approaching sixty than she was at thirty.    Her fashion sense probably hasn't, though.   God Kris, you could be one of the most spectacular women on the planet if you just knew how to dress your gorgeous self.    

I saw the article on Kim complaining about Kris always wearing the same look.   Well, so does Kimmie.   Too tight, ill fitting, bunching up so her ass and boobs hang out is all she wears.   Same look, every damn day.   Try something new Kim.   Try covering up a bit.   Try wearing the right damn size just once.

In the comments section of one of the many articles talking about Kim's nasty little e-mail someone said something like "maybe Kris will ditch the pilgrim look when Kim stops wearing the same fucking tan Hermes sandals with every outfit".  I cracked up because it is so true.  How many times have we seen her with those damn shoes even when they dont match the outfit? Even when she was pregnant she squeezed her bloated feet into them.

• Love 2

I worked as a college student in a Gentlemen's club. One of the dancers was 46, and had 5 kids. As a matter of fact, she wore a name plate that said "Mother of five". She had a better body than Kim, and made money hand over fist. None of it was lifted, tucked, nor augmented. Apparently men like natural for the most part, because she would out earn the silicone sisters on a nightly basis. Kim has big boobs, big butt, and a not unattractive face, but there is something oddly sexless about her, like all that takes hours per day to achieve, and it's a look but don't touch thing. Plastic nudes, like that Playboy crap. Posed, photoshopped, boring "perfection".

Kim is like an inflatable sex doll...except the doll has more personality.

• Love 4