Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Omish? Really Kim, you can't figure out how to spell Amish? I mean there is a magic thing called spell-check... I swear. That email is super mean but OMISH? 

It's her special word for "OMG, Amish people!" Kim is a trend setter. 

Kim is like an inflatable sex doll...except the doll has more personality.

And intelligence.

• Love 2

I worked as a college student in a Gentlemen's club.    One of the dancers was 46, and had 5 kids.   As a matter of fact, she wore a name plate that said "Mother of five".    She had a better body than Kim, and made money hand over fist.   None of it was lifted, tucked, nor augmented.  Apparently men like natural for the most part, because she would out earn the silicone sisters on a nightly basis.   Kim has big boobs,  big butt,  and a not unattractive face, but there is something oddly sexless about her, like all that takes hours per day to achieve, and it's a look but don't touch thing.  Plastic nudes, like that Playboy crap.   Posed, photoshopped, boring "perfection".      

I understand what you mean. Kim doesn't have that earthy, natural sexiness that say, a Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren had. Not to mention every part of her body is the result of a plastic surgeon's scalpel. Her entire "look" is contrived, which IMO, makes her look cheap, not sexy. Not to mention she's a dumb bitch who can't spell. Another fail.

• Love 8

I think the K brand jumped the shark when Kim did those nude shots. Even the people who'd never seen the sex tape were pretty much forced to see it all, it was everywhere.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 3

Are you serious?! This woman is 34 fucking years-old. Making up cutesy acronyms is something my 13 year-old cousins do.

It was a joke. But I wouldn't put it past her, she's 34 & still taking selfies.

Her and Kanye's campaign for Balmain... I don't see the heat, the sizzle or anything remotely sexy about it. They have no chemistry between them. Zip nana zilch. All she can do is put on her fuck me face, while he looks disinterested.

• Love 2

Hey, the only wrinkles Kim wants to see are the ones in her clothing around her hips.

When she was giving Khloe the pep talk about turning thirty, she mentioned that it's a fact that the day you turn 30 you get your first wrinkle. At first I thought she was just repeating an old wives tale as a joke but then realized she actually believed it.

I see she still has her belly contoured with the spray tan. No way does she live with that mess. She's a neat freak.

D-Listed had the paparazzi shots of Kim wearing the same outfit. She's four inches shorter and twenty pounds heavier than she is in the above picture. She must have some sort of stretching ap on her phone that makes her look 5'9" and a size 2.

• Love 3

D-Listed had the paparazzi shots of Kim wearing the same outfit. She's four inches shorter and twenty pounds heavier than she is in the above picture. She must have some sort of stretching ap on her phone that makes her look 5'9" and a size 2.

She probably has one of those fun house mirrors that make you look taller/thinner or shorter/fatter.

I saw the rest of the pics. Omg they photoshopped her arms into toothpicks! Her whole body was changed, even her head was elongated!!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I see she still has her belly contoured with the spray tan. No way does she live with that mess. She's a neat freak.

Photoshopped to hell and back.

I saw her video. I'm sure the doll has better moves also.

I saw it too. She can't even fake an orgasm well.

• Love 2

kim-kardashian-600.jpg

The above was from Kim herself--something she WANTS to put out--but I bet this other thing wasn't (assuming it's true, there certainly is room for doubt).

Report: Kim Kardashian gave her staff Botox gift cards

That bedroom looks like an episode of "Hoarders", but little North is adorable. 

Giving her staff botox gift cards?  Well, that's a pretty generous gift.    I approve.    See, Kim's not all bad.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 1

This was all faked. And photoshopped heavily, IMHO.

Her stomach, sure.

The actual space photographed?  I could see Kim having a messy closet (that room smacks of a rich person closet--where it's what anyone else would call a spare room).  A lot of celebs do.  That said, it's at least possible that it was a space setup to look that way so that Kim came off as "like all of you!" (messy, I mean, not that most of us have entire rooms as closets), up to and including the way the kid was placed in the foreground.

The vacant look on her face is the funny part.

Edited by Kromm

This was all faked. And photoshopped heavily, IMHO.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was that if I wanted to shave several inches around my waist, hips and thighs and draw a six-pack into my stomach, I would make the background of the photo was as distracting as possible. That would make it harder to detect wavy floors and bowed beams.

