Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

Has Sherri moved back to LA?

She has this on instagram and few other outdoor furniture finds she got at yard sales showing her in Pasadena CA

Someone posted this

"I have been depressed after a divorce Sherri but we made it! Congratulations on your beautiful hair & your new life in LA!❤️?"

• Love 1

I wonder how Tim feels about the headline, tho

Lol he should be lucky it doesn't refer to him as backup QB or NFL bench warmer.

I will never understand the appeal of McMansions. The house has six full baths. Who needs that unless you're turning it into a B&B? 

• Love 3

Sherri doesn't post often on her Facebook, but there's a lot of negative comments about her & her life choices.  (I agree with most of them, but I sure wouldn't say it to her "face", I'd rather comment behind her back.  LOL.

• Love 3
On 7/11/2016 at 0:55 AM, SanDiegoInExile said:

Everything is an hour away in LA traffic. <g>   Pasadena is part of LA.

Thanks @SanDiegoInExile.  I've only been to Pasadena once (for a Rose Bowl Game) and while we stayed in L.A. I only remembered it took an hour to get to the game.  

The latest from Sal

Lamar Sal Sally ‏@SalfromtheD Jul 8

Lamar Sal Sally Retweeted Stacy veloza

He just did one. Hoping for more soon. Thankshttps://twitter.com/oaktownfosho/status/751354770309451776 …

Lamar Sal Sally added,

Stacy veloza‏@Oaktownfosho Jul 8

@SalfromtheD how is his modeling for JC Penny doing? He is the perfect little guy for those ads.

24 minutes ago, Vinyasa said:

The latest from Sal

Lamar Sal Sally ‏@SalfromtheD Jul 8

Lamar Sal Sally Retweeted Stacy veloza

He just did one. Hoping for more soon. Thankshttps://twitter.com/oaktownfosho/status/751354770309451776 …

Lamar Sal Sally added,

Stacy veloza‏@Oaktownfosho Jul 8

@SalfromtheD how is his modeling for JC Penny doing? He is the perfect little guy for those ads.

Well, if that golddigger wasn't going to get a fortune from Sherri I guess he decided to put his little cash machine son to work.  It's not surprising if like me, you believe that baby was always supposed to be his mealticket but he was counting on Sherri to be the bank.  Gross.  Go Away Sal and get a real job. 

• Love 3

It's not surprising if like me, you believe that baby was always supposed to be his mealticket but he was counting on Sherri to be the bank. 

Sherri should ask for a reduction in child support  if he gets more as he is "Hoping for more soon". 

If Sal was paying out child support and she did this, you know he be at the court house so fast!

• Love 2

Sal is going to make money off that kid, no matter what

Lamar Sal Sally ‏@SalfromtheD Jul 15

Congrats 2 my son LJ for booking his 1st TV commercial. He'll be in Honest diaper spot next week. Yeaaaah LJ!!!!pic.twitter.com/kQPC7dbZXg

1 minute ago, Vinyasa said:

Sal is going to make money off that kid, no matter what

Lamar Sal Sally ‏@SalfromtheD Jul 15

Congrats 2 my son LJ for booking his 1st TV commercial. He'll be in Honest diaper spot next week. Yeaaaah LJ!!!!pic.twitter.com/kQPC7dbZXg

For the kid's sake, I wish I could say I was surprised.  Geezus, Sherri has bad judgement regarding men.  

• Love 1

Why is Bitsy moving to Nashville?  Did she get a job on a Fox affiliate down there? 

I forgot Sherri existed.  Love how folks on Facebook criticize her, because as you know, everybody on Facebook is perfect.

Sal is a turd, why doesn't he get off his ass and work?

• Love 3

LOL, I love how the article made a point to say she left her job at Fox voluntarily.   Hahahaha

I bet the neighbors are happy.   I wonder if the new buyers got a discount since the house belonged to two douchebags? 

• Love 10

I hope they at least got enough of a discount to pay for all the bundles of sage they will have to burn to clear out the negative energy left behind. Because it's going to take a truck load. 

Think of the master bathroom alone. I don't think I could ever stand at the sink in there and not remember how Bitsy said she would linger there every night brushing and brushing her teeth in hopes that Tim would be asleep by the time she got to bed so she wouldn't have to have sex with him. There is not enough sage in the world to burn away that kind of bitterness, lol. 

