Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

What's more funniest than a typo!?! People stalking her pages.. 

Sherri -- and every other celebrity active on social media -- posts precisely so the public sees their thoughts, promotions, and photos, and talks about them. Nothing "stalky" about it.

No one here is hiding in her bushes with a long lens, or paying detectives to dig up dirt, or following Jeffrey home from school. That would be stalking.

The whole reason for celebrity social media presence is so people see what's posted and talk it up. Mission accomplished, Sherri.

Edited by ChicagoCita
  • Love 9

What's more funniest than a typo!?! People stalking her pages..

Two points

Court side was not a typo it was typical Sherri not knowing the difference between football & basketball

Who would stalk Sherri???? I was just stating yet another example of her total lack of any self awareness!!

• Love 5

Now we know why Sherri was at the Super Bowl...............ABC paid for her pimping her pathetic self beyond belief.....

I thought it looked kind of green screened-ish.  - iow she wasn't there.

Is Lamar Sally really shooting a reality show ?  Good grief ...

Because of everything Shepherd has put him through, Sally is now in the process of filming a reality show to share what his experience has been like as a single and tell his side of the ongoing battle.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/sherri-shepherd-surrogacy-lamar-sally-fight/

In a way I find this terribly amusing because it's so ridiculous.  But I also find it terribly terrible because the last thing this little baby needs is to be turned into a reality TV object.  It changes the way a family operates and completely robs the child of any normalcy, any privacy.  Doesn't this little child have enough drama surrounding his existence without this? 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 10

Sal's taking his story to reality TV?  

well, I recall Sherri saying about Kate Gosselin  that of COURSE she has to have a show, "what's she going to do, work at McDonalds?" 

So I guess Sherri will be 100% in support of the idea, huh? 

• Love 10

Lets all pray/hope that Sal's reality show ends up on the same backwater channel as Whoppi's daughter's show, and thus is never seen.

Yuck. Sal putting on a reality show with that child born out of deceit on his part, and stupidity on Sherri's part. Despicable parents.

• Love 14

Is Lamar Sally really shooting a reality show ?  Good grief ...

Good grief is right, but I'm not even a little bit surprised.  In my opinion, that  deadbeat golddigger has been looking for a handout since he met Sherri.  I believe that baby was supposed to be his meal ticket and it sounds like he just found another way for that to be true.

• Love 8

Lamar Sal Sally ‏@SalfromtheD Feb 5

LJ with fellow actor on JC Penny shoot.  He made a new friend.

Lamar Sal Sally ‏@SalfromtheD 29 Dec 2015

You are looking at the newest model for the Zuri Model & Talent Agency.  Big things in 2016!  #proudpoppa

Sally told an interviewer:

“And now she’s left me to be a single parent of a sick child,” he added. “It’s just not right.”

Read more at http://www.eurweb.com/2016/02/lamar-sally-sherri-has-literally-made-my-life-a-living-hell/#7wM28vEla5rVoG2P.99

Now he's saying LJ is "sick".  That's the first I've heard about that .....

Edited by Medicine Crow
  • Love 1

Here is a story that mentions LJ's health issues

The baby boy, who has been called Lamar Sally, Jr. - or L.J. for short - was born with G6PD Deficiency - a genetic disorder that can sometimes cause fatal anemia. Sufferers do not produce enough of the enzyme G6PD, which helps red blood cells function normally.
This can lead to hemolytic anemia after exposure to certain medications, foods, or even infections.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261392/Sherri-Shepherd-lawyers-court-ditch-effort-avoiding-paying-child-support-sick-son-born-surrogate.html

• Love 2

I don't know if a reality show with Sal in it would work, but with all the other crap on TV, if he can get somebody to pay him for a show while LJ is a baby, why not?  At his age, not like he'll be remembering much if anything about it.

No way LJ won't eventually know that he was bought and paid for by a woman who was supposed to be his mother who abandoned him.  Sorry-ass Sherri's money can pay for all that therapy.  More power to Sal and LJ for whatever they can get.

Only in Sherri's crazy mind would Cam every have a thing to do with someone like her.

