Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Expect A Miracle

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Karl, just ugh!!! I laughed when they're sitting there in the park trying to talk child support and when Jo asked for real numbers and expenses Karl started sputtering and crying as if Jo said he wasn't gonna pay a penny. And, STFU Javi...you're out of your element. All the "omg we're arguing already!" was ridiculous....Karl was the only one talking!!!! I don't understand how she thinks she just gets to randomly decide some magic dollar amount and expect Jo to not question it...or without seeing some sort of real documentation for what the expenses actually are. Is she an idiot? I also kind of expected her to just say "YES!!" when Jo asked her if what she wanted was for him to just hand over all of his money to her. She was smart enough to not agree, but I'm sure that is exactly what she wants. I also think her trying to raise the child support is more of a punishment to Jo (and Vee by association) for moving closer and "violating her privacy" or whatever dumb bullshit she keeps talking about with them being in the same town again. Girl, grow the fuck up.

Really? I think she cried because she actually heard Jo, for once, and had a rare moment of guilt - or maybe torn between guilt and frustration - in reaction to what he was telling her. Instead of getting defensive, he made his case by being really raw and vulnerable, admitting his finances were essentially at her mercy and asking for her kindness and I think it worked, at least temporarily, because I think Kail felt bad. 

• Love 4

I do agree that Aubrey is taking cue from her mother on how to treat and think of her father. But at the same time, isn't it best she learns early not to expect much from him, so she's not continuously let down by him? And what NOT to want or respect in a man? Just saying. 

Although I see why you'd have the view you do, since you experienced the WORST case scenario w/that smh. 

Chelsea is shown time and time again being unable to handle the actual parenting part of parenting, she is great at being Aubree's buddy but has never been able to discipline her effectively and this episode was no different. Why was she even trying to keep Aubree away from the video game anyway in the first place? She could have played while Chelsea was getting her hair curled and it would have avoided the whole meltdown, she didn't really need to wait till after the photoshoot, did she? Why force or bribe a vanity photoshoot on a kid that's not into it either?

I was also appalled that Chelsea would choose have a slut shaming conversation about Adam with Aubree, how awful. Chelsea needs to stop shit talking Aubree's dad in front of her, nothing good will come of it.

After thier divorce my mother would constantly talk smack about my father's girlfriend to/around me, so when my dad finally brought his girlfriend to meet me I treated her horribly and refused to kiss her good-by because I said she was a witch who chewed her own toenails (I was 7 years old.) She ended up in the bathroom in tears and my mother thought the story was hilarious. I continued being awful to my father's girlfriend till he married her and my mother lost her mind about the whole thing and decided to give up custody of me completely to my father and the woman she had been encouraging me to harass for the past year. It sucked.

It is possible Adam could attain increased custody of Aubree in the future and regardless of what happens he will always be her father so its not fair to Aubree to fill her head with garbage about him, true or not. Let her make up her own mind. Of course that does not mean the leading questions and all the crap that Adam spouts when Aubree is around is preferable, they both need to improve, obviously.

• Love 1

I really didn't think Chelsea's discussion about Adumb's girlfriends was slut shaming. I'm sick of everything turning into a shame situation. Adumb does have a seemingly regular rotation of chicks in his life. He's tried to play house with just about all of them. I don't blame Chelsea for being sick of him introducing every new girlfriend to Aubree and expecting them to be this little fake family. It doesn't work that way! And I think it's good for Aubree to learn early on that she can't expect much from a guy like Adumb.

• Love 17

http://hollywoodlife.com/2011/03/14/teen-mom-kailyn-child-support-jo/

That was 2011.  According to Kail on her twitter this weekend it hasn't been changed in years.  She got a letter saying he was due for reevaluation and that's the reason she decided to talk about it again.  Whatever.  She thinks she needs more money now, probably to finish tattooing her entire body. hahaha  A permanent scarf tattoo perhaps?

so for the past 4 years, he's been paying $600/monthly, which is $7200/yearly. what he pays is not a LOT LOT, but it's not "nothing" either.  I wonder how much MTV pays him to be on Teen Mom 2. I know Jenelle said, after season 5, she's made a little over half a million on the shows, which is roughly $100k/year (i'm guessing more, actually, since she probably didn't get paid nearly as much for the first season) so I assume Kail makes around the same amount...but I know Joe makes something, too. Not nearly as much as Kail but I know MTV pays him something. 

And apparently (according to Javi's Twitter) Jo does not have a job and told them he does not want one. Sooo my guess is, he's living off his MTV salary (whatever it is). 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 1

I wonder if Jo's "I don't have a job and don't plan on getting one" was sarcastic and dimwit Javi didn't get it.

I mean, how does that even come up in conversation?

K&J: "Hey, we have overspent and need you to give us more money"

Jo: "Ok, how much more do you need?"

