Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

I know "everyone" is going to be surprised when I say that life just keeps piling on Sherri, even when she's scraping out a living.  Sad!!

I hate to sound mean. I always got the impression that Sherry makes poor decisions about her life  and suffers from them.  Plus, she seems easily influenced by people in her life. That bum that she married and had a child with is an example of that..

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I hate to sound mean. I always got the impression that Sherry makes poor decisions about her life  and suffers from them.  Plus, she seems easily influenced by people in her life. That bum that she married and had a child with is an example of that..

I totally agree that Sherri "designed her own destiny" due to a lack of life skills & inability to choose friends who advise her wisely.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Did we KNOW CCB was vegan? It's usually takes vegans 3.5 seconds to mention it, so I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned (or if it was, that I don't recall).

It didn't say she was vegan, just that she sticks to a "mostly vegan" diet, to keep her weight under control.  

if you want a laugh - here's her book :Staying Stylish by CCB  You can "look inside"  the book on Amazon, and I swear she has chapters about pants, shirts, dresses.  Also tips, like how if you have an organized closet, you spend less time finding the right outfit, so you have more time for prayer and family.  Oh, and here's a tip -  you can dress up a plain t-shirt by pairing it with a necklace!  

somehow, this book gets 5 stars from 8 people who have read it.  It reads more like a blog.  Or a fashion column in a high school newsletter.

• Love 7
On 11/22/2017 at 10:11 PM, backformore said:

It didn't say she was vegan, just that she sticks to a "mostly vegan" diet, to keep her weight under control.  

if you want a laugh - here's her book :Staying Stylish by CCB  You can "look inside"  the book on Amazon, and I swear she has chapters about pants, shirts, dresses.  Also tips, like how if you have an organized closet, you spend less time finding the right outfit, so you have more time for prayer and family.  Oh, and here's a tip -  you can dress up a plain t-shirt by pairing it with a necklace!  

somehow, this book gets 5 stars from 8 people who have read it.  It reads more like a blog.  Or a fashion column in a high school newsletter.

Hysterical!

• Love 2

Twitter updates occasionally show up in my e-mail, and I found this one tonight.  It still seems odd to me that this friendship continues.  Note Whoopi's usage of the sentiment "Happy Holidays" (on the box) rather than "Merry Christmas" that she so loudly touted on the show.

• Love 1

Sunny seems to be a really nice person. I imagine Sara would've went, too, if she wasn't dealing with a newborn right now, lol. Pretty funny to me that none of the other co-hosts bothered with it. I can picture Whoopi getting an invitation and wondering, "Who??"

From the article:

To help coordinate the affair, the Daytime Emmy Award winner

When did she win a Daytime Emmy Award? Did she star in a soap opera before The View?

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

When did she win a Daytime Emmy Award? Did she star in a soap opera before The View?

The View won a Daytime Emmy while she was on the panel.

It's a gorgeous wedding photo, but I am itching to pull her sleeves up to where they belong. It's a dumb fashion fad, and won't age well when she's showing off her wedding photos.

Handsome couple, may they be very happy together.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Sunny seems to be a really nice person. I imagine Sara would've went, too, if she wasn't dealing with a newborn right now, lol. Pretty funny to me that none of the other co-hosts bothered with it. I can picture Whoopi getting an invitation and wondering, "Who??"

From the article:

It’s Us. And they also decided to leave out that she used to be on this show-just stated that she was a former Fox News contributor.?????

13 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

The View won a Daytime Emmy while she was on the panel.

It's a gorgeous wedding photo, but I am itching to pull her sleeves up to where they belong. It's a dumb fashion fad, and won't age well when she's showing off her wedding photos.

But she wasn’t on the panel the one year they won the Emmy. It was three or four years ago, I think.

And I agree about the dress.

44 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

The Talk won for 2017 and Live won for 2016.

Yup. And Jedi was only a full time regular host for the 2016-2017 year.

• Love 6

More Jedi Wedding Pics From US Weekly

I wonder how much US paid those two for their wedding pics. That first one shows how Jedi didn't really have the chest for that dress especially when positioning her shoulders that way. At least they had reception food options that weren't crazy and actually sounded good for the most part.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Jaded said:

I wonder how much US paid those two for their wedding pics. That first one shows how Jedi didn't really have the chest for that dress especially when positioning her shoulders that way. At least they had reception food options that weren't crazy and actually sounded good for the most part.

Yes, that dress was ill-fitting.

I am quite frankly stunned that US would pay a pretty much unknown Jedi-blah-blah for her wedding photos.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, bannana said:

I am quite frankly stunned that US would pay a pretty much unknown Jedi-blah-blah for her wedding photos.

Me, too. I'd never heard of her before her View stint and she didn't exactly make a splash while she was there. Why would US pay for pictures of a wedding nobody cares about? My guess is that Bila fished out for some publicity. I'm thinking those claims back when she was fired that her fiancé/now husband wanted to propose on-air and have The View pay for the ring were true.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 6
On 2/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, Jaded said:

Aww those pix are beautiful.  I want to live in that castle. Its so big, no one would notice hah.....but seriously. ...

• Love 1
On 3/9/2018 at 6:30 PM, buffynut said:

She let her hair go gray for the tv show she was filming, and hasn't bothered dying it since.

and filming for Season 2 will be coming up (and she needs to be gray)

• Love 1
On 3/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, springtime said:

and filming for Season 2 will be coming up (and she needs to be gray)

What series is she filming?  A quick look on google didn’t help.

Rosie O was asked on her blog if Whoopi owes her an apology when they disagreed about Cosby's guilt. Rosie said "Well Whoopi is Whoopi." Also asked if Whoopi felt foolish for being wrong about Cosby and Rosie says "I doubt it." 

• Love 10