Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Ugh at that book cover.  Its not even flattering, but I guess Kim doesnt care because the whole book premises is nothing but shallowness. I came to the conclusion I'm just sick of selfies, period.  I unfollowed one of my fave Dancing With the Stars dancers the other day because this girl has been bordering on Kim levels of obnoxious with her endless amounts of selfies.  The thing with Kim though is by now she clearly knows its become a joke with her so naturally shes cashing in.

Check out her IG, with her modeling the furkini, designed by Kanye of course.

That Kanye is such a fashion genius! I wonder how long it took him to photoshop the pictures so Kim's body is barely recognizable?

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5

That Kanye is such a fashion genius! I wonder how long it took him to photoshop the pictures so Kim's body is barely recognizable?

Yeah, that is definitely not the body that had the airport security pat-down. Boy, this woman really brings out my inner bitch because I don't typically snark on people for that kind of stuff.

I snark on anyone who is selfie obsessed, however. I am so sick and tired of selfies. I have a family member who is doing a year of selfies, and on one hand, I think, okay, I can see the interest in taking a picture of yourself every day for a year and you can kind of see how you change, etc. But then on the other hand, I'm thinking Really???? It seems so self-absorbed and shallow, though I'll give her credit: she's not getting all dolled up and junk. She just snaps it whenever and posts it and honestly, most aren't all that flattering.

I'm guessing most copies of this book are going to end up under the mattresses of teenage boys throughout the U.S.

• Love 4

A few months back there was this hilarious video that went viral of a young girl taking selfies, her father took the video and posted it to show how ridiculous she looked.  This kid was just staring into the phone for a good minute making the most bizarre faces and snapping pics.  I imagine Kim does the same thing, she just sits around ogling herself into her phone camera.

I saw Lardass on ET tonight and she went on and on about how "normal" her and Dumbasses relationship is, they're together everyday, they have sex everyday, and blah, blah, blah. Truly nausea-inducing stuff.

• Love 2

Of she is and they do. That's why she has give speeches about it daily and boast about it on every media outlet. Because of how true that is and how secure she is.

Seeing how surgically inflated her ass is to circus proportions I doubt she's able to sleep in her back it's be like laying on a beach ball and straining her back and pelvis.

• Love 2

HOw can she say that with a straight face?   Well other than the fact her face is so botoxed it doesn't move.    We KNOW they spend lots of time apart because there are pictures of him in Paris while there are pictures of her in LA.    Masturbating to each other's selfies does not count as sex WITH each other.   

• Love 4

From the People article:

North “is so smart,” she says proudly. “She is halfway potty trained, which is insane for her age. Last night she looked up at the sky and pointed and said, ‘Moon, Mom! Moon!’ I couldn’t believe she knew that.”

Of course KK couldn't believe the directional child knew "moon"...it's the nanny who reads "Goodnight Moon" to her, not Mommy Dearest!

• Love 7

From the People article:

Of course KK couldn't believe the directional child knew "moon"...it's the nanny who reads "Goodnight Moon" to her, not Mommy Dearest!

That was Kim's ass she was looking at.  

More kids can't come soon enough? A woman who walks around "corset training" to obtain a smaller waist isn't serious about getting pregnant.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10

From the People article:

Being potty trained at almost two years old is not "insane". I started potty training as soon as I could walk.

• Love 4

Potty training is no great achievement. Its not difficult if you are prepared to devote time and be vigilant for several days to a week. Of course some parents prefer to wait till the kid pretty much trains itself. But a parent who is tired of shitty diapers can easily train a 18+ month old.

Somehow I doubt Kim spends enough time between selfies to make much progress. Now Kourtney? Yeah I see her spending the time and effort.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Potty training is no great achievement. Its not difficult if you are prepared to devote time and be vigilant for several days to a week. 

I'm sure the nannies are doing just that.

• Love 2

Kim's level of narcissism may induce her to masturbate using her own selfies.

Exactly! I remember one of the shows where they were comtemplating what they would want to do if they were a man for a day, and Kimmy's answer as that she would want to have sex with herself from behind. Yep.

• Love 1

Exactly! I remember one of the shows where they were comtemplating what they would want to do if they were a man for a day, and Kimmy's answer as that she would want to have sex with herself from behind. Yep.

Yikes! i need brain bleach! OMG...

• Love 3

Being potty trained at almost two years old is not "insane". I started potty training as soon as I could walk.

I was going to say, back before the days of disposable diapers and pull-ups, being potty trained by two was the norm. I've read that in cultures where diapers are non-existent kids are toilet trained even younger.

• Love 1

Well now, that is a genuine narcissist right there, wanting to have sex with yourself. OMG!

• Love 1

It was funny because it was so bad!

For being self-deprecating it fell short. Pete Rose's Skechers commercial hit that mark much better than Kim's did.

I think it's because it's just Kim being herself. Pete Rose was involved in an actual public scandal. While it was long ago and has since died down, people still remember it, but it no longer has a polarizing effect.

• Love 2

What in the Fat ass FUCK is with that picture !??? Sweet mother of god that is so horrible I can't even find words!

And she allowed that to be put out there?

She looks like a cheap hooker with a droopy 80 year old ass!

Funny remembering back to when she was arguing with Kris about Playboy and saying she didn't want to be known just for taking her clothes off. Now she can't keep them on.

She looks likes she getting ready to take a dump. 

• Love 8

I am stunned. Absolutely stunned she would want that picture publicized.For someone constantly promoting herself, that picture is actually horrifying to me on so many levels! Her dumpy short legs and old lady stockings , the pose itself...her basically unrecognizable face. .that jello looking fat, mis-shapen ass!

This looks like a screenshot from the orgy scene in AHS Freakshow.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 8

Don't you just kind of wonder what the Thomas Humphries's think about all of this? Or do you think they have bleached their brains sufficiently to never speak of her or her ass and its many adventures? It's mind boggling to me. I can't even imagine what Donda West would be doing right now.

Side note: I saw Kris Humphries in DC this fall (at a Whole Foods). He looked like a million bucks and free as a bird.

• Love 7

What's wrong with her legs? That angle makes them look like they're about 4" long from the knee to the bottom of her feet.

They look like a dwarf persons legs. I guess its the camera angle. The pic on the cover has her with unnaturally long legs. And the pic with the pecker-less blow up doll embracing her from behind? What the fuck is that all about?

• Love 3