• Love 2

Her stomach, sure.

The actual space photographed?  I could see Kim having a messy closet (that room smacks of a rich person closet--where it's what anyone else would call a spare room).  A lot of celebs do.  That said, it's at least possible that it was a space setup to look that way so that Kim came off as "like all of you!" (messy, I mean, not that most of us have entire rooms as closets), up to and including the way the kid was placed in the foreground.

The vacant look on her face is the funny part.

She was a neat freak when she lived with Kris H and a neat freak when Rob was staying with her a few seasons ago. Didn't she work as a closet organizer for a time, I think Rob Lowe and his wife were clients. Unlikely she is living that way, I call BS. I call BS on her whole life. 

• Love 3

It looks like North is trying to use a pair of pants as a scarf. New fashion from Kanye?

Imo, this picture is to show mom and daughter are together. This is not a good attempt.

French Montana was wearing a T-Shirt as shorts in the Hamptons, who knows what other fashion disasters the kid has seen.

• Love 1

Is that a bedroom? Looks like a closet.

LOL, I saw pillows and assumed a bedroom, but I'm a plebe livening in an apartment probably the size of Kim's closet.     Is that a couch she collapses on after doing the exhausting chore of dressing badly where the pillows are? 

• Love 2

Ugh, I almost hate myself for commenting on this, but I feel I must. This morning, E! ran some old episodes, and they were from Kim was dating the Hump. I must've blocked it out, but she truly appeared crazy-in-love with him. In the clip I saw when I was getting ready this morning, she greeted him in the hall, and she ran and jumped into his arms. She was flirty and smiling and laughing with him, and was really happy to be around him. Then, when I was at lunch, they were showing the Bora Bora one, and I saw where he surprised her with a boat ride. If I didn't know any of the aftermath, I would swear that she was truly in love with him. Then, because I like to torture myself, I was trying to think if I've ever seen her that excited to see Kanye, and I really can't. I don't doubt that she used the Hump for her fairy tale wedding, but I genuinely think she had true feelings for him (I also definitely see why he bought into it, because she really seemed to care for him and happy to be with him, although, she was way more into Reggie than anyone I've seen her with). I think angry, morose, sullen Kanye has worn off on her more than just her monotone wardrobe, and has changed her personality more than she realizes.

• Love 3

Ugh, I almost hate myself for commenting on this, but I feel I must. This morning, E! ran some old episodes, and they were from Kim was dating the Hump. I must've blocked it out, but she truly appeared crazy-in-love with him. In the clip I saw when I was getting ready this morning, she greeted him in the hall, and she ran and jumped into his arms. She was flirty and smiling and laughing with him, and was really happy to be around him. Then, when I was at lunch, they were showing the Bora Bora one, and I saw where he surprised her with a boat ride. If I didn't know any of the aftermath, I would swear that she was truly in love with him. Then, because I like to torture myself, I was trying to think if I've ever seen her that excited to see Kanye, and I really can't. I don't doubt that she used the Hump for her fairy tale wedding, but I genuinely think she had true feelings for him (I also definitely see why he bought into it, because she really seemed to care for him and happy to be with him, although, she was way more into Reggie than anyone I've seen her with). I think angry, morose, sullen Kanye has worn off on her more than just her monotone wardrobe, and has changed her personality more than she realizes.

By the end of the Bora Bora eps I was pretty sure Kim was sick of Kris H and she was wearing on his last nerve. She got all pissy over the flower petals on the bed, but didn't she orchestrate his proposal to her with rose petals all over the room? He tried to stick up for her when her brother called her a whore, but was told to "stay out of family business" She got mad when he tossed her in the water (of course she supposedly lost her 50K earring, but miraculously her sister found it). She basically admitted to Khloe that she was depressed because she was single at 30 and grabbed on to Kris and was able to manipulate him into marrying her. How many guys did she "fall for" before that... the ball player (lasted what? 3 dates), the body guard that she got all goo goo eyed over and fucked, imagining running away to Australia with him!  With Kanye she found someone who wanted her more than she wanted him, someone who's overblown ego and excess of money would allow him to shower her with expensive baubles and material expressions of  love and desire, playing into her need for attention. She's attracted to Kanye's attraction to her.