K&J "Well, how much do you make? We want to make sure we get as much as possible"

Jo: "well, I'm between jobs right now since I JUST. MOVED. HERE, but you can rest assured that your child support will not be affected"

K&J: "so you're saying you don't have a job!!!???"

Jo: "essentially, yes. That's what I'm saying"

K&J: "OMG!!! Deadbeat!!!"

• Love 11

And apparently (according to Javi's Twitter) Jo does not have a job and told them he does not want one. Sooo my guess is, he's living off his MTV salary (whatever it is).

I'd take anything Javi and/or Karl is saying about Jo with a grain of salt. They both insist that Javi is still on active-duty in the Air Force despite the fact he is always at home or going on vacations. I don't know exactly how much the teen dad's make for being on the show, but I was under the impression it was a lot less then the moms' do. So I doubt he is 'living' off of it without having some other source of income.

• Love 4

Kali, I don't know why your son not knowing the letter Q at the age of 5 bothers me but it does. How about you skip one of the 5,784 times we have seen you going out to eat and teach me his letters and numbers. Go to the Dollar Store and buy a pack of flashclards or buy some construction paper and make your own. Color on a piece of paper with a crayon. Read an ABC book. Use a chalk board or sidewalk chalk. Do something! You don't even work outside the home. My husband and I both worked full time and our son knew his letters, numbers, and colors before he went to school just because we played and taught him at the same time. His first letter when he was less than 2 was W because we had a menu from our favorite pizza hanging on the fridge. (OK, stepping off the soapbox now)

• Love 9

Jenelle's just a mother-F'er.

Cuz it can't be said enough!

A few sources mentioned Jo was paying $600 a month. That was set up three years ago. I have never heard Kail or Jo mention any amount on camera. If Kail mentioned any amount, I may have forgotten. I think members here who are watching the previous seasons can mention to us if any figure has ever been mentioned.

Kail wanted a SECOND child so badly with Javi (to ensure he marries her). She should have considered what that entailed. With all that is being posted about Jo should have considered what it was going to do to him financially about bringing another child into the world, the same holds for Kail. She should have considered how much will a second child will cost her financially and how will that affect the needs of Isaac.

Does anyone remember what it was Cory was willing to pay Leah when she wanted an increase in child support shortly after she and Jeremy bought their home? Cory was going to give her extra money on the side. Then, Leah went to her attorney and found that she could actually get more money and decided to go that route (of course!). What amount did she actually receive?

I think Leah mentioned 800 but she agreed to 200? if he took care of all out of pocket medical. That conversation came up in the apt stint. Then she had the court recalculate it when she started to unravel. Even if it went up to say 1200 from Corey, thats a good amount in that area. If she comes out will even more now I wanna know what Corey is doing in WV and I'll pull MR. Dusted from his coo shy position in Vegas. While my ass is stuck in BFE Ohio.  Plus a big chuck from The Germ. And she won't be bothered by him much seeing is is away.

Dammit Leah! You would have been fine in that little trailer until you could be sitting pretty in a nice little ranch all paid off before she even met The Germ. I never understood why they sold the house to move into a second story apartment anydamnway. Oh, but she had to have the most expensive laundry set that she doesn't seem to use!  

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 2

I never understood why they sold the house to move into a second story apartment anydamnway.

Because moving into a second story apartment when you have three kids under five including a baby who needs a stroller and a special needs child who requires a wheelchair is the logical thing to do in Leah's world. Remember, the schoolses aren't "well" where she lives.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Because moving into a second story apartment when you have three kids under five including a baby who needs a stroller and a special needs child who requires a wheelchair is the logical thing to do in Leah's world. Remember, the schoolses aren't "well" where she lives.

Oh COURSE! Silly meeeee!

• Love 2

I do agree that Aubrey is taking cue from her mother on how to treat and think of her father. But at the same time, isn't it best she learns early not to expect much from him, so she's not continuously let down by him? And what NOT to want or respect in a man? Just saying. 

I think this is important, because my mom was the exact opposite. My brothers dad (who is my legal father, not biological) was always saying he was going to come around, and get us. And I learned at the age of 7 not believe him, but my brother would sit outside till it was dark and wait for him to show up. And it usually ended in tears, so in ways I think she is just letting her daughter know the truth. I also had a step father who came into my life when I was a little younger than Aubree, whom I loved more than anything. He died when I was 5, but in that short period of time he was my daddy, and he was the only father in my life that made me feel loved. 