Hopefully the new owners didn't watch the show and don't know all the stories so the general miasma over the house won't be as palpable to them. It would be awful to live there and be afraid to look in the kitchen sink because you are worried a grape will be there!

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 7

Think of the master bathroom alone. I don't think I could ever stand at the sink in there and not remember how Bitsy said she would linger there every night brushing and brushing her teeth in hopes that Tim would be asleep by the time she got to bed so she wouldn't have to have sex with him. There is not enough sage in the world to burn away that kind of bitterness, lol. 

I think they were in the $3 million NY condo when she said that. The bathroom in this CT house might be ok!

• Love 2

She went from "hiding in the bathroom" to "tee hee hee Tim can't keep his hands off me and i keep getting pregnant!" 

When I think of all the people their age - and older, and younger - who are just getting by, and these two numbnuts are buying and selling houses in the millions (plural) - it just bugs me. The woman could barely put together a coherent thought.

• Love 7

My favorite part of the article was "fearlessly outspoken conservative talk show host" - she definitely was not that on FandF. And certainly not on this show.......unless you count crawling into BW's lap fearless.

BTW - not sure how much of a "tidy little profit" they made due to taxes downgrading the value to their home at their age - even if they actually upgraded it in property in Tenn.

• Love 4

I read Ask Ro every day!  She responded to me a very long time ago.  Yay you!!

Isn't it cool when she replied to your question? 

Every time I send a question I think, "it won't get answered" because I know she must get a ton.

• Love 1

Poor Rosie. This election has been hard on her, not only Trump's cruelty toward her, but she was also really hurt when Hillary Clinton reread Trump's cruel tweets about her on the Kimmel show. She's been dragged into a horrible situation through no fault of her own. 

• Love 12

I agree, it has to dredge up a lot of ugly memories.  I can only hope she takes comfort in the knowledge that by all this being replayed, it is in some way damaging to Donald Trump and may help cost him the election.

I have been really disgusted when during various speeches (and I believe the debate, too) he mentioned his nasty barbs had been directed at Rosie and so that made it okay ... and some assholes in the crowd cheered in agreement.  I just don't think I could keep from slappin' a bitch if the person next to me laughed at that.  I'm reaching the end of my rope with all this, obviously.

I just cannot wait for this election to be over! 

• Love 18

I feel so sorry for Rosie too.  She even ended up staying home from her Rosie's Theatre Kids yearly gala because of all this. She said on her Ask Ro Q&A that she didn't want to have to face the press. 

• Love 14

It was her skipping that gala that made me realize how terrible this is for her. She loves Rosie's Theater Kids. It must be bad if she missed it.

Even when her name comes up in a non-mean way, e.g. "isn't Trump a psycho for picking on Rosie?" it just dredges up the underlying cruelty.

• Love 12
On 10/2/2016 at 10:08 AM, Mumbles said:

It was her skipping that gala that made me realize how terrible this is for her. She loves Rosie's Theater Kids. It must be bad if she missed it.

Even when her name comes up in a non-mean way, e.g. "isn't Trump a psycho for picking on Rosie?" it just dredges up the underlying cruelty.

It just keeps getting mentioned over and over again - (Most recently in the SNL skit. )

My thoughts are with Rosie!

• Love 6
On 10/2/2016 at 10:08 AM, Mumbles said:

On 10/3/2016 at 3:17 PM, springtime said:

It just keeps getting mentioned over and over again - (Most recently in the SNL skit. )

My thoughts are with Rosie!

Last night, during a Trump overview, they replayed that moment when Megan K. asked DT about his hateful remarks about women and he excused it by saying not all women, just Rosie, and the entire audience howled with laughter. Gave me such a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I cannot imagine what Rosie is going through. 

Love her and wish her all the best.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 8

Bitsy makes a rare appearance on social media to post a photo "she could look at all day" - a photo of cowboy boots with American flag designs on them.

...because nothing respects the flag more, or the country it stands for, than emblazoning it on footwear.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Bitsy makes a rare appearance on social media to post a photo "she could look at all day" - a photo of cowboy boots with American flag designs on them.

...because nothing respects the flag more, or the country it stands for, than emblazoning it on footwear.

Who wants to bet that there's a confederate flag somewhere on her person or home... or several. GACK