• Love 6

You're probably correct that she was irritated with him by the end of that trip. I honestly can't remember the whole thing (although, I do have a clear recollection of the earring-situation, and Kourtney telling her "Kim, there are people dying", IE, 'shut up about your ridiculously-expensive earring, which you shouldn't have brought on vacation anyway.'), but from the few minutes I saw, Kim truly did look happy with Kris (the guy, not her mom). Wasn’t that trip also when he found out that she’d been married before? How had he not Googled her for basic info? Isn’t that the joy of dating someone famous? They definitely knew each other well enough to get married a few months later.

I think the Hump got treated horribly, especially how he was made out to be the bad guy because he wouldn't divorce her fast enough so that she wasn't married to one man when her baby with another man was born, but I could see how he would be fun for a while and then really annoying. He seemed like a nice guy, but he's also one of those guys who doesn't really know his own physical strength, and he would haul her around like she was nothing. He was always roughhousing with her, and I think he sometimes forgot that as huge as her ass is, she was still infinitely smaller, physically, than him. There were a few times I thought he might accidentally hurt her. Back on topic, though, watching the show from that time period, that was the last time I saw any semblance of happiness or light in her eyes; she doesn’t have it at all when she talks about Kanye (even in her pre-wedding show, when she was talking about how he’d been obsessed with her for years, she didn’t look happy, or the night he rented out PNC Park and did that lavish proposal and gave her the huge rock, she just looked like she was there), and sadly, she is vacant when she talks about North (again, even when she talks about how North was a miracle-child, and she wasn’t supposed to be able to conceive, or when she tells stories about North saying ‘bye bye’, etc., she just looks like she’s there, not like a parent who has truly been blessed with a perfectly-healthy, beautiful miracle-child they were told they wouldn’t have). I’m sure part of that might be the excess of plastic surgery, but there it appears that there is just no love or happiness in her life anymore.

And now, I’ve spent far more time processing Kim’s relationship feelings than she has. Happy new year! ;-)

• Love 1

Watching some older episodes right now, and I have to agree that Kim seems downright vivacious compared to how she acts now. Is she medicated now? I thought she was blank and boring before but now she's basically a mannequin (no offense to mannequins they have more personality than Kim).

• Love 3

The irony of not smiling to keep the wrinkles away (even if that's really a sincere explanation) is that she's much prettier when she genuinely smiles. I don't know what/how much work she's had done, but the result is that she looks unreal, like a plastic doll. Not smiling makes it even worse -- like she can't smile.

In my opinion, it's an excuse. Either her cosmetic procedures/permanent duck face poses have frozen her face so she can't smile or she's simply not all that engaged/happy with her life and she isn't a skilled enough actress to pretend otherwise. Because let's be honest: when she does get wrinkles (and she will get them, eventually), there's little evidence to suggest that she won't go through whatever procedure necessary to get rid of them.

Maybe Kim doesn't think smiling makes her look sexy or serious enough. It's kind of a shame that when she looks back at all of the endless photos of herself taken at this point in her life, there will be few of them showing her with a smile -- including pictures with her family. But I guess she'll be wrinkle free and marveling over how sexy and hot she looked -- because it's so much better to be hot than happy, right?

• Love 2

The irony of not smiling to keep the wrinkles away (even if that's really a sincere explanation) is that she's much prettier when she genuinely smiles. I don't know what/how much work she's had done, but the result is that she looks unreal, like a plastic doll. Not smiling makes it even worse -- like she can't smile.

In my opinion, it's an excuse. Either her cosmetic procedures/permanent duck face poses have frozen her face so she can't smile or she's simply not all that engaged/happy with her life and she isn't a skilled enough actress to pretend otherwise. Because let's be honest: when she does get wrinkles (and she will get them, eventually), there's little evidence to suggest that she won't go through whatever procedure necessary to get rid of them.

Maybe Kim doesn't think smiling makes her look sexy or serious enough. It's kind of a shame that when she looks back at all of the endless photos of herself taken at this point in her life, there will be few of them showing her with a smile -- including pictures with her family. But I guess she'll be wrinkle free and marveling over how sexy and hot she looked -- because it's so much better to be hot than happy, right?