I see some of the criticism towards Chelsea, though I think hating on her for that voice is not great, because I have a best friend who talks just like that! But when it comes to the Cole thing, I think people jump to quick to judge how it is going. I met the man who is now my daughters father, when she was about 14 months old. We moved in together after 4 months, and she started calling him dad right away. We are now married, and she is 6 (almost 7 -cries-) and that is her daddy. Now, granted, her biological father wants nothing to do with her, and has never met her. But I don't think you can put a time limit on some things, either they work or they don't. If Aubree wants to call him dad, and he is ready to step up, then that is great. You honestly can't tell a lot about a person from watching a show, but he seems more like a father then what I remember from watching Adumb on 16 and pregnant. Why is it that just because a man puts sperm in a girl and makes a baby he automatically gets that title, I know plenty of "dad's" who don't act like dad's. And the same goes for mom's as well.

(And this is just my personal opinion, I don't want to upset anyone or seem like I'm being rude. I've just seen it from many different angels) 

• Love 9

I really didn't think Chelsea's discussion about Adumb's girlfriends was slut shaming. I'm sick of everything turning into a shame situation. Adumb does have a seemingly regular rotation of chicks in his life. He's tried to play house with just about all of them. I don't blame Chelsea for being sick of him introducing every new girlfriend to Aubree and expecting them to be this little fake family. It doesn't work that way! And I think it's good for Aubree to learn early on that she can't expect much from a guy like Adumb.

Regardless of whether it was technically slut shaming or not I think it was still an inappropriate conversation to have with a child about her father. Chelsea shares custody with Adam and I think its confusing to keep telling Aubree what an inferior piece of crap Adam is but then still send her to be with him during visitation.

I'm also giving Chelsea a major side eye claiming she has been out with only one person, Cole, since Adam. Chelsea could have had an age appropriate discussion with Aubree about the subject itself but instead she chose to specifically shit talk Adam and prop herself as the superior parent by comparing their number of live in partners and I just don't think think that's what a "good mom" should be doing. I think a good mom should try their best to provide a positive and loving environment for their child and helping them feel safe and cared for by everyone in their lives.

Chelsea really needs to be more neutral about Adam to Aubree, instead of winding her up by asking whether or not he will remember to show up at her graduation and making it worse if he doesn't, she could help increase Aubree's chance of happiness and strengthen her social skills by suggesting she call her dad, grandparents, whoever, the night before and inviting (reminding) them personally. It might be a little extra work for Chelsea to make up for what Adam is lacking but that's the price she has to pay for choosing him to be Aubree's dad. If she really loves Aubree she will do what she can to help her have a happy childhood and not just wait for Adam to screw up so she gets to remind everyone about what a shit dad he is and compromising Aubree's feelings in the process.

• Love 7

I finally watched the episode. Damn Comcast isn't putting them On  Demand the day after they air like they used to!

Last season, we watched Leah whine her way into that apartment because the house they owned wasn't set up for Ali's wheelchair or whatever.  This season, they're living in a mobile or manufactured home with no mention of why they're not in the apartment anymore. From what we've figured out, it seems the new home is on Jermy's parent's property. It was Jermy's family that had the deercam set up and saw Robbie climbing out of the window. So, my guess is that Leah's constant complaining about being overwhelmed taking care of the girlses by herself because Jermy had the nerve to have a job resulted in Jermy's family offering the house in order to help her with the girlses. She didn't seem upset about Jermy staying in the home post divorce, which makes sense if it belongs to his parents. I also can't imagine his folks wanting to live next door to the woman that cheated on their son in a home they own. 

• Love 7

Hopefully Kailyn will paint the interior of her house before she sells. Her decor? Not my cuppa tea.

It looks better if you have your head shaken hard enough. You'll see...*Shake shake shake*

I wonder if Jo's "I don't have a job and don't plan on getting one" was sarcastic and dimwit Javi didn't get it.

I mean, how does that even come up in conversation?

K&J: "Hey, we have overspent and need you to give us more money"

Jo: "Ok, how much more do you need?"

K&J "Well, how much do you make? We want to make sure we get as much as possible"

Kail shaking Jo down made me think of the old South Park episode about music pirating, where they arrested the kids and made them watch sad scenes about millionaires who wouldn't be able to buy a second yacht, private airplane or private island because they would now make only millions instead of more millions.

• Love 7

I'm also giving Chelsea a major side eye claiming she has been out with only one person, Cole, since Adam. Chelsea could have had an age appropriate discussion with Aubree about the subject itself but instead she chose to specifically shit talk Adam and prop herself as the superior parent by comparing their number of live in partners and I just don't think think that's what a "good mom" should be doing.

Chelsea can spin all she wants, but most of her dirty laundry is on film for Aubree to watch some day. Especially having unprotected sex with Adam when they weren't together and risking another pregnancy. And begging and groveling for Adam to take her back. And only saying he's bad once he totally cut off the relationship with her and started seeing someone else. Adam's a douche, but Chelsea is no angel and no Einstein. She should watch what she says.

• Love 8

Hopefully Kailyn will paint the interior of her house before she sells. Her decor? Not my cuppa tea.