• Love 3

I think it's disgusting but I am not surprised that Sally would find a new way to make money. The guy just doesn't want to work and support his son like any self respecting father would. He and Sherri are pathetic.

Now the poor child is sick. 

• Love 3

I think it's disgusting but I am not surprised that Sally would find a new way to make money. The guy just doesn't want to work and support his son like any self respecting father would. He and Sherri are pathetic.

Now the poor child is sick. 

I think that across the board, having children on reality shows is a bad idea.  Competition shows are another thing.  But the shows depicting kids at home all their behavior, problems, tantrums, struggles, etc -   it's  disrespectful to the child, to put personal stuff on TV.   

• Love 10

Nothing screams "best interests of the child" like whoring that child's life out for money and ratings (which I imagine will sink like a pair of cement shoes). I mean, are there really enough Sally fanboys/Sherri haters to justify the cost of the video camera and camera man?

• Love 2

Okay, so can someone remind me of the "details" of how this surrogacy went down?  This is a genetic defect, did they not do any testing?  Is this from Sally or the egg donor (or was it Sherri's egg, but I don't think it was because she had issues?).

That Sherri refused to cover the insurance for the newborn is pretty distasteful to me.

All that said, Sally goes back to looking bad, a child does not need to be featured on a reality series.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 2

Im confused too. Was the egg donor a personal friend of Sal's? Because if so, that should have tipped Sherri off. Super fishy imo.  Why not a stranger?  Sherri got hosed and he planned it from the start, imo. That is sad that she fell for it, but I get it.  It seems to me that he wanted a baby with this other woman and wanted Sherri to pay for it all. All he had to do is act like such an ass that Sherri would leave him. IDK how that went down either.

• Love 2

I have read rumors that the surrogate mother knew Sal, but I haven't seen that reported n any of the stuff from the court.  He's raising the baby alone, so I don't think he tricked Sherri into the deal so he could be with someone else.  

Regardless, Sherri wanted a child, and signed a contract with a surrogate.  then filed for divorce before the baby was born.  I'm sure there's more to the story, but we don't know those details -  like why she filed for divorce, or where the surrogate came from. 

In my mind, it's like this -  if it was SAL who filed for divorce, then refused to have anything to do with the baby, everyone would call him a deadbeat dad for not owning up to his financial responsibilities. So Sherri is a deadbeat mom. 

• Love 10

They used a proper donor egg. Sherri picked one that would resemble them in some way. Sherri filed for divorce when the surrogate was 6 months pregnant. She didn't want the baby anymore and thought she could just walk away, as she did with her many abortions. She paid for and signed a contract. She is a sick piece of crap.

• Love 7

In my mind, it's like this -  if it was SAL who filed for divorce, then refused to have anything to do with the baby, everyone would call him a deadbeat dad for not owning up to his financial responsibilities. So Sherri is a deadbeat mom. 

I think this entire situation is odious and both Sal and Sherri are gross.  Sherri might be a deadbeat mom (well, except that she is paying child support so maybe not so much) but Sal is a gold digger for sure.    I don't see him any differently than a I would a woman who goes after and then lands a man with some money and then quickly has a child to lock in an income in case the marriage doesn't last and they almost never last.    

The fact that Sal continues to put this situation into the tabloid public is disgusting to me and only confirms my opinion of his gold digger status. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8

I think that it is extremely important to get involved only with people who have a good relationship with your children, so I don't fault her for that. But manipulative people - like, I suspect, Sal - can play that like a violin. Before marrying Sal, she had said so many times on television that she would only marry a man who would take her and Jeffrey as a package deal - that if someone were inclined to con her (say, Sal) they could use this to their advantage. When they were engaged, she would gush how wonderful Sal was to Jeffrey. Maybe it was sincere, but given the guy's behavior, I wouldn't rule out if it was part of a long con.

• Love 5

Sherri's desperation for a huzzbin' landed her in this current situation.  Wonder what she'll do to get her next one?

It is her desperation that makes me sad for her.