What kind of message does it send to her daughter?  How confusing for a child to have a mother who has no expression on her face when interacting with her. Kim has the stone face on even in conversations with her family that should be lighthearted and fun. I'd be all over any sister of mine who sat around the house in her "Balmain" dress and fuck me shoes with full makeup when everyone else is in shorts/jeans/vacation clothing. Its the fucking Hamptons!! Who even brings a Balmain dress to "hang out" in?  You're sitting in a rented house with bugs and ticks outside, you pretentious twat. She really needs to get over herself.

• Love 9

What kind of message does it send to her daughter?  How confusing for a child to have a mother who has no expression on her face when interacting with her.

I'm so glad you said this. One of my favorite pictures of my mother, taken many many years ago, was with my sister and me as little girls. My mother is engaged, smiling and looking very adoringly at us while my sister looks up at her. It's a beautiful shot and I'd hazard a guess that my mom wouldn't have traded that happy moment for anything, let alone to keep a wrinkle away. It was a genuine moment and when I see that picture now, I can feel how much my mom loved (and still loves) us. And when I look at my mom I don't see an old, wrinkled woman but the beautiful person (inside and out) that raised me. Every child should be so lucky and in North's case, it's especially sad because she'll never want for any material thing in the world. But she's stuck with a mother who is afraid to smile because of the natural aging process . . . that's just sad and fucked up and sending all sorts of weird messages to her daughter.

• Love 13

Sure smiles cause wrinkles, sure.   I am pushing 50 and smile a lot.   You know how many wrinkles I have?   A few tiny ones you really have to look for around the eyes.   There are better ways to keep wrinkles at bay than not smiling.   Besides, as note, she has a plastic surgeon on retainer.

I do feel sorry for North.   Kids learn to smile by seeing others smile.   If she never sees her Mom or her Dad smile she won't learn.   I'm hoping the nanny that is really raising that child smiles A LOT.   

• Love 3

I'm so glad you said this. One of my favorite pictures of my mother, taken many many years ago, was with my sister and me as little girls. My mother is engaged, smiling and looking very adoringly at us while my sister looks up at her. It's a beautiful shot and I'd hazard a guess that my mom wouldn't have traded that happy moment for anything, let alone to keep a wrinkle away. It was a genuine moment and when I see that picture now, I can feel how much my mom loved (and still loves) us. And when I look at my mom I don't see an old, wrinkled woman but the beautiful person (inside and out) that raised me. Every child should be so lucky and in North's case, it's especially sad because she'll never want for any material thing in the world. But she's stuck with a mother who is afraid to smile because of the natural aging process . . . that's just sad and fucked up and sending all sorts of weird messages to her daughter.

There is so much a child learns from the expression on a parents face. How confused is she when she sees the same stony look regardless of the verbal message she receives. To look out at a crowd of moms watching their kids performing a school play...all of the others grinning ear to ear with pride and adoration, and her mom's frozen visage front and center. Will she be handicapped because she's never learned to pick up social cues from facial expressions? So much is communicated non verbally by a smile, grin, laugh or frown or scowl, pursed lips etc. it's sad most of Norths memories of her mom and dad will be of their unsmiling vacant faces.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Kim's remarks and rationale for never smiling remind me of a fiction book I read a number of years ago. One of the characters was a former beauty queen and she was always encouraged (I don't remember if it was by her mother or her husband) to not show any facial expressions to prevent wrinkles. I think she also did insane stuff like slather her face into a mask with beauty cream every night and do the surgical tape "face-lifts." I don't think that she even lived long enough for wrinkles to form naturally.

I thought it was ridiculous enough as it was, for fiction. I guess life really does imitate art.

To his credit ive seen a couple of pics of Kanye with North where he's looking at her and smiling so maybe she does see some occasional smiling. I also think she usually looks more at ease with him.

eta:  This picture I always found to be adorable

kanye-west-600x450.jpg

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3

Kim's remarks and rationale for never smiling remind me of a fiction book I read a number of years ago. One of the characters was a former beauty queen and she was always encouraged (I don't remember if it was by her mother or her husband) to not show any facial expressions to prevent wrinkles. I think she also did insane stuff like slather her face into a mask with beauty cream every night and do the surgical tape "face-lifts." I don't think that she even lived long enough for wrinkles to form naturally.