Seriously, the place looks like if Pinterest were a house instead of a fun site to waste time on. I like chevrons and all, but they don't need to be EVERYwhere. One wall OR a couple of pillows OR a throw blanket OR a piece of art. Her place is one big mess of chevrons, seashells, and "inspirational" quotes. I think this is more of her trying to "move up." Basic white girls love these things, I'm white and have money when I didn't before, time to start wearing stretch pants and Ugg boots (and ridiculous scarves) and drinking pumpkin spice lattes while posting pictures of my coffee cup/old hard cover book I'm not actually going to read/throw blanket onto Instagram!

Boards like Pinterest are meant to be inspiring, not copied. But Kail has no sense of style on her own, so she copies things verbatim from people who are trendy and get lots of "likes." If she had her own opinions or style or imagination, she would incorporate these trendy things into classic looks and create her own version of whatever's on Pinterest or Instagram. Instead, she just sees "other girls have these things so I must too" and wears it all at once.

• Love 8

Dawn's speech at the diner was so gag inducing. All the crap Leah's 'been through'? Give me a break, you ignorant yokel.

Leah got knocked up at 16 when she spite fucked Corey to make Robbie jealous.  She then made the choice to cheat on Corey with Robbie the night before her camo inspired wedding. Instead of being grateful for having a man who wanted to do right by his children, she pissed and moaned because he had a job. She complained about being overwhelmed with taking care of the girlses, cheated again and got her first divorce. Instead of trying to better her life with the help of the dozens of people she seems to have to drop her kids with, she immediately snagged herself another guy with a good job. Being overwhelmed with two kids must not have really been that bad because she gets pregnant again about 20 minutes after she started going out with Jermy. A miscarriage isn't going to slow her down, though! She's pregnant again at the speed of light and has wedding #2 under her belt. The pissing, moaning and complaining go to a whole different level, even though she has more help than about 90% of parents in the world and two of her kids are in school and with their dad half the time. She's making good money from MTV, Jermy brings home more than the majority of people living in WV, yet she still can't handle it. She's spends every dime they have and just can't understand why Jermy doesn't want to quit his job. She cheats again and is druggin' up a storm, yet she's blameless and all this shit just 'happens' to her and big, bad Jermy  walks away when she's so down.  Her new dick needs to be a guy that's had a vasectomy, is on 100% disability for something that causes chronic pain so he gets a boatload of pain pills every month and is perfectly happy to lay around in a dirty house while the kids run the show. Even with that scenario, I'll bet she'd still 'overwhelmed' and would be complaining 24/7 about how hard things are for poor, little Leah.

• Love 12

I'm also giving Chelsea a major side eye claiming she has been out with only one person, Cole, since Adam.

That is not what she said. She asked Aubree how many boyfriends has she seen her mother be with. That is not the same as saying she has only had one boyfriend or that she has never dated other guys.

I am of the belief that no parent should bad-mouth the other. It is not just Chelsea. Adam does this as well. This goes for the Leah, Kail, and Javi as well. 

Anyone catch Adam's eyes looking at the camera as he told his friend Taylor is more mature about the situation and how when he texts Chelsea, she texts him back telling him Aubree is asleep? Adam is such a douchebag. Taylor is not more mature. She has been manipulated by Adam.

Cuz it can't be said enough!

I think Leah mentioned 800 but she agreed to 200? if he took care of all out of pocket medical. That conversation came up in the apt stint. Then she had the court recalculate it when she started to unravel. Even if it went up to say 1200 from Corey, thats a good amount in that area. If she comes out will even more now I wanna know what Corey is doing in WV and I'll pull MR. Dusted from his coo shy position in Vegas. While my ass is stuck in BFE Ohio.  Plus a big chuck from The Germ. And she won't be bothered by him much seeing is is away.

Dammit Leah! You would have been fine in that little trailer until you could be sitting pretty in a nice little ranch all paid off before she even met The Germ. I never understood why they sold the house to move into a second story apartment anydamnway. Oh, but she had to have the most expensive laundry set that she doesn't seem to use!  

I found this article which mentions the discussion that took place. Still, it doesn't go into what the end result was and I can't remember:

http://www.wetpaint.com/corey-simms-child-support-payments-835059/

This week, Leah was shown complaining bitterly about Corey's irresponsibility with payments, and she took it to Facebook to explain where she's coming from.

"I am admitting that I shouldn't have been using bad language in front of my children. It was in the heat of the moment and It was a scene where you only saw certain parts of the filming!" she explained. "As for the child support issue, he was ordered, by the State of WV, the $1200 a month in child support. I wanted to work with him and was willing to accept $800 a month. Approximately 6 months after that he wasn't paying his half of the medical bills, to which all of them were in my name and I was getting collection letters. I agreed to lower his payments to $200 a month so we could pay off the medical bills."