I think that it is extremely important to get involved only with people who have a good relationship with your children, so I don't fault her for that. But manipulative people - like, I suspect, Sal - can play that like a violin. Before marrying Sal, she had said so many times on television that she would only marry a man who would take her and Jeffrey as a package deal - that if someone were inclined to con her (say, Sal) they could use this to their advantage. When they were engaged, she would gush how wonderful Sal was to Jeffrey. Maybe it was sincere, but given the guy's behavior, I wouldn't rule out if it was part of a long con.

THIS ^^^^

• Love 2

Feb 6 2016. 9:17 pm

Looks like it's getting a little Stepford-y at Casa de la Bitsy. She's left to make fake Super Bowl trophies out of tin foil and a nerf football.

https://www.instagra.../p/BBeCstPHeSY/

But hey, the kids "need the best of [her], not the rest of [her]." And this apparently is the best.

UGH-If that is the best, I'd hate to see the worst.

You'd think she'd have time to update her instagram and take off "Elisabeth Fox&Friends". Doesn't she know she left F&F??

In other news, Casa de la Bitsy is still for sale.

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/ehasselbeck/status/699663422099591168

Bitsy's response to her successor. So much ugh. She tries to hashtag everything - including "#sweetfriend". And she's trying to make "CBO" (chief breakfast officer doncha know) a thing. And she refers to this woman as a "sister in Christ."

[As a sister in Christ, how does Bitsy justify her prior advocacy for cutting supplemental health insurance program for children under the poverty line? How does JC feel about that?]

• Love 7

https://mobile.twitter.com/ehasselbeck/status/699663422099591168

Bitsy's response to her successor. So much ugh. She tries to hashtag everything - including "#sweetfriend". And she's trying to make "CBO" (chief breakfast officer doncha know) a thing. And she refers to this woman as a "sister in Christ."

[As a sister in Christ, how does Bitsy justify her prior advocacy for cutting supplemental health insurance program for children under the poverty line? How does JC feel about that?]

Wow. That is terrifically nauseating. Yes, Bits, that's what Jesus would do to poor children. .... omg.. She 'll never change. She's always been nauseating to me.

Sister in Christ, my voluminous ass.

• Love 3

This #CBO can't wait to see you shine!

Oh good grief. Is there no end to this?

Then there is

Ainsley Earhardt  Verified Account

@ainsleyearhardt

@ehasselbeck No one can ever fill your shoes- but, I feel blessed to be on the curvy couch! Thx for your advice along the way. U are missed!

ummm, yes there are plenty of people that can fill Bitsy's shoes........

• Love 2

"Sister in Christ?"  "No one can ever fill your shoes?"  Sorry, I really don't have anything that doesn't contain expletives…..

Now that Bitsy is all into mentioning religion more often I'm wondering if she's looking to get a job with the 700 Club. I'm sure ol' Pat would just love her to 'bits'....

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1

I read her hastag "is it too much?"  as "I sit too much"  LOL.  Yes Sherri,  you probably do. I  sit too much too but I don't tweet about it. 

It seems Sherri isn't turning any paying offer down  and i"m sure it takes plenty of little gigs like this to keep her in the lifestyle she had when she was making millions on The Spew for showing up.  I don't know about now but she was paying spousal support to husband #1 for a while (which frankly would piss me off too since he was the one that had an affair and produced a child)  and of course Sal got some plus child support so.... maybe it's time to downsize?

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

I read her hastag "is it too much?"  as "I sit too much"  LOL.  Yes Sherri,  you probably do. I  sit too much too but I don't tweet about it. 

It seems Sherri isn't turning any paying offer down  and i"m sure it takes plenty of little gigs like this to keep her in the lifestyle she had when she was making millions on The Spew for showing up.  I don't know about now but she was paying spousal support to husband #1 for a while (which frankly would piss me off too since he was the one that had an affair and produced a child)  and of course Sal got some plus child support so.... maybe it's time to downsize?

She hasn't mentioned her Cane Corso in quite a while & not many pictures of Jeffery.  Her ex-ex-husband, Jeff Tarpley sent a tweet to her ex-husband, Sal: 

Lamar Sal Sally Retweeted Jeff Tarpley ‏@JeffTarpley Feb 16

@SalfromtheD Sal,  ur not alone, thx God u have your son an dont have to deal w her, I have 2 C her work in LA while my sons alone in jersey

Charming!!!

• Love 7