I thought it was ridiculous enough as it was, for fiction. I guess life really does imitate art.

Maybe that was Kris's idea of an appropriate bedtime story for her girls?

I have always heard that it uses more muscles to smile than it does to frown....had also very recently read an article about smiling and wrinkles, went back & found it:

Control your facial expressions. More animated expressions mean more creases, and creases eventually become wrinkles.[4] It might be difficult, but try to do away with frowning, eyebrow raising, and squinting. Don't stop smiling or laughing, however. A genuine smile causes crow's feet around your eyes[5] but the power of sincere joy against wrinkles may be stronger than the effects of not smiling...

I think Kim's reasoning is the most asinine comment I have heard in a long time.  I think she does not smile much cuz it is too difficult for her with all of the botox in her face.  But I guess why take the chance of a few wrinkles (or character lines, as my mom always called them) when you can have this gorgeous look...

I wish I could figure out how to post pictures; whenever I try, they just show up as a small boxed 'x' on my screen....

Kim is such a sad, sad person.  Honestly, if you have to say you won't smile because of wrinkles and think having that expressionless face is worth it all then she's going to be a very lonely person.  North will have her dad, nannies, her nieces, nephews, and aunts to see what a smile looks like.  I'm sure when North is older when she thinks of Kim, her vision will be a vacant, expressional person more interested in taking a 'money shot'  of herself - you know because she's feeling her look.  And when North is older, Kim won't want to be her mom, she will be trying to get the same kind of guy North is into.  Kim won't want to admit to being the mom of an adult daughter - even though that botoxed expressional face says otherwise.

• Love 2

I do feel sorry for North.   Kids learn to smile by seeing others smile.   If she never sees her Mom or her Dad smile she won't learn.   I'm hoping the nanny that is really raising that child smiles A LOT.   

I think North is the perfect example of Poor Little Rich Girl. She's going to grow up having plenty of material items, but she also has two parents who could care less about her, never put her needs first and only spend time with her when it's convenient. Most celebrity nannies don't last too long, so North is going to be experience a constant cycle where she grows close to a caregiver only to have them leave after a few years.

• Love 4

I think Kim's reasoning is the most asinine comment I have heard in a long time.  I think she does not smile much cuz it is too difficult for her with all of the botox in her face.  But I guess why take the chance of a few wrinkles (or character lines, as my mom always called them) when you can have this gorgeous look...

I wish I could figure out how to post pictures; whenever I try, they just show up as a small boxed 'x' on my screen.....

Your photo worked fine for me, and I thank you because that one is my all-time fave - she looks like a camel!

• Love 4

Your photo worked fine for me, and I thank you because that one is my all-time fave - she looks like a camel!

That is exactly what I though too, soumi...how in the world can anyone look like that? What did she think of herself when she saw that picture, I wonder.

I am able to post links with no problem, but others post the actual picture onto this forum. It is when I try to do that, it just shows a a small boxed 'x'.  Guess as long as others don't mind clicking on the link, it is no big deal.

• Love 1

I am able to post links with no problem, but others post the actual picture onto this forum. It is when I try to do that, it just shows a a small boxed 'x'.  Guess as long as others don't mind clicking on the link, it is no big deal.

You have to save the picture to a hosting site first & then post it from there. They seem to prefer people use imgur.

• Love 3

Overheard on TV tonight (on one of the New Year's eve themed shows, but where I was flipped so much I don't know which).

Someone made the joke "I'm tired of Kim K and that big ass she drags around.... Kanye West."

• Love 6

I was at a NYE gathering last night and earlier in the evening the subject of the Kardashians came up since a year in review came on TV and they showed the nude pics and how Kim tried to "break the internet" and everyone was saying they hope this is the year their fame dries up and someone had said "that baby of hers always looks miserable she needs to leave the spotlight and be a child" so someone who follows the singer Kelly Clarkson said the contrast between her baby and how Kelly seems to love being a mother is glaring.  I'm now looking up pictures of Kelly and her baby and OMG glaring doesnt even cut it! This little one is always laughing and smiling and her parents cuddle her and put her in adorable normal looking, comfy baby clothes. That sweet little girl has a mother who smiles at her and doesnt worry about wrinkles!

• Love 3