So were the bills paid? Not according to Leah. "This agreement lasted for a year and they never were paid," she explained. "This is when we went back to court, to get the bills paid and out of collections! Also, to restore my credit."

Leah says fans should keep watching Teen Mom 2 for more details, and promises that "the truth will reveal itself in time."

• Love 2

Kail also mentioned on Twitter that Jo has been arrested before for not paying child support. Then claims "this is the stuff they won't show you." They sure love telling all of Jo's business on Twitter.

What a bitch.  Can you picture the police at Jo's door with Kail behind them pointing him out?  Yep, that's him, I told you where to find him!  I want my money!

• Love 4

That is not what she said. She asked Aubree how many boyfriends has she seen her mother be with. That is not the same as saying she has only had one boyfriend or that she has never dated other guys.

I am of the belief that no parent should bad-mouth the other. It is not just Chelsea. Adam does this as well. This goes for the Leah, Kail, and Javi as well. 

Anyone catch Adam's eyes looking at the camera as he told his friend Taylor is more mature about the situation and how when he texts Chelsea, she texts him back telling him Aubree is asleep? Adam is such a douchebag. Taylor is not more mature. She has been manipulated by Adam.

I think Taylor settled with Adam on visitation because she ran out of money for attorney fees. She doesn't have the means Chelsea has to keep the courts involved. I don't know what attorney fees are like in  SD. But, around here, they're pretty expensive. 

• Love 2

I found this article which mentions the discussion that took place. Still, it doesn't go into what the end result was and I can't remember:

http://www.wetpaint.com/corey-simms-child-support-payments-835059/

This week, Leah was shown complaining bitterly about Corey's irresponsibility with payments, and she took it to Facebook to explain where she's coming from.

"I am admitting that I shouldn't have been using bad language in front of my children. It was in the heat of the moment and It was a scene where you only saw certain parts of the filming!" she explained. "As for the child support issue, he was ordered, by the State of WV, the $1200 a month in child support. I wanted to work with him and was willing to accept $800 a month. Approximately 6 months after that he wasn't paying his half of the medical bills, to which all of them were in my name and I was getting collection letters. I agreed to lower his payments to $200 a month so we could pay off the medical bills."

So were the bills paid? Not according to Leah. "This agreement lasted for a year and they never were paid," she explained. "This is when we went back to court, to get the bills paid and out of collections! Also, to restore my credit."

Leah says fans should keep watching Teen Mom 2 for more details, and promises that "the truth will reveal itself in time."

I'm still waiting for the true to reveal itself. I think Leah might have said after a court date that the judge said they should stop with the deals and Corey should pay the full amount of child support, but nothing was ever said about the medical bills again, I don't think.
  • Love 1

I'm still waiting for the true to reveal itself. I think Leah might have said after a court date that the judge said they should stop with the deals and Corey should pay the full amount of child support, but nothing was ever said about the medical bills again, I don't think.

The truth:

Leah is a drug addict.

Leah is a dick addict.

Dawn is a mouth breathing enabling idiot.

Corey is a saint.

Poor Miranda & the twinses.

Poor Jermy & Adderall.

• Love 7

Nope, I just watched that scene again and Chelsea asks Aubree "How many boyfreinds have I had?" "One." Hence, my side eye. Aubree may have only seen one but that doesn't mean there were not other men which makes the whole conversation about the number of boyfriends/girlfriends had being good or bad kinda hypocrytical. Isn't she just gloating to Aubree about being better at keeping things from her than Adam?

The only reason I continue to point out the fact that Chelsea does these things is because there's not a whole of people insisting Adam, Leah, Kail, and Javi are good parents.

• Love 4

I think this is actually very possible.  Jo actually seems like a pretty funny guy, but heavy on sarcasm and deadpan delivery.  (Remember some of his other gems? "I'm not a regular father.  I'm an extravagant father." and who can forget, "you'll miss mommy?  do you want to take her with us?  We can put her in the trunk.") But between the fact that the Grim Reaper has a better sense of humor than Karl, and Javi is a couple of twerks short of a Miley Cyrus concert, I can see where a joke about being temporarily unemployed would go completely over their heads.

• Love 12

I agree about the excessive shame-shaming.  Sorry, but sometimes something is slutty whether you like it or not.  Adam's a slut.  I had a different take on when Chelsea asked Aubree about her Daddy's girlfriends.  I only saw the episode once, but didn't Aubree bring up that her dad had "too many" girlfriends?  And Chelsea asked if Aubree liked that, or if she liked when her parent only brought one person around her during her life.  I kind of saw it as giving Aubree a voice to say what she did and didn't like.  Adam probably couldn't give less shits if Aubree disliked one or more of his girlfriends.  He would probably laugh it off and say Aubree was jealous that her dad was spending time with someone else, or that Chelsea brainwashed her, or "what does she know, she's six."  I believe if Chelsea thought Aubree didn't like Cole, and that it was more than just a kid adjusting to a blended family, she would have ended it.

• Love 7

I agree about the excessive shame-shaming.  Sorry, but sometimes something is slutty whether you like it or not.  Adam's a slut. 

Don't apologize. You have to call a thing a THING whether it is a female cast member or a male cast member.

I really didn't think Chelsea's discussion about Adumb's girlfriends was slut shaming. I'm sick of everything turning into a shame situation

PREACH!

• Love 8

I am so tired of waiting for this damn truth. Is this just another ploy to get another season?  I swear, in the series finale we'll see Leah in a chicken sweatshirt, and she'll say everything that happened after she and Corey got divorced was part of her novel, that she wrote to cope with her feelings from the divorce. 

• Love 13
Regardless of whether it was technically slut shaming or not I think it was still an inappropriate conversation to have with a child about her father. Chelsea shares custody with Adam and I think its confusing to keep telling Aubree what an inferior piece of crap Adam is but then still send her to be with him during visitation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aubree bring it up? I seem to recall Chelsea asking how her visit was and Aubree said something about not having fun/being bored. Chelsea asked if she got to spend a lot of time with her dad, and Aubree said no, because "he has too many girlfriends". It seems Aubree is already picking up that Adumb can't stay single for a hot minute and that she will never be his priority. I think Chelsea handles it appropriately. She acknowledges what her daughter is saying, but doesn't fly into hysterics over it. 

• Love 4

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aubree bring it up? I seem to recall Chelsea asking how her visit was and Aubree said something about not having fun/being bored. Chelsea asked if she got to spend a lot of time with her dad, and Aubree said no, because "he has too many girlfriends". It seems Aubree is already picking up that Adumb can't stay single for a hot minute and that she will never be his priority. I think Chelsea handles it appropriately. She acknowledges what her daughter is saying, but doesn't fly into hysterics over it. 

Kail would have shitted a ton of bricks in that situation, screamed "I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!!" while calling her lawyer and asking what can be done about the whores that her son is being exposed to.

• Love 7

Could Nipples have been any less interested in Dead Eyes and what she was saying when they met at the restaurant to exchange the Roll?  He barely looked up from shoveling that platter of food into his mouth. And, it's been a couple decades since I had a toddler. Is the latest thing to carry a mat to put on the restaurant table and just put food from your plate on the mat for the kid to eat? Jenelle had the same green mat for the Roll to eat from when she met Nipples and when she met with Babs. I guess you take it to the restroom and clean it off when you're done eating? I wouldn't want to put it back in my bag all covered with food and baby slime. Nice to see Nipples is driving around with the Roll without a license. Wonder who they cops will call to come get the baby when he gets pulled over? Jenelle probably won't answer her phone. And, what the hell with these idiots on their phones in their cars? Is it not illegal to use your phone while you drive in the Carolinas, Delaware, West Virginia and South Dakota? Karl and Jenelle are the worst of the bunch and I'm amazed they haven't been in dozens of accidents.

When Babs and Jenelle were at the restaurant, I loved how Barb gave her enough rope to hang herself. She's going on and on about how she should have Jace because, you know, her friends ask why she doesn't have him. At one point, Barb said something about this isn't about them, it's about Jace. And, ole Dead Eyes says she's too busy and has so much going on with Kaiser and all. Barb said something to the effect of 'there ya go' and didn't say anything else. Is Jace 6? Jenelle was making such a huge deal about her having him every weekend for two years! Well, we know that's not true because Barb wouldn't let her have him when Jenelle and Nips were fighting when he was there and Jenelle was treating her like shit. I wanted to smack her. Bitch has had her kid for a few weekends over a two year period of his 5 or 6 years on earth and that qualifies her as a better parent. And, dude. She hasn't been living with Nipples for what, a month, and she's begging him to take her back but thinks that telling Barb that Nipples has his own place is enough for her to not worry about Jace being around him.

• Love 10

Chelsea can spin all she wants, but most of her dirty laundry is on film for Aubree to watch some day. Especially having unprotected sex with Adam when they weren't together and risking another pregnancy. And begging and groveling for Adam to take her back. And only saying he's bad once he totally cut off the relationship with her and started seeing someone else. Adam's a douche, but Chelsea is no angel and no Einstein. She should watch what she says.

Chelsea doesn't need to spin anything because Aubree is not upset about what her mother is doing. Aubree is upset at her father for not giving her any attention because his attention is on another girlfriend which is what set that scene into motion. Chelsea didn't bring up Adam. Adam's dickish behavior caused his daughter distress and she told her mother. 

I seem to recall Chelsea saying plenty about Adam's dickish behavior while they were a "couple". It didn't just start once the relationship ended.

And, it's been a couple decades since I had a toddler. Is the latest thing to carry a mat to put on the restaurant table and just put food from your plate on the mat for the kid to eat?

I think that is because of the germs on the restaurant table. Having worked in a restaurant while I was attending college YEARS ago, I soon came to realize how one sponge or rag was being used to clean all the tables in the restaurant. Gross!! I still see that happening today. The same rag that cleans the table is also being used to clean the seats, chairs or benches. They don't always use the sterilizer spray, but even if they did, that won't help when that one rag is used over and over.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I think Taylor settled with Adam on visitation because she ran out of money for attorney fees. She doesn't have the means Chelsea has to keep the courts involved. I don't know what attorney fees are like in  SD. But, around here, they're pretty expensive. 

Could be. My mind is going with Adam having manipulated Taylor. Adam sent Chelsea a text photo the night before their court hearing and texted her something about "remember these times" trying to soften her up in the hopes of getting her to change her mind about testifying against him. It didn't work. He may have done the same to Taylor.

• Love 4

Yep, just like you've been saying for years, Messers. One of these days...

Bored-skeleton-at-desk.jpg

I swear, in the series finale we'll see Leah in a chicken sweatshirt, and she'll say everything that happened after she and Corey got divorced was part of her novel, that she wrote to cope with her feelings from the divorce. 

Then she heard JR Ewing in the shower, and of course she banged him.

• Love 12

I'm white and have money when I didn't before, time to start wearing stretch pants and Ugg boots (and ridiculous scarves) and drinking pumpkin spice lattes while posting pictures of my coffee cup/old hard cover book

Lmfao I'm reading this while sitting in the Target Starbucks drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte and wearing yoga pants. I feel like such a suburban cliche, although I'm not a Pinterest whore, so there may be hope for me.....:)

• Love 7

Lmfao I'm reading this while sitting in the Target Starbucks drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte and wearing yoga pants. I feel like such a suburban cliche, although I'm not a Pinterest whore, so there may be hope for me.....:)

But, are you wearing at least two scarves, carefully draped to conceal your chins and neck tats? Where is the pic of your coffee? I know they must be really comfortable and all, but I hate UGG boots. The only people I think they look good on are little toddler girls. I crack up every day when I see people wearing them in 80-90 degree weather with shorts. It was 100 degrees the day our daughter got married and several off the teenage girls at her wedding were wearing them with cute little sundresses. I was like WTF? Your feet must be hotter than hell!

• Love 5

Can you imagine if Jo won the lottery for millions of dollars? Kail would be at the court the very next day, ready to file for a support modification.

The next day? Kail would sense a disturbance in the force days before Jo would be awarded his millions and camp out in front of the courthouse, paperwork in hand.

I am so tired of waiting for this damn truth. Is this just another ploy to get another season?

Leah and the Messer clan have been clamoring about "the truth, the truth will come out!" for the three or four years I've been watching this mess. I swear, nothing sort of them revealing they are aliens from another galaxy that have been coming undercover in white trash sleeper cells to take over the planet will be worth all of this bull crap they've been spewing about the truth.

• Love 5

Yep, just like you've been saying for years, Messers. One of these days...

Bored-skeleton-at-desk.jpg

Then she heard JR Ewing in the shower, and of course she banged him.

LMAO

This is Leah we are talking about. She IS the female version of J.R. Ewing, banging every piece of ass in town.

• Love 2

I am so tired of waiting for this damn truth. Is this just another ploy to get another season?  I swear, in the series finale we'll see Leah in a chicken sweatshirt, and she'll say everything that happened after she and Corey got divorced was part of her novel, that she wrote to cope with her feelings from the divorce. 

Awesomeness! We have now met the quota for the week;)

But, are you wearing at least two scarves, carefully draped to conceal your chins and neck tats? Where is the pic of your coffee? I know they must be really comfortable and all, but I hate UGG boots. The only people I think they look good on are little toddler girls. I crack up every day when I see people wearing them in 80-90 degree weather with shorts. It was 100 degrees the day our daughter got married and several off the teenage girls at her wedding were wearing them with cute little sundresses. I was like WTF? Your feet must be hotter than hell!

I become so irrationally angry when I see girls in Uggs, mini skirts and tank tops in 80 degree weather...while drinking a pumpkin spice latte. If you're cold put on some damn pants! And order a cup of coffee like a grown up!

Kali and Janelle really are such very basic bitches.

• Love 6

"Modelling" (cough) apparently is hungry work...

Either that, or he's tired of eating Top Ramen and Cup 'o Noodles at his new place and figured he'd at least hit Jenelle up for the king size, meat pig breakfast platter when they did the kid exchange. Hey, he did let her hug him as a thank you for the grub before he drove off with his kid without a license. 

• Love 4

Jenelle and Barbara letting Jace go to the bathroom in a restaurant by himself? Nope. Nope. Nope.

I would stand outside the door and go in if he took too long, I don't care if it's the men's room.  I'm wondering if they have assistants at these public filming spots that take care of things like this so the conversation isn't interrupted. 

• Love 1

When Jenelle screams at Barb, yelling "you're JUST the grandmother!" it sickens me to my core.

What a fucking despicable person.

It takes a despicable person to yell at your mother that you're JUST the grandmother.  Of course Barb would have been thrilled to be "just" the grandmother and for Jace to have had a normal mother and maybe even father.  But it didn't happen.  And Barb has grown to love Jace as if he is her own.  And the thought of him having to leave her to live with 2 abusive people invokes a mother's fear in her.  A fear that Jenelle doesn't have the capacity to feel. 

• Love 12

Kali, I don't know why your son not knowing the letter Q at the age of 5 bothers me but it does. How about you skip one of the 5,784 times we have seen you going out to eat and teach me his letters and numbers. Go to the Dollar Store and buy a pack of flashclards or buy some construction paper and make your own. Color on a piece of paper with a crayon. Read an ABC book. Use a chalk board or sidewalk chalk. Do something! You don't even work outside the home. My husband and I both worked full time and our son knew his letters, numbers, and colors before he went to school just because we played and taught him at the same time. His first letter when he was less than 2 was W because we had a menu from our favorite pizza hanging on the fridge. (OK, stepping off the soapbox now)

It bothered me too but then I thought it's possible he was being "shy" in front of the cameras, he went to Preschool the letter Q must have come up at some point... 

Edited by sparklemotion
  • Love 1

I don't know where that number came from but I doubt Issac is in a $50K a year preschool in Dover, PA.   I'm not going to count Kail's money but a house seems like a smart investment for a young family.  

Full time preschool/daycare is expensive, if not 50K a year, then 30K easily year-round.  A house can be a smart investment and Kail did buy one.  What she's doing now, buying a bigger home 2  years later is a stupid move.  Buying/selling is expensive.  Financial planners will tell you that if you only plan on staying somewhere for 2 years, it's better to rent in terms of costs/benefits.  If Kail was concerned that their first home was too small, she should have waited 2 years and saved up a bigger down payment.  But she's stupid.  And buying a home that you won't be able to afford in a year or 2 is not a smart investment.

• Love 6

Full time preschool/daycare is expensive, if not 50K a year, then 30K easily year-round.  A house can be a smart investment and Kail did buy one.  What she's doing now, buying a bigger home 2  years later is a stupid move.  Buying/selling is expensive.  Financial planners will tell you that if you only plan on staying somewhere for 2 years, it's better to rent in terms of costs/benefits.  If Kail was concerned that their first home was too small, she should have waited 2 years and saved up a bigger down payment.  But she's stupid.  And buying a home that you won't be able to afford in a year or 2 is not a smart investment.

Kail and Javi have expressed multiple reasons for moving.  First, Javi complained on Twitter that throngs of fans were driving past/stopping by to gawk.  I'm not sure how moving would solve that problem, if it ever was a real problem.  Unless they move to a gated community, they are still on a public street where people can drive by.  Then Kail reportedly said she wanted to move away from Jo, who moved too close.  Finally, Kail said the house was too small, even though the new house doesn't have much more square footage (although it has a pool that she supposedly had no desire to check out prior to making an offer). 

• Love 2

Kail and Javi have expressed multiple reasons for moving.  First, Javi complained on Twitter that throngs of fans were driving past/stopping by to gawk.  I'm not sure how moving would solve that problem, if it ever was a real problem.  Unless they move to a gated community, they are still on a public street where people can drive by.  Then Kail reportedly said she wanted to move away from Jo, who moved too close.  Finally, Kail said the house was too small, even though the new house doesn't have much more square footage (although it has a pool that she supposedly had no desire to check out prior to making an offer). 

To me, it's clear the only reason they moved is to one up Jo and make it more difficult for him to see Isaac. And, sorry Kail. You have two small children. You don't complain it's too hot to go outside to check if the fence around the pool is secure enough to keep your kids safe. She was acting like she was the queen of the manor. Javi's mom will be in charge of watching the kids by the pool, though. Kail will be too busy planning her next vacation. It looked like the pool took up the entire back yard. So, the kids won't have a yard to play in for 9 months out of the year when it's not hot enough for the pool,

• Love 9

And, sorry Kail. You have two small children. You don't complain it's too hot to go outside to check if the fence around the pool is secure enough to keep your kids safe.

She was acting a total bitch in that scene, however, I assumed they had already decided on that home and they were doing what the people on House Hunters do - filming staged scenes while acting as if it was their first time looking at a home. Pretty fucking stupid of them to even film that home because it so goes against Javi's claims about their security from the fans, a story that we know is full of caca.

• Love 5